Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:44 pm

The park was fairly empty. Everyone was home, snuggling infront of the tv and drinking hot chocolate. He should have been doing the same.

He sighed sitting himself on a bench infront of the pond. "Sit down" He ordered. He looked around, There were still ducks swimming around at this time of year. He looked to his new fighter. Really he had no idea how he was gonna tell her the rest. No one liked being dominated by the other. But he was used to it. He was so used to giving out orders it was hard not to let go of this. How was he gonna just tell her, "I'm your master you have to obey me" She was gonna be running from him for sure. Though he smirked at himself for such a silly thought. It didn't matter if she was new or not. If she chose to run from him, eventually fate would bring them back to each other. He knew all to well how the little game went. It was a very well played out curse.

Now the thing was, how he was going to explain the rest to her. He was horrible at this.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Nice park.It was a very picturesque scene, the lake glistening in the slight sun, the snow was melting away, all the tree's were still leafless and instead of looking like claws they looked more like hands. Smiling as usual she saw Cielo sit down and then he told her to. Immediately she sat down, the bench was surprisingly cold but she was warm. She didn't feel as short sitting next to him.

She noticed a little smirk on his face, she wondered for a moment what he could be thinking about. She tilted her head as she looked at him, So now was question and answer time, heh. She too smirked at her own thoughts. She knew though that whatever was going to happen now was meant to, it felt that way at least.

Still smiling she looked around while she asked "So there are others? You were saying in the cafe, just before we left. Do they have the same name or different?"
She turned to face him waiting patiently for his answer, content he was there.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:53 pm

"Yeah there are others. Each paired up like you and I. Each dangerous in his or own way. No let me explain how this all goes." He sighed with hesistation. The expressions on his face changed. He looked serious now.

"Each pair is a fighting unit. The pairs consists of the Fighter and the sacrifice. When I say fighting unit, Yes it does mean fighting. But the way we fight is oh so different than actual fighters. Each pair fights using spells, of beautifully crafted words. Each one powerful. But each spell is unique, as each pair have different names. The Fighter is the one summoning spells, the sacrifice takes all the damage. Therefore its the fighter's job to make sure at the same time in battle to protect his sacrifice at all times. " He sighed again,

"Look this may all sound weird now, but its not. But to get to the point. The Sacrifice is the master, and the fighter obeys their master. But most pairs dont act as such, we become close in the end. Closer than friends. Which is why we can't be apart from each other. But at the given time, the sacrifice will have his or hers orders carried out by the fighter." He hesitated so much in this.

"In our case, you are my fighter, and I your sacrifice. Everything I just explained concerns us both. If you don't like it. Tough." He narrowed his eyes at her. Frankly he never asked for a fighter like her. If he wanted a fighter, he really wanted someone with experience. It was gonna take him some time getting adjusted to the whole thing. He was simply acting as he belived a sacrifice should act.

"We all learned how to deal with it one way or another. No matter how many times you try to run from it. You will come back anyways. Thats how it is. Its the cruel game we are involved in since our names appeared. Its the path we must stay on."

It was the sad truth. He sighed changing his facial expressions again, and gave her a reassuring smile. "Any questions? Throw them at me as you please."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:25 pm

What he said shocked her, every word of it. She never in her wildest dreams expected this. Her eyes widened as he spoke but she gained control of them and let her body relax. To try to act calm was hard but she did it, she needed to. It wouldn't be fair to him if she didn't at least try to understand it. It's like he said, it's like a game. And every game has rules. In this context it seemed easy to understand. She would be like the Pokemon and he would be the guy throwing the poke-ball. She giggled at the image but remained serious.

Something he said had upset her though, her fists tightened as she remembered his words, "No matter how many times you try to run from it.", she could understand why somebody would want to run but it wasn't in her nature, she was a perfectionist, if she was given a job she would do it to the best of her ability and as long as she kept improving she would be happy.

"I would never run. Never. No matter what happens, if my job is to protect you, I will. I won't let anything happen to you. I know my words don't seem like much now, but I will do everything I can to be your fighter. I will do everything you tell me too."
She gave him her most serious look. She wanted to prove herself. She knew she didn't look like a fighter at all, even if it was using spells. If anything, it looked like it should be the other way round. She hung her head, knowing he deserved someone with at least some experience.

"You've done an amazing job of explaining things, you've done it all for me, unless there's any more that you think I need to know. The only question I have now is how do I use spells? If there are other units surely there's a way to learn how to use them." A questioning look on her face, she was generally curious about these spells, she's always loved the idea of magic but she knew it would be childish to get over excited about them.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:27 pm

"I'm glad you understand. " He smiled lightly at her.

