Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Park's skate park [Open all the time]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suki
Anonymous

Park's skate park [Open all the time] Empty
PostSubject: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:04 am

Suki smiled as she entered the deserted skate park that was on the edge of the park. She had not been there in a long time. She was too busy with school and such. She walked to a quarter-pipe and climbed to the top. She placed her deck so it was half off and half on. Suki balanced herself on it and pushed off. She rode down the qaurter-pipe with excellant skill. She then moved to the half-pipe. She climbed up once again and readied herself as she pushed off down the pipe. She came up the other side and did a trick before going back down and up the other. She did another trick and continued this process until she had lost her momentum and stopped at the bottom. It was dark out now so she walked to a near by table and sat down to rest. Suki surveyed her the deserted skate park. It was so quiet. This was new to her. She usually surrounded by noise.
----------------
Suki sighed as she stood up. Her long hair swished in it's ponytail. She quickly made her way to the biggest half-pipe. Climbing up the ladder to the top, she looked at the moon that shined brightly in the sky. "I wonder if it will rain." Suki said as she saw thick gray rain clouds in the distance when she reached the top. She pulled out her Ipod touch and chose a song then hooked it up to the cord that attached to the jacket. She put her Ipod in her jacket pocket and zipped it up. Putting the strings that doubled as headphones in her hears as she stood from the sitting postion she was in.

Suki grabbed her deck while singing with the song. She got into position then rode down. She got the other side and did some tricks like earlier. She continued the pattern of going up one side and doing a trick then going up the other side and doing a trick.
------------------
After awhile Suki got bored. She stopped her board and got off the rail. She had gotten off the half-pipe after she had a fall and scraped her knee and arm. The girl looked around and noticed it had gotten really late. The moon was high in the sky. It bathed everthing in a pale glow. She shivered as she heard thunder in the distance. Hopefully the storm would not hit here. Suki hated when it was storming. She quickly grabbed her deck and ran out of the silent skate park.

[Suki has left THE PARK]
Back to top Go down
Suki
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:41 am

Suki groaned as she walked back to the park. She had forgotten her purse while she was there. Her purse had her keys in them along with her cell. Her mother was working night shift so she wouldn't be home. Suki sat down at a table after grabbing her purse. She decided not to go home. She didn't like to be in the house alone. She tended to get bored. She studied the shining stars. Her thoughts whirling around her head. She turned to so she could see her back somewhat. She pulled the back of her shirt up to reveal a name on her lower back. Near her butt. She sighed as she ran her fingers over it before lowering her shirt.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:49 am

[[Do you mind if Juuri and Ai join you?]] Smile
Back to top Go down
Suki
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:50 am

[Of course not! I was getting lonely. Smile]
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:30 am

[[thank you!!]]

"It's not scary, Ai, it's just a board. And don't worry, I won't get you hurt. It's my job to take the damage!" Juuri's joking tone and tinkling laughter could be heard through the skate park.

--*--

After dragging Ai from her apartment, the pair had walked aimlessly past store after store. Nothing was good enough for Juuri's picky nature. But once she saw the sports store, with brand new Zero skateboards in the window, her mind was set. 'Those are amazing! I have to get one.' The thought flew through her mind in a split second. She had already turned to walk through the door when another thought hit her, complete with hairbrained idea. "Do you know how to skateboard?" She asked her fighter. The denial she got in reply only fueled her idea. "Well, you will." She smirked, walking through the glass doors.

--*--

Ai looked pretty scared. No, she looked down right terrified. Her face seemed very white as she stopped at the park's gate. "Come on! You'll get the hang of it really soon, just get on the board. It's a gift anyway, you have to use it!" Juuri winked as she tic-tacked in a circle around the brunette. She looked over the park as she came around Ai's left side.
The sacrifice's amethyst eyes would have missed the girl sitting at a table, had it not been for the long pink hair. 'how pretty.' she contemplated pleasantly. She stopped her skateboard and bent down to pick it up. "Let's ask her if she wants to join us. She looks lonely." Juuri looked up at Ai from her kneeling position, nodding in the direction of the girl. "Besides, I may need some help forcing you onto this board." she half joked.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:36 am

Suki eyes were focused on the sky when she heard movement behind her. She turned around to see two girls. She smiled softly before standing up. She grabbed her deck and walked to the pair. "Hello. My name is Suki. May I ask yours?" Suki asked in soft high voice. She continued to smile at the two. She then noticed the uneasy look on one of them. "Are you ok?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:44 am

Ai eyed the skate park warily. She had only been on a skateboard once, but once was enough for her. She was about eight and she had slipped right off the darn thing and ended up busting her butt. Heck she couldn't even roller blade or skate on regular skates!

