Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Check Up!! [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

The Check Up!! [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:04 am

It's 12 noon and Zain is sitting in the vets office waiting for his pet kitten Suru to be done with her check-up. He has his hair tied up for once and his glasses on since he is out in public. The women in the office sit and talk about him as he has his eyes closed recalling the letter that he read last night. 'I know a lot about you Zain but you may not remember me at all since it has been sometime since we chatted. I need you to come to the Seven Moons Academy tomorrow for a special meeting. You have been labeled as a special fighter and thus you have been added to a special group. I will be on campus all day until 7pm. Don't make me hunt you down.' Zain is just puzzled by the letter and doesn't know what to do. "Who is this person? And what is this special group about. Damn it this is giving me a headache trying to figure this all out." Zain looks down at the ground still puzzled. "Mr. Kajira...Suru is waiting for you!" A female vet has been trying to grab his attention for some time now. "Ahhh...I'm sorry. Thank you Doctor!" Zain mentions as he bolts up and goes to the desk to pick her up. "Everything is fine and she seems to be very healthy. Keep up the good work and I will see you in 6 months since she will need her flu shots." The vet mentions as she pets Suru. Zain places her blanket on his right shoulder then he picks her up and places her on top of the blanket. "Thanks again doc. See you in 6 months." Zain mentions as he walks out of the vets office and continues going down the street. "I wonder who I will meet today?" He ponders as they walk towards their next location.

Last edited by rose0571 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:33 am

Ayame streched her arms once again. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to spend night in a bar after all. She blowed up a balloon made from chewing gum looking around. There weren't many people on the streets at this hour. Luckily, cause she stinked of alcohol like worst drunkard. Even if she wasn't drunk if there were more people someone for sure would try to stop her and ask if everything is alright.
On the other side of street she spotted familiar color. Oh, that's teal. And with kitten ... she though scratching leg unconsciously. Her name was itching.
"Damn." she mumbled stopping all of sudden. "Hospital." She gave long sigh as she turned back and started walking in the direction of hospital.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 am

Zain looks across the street and notices someone staring at him. The girl quickly walks off towards the hospital as she notices that she has been spotted. Zain feels the ringing coming from her since no one else is on the streets. "Well I have some time before my match. If I recall that was the same girl from early this morning at the park. Maybe I should ask her a few questions." Zain mentions as he starts to follow behind her. "MEOW" Suru mentions as she rubs against his cheek. "I promise you we will eat after the match is over." Zain tells her as he pets her head.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:57 am

Ayame stopped suddenly hearing cat meow. She needed to feed her own cats. But Kaede took all food. And besides she was still stinking like drunkard, Tsu won't like that. She chuckled and then noticed her own hand. Top of her hand and part of wrist were covered in blood flowing from several scratches. How come I didn't noticed that ... she though turning back again as she started to licked blood on her hand. Man with teal hair was behind her. Followed, huh? she sighed turning hand to check how big scratches were. Luckily there wasn't much of blood.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Zain smells the large amounts of alcohol emitting from this red-haired girl. As he approaches her he notices that she is licking herself due to some large wounds on her hands. "Is everything alright miss?" Zain asks as he backs up just a little bit as to not spook her in any way. He also is cautious because she is drunk and anything could happen. Suru just looks at the girl while she stands straight up on his right shoulder trying to see what the girl was doing to herself.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:09 pm

She turned head to look at man and noticed him backing few steps. That was obvious people will act that way smelling her aura. Kitten was standing on his shoulder staring at her. Ayame chuckled. Did she really looked so suspicious to make everyone ask her if she is alright? Her leg was itching. Once clear situation. she though.
"You're fighter or sacrifice?" she asked staring at him. Wasn't opposite to teal color coral pink color?
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Zain stands looking confused at the girl for a few seconds. "Meow!" Suru mentions as if to reply to the woman for him. Zain pets her and answers her question. "I am a fighter. If my senses are correct you must be a sacrifice?" Zain asks as he notices her turning too quickly and is about to fall. He catches her and helps her stand straight. "i think it would be best if you sit down for a minute to regain yourself." Zain mentions as she looks confused.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Ayame sitted confortably on the street and looked at the sky. Maybe drinking after three days without sleep wasn't good idea ... Her eyes were bright read, so much that the whites of her eyes had more red than white. Still not sleepy. she though noticing bird on the sky. How long it was that she had proper sleep at night?
"Oi, sit with me. It's boring by myself." she said blowing up ballon made of chewing gum. How come all people she hed meet recently were somehow connected to this unit crap?
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Zain sat down next to her as Suru came across to his left shoulder to get a better look at her. "I assum you drank past your limit this time?" Zain mentions as he watches Suru to make sure she doesn't jump off of his shoulder. This is the first in a while that he has met a unit not in his standing.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:41 pm

"Hmm~ I guess so." well, alcohol wasn't cause of that, but he didn't need to know. Ayame scratched her name again. That was why she didn't like being involved with units. Her name was itching like hell and making her annoyed. She looked at her hand again making unplesant face. That was probably from where she knocked down that pervert in park ...
"How long do you think it'll heal?" she asked stretching injured arm to had better look at it.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Zain shook his head as Suru climbed back to the right shoulder to relax. "You should be more careful otherwise you will be placed in the hospital due to alcohol poisoning." He mentions as he looks at her extended arm. Zain studies it carefully as he examines it he notices her scratching her leg as well. "Give or take you should be fine in about 5 days. It will be less noticeable by then. If you are heading to the hospital then you should ask for a scar cream and bandages you should heal up faster than normal with them. And possibly something to stop the itch on your leg as well. By the way what is your name?" Zain asks as he glances back at her as he lets Suru doze off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:04 pm

She ignored his comment and spitted with chewing gum hitting her target - trash bin. 5 days, huh? Well, it'll heal by itself then. she though observing leaf floating in the air. But hand is unconfortable, maybe I should bandage it after all ...
She get up and stretched. There were to many annoying things to do today.
"I'm going then." she said as she started to walk in direction of her home.

[Ayame has left Streets and is heading Home]

Last edited by MajoNeko on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Zain watched as she left them on the sidewalk. He got up accidentally waking up Suru from her nap on his shoulder. "Meow?" She replied as he took her down and placed her in his jacket. "Don't worry about it Suru. I don't have time for children. Besides we have a battle to get to for now." Zain tells her as they walk towards the Dojo. Zain doesn't get the itch from other units like most do because of his high ranking. "I guess being part of that special training really has done a number on me. It makes an enemy out of the most unknown people." Zain mentions as they go their seperate ways.

[Zain has left the STREETS section and is heading to the SPORTS CENTER section. Left at 12:55pm]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Check Up!! [CLOSED]   The Check Up!! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Check Up!! [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1