Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] Empty
PostSubject: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:09 am

It was morning while Nex was walking taking the same route that he always took. Never paid attention to the surroundings after the first times since he was an usual visitor of that hospital since he moved to the city with his father. He entered the same old office that he had been entering his whole life, the old doctor, an acquaintance of his deceased father looked at him and gave him an smile and greeted him by saying, “ oh isn’t it the old hawk’s little chick?, it’s been a long time isn’t it?”.

Nex greeted him back while sitting on the patient’s chair near the old man’s desk,” it’s only been 3 months since the last checkup Sensei”. Nex let out a little smile slip out, while looking at the old man, that man had been a constant in his life in Japan, so he already trusted him as if he was family, one of the few that matched that category in Nex current life. Then regained his composure and asked him without goofing around, “shall we start?”.

The doctor seemed to be taken by surprise because of the comment but that expression didn’t last long and while standing up he asked Nex, “Oi, Oi, not that amazes me the comment but come on Nex-kun you should talk with this Oji-chan a little bit more, you know? The time passes really slow for me, I get bored easily, if I say it’s been a long time is because I do feel it that way”.

Nex stood up and put his hand on his shoulder and patted him twice and said, “there, there Sensei, we can talk while doing the checkup”, leading him to the next room where a full set of tests started, a full body scan, CT scan, tissues, blood, etc. while doing so the doctor asked Nex about those 3 months that had passed by, how was his life, if he had found a significant other, how was work and several other trivial questions until he asked a question that Nex wanted to avoid, one that came every now and then when doing those tests, “ so how is Deffy-chan Doing, is she still hanging around you? Or she went away already?”, Nex knew that the doctor was only worried about him he even tried to be nice to Deffore but she didn’t accept anyone else than Nex or his father, a fact that saddened the Doctor when Nex told him, since obviously he couldn’t see her and guess it by his own ,” she is still around, being a pain when anyone is around the apartment, even if its business related, it loosens the atmosphere for me sometimes and seems to loosen up the other person as well that detects the change in me “, the doctor answered to this, “it’s really a relieve to know that she is still around, I mean she is a defense mechanism for you given what you have been through, she is really a blessing, ho ho ho”.

A while after we find Nex waiting on the Doctor’s office again, then the doctor enters with the results of the tests, and by giving it a quick look to them said to Nex, “sometimes I don’t know why we keep doing these, I meant you are in better shape than the average 22-ish Japanese, or might I dare to say that most of the men your age in the world, your way of taking care of your nutrition is world class”, while showing an pleasant ear to ear smile, “ but again we need to be careful, still no one has discovered what got your mother sick”, the comment made the atmosphere on the room a little heavier. The doctor finally asked Nex, ”Ok then, how’s been your Taste sense evolving?”, this question relaxed Nex who answered to it by saying,” its been a great advance from no taste sense to at least being able to differentiate Guacamole from a Chocolate Bar”.

Nex stood up and greeted the Doctor and asked him , “well doctor, thanks for everything again when will we schedule the next checkup?”. The Doctor answered, “ 3 months as lately will suffice,….”, the Doctor thought well what he was going to say and then told him,” you have changed kiddo, at first I thought you’d kill be causing me a heart attack from glaring at me so much, you were uncooperative, silent, and had a short fuse with people you weren’t accustomed to”, A vein popped in Nex head, while the lecture was taking place, and the Doctor kept speaking, “ yeah a real miracle you are alive and well this age and day I wonder how you avoided yakusa and Yankees ho ho ho” a glare stopped the Doctor from continuing, Nex answered to the lecture saying,” that’s nonsense Sensei, I never stopped glaring at you, is just that you are too old to notice it already”, with a calm collected voice.