The girl suppressed a small shiver that threatened to overtake her and pulled her jacket tighter around her as she watched her partner skate around at high speeds. 'Oh, no! What am I gonna do!!!?' the brunette thought frantically. Another look at it had her backing away quickly and crossing her arms.

In a low whisper full of conviction she said, “There is no way I'm getting on that thing!” Now those who didn't know Ai as well as her family and friends did wouldn't have guessed she had a super childish streak in her that loved to show itself. It didn't matter what anyone said she still wasn't getting on anything with wheels that could potentially embarrass/hurt her.

A weird feeling had her looking up and noticing a pink haired girl sitting alone. She and her partner walked over to where the girl now stood. The pink haired girl's voice was soft. Swallowing again as she noticed the girl had noticed her apprehension she shrugged shyly.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:51 am

"Okay then." Suki said forgetting about the fact she had asked them for their names. She jogged to a small half-pipe and climbed up. She quickly went down and up. She loved the feel of the cold night air on her arms. The moon casted a silverly shine over the park. Suki stop at the top and sat down. She watched the two. She wondered what they were going to do. "Would you like to skate with me?" Suki asked in a her high voice. Her voice pierced the night air.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:02 am

Juuri ran to the halfpipe and pulled her long silver hair into a ponytail. She looked back to Ai, who seemed to be frozen in despair. "Well, I'm sure we'd love to, but I've kinda got to teach Ai here the ropes. I'm Juuri, by the way, it's nice to meet you!" she called up the pipe to the third girl. "She's a first timer, and she's pretty scared out of her mind. It's really not that bad though!" she turned back to her fighter. "You have to be willing to learn though. Do you trust me?" She asked, holding out her hand. "If you do, put the board down right here on the concrete and take my hand. I'll let you get on it and I'll lead you around just a bit, so you get used to the balance. If you want, that's all I'll teach you for now." She smiled nicely at Ai, hoping she could swallow her fears and try skating. It really was fun, once you got the basics. "If she agrees, would you like to skate with us a bit? Or I could just join you in a few minutes, once she's got down pushing herself around." Juuri turned again to the nameless girl sitting at the top of the halfpipe.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:09 am

"Whatever is fine with me. My name is Suki." Suki said. She giggle as she looked at the two. Her eyes shining happily. She liked these two. They were nice. She leaned back and laid down. Her leg hung off the sides. She stared at the sky. She then sat up and jumped down. As she went over the side, the ledge caught her shirt ripping a piece off. Her name was visible. Suki turned around trying to look at her back. But she couldn't see it as everytime she turned her back would turn away from her. She looked a bit like a dog chasing it's tail.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:18 am

Ai gawked openly as the girl's true name was revealed on her back. 'Endless.' Shaking herself she quickly turned back to her partner. “Ooh, look, look! Someone else who has a name different from their designated one! ” Not allowing her to answer she quickly pranced over to the girl.

Her light colored tail was waving back in forth in excitement. “Please forgive my shyness earlier, I'm not very open to strangers but you share something in common with my partner and me. My name's Ai Kurotsuki by the way.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:23 am

"Ai, hush!! She might be here to fight us!" Juuri tried to interrupt. But she couldn't lie, meeting another unit was something she didn't want to do. Relentless had never had a battle, and Juuri didn't want one now.
Suki didn't seem malicious, but there was never any telling with fighting pairs. Juuri decided to take things as cautiously as she could.
"Do you need a shirt? I've got one in my bag. I always tend to carry one just in case." She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 am

Suki cocked her head. "What do I have in common with you?" Suki asked confused "I have a jacket so no thanks." She walked to the bench holding her jacket. She grabbed it and slid it on. She then sat down. She yawned softly. She didn't want to go home yet though. Her house would be empty. She didn't like that. Suki stood up and walked back to the Ai. She smiled once more. Then a clap of thunder was heard in the distance. She noticed that the clouds were closer than before. This made even more nervous then before.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:29 am

Ai looked down sheepishly at the reprimand but when the girl approached her she looked back up. The girl's question struck her as odd. " What you don't have a partner? And you don't know what your name means!? "
Back to top Go down
Suki
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:36 am

"Partner? What my name means?" Suki asked even more confused. She didn't get it. What were they talking about. Suki got on her deck and did a few tricks in one spot. She finished her newly perfected kick flip. She smiled in happiness at her achievement.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:50 am

The girl in front of her was very random, the sacrifice noticed. But she needed to learn about the names, so she might as well go ahead and explain it.

Juuri felt like a mother explaining 'where babies come from' to her child. "You might want to sit back down. This is going to shock you a little bit." She herself sat down on the opposite side, leaving enough for room for Ai. "Well, the word on your back, 'Endless.' Oh, try to keep an open mind about this, ok? Anyway, Your name may be Suki, but certain people are going to call you 'Endless.' We say it's our 'true names.' What we are are fighting units. Pairs." She smiled at Ai, wondering if her fighter could feel the affection through their unit thread. "We are Relentless," she stated proudly, holding out her left wrist for the girl to see. The fancy script of her name faced Suki. "Seeing as how Ai didn't tell me she felt a ring, I assume you're the sacrifice. I'm also the sacrifice, and your partner, just like Ai here, is the fighter. Oh! I'm sorry!! I haven't explained what those are yet."

