Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Shop (open all the time)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sweet Shop (open all the time) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:03 am

May sighed as she entered the sweet shop. The smell of cakes and other sweets assaulted her senses. She giggled once more before pulling Kyo to the selection of different cakes.

"Which ones do you want? I'll pay. I think I want some strawberry topped small cakes or whatever you call them. I wish I could remember. Gah!" she rambled. There I go again rambling. she thought blushing. She leaned her head on Kyo head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 am

As May leaned her head on Kyo´s she started blushing madly.´Emabarassing. Whan should i do now?´
´´Ah...well...you see... i think i´ll just eat the same you do...i mean if you don´t mind...i mean and paying too...that´s you know...and well... .´´
´Oh my god.Just what the Hell am i saying?Very good Kyo as stupid as ever.Wouldn´t wonder if May starts to lought at me now.´
Kyo glanced at May and blushed even harder,if possible.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 am

May smiled at Kyo. "Your too cute. I want you to get what you want to." She said smiling. She leaned her head back on Kyo's head after she realised she had taken it off. This is one thing she loved about Kyo. She was so sweet. Well to her at least. Not to asses like her father. Another quality she loved about her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:06 pm

Kyo calmed down a bit but blushed at the compliment ´´Let´s see i think i want the cake with the big strawberries on it´´
´I hope May doesn´t mind me being able to eat a whole cake.´
Suddnely as Kyo looked through the shop window she saw her father. Kyo started to tremble and took May´s hand.
´´Oh shit. What now?´´ Kyo said loud without knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:06 pm

May lifted her head off of Kyo's and looked to see Kyo's father. She growled and turned around and walked to the cash register pulling Kyo with her.

"I would like a one full cake with those big strawberries and another smaller cake with the small strawberries. Wait, make that two full cakes with the big strawberries." May said as she handed the worker her black unlimited credit card. When May got the food, she pulled Kyo with her out the door and toward the door. When they got out she quickly walked toward the Park which thankfully was in the opposite direction of Kyo's father. Had it not been, the guy would be on the ground with multiple stab wounds. He would also be dead.

[Kyo and May has left CITY CENTRE and has gone to THE PARK.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Shin entered the shop slowly, the sweet smell of the place calmed her down a little, she was still a little nervous but the plave gave out a calming air.
"amazing! so many sweets!" she looked at the variety of cakes on front of her "Mai-san please go ahead and choose"
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:39 am

[Cont from the Park]

Mai took a deep breath in and smiled. Its nice in here. She said looking over to Shin.
"Mai-san please go ahead and choose". Um well err She said looking over all the cakes in the shop. How about that one? She said pointing to a large mabled chocolate cake.

The lady in the shop looked over the counter with kind looking eyes, looking at the girls. This one girls?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:00 am

"this one girls?
She nodded with a small smile on her lips, sweets were something she loved, they were soft and gave out a feeling of niceness that just made people feel a little bit kinder.
"here" Shin handed out the money to the nice woman and then took the chocolate cake in her hands and took a deep breath, almost getting dizzy over the smell of the cake. It was going to be her first time having some of the chocolate cake of that city, and the first thing she would share with someone else other than Mizuki, her uncle.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:15 am

mai watched as the lady behind the counter took the cake and put it in a box. Mai started to pull out her money but Shin got there first. Smiling at Shin, Mai got an idea.

Lets go over to my place its not far from here. And we can eat and talk there. Thats iof you are ok with that? Mai said looking down and blushing slightly. Mai thought to herself Why am I blushing! She had no idea. Its not like she was embarrassed or any thing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:45 am

"s-sure i mean...it's your house so if you're ok then i'm ok" now where did that came from? all the nervousness and the lack of sense of her previous words, she really hated when she was too nervous to say something appropriate, on the other hand the feeling of "warmness" she was experiencing was nice so it was not that bad to be a little clumsy when talking "you ok?" she asked when she saw Mai suddenly looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:51 am

Well its up to you. I-I-I mean whether you want to come to an almost total strangers house She said quickly then looking at the floor. Yes, um yes. Well if you want to then lets go. She said grabbing hold of Shins hand and walking out fast.
Mai was practically dragging Shin out the door. When she felt the warmth coursing through their hands she slowed down a bit and looked back at Shin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:09 am

When she felt her hand being grabbed by Mai a sudden blush covered her whole face, somehow the weather had just gotten hotter as her hand shared warmth with the other. It's was even worse when she noticed Mai was looking at her.

"s-something wrong?" she asked trying to keep her voice in a low tone and to not stare too much at the other girl, although she wanted to "are we going?" Shin said, squeezing Mai's' hand slightly
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:40 am

No... Im fine Mai said. I just had a weird moment, there was another customer in the shop looking at us funny and i just really wanted to get out of there She said smiling at Shin awkwardly. Yes! Of course. Mai felt Shin squeezing her hand.

Still holding hands, Mai lead Shin down a few streets and went down another leading her down to an apartment block. Here we are! She said brightly turning to Shin.

[Mai and Shin have left the SWEETSHOP and the CITY CENTRE. They have moved to MAI's APARTMENT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop (open all the time)   Sweet Shop (open all the time) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Shop (open all the time)
Page 1 of 1