Afterwards Nex left the office saying his goodbyes to the old Doctor, ”Good Evening, Sire, hope you have a short elder’s life”, leaving the old Doctor with his eyes almost popping out, but when he calmed down couldn’t help but to laugh out loud, saying with the same out loud tone,” Cya around kiddo don’t miss the appointment! 3 months!! Ha Ha Ha”.
Nex left with an angry face glaring at anyone that looked at him walking as fast as he could with his hands on his pockets and when he got near the entrance of the hospital, he was able to see a silhouette of a person coming in, don’t knowing why Nex was puzzled by that person and slowed even more the pace until he stopped In front of the person glaring at her without even noticing it himself, when he did, he softened up his expression and apologized, “……. I’m sorry, it wasn’t my intention … I’m sorry…” He stood there, looking at the person, without saying a word waiting to see if there was going to be any response.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Sighing as she got out of the taxi, it had been a long drive. All the way from seven moons into town. She thought about stopping at her apartment, but then felt sick at the thought of her fighters blood every where or some thing like that. It was only that morning that they had met and then Mai had asked Shin to live there. And now? Now Shin could be dead for all Mai knew. And she was probably right.

Walking up the steps of the hospital, lost in thought. She heard a voice. It was the voice of a male who was standing a few metres in front of her. Looking up, she wasnt sure if he had been talking to her or not. Looking around and behind her, slightly confused. She didnt know him, so had he been talking to her? If he had, he would repeat himself. Because she hadnt heard what he had said in the first place.
And if he wasnt talking to her, she would just keep walking.
But as she looked around, she looked at him out of tgd corner of her eye. He was kinda cute.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:49 am

As Nex saw her walking as if nothing happened he realized that indeed she didn’t notice his ‘auto-glaring-everything-near-you’ mode he breathed normally again and tried to regain his composure. He didn’t knew why but the sight of her made him feel kinda nostalgic, as if she had something he had lost a long time ago, or was it only him being fooled in some way because of the Doctor’s comments about Deffore and his questions about Nex life. He really thought that none of those had any effect on him, but was that all true or he was shaken by the one of the only Family-alike persons he knew. Was it really that long since he talked to someone about himself? All this while posing with his arms crossed and his right hand on his chin.

Then he noticed her looking at him out of the corner of her eyes and decided to talk to her a bit, maybe they where classmates from long time ago, he really didn’t remember all of them so she might have slipped from his memory and that’s why he felt nostalgic around her, maybe a kohai, a Senpai? He didn’t remember and was kinda bad at judging age from looks, “I just apologized, its nothing”, he said,” I felt for a moment there that I was being rude with you, also I was an obstacle for you to enter this place” while saying so he noticed the blood on her hand, and deducted that that was the reason that brought her there.

He extended his right hand facing her faintly signaling the wounded hand and putting his left hand on his pocket and started searching for something inside it, then said, “ you might have not noticed it but it will bug me later if I don’t apologize correctly after I’ve done something wrong”, with a serious look, then followed up by saying,” may I see that hand of yours?”. At that moment he took out an handkerchief out of his pocket and said, ”I don’t know much about medical care, but I think it would be better to stop the bleeding to avoid any complication while you wait to be taken care of”, he showed her the handkerchief to prove his good intentions, and said, “ I don’t know what else could I do for you to apologize me .
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:20 am

As he walked up to her and started talking. She blushed a little and became slightly flustered. Had he been reading her mind! She thought frantically.

Waving her left uninjured hand to indicate it was nothing. "Its fine. You have nothing to apologise for. You have done absolutly nothing wrong" She said gracefully. Trying to think of reasons why the man might want to come and talk to her. She didnt know him, well if she did Mai couldnt remember. And surly she would remember some one this gentlemanly. Running through the places like school, work, her friends and their friends.

Then it hit her was he from seven moons? As the thought ran through her mind, her left hand flew up to her collarbone that was hidden under her top, her name hidden there. But she had lost her other half. Of that she was sure.

With a serious look he then asked to see her injured right hand, which by this point of being left alone unattended for so long, had big vicious cuts filled with dried blood. Holding up the hand in question, she saw him offering his handkerchief. Nodding to let him know that she was ok with the handkerchief she held it up and let him wrap it.
"Thankyou for your kindly assistance" She said quietly "And you have nothing to be sorry for" She spoke looking up at him through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:35 pm

"Its fine. You have nothing to apologies for. You have done absolutely nothing wrong" She said gracefully. This surprised him a little bit since he knew that his glares weren’t pleasant. At that moment he felt that something was wrong with her, was it sorrow? Was it loneliness? He wasn’t sure.

