Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Walk in the Park [ENDED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:21 am

Yaso scoffed, making a face. He didn't have time for this.

He glanced up at Reiji quickly before turning and starting to walk. "Come." he snapped to his fighter. He had things to do and he'd rather not stand around and watch whatever childish melodrama that was about to be played out.

He had to get the computer system up and running again, and reprogram his phone... He made a noise and tugged out his receipt, looking at it for lack of anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:29 am

Reiji watched as the other two fought under hushed breath. If they werent going to fight then he would leave.
Just as the thought ran through his head, Yaso turned to him and spat out "come". Reiji glanced at the other two through the bangs of his hair, childishly glaring at them for a brief second. Not that they would have noticed. But he did it none the less.
Turning on the heel of his boot he walked after Yaso, who had gotten a distance from the scene. But striding with his long legs Reiji caught up to him quickly.
'What happens now. Suppose ill just wait for Yaso to vent at me.' He thought looking at the back of his sacrifices head.

Remembering his motor bike. Reiji sped up to wall next to Yaso. "I have my bike here if you want me to take you some where?" He said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Ravyn glanced back as the other two left and sighed. There goes my entertainment... He walked past Damien and sat back down on the bench, pulling his laptop back out. As the machine booted up, he glanced at the blue-eyed man. "You want to talk? Fine, but you'd better not apologize again. I'm sick of hearing it." He turned back to the screen, opening his assignment. Scrolling down, he started to search for the faulty coding the stranger had been talking about. By this point, he was all but ignoring the idiot who'd flown halfway across the world to find him.

Did he really think I would change my mind if he made such a useless effort? After a few minutes, he spoke, not even looking up from the screen as he began to redo a section of code. "What is it you wanted to ask me, Damien? You could have just emailed me. Not like I deleted the old account." The keys clicked loudly as his hands flew over the keyboard. He ignored the headache that was begginning to return, blaming that on his irritation at having his ex so nearby.
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:41 pm

His brow furrowed a bit and he glanced at Reiji. His bike? Oh. That thing....

"Fine, then take me home. I have stuff I need to get done." He shoved his receipt back into his pocket and stood there, waiting for Reiji to take him to the bike. He was irritated enough to leave the park, but not yet to the point where he was going to let his stubbornness keep him from taking the quickest way out.

Although...it was slightly...strange. When he'd met Reiji the first time, the fighter had been bullheaded and quick witted. And now, suddenly, he was acquiescing to his will.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:10 am

Nodding, Reiji waved his hand for Yaso to follow. Starting off down a path, he lead the way to where he had left his bike.

But some thing was on his mind. He had seen the weird look Yaso had given him. But Reiji didnt know how to explain.
Explain how the previous night he had woken up on the floor in a kneeling position, hands tied behind his back and the feeling of groggy-ness as he woke up. Then had come the pain.

A whip, cracking through the darkness. Striking his back. He wanted to scream but he couldnt.

He knew who it was the zero boys. But he was drugged up to his eye balls to realise it at the time. Not to mention powerless. They had come to remind him how a fighter should be. Not opinionated or strong willed. No that was not his place.

Stopping in the middle of the path, flooded by the memories and the pain, his fresh wounds started to bleed.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:56 pm

After waiting several minutes for Damien to start talking, Ravyn stopped typing and looked up at him. The others were far enough out of earshot that they were no longer an immediate threat. "Damien...talk to me. I may be a bitch, but I'm not heartless. Talk." He sighed and saved his progress, turning off the laptop and putting it back in his bag. Leaning back, he crossed his legs. "Besides, that bag you're carrying looks heavy. Put it down and sit with me." The gentleness in his voice was surprising, given the fact that he hated the sacrifice. You haven't changed a bit, Damy...still as clueless and clumsy as ever...

He smiled up at the other, trying to make him feel comfortable. It still amazed him how easy it was to slip into the role of a friend and confidante to someone he didn't really care about. It still amazed him how easily he could smile warmly while his blood was cold in his veins. Why would you come all the way here? ...and why do you feel like a sacrifice? He suddenly frowned as that realization dawned on him. He'd been too angry before to notice it, but there was definitely something different about Damien now. His aura seemed...off, somehow. Ravyn had been around too many units not to recognize it as the mark of a sacrifice. He decided to wait to hear what Damien had to say before he started asking questions of his own, however.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:40 am

"Hey." He snapped, glaring at Reiji, moving ahead of him to look over his shoulder. "Hurry up, I have to do things." He moved over to the bike and leaned against it, looking at his phone and pressing a few buttons.

He was getting irritated again, especially since his phone now said he had ten missed calls from work. And he was still hungry. Maybe he'd make Reiji make him food or something.

He had to use his fighter for something.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:12 am

Nodding again silently. Keeping the pain to himself. Reiji stood up straight, walked over to his bike and started it up.

He could feel the warm blood trickling down his back. Zipping up his jacket, so he could contain it and keep it off Yaso.
As the bike warmed up. He swung his leg over and gestured to Yaso to jump on the bike.
As he leaned down to grab the handles. He felt his wounds open up. Gripping the handles hard, his knuckles going white.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Yaso made a face but got on the bike without complaint. He reached around the other male and gripped his waist.