Explaining their world was a new experience for Juuri. She had never had to do that before. She let her ponytail down and hoped she was going about this all correctly.

"Fighters use spells in spell battles. They deal damage for the team. It's our, the sacrifice's, job to take the damage for the team. The form of the damage we take is chains in whatever place we take the damage in. Are you with me so far?" She looked at Ai for reassurance. 'This poor girl is going to think I am completely insane...' She inwardly cringed.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:57 am

Suki nodded. She felt like they were telling the truth. "So I am the Sacrifice? And I have a Fighter? How will I know who my fighter is?" She asked curiously, her voice soft. She was curious about this these spell battles. They sounded intresting.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:19 am

The fact that Suki seemed to believe her made Juuri feel a lot lighter. "Yes! You have a fighter." She explained happily. "There's really no telling how you'll know though. I didn't realize Ai was my fighter until I saw the name. It may even be someone you already know! But once you do figure out they're your fighter, your unit thread will be a physical manifestation of your bond with them." Juuri held hers and Ai's thread in between her thumb and forefinger. "You can't see ours, because we can't see any other pairs', but if you look, you'll most likely see your own. It looks like a very fine piano wire. The end that you can't see is connected to your other half. The bond is AMAZING. I've never been so comfortable around another person." She smiled at Ai, nothing else coming to mind. "Anything I'm forgetting that you can think of?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:20 am

Ai nodded passionately. “As I fighter I can say this: we exist only for our sacrifices. Their safety and happiness are our number one priority. We will even give our lives if we could.” All the while she was gesturing with her hands her tail and ears flickered excitedly. “So any questions you'd like to ask?
Back to top Go down
Suki
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Suki listened intently to the two talking. Her smile grew as she listened to the two talk. She finally understand what the name on her back ment. "Is there anything else I should know? Is there a place where others gather?" she asked with excitedment. She was facinated by this. She took of her jacket and turned her head and looked at her name. Suki giggled. This ment her uncle had nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:54 am

"Well, there is a school, Seven Moons. If Ritsu doesn't call you there to explain everything, once you meet your fighter you guys will go there to train. It's not such a bad place, but from what I've heard, Ritsu's a serious creep, so try to stay a safe distance from him." Suki amused Juuri. She honestly didn't know anything about their private part of the world...

Wait. "How exactly did you have your name, but not know what it meant? Surely you must have had some kind of hint..." She slyly turned a purple eye to her fighter, hoping to catch her attention. It was unheard of for someone to know their name, but not know anything else. What'd this poor little girl think, she randomly woke up one morning with a tattoo of a random word and no memory of it? 'This is really weird...' she thought suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:57 am

Ai simply shrugged in confusion. She didn't know how it was possible for her not to know what the name meant, but she didn't feel like questioning the girl.

If there was one thing Ai respected most it was other peoples privacy. However, that didn't mean she wasn't curious. In fact it was almost killing her.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:06 am

Suki shook her head. Her pink hair ponytail slapping her face. "I never knew why it was there. One night it just appeared. Nobody ever explained what it meant to me." Suki said softly studying the ground as though there was something intresting about it. She felt embarresed about the fact she knew nothing about it. She felt a small blush appear on her face. Suki sighed softly as she fiddled with her jacket. The cold wind blew across her skin but she didn't take notice. Her thought were scattered. The young girl looked up.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:22 am

Juuri met the younger girl's eyes. "It's nothing to be ashamed of, I'm just nosy and had to ask. You may have met your fighter around the time it appeared. I'm pretty sure that's what normally happens. My own didn't appear until I first met Ai at her work. By the way," she said, turning to fully face the brunette now, "Has your stupid boss given you attitude again? I'm still itching for a reason to slap him in the nasty face. Make his grease fly through the store." she grimaced. Ai's boss was not a pleasant man, even though it was thanks to his overdramatic temper the pair had realized they were just that, a pair.

"Ah! Anyway, I'm sorry. Kinda got sidetracked there. There really isn't a set place we meet, other than Seven Moons. We're really just normal people, with a little something extra." She smiled proudly. Being normal was overrated anyway.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:35 am

Suki nodded. She was tired. She yawned and felt a drop of rain hit her. She looked up to clouds covering the sky. They casted a dark shadow over everything. The street light were the only thing that was giving light to the place. A clap of thunder shook the air. Then lighting struck in the distance. Rain fell down in torrents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Park's skate park [Open all the time]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next