With a serious look he then asked to see her injured right hand, and when she gave it to him he examined it by giving a quick look, he wasn’t a doctor but he knew health issues should never be neglected, a flashback, a picture where his mother and father appeared showed up vividly.

He carefully wrapped her hand trying to not hurt her anymore. After finishing she said, “Thank you for your kindly assistance" Followed by "And you have nothing to be sorry for".

He sighed a little and grabbed his head, pushing up some of his hair with his right hand while saying in a soft tone, like talking to himself, “that wont do… at least for me to be at peace in this matter” then raised a bit his head and told her with straightforward eyes, “ let me do one last thing for you, ok?”, he followed up by saying, “ let me talk the people here up, might be able to get them to tend you more quickly”, he added with some kind of shyness showing in his face, “I’m kind of a regular here” all this while walking into the hospital again and signaling with his arms the insides of it.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:09 am

As the man wrapped her hand in his handkerchief, she heard him sigh. Then told her that he would help her out one last time by talking to the people inside the hospital.
Wow i already said that i forgive him. But he keeps on going! Mai thought to herself.

Then the thought struck her. She didnt even know his name! After he had finished with her hand, Mai bowed down. "Thankyou so very much for all of your help. My name is Mai. Mai Kusanagi. Oh and ill wash your handkerchief and bring it back to you." She said smiling.

As the two walked into the hospital, she looked around. She disliked hospitals, but being a sacrifice didnt help. It just meant that over the years she had learnt to deal with cuts and tend to them herself. Imagine being a regular here. She thought, remembering the mans comment before.

Why is he helping me so much. The thought running through her head. It was driving her insane. But at the same time it was comforting to know that he was there. Some one to look after her now that Shin was gone.

Thinking about Shin made her all emotional, and after her visit to seven moons, she was drained. Sitting down in the nearest seat she broke down into tears.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:01 am

She bowed down and said, “Thank you so very much for all of your help. My name is Mai. Mai Kusanagi. Oh and ill wash your handkerchief and bring it back to you." While smiling.

His response was to bow slightly too and say while doing so, “It’s a pleasure to be your acquaintance, mine name is Castoir Nex Di Vittorino, I’m aware that is a long name so if it’s easier for you call me just Nex”. After he said it they started looking around. Without noticing they split up and when Nex found a nurse with enough free time to pay attention to him and what he was saying.

After he noticed she wasn’t there so he re-traced his steps while dragging the nurse around, they found Mai seated and crying. Since they had found her the nurse went in search for a doctor to examine her, leaving Nex Looking at her from the distance, he wasn’t good dealing with those things, he never was.

At the time Nex saw an expending machine around the corner so he went and bought a pair of drinks, he didn’t pay much attention on what he got he just got anything that was an hot drink, since he thought that those kind were the best to deal with depressing or saddening moments like that one, one of the few things that he always had even with his defective taste sense was the ability to feel if something was hot or cold, so pretty much that was the only difference he could find while eating or drinking something when he was growing up.

He approached her after zipping a bit of the drink he bought for himself, after getting close enough to be able to reach her with his hands he crouched and touched her with the can he had bought for her. Then said with a serious expression, “ you can cry all you want, but that won’t bring back what was taken from you nor turn the time back” he looked at the can he was offering to her and continued by saying, “ don’t really know if this will help but since its already night we won’t find any sunlight nor heat this is the only thing that occurred to me, I think hot things bring you back to the present and push you to walk forward.” All this said while still holding the can that he was offering to her.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 am

Feeling the hot can against her body. She looked up, wiped away the tears and took the drink. "Thankyou. For every thing you have done for me. You have been awfully kind" She said sniffing slightly.

"I know whats been taken wont come back, because anything that he has taken will never return. Especially when its now dead" She said a bit more forcefully than she meant to. She didnt know why she had told him that, but it felt good to talk about it.

"Im sorry. I shouldnt burden you with my problems" Mai said softly. Looking down ashamed of herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:45 pm

You have been awfully kind” she said, at that moment Nex walked across the hallway and sat on the floor leaving the two of them one in front of the other, kind huh?... he thought to himself, the sight of her like that, all broken, had an impact on him, how couldn’t it? He had just met her.

