Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

testing times [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

testing times [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing times [closed]   testing times [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:52 am

He stiffened. "What...?" he breathed. He gripped the bed sheets.

Help his brother?? Take him out of his coma with a spell?

The doctors weren't doing anything to help him, no matter how much he invested, how many times he hounded them and researched drug companies, pleaded for testing, pleaded for anything to be done to help him. To be perfectly honest he'd begun to lose hope. He'd begun to believe that everyone was right, that his brother would remain like this forever. That his other half would be locked inside his own head until he died.

But if a spell could...

But did he even trust the fighter to try it?
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: testing times [closed]   testing times [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:20 am

"Well,it was just a thought, i mean you probably don't trust me enough to try,and there is no guarrantee that it would work. I mean it could make it worse. And i don't want to hurt your twin, or make you hate me even more." Reiji said looking from Yaso to Yuudai then at the last part down to his hands where he curled his right hand into a fist angrly, and cracked all his knuckles.

Each knuckle went off like a pistol, cracking with the slightest bit of pressure from his left hand. He supposed that was how, in a sense, the spell would work. A spell would be the pressure or the force that would hopefully wake Yuudai up, if he was permitted to do so. He would be the left hand applying the pressure and Yuudai of course would be the cracking knuckles, the pressure being relieved from between the joints.

Sitting there cracking each individual knuckle he thought. Some how, so very quickly he had gotten used to being around with his sacrifice and his temprement. It scared and angered him slightly that he had already slipped into his 'born role' of a fighter, to cater to Yaso's every whim, to be his servant for the rest of his life. And yet in the back of his mind it was a comforting thought, he had finally found his other half.

Looking up as the last knuckle was relieved, Reiji bit his lip. He knew his spells worked already, from many practice spells and from the healing spell he did outside Yaso's house the other night. But it all came down to Yaso's decision.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: testing times [closed]   testing times [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:18 pm

He grit his teeth. "No." he spat. "Don't even think of touching him again, understood?"

As far as he was concerned spells shouldn't be used for anything other than fighting another unit. He wasn't experienced with this whole thing yet, but he was intelligent enough--in his own opinion, that he deduced that in fact spells outside of battle were an abuse of power.

And he hated that.

"Don't even think of ever using spells outside of battle ever again. Am I understood? If I even catch hint of you thinking it I'll break your fingers and sew your mouth shut." It wasn't an order, more or less it was merely a threat. He wasn't comfortable with ordering him around yet.

To be honest he was still confused. He knew that he was in charge, that he was a Sacrifice and that Reiji as his Fighter was a glorified servant. But at the same time he couldn't decide if that was fair or not. He'd always thought of simply ordering his fighter around but now that he knew Reiji at least on a basic level he wasn't so sure what to think anymore.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: testing times [closed]   testing times [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:31 am

"Again?" Reiji echoed. Narrowing his eyes slightly, "I haven't touched him. Cause i don't have your permission. And since you have made it clear, i wont ever be." He said turning his head away, angrily gritting his teeth. There was nothing her could say. Yaso had given him, his orders.

With his head still turned away he nodded stiffly. "Yes." Was all he said. Another order or so it sounded. And he would follow them to the letter, as it had been drilled into him. From the sounds of it Yaso was fitting very nicely into the role of a sacrifice. Atleast he wasn't totally nasty, or on the other end a total wimp of a sacrifice.

Cooling down slightly, he thought it was time from him to leave. Let Yaso have some time with Yuudai. Pushing him self out of the chair suddenly, he looked down at Yaso. "May i leave?"
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: testing times [closed]   testing times [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:41 pm

He glowered at him a moment before turning back to his twin, messing with the IV line again. "You don't need permission for crap like that." he grunted.

This was going to take a lot to get used to...

"I leave here about four, I'll meet you in the park after that." May as well make the day not as wasted as he first thought. He wanted to make sure if that kid showed up again they could give him a run for his money...or at least pretend that they could. Yaso made a face at the thought. Dumb kid. He already hated him...her...whatever it was. Just thinking about him made his blood boil. He grit his teeth, dropping the IV quickly so he didn't break it.

Again.

Maybe he had anger issues?
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: testing times [closed]   testing times [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:27 am

Shrugging, Reiji reached up and stretch. With his arms like that he could touch the roof of the room. Grining to himself, he let his arms fall back down by his sides. "I just thought it would be nicer to ask." He said silkily.

Spinning on his heal, his long legs took him outside into the hall way, where a few rooms down he stopped. Running a hand through his hair, Reiji sighed.

Feeling thirsty again, he took the path down to the same vending machine he had used before and got the same drink as before. Taking a sip. He sighed again and decided to go to the park straight away, it would give him some peace and quiet and some time to relax before having to deal with Yaso again.

Walking out of the doors he headed out and checked on his bike. Pulling out his wallet he put some more coins in the machine. The park wasn't far, so it would be easier to leave it here. Checking it one again he walked off in the direction of the park.

[YASO has left the HOSPITAL and gone to the PARK]
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: testing times [closed]   testing times [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:35 am

Yaso scoffed a bit and leaned back in the chair, tapping his chin and watching his brother's sleeping face.

"....I'm really confused here, Yuudai. I wish you'd hurry and wake up or something and tell me what to do." Yuudai had always known what to do...he'd always been the voice of reason.

He stayed there until visiting hours were over before he stood and bid his twin good night. The second he set foot outside, he turned his damned cellphone on and placed a call. He'd bug a few research facilities before getting to the park.

[Yaso has left the HOSPITAL and has gone to the PARK ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: testing times [closed]   testing times [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

testing times [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2