Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] Empty
PostSubject: First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]   First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:07 am

Walking through the park Mai noticed that there was hardly any one there. It was so still. The little breeze had stopped. So the tree's were still.

"Its quiet here, I like it." She thought to herself.

Choosing a nice green patch of grass she sat down and pulled out a sketch pad and pencils from her bag.

Sitting there with her legs crossed she started looking around for some thing to draw.
Noticing a few birds up in a tall tree she off handedly started to draw them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]   First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:50 am

She had just arrived to the city after being in a little trip, it was always nice to come back and see how the city was the same. Shin walked down to the park, she needed some fresh air and a place to rest.

as i thought, this is the best place in the city After a long breath she finally examined the surroundings, it was abnormally quiet and empty. The only person there was a blond girl with a sketchbook.
Slowly Shin walked towards her and started to grow curious about what the girl was drawing, somehow she just wanted to say something to get the attention of the other.

"is it the birds or the tree?" she asked without noticing
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]   First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:54 am

"Is it the birds or the tree?" Mai heard a voice behind her.

Looking over her shoulder, she replied Oh umm both. Turning around to sit cross legged she motioned for the girl to sit down.

Taking off her jacket Mai sat there absent mindedly scratching at a bandage that went down from the top of her left collarbone.

Looking the girl in her eyes Mai extended a hand. Hi, Im Mai.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]   First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:16 am

Shin sat down and stared at the girl, saw her scratching what seemed to be an injury. It was a little bit later that she realized the extended hand and was quick to take it
"oh im...Shin" she greeted smiling at Mai "are you injured?" her eyes went down to the bandage as she asked.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]   First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:56 am

"are you injured?"
Mai looked down at the bandage. It had started tingling or itching for some reason.
Oh eerrr no not really. Its just to hide something She said blushing slightly.
Taking her hands Mai slowly peeled off the bandage. Its kind of like a tattoo She mumbled.
When the bandage was fully off both girls could see the word

S
O
U
L
L
E
S
S

In small writing going down the collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]   First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:20 am

Shin held her breathing at the sigh of the name, she read it over and over again, wanting to be sure of what her eyes were seeing. Indeed, it was the name "Soulless" printed on Mai skin. She felt her chest tighten, it was long ago since the last time she felt so happy.
"Soulless" she said in a soft voice, raising her hand to her own collarbone
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]   First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:13 am

Mai watched as Shin stared at her 'tattoo'. She looked at Shin, watching as her hand went to the same place as Mai, on her own body.

Mai's mouth dropped. Here? How? What? She thought wildly. Is she my fighter? The words ran through her head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]   First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:59 am

The girl raised her eyes once again and saw the surprise in Mai face, she gasped and focused on the grass
"I-im sorry, i was acting weird" she said still with her hand on the place the name was "umh can i invite you to an ice cream or something? i think we really need to talk" she tilted her head to the right and, pulling a little of her shirt, she showed what seemed to be a name; it was a little bit blurry but, without a doubt, it was "Soulles"
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]   First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:19 am

Dont be.... Please. Mai said, calming down a bit. Looking up at the girl she nodded at the invite. Yes.... We do. She said looking off over t the otherside of the park.

As Shin showed her 'Tattoo' Mai nodded again, as if to accept the girl.
Packing up her things Mai stood up. Do you have a place in mind? Mai said looking at Shin who was getting up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]   First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:55 am

"not really" she said while walking "but on my way here i saw a sweet shop, maybe we can go there" she had just arrived to the city and didn't knew well the surroundings, that sweet shop was the only place she knew.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]   First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:48 am

"but on my way here i saw a sweet shop, maybe we can go there"

Yea sure Mai said. Suddenly she felt all shy. She didnt know what to say, or what to think.

Looking over at the girl she had a feeling wash over her. It was a sense of safety and warmth. But there were a few things Mai had to figure out first. Like what type of person she was, more importantly... What kind of fighter was she? Would she take commands? Or would she take matters into her own hands?

Sighing Mai looked down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]   First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:36 pm

She smiled briefly, thank god Mai was ok with the idea of the sweet shop, Shin didn't knew any other place.
"w-well let's go then" it wasn't like her to hang out with other people, but the other girl was somehow special.
[Shin and Mai has left THE PARK and are going to SWEET SHOP]

houtaro (i hope i did that well o.o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]   First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First meeting [closed, Mai + Shin]
Page 1 of 1