"I would never run. Never. No matter what happens, if my job is to protect you, I will. I won't let anything happen to you. I know my words don't seem like much now, but I will do everything I can to be your fighter. I will do everything you tell me too."

Cielo smirked at her, he liked her attitude. She was acting like a fighter already, even though she didn't know much.

"But just so you know. I expect my orders to be carried out efficiently. Also when you are carrying out your tasks, I expect you to rid yourself of any distractions. This includes weak emotions. I'm not telling you to discard them completely. You only do that when you are ordered to. I like my orders being completed. 100% Also just because the others get involved in spell battles, it doesn't mean we will. You do not go into battle without my authorization." He was talking seriously now. Blue eyes locked onto her. He didn't hesitate one bit as he said this. He himself noticed it. He knew he could be cold, cruel at times. But he couldn't be completely cruel. She was younger than him. No, but that didn't mean anything. She was still a fighter.

You've done an amazing job of explaining things, you've done it all for me, unless there's any more that you think I need to know. The only question I have now is how do I use spells? If there are other units surely there's a way to learn how to use them." This was good. He was going to have a great time with his new fighter. He loved how she could jump straight to the task, without him asking her to. He liked her personality. It didn't exactly match his, but he liked it. He was going to have fun with this.

"As for spells and spell battles, I can help you out. After all , it is my job to have my fighter trained. How else are you going to complete your tasks? He grinned at her. But deep down inside he cursed seven moons. He was going to have to head there, for training. Or find someplace else. He had to think of something soon. On where to train his fighter.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:06 pm

So he's a very firm sacrifice, this was good, it would make Michelle's job allot easier. Discard weak emotions, it made sense, she wasn't one to get distracted though when she was focusing on something and she was more focused on this than anything. Looking into his eyes she realised things were going to change, for once in her life something important had happened. She listened to his every word, she was prepared to do anything.

"I'll do everything and anything you tell me to, exactly how you tell me to do it. Just promise me that everything you ask me to do has a purpose. I won't be used unnecessarily. And in return I won't question what you ask of me, and I will be 100% efficient, just as you ask. I trust you, and I won't let you down, so please don't let me down." She kept eye contact with him through out her little speech. She wanted to show how much she meant every word.

He didn't seem the type to just use her, but she had to make sure though. If this was going to work she would need his promise, although if he didn't make it, there was nothing she could do about it. She would still be his fighter, and she would still do as he said.

"Oh, and as for spell battles, I'm not stupid. I wouldn't dream of getting involved in one unless you told me to, wouldn't you be there anyway? I thought you had to be in a pair to battle?" She looked slightly puzzled tilting her head again slightly as she moved her body to face him.

"Before I forget, when does training start Cielo?" She spoke softly, she didn't want to be demanding.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:52 pm

I'll do everything and anything you tell me to, exactly how you tell me to do it. Just promise me that everything you ask me to do has a purpose. I won't be used unnecessarily. And in return I won't question what you ask of me, and I will be 100% efficient, just as you ask. I trust you, and I won't let you down, so please don't let me down.

Cielo chuckled at this. She was so firm and determined. It was rather cute. Well she was cute. She was strong, for someone her age. He could see that. He grinned at her a devilish grin that it was. He leaned in close to her. "And what if my orders don't have a purpose? What will you do then?" He was very intrigued to hear her answer to this.

"I never go back on my word. I will never back down from this. Ever." He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Oh, and as for spell battles, I'm not stupid. I wouldn't dream of getting involved in one unless you told me to, wouldn't you be there anyway? I thought you had to be in a pair to battle?"

He sighed softly. Softening his expressions. "Thats good. Even so, when we are together, we wont get involved.Unless absolutely necessary. " He flashed her a genuine smile.

"As for your training. Give me sometime to figure out where we'll train. We'll be training together." He smiled at her, somewhat easing himself up. He needed time to get used to her. She was his second fighter after all.

Suddenly he remembered something. Something from the past. Though he didn't know why he remembered it.

"Cielo! I bought us some cake. For the both of us!" Pan smiled at him.

He snapped himself out of it. Remembering something like that at this time and place wasn't such a good thing. He sighed Changing his expressions again. He unwrapped a lollipop and put it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:01 am

She chuckled. " I should have guessed you'd say that. Well honestly, there's nothing I can do about it. And also, there's a difference between backing down and letting someone down. Right, so we never go into a battle unless absolutely necessary. Well that makes complete sense, no point risking anything when it can be avoided."