As she kept talking something else caught his attention, “because anything that he has taken will never return. Especially when it’s now dead”, that he had taken, who is she talking about God?, at the moment some words escaped from his mouth as if they were pulled out by what she said, “ yeah what he takes never comes back, or at least not as you expect it to”, she raised her sight after the comment her eyes met with his, as if they where asking how come? Or something like that, to this his response was to say, “ don’t mind me it was just a simple thought”.

"I’m sorry. I shouldn’t burden you with my problems" Mai said softly.

Nex answered to this saying, “don’t mind it every meeting we have on our lives comes with a burden, sometimes it’s so light that we don’t notice it some other times the burden is as heavy as a boulder”. Right after saying that a nurse appeared with one of the doctors that were on shift, and with an unpleasant surprise for Nex following those two, the old fart that was mocking him not so long ago, Asada Ryutaro, as the Doctor in shift and nurse took Mai to a room to take care of her then nex approached Asada-Sensei with a menacing look and without a second thought he asked, “ what are YOU doing here?” reaction that made Asada-Sensei laugh out loud, “Ga ha ha!, Calm down you little rascal, not long ago I recall you saying you didn’t had anyone special to you right now and a few hours later I hear a commotion in the nurses’ Station, regarding some little chick, that already has a strong fan club there, whose fame of being hard to approach was enough for keeping them at line, being nice to a patient, and what’s more to a cute little girl”.

Nex still with a menacing look but also red as a tomato, answered the provocation, “ Its not what you think, I just met her today at the entrance… and…”, Asada-Sensei interrupted him, “ just met her? And have her already crying?, Ga ha ha, you player!”.

As ashamed as Nex wa, he snapped, his anger against the doctor didn’t lose its drive, Nex grabbed Asada from the Lab Coat, and slammed him to the wall,” could you just shut up?!”. To this the doctor just kept laughing and teasing Nex until Mai came out.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:12 am

A nurse came and took her to a secluded place where she could inspect Mai's hand better. Tuting the nurse exclamed "How on earth did you do this to your self dear?".

Upon further inspection, the nurse decided that several of the deep cuts would require stitches. "Would you like some local anesthetic to numb the pain in your hand while i stitch the cuts up?" She asked indicating to a needle and a small bottle sitting next to it on a tray. "No thankyou, there is no pain." Mai said holding out her hand.

Mai had felt nothing as the stitches were made. She still felt numb. As the nurse finished her hand and bandaged it up, she heard two male voices being raised in the corridoor. Grabbing the handkerchief and giving the nurse a quick bow and thankyou, she speed walked to them.

Turning a corner, there was Nex, holding a doctor up against the wall! "Nex!" She exclamed, "Is everything ok?" She said putting her hand on Nex's forearm. He looked angry.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:16 am

While having Asada grabbed by the bath lab Mai came out when she saw it exclamed right away, "Nex!", followed by an "Is everything ok?", grabbing his forearm in the process.

When Nex felt Mai closeness he loosened a bit the grab, and even more when she grabbed his forearm, then Nex answered to Mai questions after exhaling a bit and regaining his composure he put his eyes on her, “ yeah everything is alright” but right after he lost sight of Asada, he left Nex holding only his bath coat.
Nex tried to react searching for him in the surroundings with his eyes but Asada was already in his Blind spot and grabbed him with an choke hold below his armpit and said, “ Ga ha ha, since when the hawk chick thinks that he can beat up the old eagle?, Ga ha ha “ After a few seconds Nex movement became slower, not because of the lack of air, it was just because of Asada's raw arm strength and the position he was in, he didn’t even experience dizziness nor difficulties breathing, Asada was careful enough to not cause any kind of damage to Nex. After this Nex didn’t had much of a choice but to surrender and stop struggling.

Right after Nex stopped struggling Asada released him and directed his attention to Mai, after being released Nex began to rub his neck.

Asada carefully detailed Mai and right after grinning said “ Aint you a cutie pie?”, this surprised Mai that mostly seemed like was trying to figure out what was going on, Asada kept talking, “ Ahh, if I were 20 years younger at least, and if I wasn’t already Married…. Ga Ha Ha!! Don’t mind me I’m just Asada Ryutaro, Nex’s Uncle, nice to meet you “ at that moment Nex already was covering his face with his palm out of shame/disappointment and while at that said,” He is an old acquaintance of the family and was my legal guardian my after father passed away… more importantly how is your hand?”, while putting himself between Asada and Mai at the last part of the sentence.