He admired motorcycles, but that didn't mean he was eager to fall off and crack his head open. "Hurry up and get me home." he grunted. At least Reiji didn't stink. That was the only plus it seemed. And he'd best have remembered where his apartment was or so help him he'd make his life even more miserable. He was not in the mood to be shelling out directions.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:56 am

As Yaso got on the bike, Reiji slipped the keys in the ignition, turned the bike on and opened the throttle up. Flicking it into gear, they rode off.

Reiji could sense Yaso's pricklyness and wondered why he was in such a bad mood.

Weaving in and out of traffic, the bike sped past things and cars alike. Every now and then he could feel the sacrifice gripping tighter as he went around corners low and fast. Grinning to himself slightly, he was in his element here.

[REIJI and YASO have gone HOME]
Back to top Go down
Damien
2nd year member
Damien

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 am

((Again,sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry of the lateness ; _ ;’’’))

"Ah, yeah it is..." Damien leans down a bit, loosening his griped of his bag. Sitting down with a bit of anxiety in his blood, his eyes cross over to the other. “Well I do have some reason for being here in the first place....” fumbling a bit with his thumbs, “This has to do something about the that one time...you told me about ‘sacrifices’ and ‘fighters,’ and well....” His restlessness came over even more, he was more nervous on what his reaction would be at the time.
‘Well if I keep sitting here like an idiot, he’ll know for sure something up....might as well...’

“It might be best if I just show you.” Turning to see Ravyn face to face, his jacket sleeve cautiously came up, smudging off the coat of light skin cream over his bottom lip. There, branched out laid the word, TRUSTED.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:08 pm

"No..." The word came out as a soft, shocked protest to the truth his eyes would not allow his mind to deny. His eyes widened, taking in the sight of the mark, identical to the one he himself hid beneath coat after coat of black lipstick. Thoughts pulsed through his mind: how had this happened, why Damien, how could this be happening to him. For a moment, he could think of nothing but the fear he had felt for the past five years, a fear that welled up in him every time the word "sacrifice" had been mentioned. He used to tremble in terror at the thought of some stranger coming up to him and ordering him around, a sacrifice who shared his name yet knew nothing about him.

But this was no stranger. As the shock subsided, Ravyn let out a sigh of relief. This is Damien... Damien, his ex-boyfriend. Damien, who had betrayed him. Damien, who always followed his lead. Damien, who, despite his faults, was far more dependable in Ravyn's mind than 99% percent of the world's population. Damien, his Damien. His own personal Antichrist. "Fate has a way of toying with us, doesn't she?" He laughed and kissed his sacrifice's cheek.

Standing, he picked up Damien's luggage and started walking back in the direction of the Kousei Apartments. "Well, come on, then. Looks like I'm stuck with you, after all."

{Very Happy Ravyn's taking this pretty well, lol}
Back to top Go down
Damien
2nd year member
Damien

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:50 pm

The boy hastily got up his feet, scurrying up to the other, his face still beaming red from the action that just took place just a few seconds ago. 'He's taking it way better than I ever thought he would, I guess I’m still no good on predicting his moves....still...’ Looking to his side, he observed Ravyn for a tad, looking over the other’s moves. ‘I guess he’s right...fate has its own way on turning the tables around.’

Smirking a bit now, he tugs a bit on the shoulder bag “You know, you don’t have to carry my bag like that, I’m still good.” Right then, something within him shifted a bit, something more in between his stomach ‘Am I feeling like...that funny feeling you have when you’re like-’ seconds afterwords, small tumbles of rumbling groans fell out from his own tummy. ‘Ohh, right. I haven’t gotten anything to eat since from those last cheeses and crackers I got on the plane, eh heh heh....’ as his stomachs yearn for more, his face became humiliated with red, ears bending down. With his rowdy abdomen, he was sure he wasn’t the only one to hear it.

((lol, Ravyn is taking it very well in matter of fact Laughing))
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Hearing Damien's stomach growl, Ravyn hastily bit his lip. Don't laugh, Morrigan. Don't laugh...Ah, to Hell with it! A moment later, he was doubled over laughing. Unable to catch his breath and with his face turning red from the peals of laughter, he struggled to speak. "Damien...you...moron!"

After a minute, the laughter finally died down enough that he could take the deep breaths to steady himself. "Do you ever remember to eat if your stomach or I don't remind you?" He smirked, straightening himself out. "We'll walk back to the apartment. Faster'n waiting for a cab."

He took Damien's hand, leading him from the park. "And I'll carry your bag, since I don't trust you not to drop it on my toes. You okay with ramen? It's about all I have in the pantry right now." He made a mental note to send the sacrifice shopping. Might as well make the boy work for his keep.

{LMAO. Nice, Damy. Very nice.}

[Ravyn and Damien have left the park and are headed HOME to Kousei Apartments.]

{THIS RP HAS ENDED.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [ENDED]   A Walk in the Park [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Park [ENDED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2