She smiled back at him, she didn't know why but she was blushing. She was feeling much happier. The wind lightly blowing her hair, she felt completely at ease. She watched him pull out a lolly, reminding her that she still had her own in her pocket. Must remember to eat that at some point. It seemed like forever away since yesterday.

Smiling away she looked towards the lake when she said softly, "I'm sure you'll find somewhere for the training. Do you need a phone number or anything like that, from me?".

She giggled again, a thought crossed her mind. Telekinetic communication? Wouldn't shock me. She pushed a piece of hair behind one ear as she noticed a cat stroll by. There were always cats around the parks, she remembered that about the last park she used to visit.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:05 am

"Yes, unless absolutely necessary." He muttered softly to himself, repeating his own words. He didn't want to show her he was infact weak. That he hated fighting, because, he was afraid of himself. Here she was, a young girl, who could get easily hurt by him. She was going to protect him. He sighed again, placing the lollipop in his mouth.

"Ah...right a number......" He pondered for a minute.

"That would be awesome. Your number please?" He added with a bright smile on his face. He took out the lollipop as he spoke. He noticed her blush. It was so cute. Well she was cute indeed. He snapped himself out of it. She was younger than him. That would make him a lolicon. He wasn't one. He would not classify himself as one. The circumstances were different. He sighed again.

He felt somewhat flustered himself. But he knew how to hide his emotions. He couldn't let her know how he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:44 pm

She got out her notepad and wrote down her number. Then after handing it to him a thought occurred to her, hmm, my first friend here... strangely quick for me. Smiling, she carried on looking towards the lake, it was such a serene sight. Wrapping her coat tighter around her she realised time had actually passed.

"So, what do you do? Do you go college or anything?" She asked casually, glancing back at him for a moment.

She realised she didn't really know him that well and she was interested. For all she knew he could have some kind of mysterious past. That would be certainly more than her. Looking down at the silver locket she was wearing, she started to fiddle with it. It reminded her of England, such a strange place, she could barely remember anything from her childhood there. She liked visiting family, the few times she did. Looking at Cielo, she was glad they had moved yet again. She felt as though she was finally settling down.

She was nervous about her first day at school though, it was coming up soon. She wasn't going to let it get her down though, in a way she was looking forward to it. The cat she saw earlier surprised Michelle as she went running past.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:17 am

He took the piece of paper from her and smiled gently. "Yeah, actually I'm almost finished with highschool." He grinned. Taking out a piece of paper from his pocket. He pulled out a mini sharpie and jotted down a couple things. He handed the paper over to her. "My address is on there, and my phone number" He grinned again.

He chuckled softly at her. "You must be new around here. You don't look japanese either. Where are you from?" He averted his eyes to look back down to the lake. It was amazing, there were still ducks around at this time of year. He changed his expressions. His face softened. He was a quick one. Changing his emotions and expressions so quickly. He gave Michelle a reassuring smile. "Ahh.. you don't have to say anything if you don't want to. After all, we're complete strangers to each other." He paused.

"You can tell me more about yourself whenever you want." He placed his hand on her head patting it gently. He gave her another grin.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Michelle took the peice of paper and chuckled as he patted her head. "Well, I was born in England and lived there till about 6, then we moved down to Osaka, and ever since then we've moved around Japan a lot. My Dad keeps getting relocated. It's abit of a shame but I've gotten used to it." She shrugged, she really wasn't that bothered about it, but she wouldn't like to move any time soon. Not after meeting Cielo and learning about Timeless.

She looked at him for a moment, whilst pushing a strand of hair behind her ear again. She spoke softly when she said "Isn't everyone a stranger until you get to know them. After all, if we never spoke to strangers, we'd never make any friends, right?"

She continued to smile brightly until she remembered something he said earlier. Her smile gone, instead, a look of deep interest came across her face as she asked eagerly, " Earlier, in the cafe, you told me I was late, what for? Obviously you don't have to answer that, I'm just curious as to what you meant by it. She continued to look reassuringly at him.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:58 pm

"England, huh. I'm from Italy. I was born in Italy, but my mom's Japanese. I moved here, about 4 years ago mabey. I was, I a little younger than you I could say. By the way, how old are you?" The question that roamed around his mind finally he was able to ask. He stopped patting her head.