Asada noticed that the in shift doctor and the nurse that took care of the little girl had already left the room so he pursued until he caught up with them and while leaving said his good byes and also said, “ Oujo-chan it was really a pleasure to meet you, hope that hand of yours heals properly, don’t doubt coming back if you feel is something wrong with it, ill take care of it for you personally, Ga Ha Ha!, and you Stud better take care of Oujo-chan until she gets home safely or Asada the beheader will pay you a visit Ga ha ha!”.

After Asada left it all went calm, the normally silent atmosphere of an hospital was regained.

Then Nex looked at Mai and with a serious tone said, “He is just a crazy old fart don’t mind him”.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:33 am

As the old doctor looked her up and down, Mai raised as eye brow. Just two seconds ago he had Nex in a choke hold. And now he was chatting her up?

Shuddering slightly, she looked up. Nex had put himself between her and the old man. "Its all stitched and bandaged up. It will heal fine the nurse said" She said waving it around.

The leaving doctor said his goodbyes and left. Mai started laughing as Nex said he was just an old fart.

"Well i better head home now" She said pulling out her mobile for a taxi. "Do you need a ride home or any where, its the least i can do for all you have done for me....... Infact, please forgive me if i am being to forward or impolite, but would you like to come over to my house for dinner? I-i-i- mean if you would like to?" She said blushing slightly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:17 am

....... Infact, please forgive me if i am being to forward or impolite, but would you like to come over to my house for dinner? I-i-i- mean if you would like to?”, the comment took Nex out of guard, but it was only a slight change just for a fraction of a second on Nex face, non trained people wouldn’t notice it, also it was a good idea to see where fate led things with Mai to, or so it thought Nex at first. But then he thought maybe it wasn’t such a great idea, he wasn’t that accustomed to unknown kinds of food, it was already late and he wasn’t really hungry, but he really wanted to be around Mai a little bit longer , to take or not to take a bullet for the cause?, he thought.

Finally he decided to come, hoping that food didn’t cause any kind of unwanted reaction on his body, having an healthy diet all his life proved to be a disadvantage at that moment, So he had an idea and answered,” I’d love to, but it wouldn’t feel well since I still feel I was the impolite one when we first met… so do you mind if I help with the cooking?
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:05 am

Mai smiled when he accepted. It would be nice to have some company after the day she had just had.

"Sure, i hope you like healthy food. Its all i eat. What would you like?" She said looking down at her mobile. "Excuse me while i call a taxi for us." Turning away slightly she ordered a taxi. "There is a taxi coming. Do you want to wait outside with me." She said blushing again. She was happy that they had met, and that he wanted to spend time with her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Sure, i hope you like healthy food. Its all i eat. What would you like?”, this words put his mind at ease, also made hi think, Another thing to like about her, so he answered her question, “ I think it should be better to go with something light weight, its already late and aint good for the body disturb your biological clock, I think something like a fruit salad would be nice, what do you think?”, he asked.

After a while Mai called the taxi and asked Nex if he wanted to wait outside with her, question that Nex answered by nodding and following her where the taxi was supposed to arrive.

Waiting for it to arrive Nex asked her, " so what will it be?, what we will eat for dinner today? have you decided on anything?" while showing a kind face to her .
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Nodding in agreement, the two wandered outside. As they waited he asked if she thought the fruit salad was a good idea. "Yea sounds nice."

A few seconds went by with out Mai saying anything, she was listening to the sounds going on around her. She could feel a gentle wind playfully pulling at her hair. It was nice. Craning her neck back she looked up. It would be dark soon.

Then the taxi pulled up. Opening up the back door she climbed in, and waited for Nex to jump in either the front or in the back with her. As she waited for him to get in she gave the driver her address.

[NEX and MAI have gone HOME to Mai's apartment]
((sorry no link heh i cant on a mobile.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]   Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Periodical Checkup/Fated Meeting[Open periodically]
Page 1 of 1