"Earlier, in the cafe, you told me I was late, what for? Obviously you don't have to answer that, I'm just curious as to what you meant by it. "

"I knew my fighter was around somewhere. Just didn't feel like looking. I want my fighter to come to me. I knew you'd come around eventually. But it took you a while" He chuckled to himself. He was weird. He said odd things at times. He knew she'd ask that eventually too.

"In all truth, I only said that to tease you" A wide grin spread across his face again.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Chuckling, she smiled and replied "Italy, how interesting. I love pizza, but I suppose that doesn't amount to much. Well I'm 14, I turn 15 next month though." She hoped he wasn't too surprised by her age, some people were, others not so much. She wasn't too bothered though.

"So, you knew I'd come for you. That doesn't surprise me. But I've only been here two weeks so give me some credit. She sighed and tilted her head whilst a slight smirk reached her mouth. Looking up at him, she asked "Hey, just out of interest, how old are you then."

She remembered that he had said he was at high school so she'd deduced he was about 17-18. For all she knew though, he could be 101.

A bird flew from one tree to another. Elle watched, and as she turned her head to look, her hair fell from behind her ear. She immediately pushed it back, as if it was a reflex. It was only ever on one side that she did it. A quirk of hers that slightly annoyed her, if she was being honest. She dismissed it as she heard her phone start to ring.

She anxiously got it out and her face fell as she saw that it was her mother ringing. She hesitated a moment before answering, remembering why she had come out in the first place.

Instantly her mother began to rant "Where are you? Where's my parcel? Did it arrive today?"

Michelle winced as she heard her mothers high pitched voice, ringing in her ears."Erm, I'm at the park. What parcel?"

"What do you mean what parcel, I left a note telling you!" Her mothers voice was getting louder but calming down.

"I-I, must have missed it, I'm sorry about that." Lying was one of her skills. You had to around her mother otherwise she would have had a heart attack by now.

"Right. Well. Ah, I guess you better get back home soon, you need to get ready for tommorow." Her mother, much calmer neo, had obviously realised that it was pointless to shout.

"Okay then, bye for now." She put the phone down quickly. She didn't like to talk to her mother, especially on the phone. She tucked her phone back into an inside pocket of her coat and looked upto Cielo.

"That was my mum, she wants me home soon. But I'm in no immediate rush." She wanted as much time with Cielo as possible, even if it meant her mother shouting at her. She wanted to know at least a little more about him.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:40 am

He chuckled softly at her. Hey, just out of interest, how old are you then." He smiled softly. "I am 17. You must be around 14 or 15 right?" He pondered for a second. He shifted his glance away from her to view the sky. The wind was blowing, it was quite chilly outside. He heard Michelle's conversation on the phone with her mother. It was going to get hard getting around this girl's mother. He didn't want to make her mother think he was some type of lolicon of some sort. No He would not have it. He turned to smile at her once she was done talking on the phone.

"That was my mum, she wants me home soon. But I'm in no immediate rush." He smiled gently again. Patting her head gently once more. "You sure? I don't want your mother to get worried. Especially if you're hanging around a guy my age. She might get worried you know." He added, worrying a bit for her. And himself also. He sighed again.

"I haven't told you much about myself, have I?" He turned to face her with a smile. "As I said before, I'm 17, I moved here when I was 12, with my mom. We moved back in with my grandfather. Nothing interesting about my life really..." His phone began to ring as well. He ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:36 am

She couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, I'm 15 next month, I already told you that though. Are you okay?" It was a rhetorical question. Her ears twitched as he patted her head again.

She looked up at him as he spoke to her, she replied with a slight puzzled look on her face.
"Your age... that wouldn't bother my mother that much actually, she says most people my age just act like children anyway. So I usually end up hanging out with older people. It's only about 2 years difference right? If you were about 19-20, then I think she'd have a problem. I trust you, so she most probably will. She believes she's trained me to have perfect judgement and never make a mistake in my life." She giggled at her last words.

She hesitated before she continued. A frown appearing, one that she wasn't able to hide.
" And lets get this straight, my mother doesn't worry about me, she worries about not having control over me. Ahh I don't like talking about my mother, I always end up making her seem worse than she actually is."
She smiled reassuringly. She hated the thought of somebody thinking her mother was some possessive deranged woman when in actual fact she was just a bit strict.

He started to tell her more about himself, she listened. Interested in what he had to say. She smiled at the slight similarities.
"Ahh so you havn't lived here long, in Japan that is. Well actually, five years is long but, well you know what I mean. Ahhh and I can't say I've had much of interesting past either..." She continued to look at him, glad to finally have some meaning in her life.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 am

"Are you okay?" She had asked him. He smiled nodding at her. He stopped patting her head. "Thats good, because you'll be hanging around me, until fate decides to seperate us." The last few words of his came out to a low mutter. "I trust you" He smiled gently. "Wow, so fast, you trust me. I could say the same about you. I feel that you are trustworthy." He smiled again. He frowned also when he caught her frown.

"she worries about not having control over me" He sighed. He somehow knew how she felt. He gave her a reassuring smile. He looked off, spacing out. "Guess, your mom won't like me after all. You see, its my job to have control over you, too...." He quickly looked away from her, as He patted her head again. "I'm guilty just as she is. But. I don't worry about controling you or not. I may get strict, I may be a cruel cold hearted bastard. But I know you won't let me down. I trust you." He couldn't turn to look at her. He felt horrible. Because he knew it was his job to control her. "The job of a sacrifice is to have complete control over his fighter.. But I wont control your life. Do whatever makes you happy. " He turned to look at her, he smiled. "Live your life the way you want to, no one has the right to take that away, not even me." He sighed again.

"I agree on one thing with your mom. I belive you also have good judgement."

His phone rang once more. He ignored the ring again. It rung again. It was ignored. "I wonder, when will I get to meet her?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:34 pm

She thought a bit before she replied, smiling softly she looked up to the sky
" Ahh you misunderstand what I meant about my mother, see what I mean by control is more like my behaviour and my attitude towards things, like routine and organisation."

He patted her head once more, she realised that it was a very reassuring gesture. She smiled at him and said sweetly "And guilty? I don't mind, I prefer it that way. It's whats shaped me into who I am now, thanks to her I do brilliantly at school and I've got a good head on my shoulders."
She hated how she didn't fully appreciate her Mum and Dad enough for how well she herself had turned out.

Michelle looked straight at him before she continued, with what she hoped was a more cheerful grin.
" As for what you have said about being a sacrifice, I would expect no less from you. If you need to be cruel, don't spare my feelings. I would simply discard them, and so it would be pointless if you went easy on me."
Looking back up to the sky she noticed how blue it was for once.

Then continuing on she spoke gently " I appreciate your trust in me, it means a lot. My life..." she pondered a moment, thinking about what to say about it " Well I just live every moment how it comes. I'm always happy anyway, well I try to be. See I strive to be an optimistic person. No point in being pessimistic, it won't do anybody any good really. I suppose that's how I want to live my life, but to be honest, apart from that I'm not really sure what I want from life. A bit of meaning wouldn't go amiss, but now I've got you I'm sorted."

She heard the ringing from his phone again, she looked back at him, wondering if he had picked up. He was there smiling at her. She smiled back and replied to his question before asking her own. "Meeting my mother.... well it's rare that's she's in to be truthful, and I couldn't just bring you in randomly, I'll have to organise something if you want to. I know this may come across a little rude but, are you going to answer that?" She gestured in the direction the ringing was coming from with a curious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:14 am

He nodded in reply to her. He smiled. He knew he was going to have some good times ahead with his fighter. He glanced back out to the lake, and stopped patting her on the head. It was going to be a habit. He liked patting her on the head, but he stopped himself this time.

I know this may come across a little rude but, are you going to answer that?

He looked down on his phone. "No, its not rude, its just my baby sitter. " He added sarcastically. "The people that my family has assigned to look after me. Boring." He said. Though, it was true. He should answer, the ringing was getting annoying. He sighed in defeat and picked up his phone.
"Young master.... WHY DO YOU HATE ME?"!" Cielo sighed. Pulling the phone away from his ear, it was loud enough for Michelle to hear. "Suzuki-san calm down. I'll be home before the old man gets back. I promise." He replied reassuringly.
"B-b-ut what if--" Cielo sighed again. "Nothing will happen. I wont get kidnapped or molested either. " The man over the phone was going into a panic attack. "B--but young master..." The man was calming down. "Don't worry, I'll be okay."

"Yes, of course." With that, Cielo hung up.

Cielo laughed. "Sorry. THAT, was my babysitter. Don't worry though he'll be alright." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:08 am

Her eyes widened as Cielo's "babysitter" shrieked down the phone. Giggling, she didn't know who to feel sorry for more. The poor worried guy or Cielo, she hoped the guy didn't shout at Cielo too often, she wouldn't want him going deaf.

She looked away, trying to give them some privacy as they spoke. She focused her mind on the birds, flying around gracefully. The birds on the ground being chased away by wild cats, disrupting the serene atmosphere. She couldn't help but keep one ear open though, she was a little curious about Cielo's everyday life and this Suzuki he was talking to. She couldn't really hear what the Suzuki person was saying but it didn't seem to be much, it seemed like Cielo didn't give him much of a chance to be honest. She didn't blame him though. She could imagine that having someone on your back, trying to nanny you could be extrememly patronising and most definetly annoying. She looked towards Cielo with a reasuring smile as he spoke to her.

She tilted her head slightly, still facing him, and leaned forward, placing her head in her hands with her elbows resting against her knees, relaxing a little before she said "Ahh don't worry about it, by the sounds of it I could be getting you into trouble and I wouldn't want that. We both have parents to please, do you want to call it a day and meet up again some other time? I don't mind staying either, if thats what you want." She smiled brightly, she noticed that it had slowly been getting darker.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:28 am

"You're right, it is getting dark. Your mom is going to worry. We should head back soon. It could be dangerous at this hour." He smiled.

"Ahh, Suzuki-san, you don't have to worry about him. He goes into a panic attack if he loses sight of me. He sucks up to my mom alot." He grinned. "Its fun teasing him," He added with a grin on his face. He sighed again. It had been a long day. So much had happened. He couldn't shake that feeling of excitement off. He pulled out another lollipop. Though he felt weird. She looked so small and fragile, how was she going to protect him? He mentally slapped himself.

"Yeah, my mom is out of town. So I have my babysitter around. It such an amusement being with that guy" He added on. He looked at her again.

"Nah, I won't get into trouble. But how about you? You should be heading home soon.." He added glancing up at the sky. The stars where beginning to appear in the dusky sky.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:49 am

She stood up and stretched, hands and arms reaching towards the darkening sky. She hadn't realized how long she had been sat down. She noticed she had felt rather warm sitting there, after moving so suddenly a shiver shuddered down her spine in protest. Stretching her legs a little she grinned and said to him " I can imagine it would be quite fun to tease him, just, for his sake don't go too hard on him. He seriously does sound like he could have a panic attack over you." Giggling a little as she finished, she then faced herself towards him.

He was right, her mum would definitely be starting to worry, and it was definitely a lot darker than this morning. Her tummy growled, reminding her of how long ago it was since she last ate. She chuckled quietly as she realized the only food she had on her person was a couple of big round red lollies. She'd eat something proper when she got home, she didn't want to seem like she was mocking him or anything like that, by getting out her own lollies. She could tell Cielo obviously liked them. Out of all the sweet things that she could picture, ring donuts were always the first to come to mind, especially the ones with the sprinkles. Her stomach growled a little again, but only loud enough for her to hear.

She checked her watch, she'd been there for about 45 mins since her mum rang. She knew it would take another 20 minutes to get home but she hoped her mum hadn't gotten to the angry stage yet. Through experience, she doubted it. Although her mum was very angry, in person Michelle could deal with her quite well. Even so she knew she needed to get home pretty sharpish.
"Ahh, I guess your right. So I guess this is goodbye for now. It's been really nice meeting you. I can't thank you enough for explaining everything to me. You make sure to ring me any time you need me, or you come up with any ideas about the training. Or if you ever need to talk to somebody, I'll be here for you. I really have to get going now though, I hadn't realized how long I've been."

She didn't know what to do now, whether to hug him or shake hands or whatever, and so she decided to stick to a quick little bow of the head. She felt silly afterwards, laughing at herself slightly. She turned abruptly to hide her embarrassed blush, and began to slowly walk away. She felt like she was rushing off rather rudely but she couldn't help the matter. Looking towards the lake as her stroll turned more into a speed walk, she silently hoped she would soon meet him again.

[Michelle has left The Park and has now gone Home]
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:58 am

Cielo smiled watching her leave. It was time he walked himself home as well. He didn't want his babysitter to have a heart attack. He sighed, placing another lollie in his mouth, walking in the opposite direction of Michelle. He went about his way. As it was getting dark. He felt bad for his fighter. She was a girl, he sent her off by herself. A fighter with no experience. He felt guilty about that.

If something had happened to her, he didn't know what he would do. He sighed again. He made his way home.

(Cielo has left the park, and has gone home)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)   Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day (First meeting Cielo+Michelle)
Page 1 of 1