Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Park's skate park [Open all the time]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:16 am

Well lets just say Cielo was one of those crazy skaters. He had his jacket, and beanie hat on, he was chewing gum, and he had headphones in his ears. Completely ignoring any of the calls that were made to him. The phone just rang and rang. But he knew who it was already. He just didn't feel like picking up either. That, and he couldn't hear his phone ringing, plus he didn't want to break his brand new phone.

He was only passing through the park, because it was the easiest shortcut to where he was headed too anyways. The soft breeze that brushed against his skin, felt amazing to him. He felt the adrenaline rushing to his body, as he went on, faster, and faster, but controlling his movements carefully so he wouldn't bump into anyone. Although of course, he felt the presence of other units, and his fighter. He completely ignored the feeling, and brushed it off. He passed by several people. Ignoring them also.

He was having fun, he had completely forgotten that he had to go somewhere else.

Though suddenly, an idea crept up on him. He grinned to himself, as he kept on skating. He lowered his head, and made him self go faster and faster. Until he was at maximum speed. He knew where his fighter was. He grinned again. He was approaching them. It looked as if he was about to crash into them, but he smirked.

"SCUSEEE MEEEEEE" He yelled. He wasn't going to crash, he knew all too perfectly well on how to control his speed and movements. But the fact was that he was going at a maximum speed level, and it did look like he was about to crash into them. But He knew all to well, he went around them instead and kept on skating, at the same exact speed he had.. Once he passed the units He chuckled to himself, As he went around the park again.

He truly was enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:27 pm

When Nao heeard someone shouting, he looked up.
"You obviously wouldn't hurt us on purpose, would you? Especially when I get the same sense from you and Michelle. Same unit, by any chance?"" He said, swinging his legs. He was good at telling which units went together and which didn't; a special.. thing he had. Though, it was probably easy for others to do it aswell.
Nao was impressed at how fast this newbie would ride; even only for a joke. He also liked his beanie hat. Nao chuckled a little, still swinging his legs. Not being the "sporty" type, he was impressed by anything, even someone just doing a jump that would be really easy over a hurdle.

Even without knowing him, Naoki already liked him. He looked.. Free. More than him anyway. One of his cuts on his arm started hurting, so he rubbed it..
"Already has a plaster.." He thought. He was sick of his Aunt and Uncle.. But would live with it.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:48 am

Not long after she asked her question she felt a familiar tingle in her wrist that made her think of Cielo. She could see her string glowing. He was definitely around somewhere. She turned her head looking around for him. It didn't take long for her to find him. Before she knew it he was hurtling towards them at top speed yelling for them to move. Her eyes shut tight, she pulled her legs up to her chest and shielded her to brace herself for the impact. She could hear Nao talking but she was concentrating hard protecting herself, she caught the last of what he said though.

After what seemed like a year, she squeezed open her right eye, just in time to see Cielo swerve skillfully out of the way. She breathed a sigh of relief as she felt her tense body relax, her legs falling back down, swinging slightly, as she sunk herself back into a comfortable position on the bench. Once the feeling of shock had worn off she couldn't help but smile. Ahh there he is, a sardonic tone in her thoughts.

As she turned her head, watching him go around the skate block, she caught Nao's face. Yet again she was reminded of how much she'd have to get used to being in a unit, and how much more she had to learn from how other units were. Right, so he can sense that we're a unit. And Tamiru could tell I've only just found Cielo, the phrase speak of the devil comes to mind. She was unsure as to whether to call Cielo over or not, she assumed he would come over after he had enjoyed the park a bit more. If she was honest with herself, she was a little too shy to shout across the park.

She looked straight at Nao as she smiled softly as she said "Yeah, that's us."
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Cielo laughed to himself silently. As he went around the skatepark again. This time, he slowed down a little bit, just gliding gently on the pavement. It was actually soothing, to feel the wind blow on his skin. His adrenaline levels went down. He glanced around, the people in the skatepark, were looking at him as if he were some crazy nut. He couldn't blame them. After all, he was laughing to himself while skating around. Couldn't they just tell he was trying to have fun? Cielo sighed to himself softly. People were really stiff these days.

Lost in his own thoughts, he hadn't realized he was a few inches from the other people sitting with Michelle. He stopped and smiled. "Nice to see you again" He pulled out the headphones from his ear, when he heard the phone ring again. He looked down and noticed that there were atleast 20 missed calls, with atleast 10 voicemail messeges. All in that small amount of time. He sighed. He doesn't learn does he? He thought to himself. He pressed the ignore button on his phone and turned it off. It was much better that way.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:57 pm

[o.o.c.Ahh I'm not sure how to delete this post so we'll just leave it for now and ignore it. opps.
Also the new order should be; Tamiru, Lib, Me, Cielo. Is that okay?]

Last edited by Michelle Lawler on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:54 am

Tamiru had been off in a daze during the last bits of the conversation. She was too busy trying to sort out her thoughts and wasn't having too much luck.

She smiled, but she knew that it looked fake, at the boy who must have shown up while she was in her head. On the inside however, she angry that she had gotten lost inside her head again. That had been happening way to much lately but she didn't know what to do to fix it.

She looked at her watch to check the time. She still had time before she had to go. Tamiru stood up and stretched a bit, gesturing to the bench that she had occupied that the boy could sit down.

" Have a seat Darlin'. You much be tired," she said calmly trying to sound nice but failing miserably.

(Oh my gosh. I'm so super sorry that it's taken me so long to reply but my aunt is sick so I've been taking care of her.)
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Nao chuckled. Moving up the bench a bit so there was more room for Cielo to sit down, he looked at the floor. There was a lot of litter and leaves, and that was just normal. Still sucking on his strawberry lolly, he was still smiling. Ruffling with his coat and scarf, he didn't really have anything to say right there and then, so he sat still.. Doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Michelle chuckled as she heard Cielo's phone start ringing yet again. She could guess who it probably was. "It's nice to see you too." She smiled brightly, happy as always, to see a familiar face. Before going on to ask about the ringing, she decided to introduce everyone. "Cielo, this is Naoki," gesturing to Nao first and then she continued speaking, as she looked towards the woman who had just stood "And this is Miss Tamiru." Smiling more sincerely, she faced Cielo before introducing him to the others "and this is Cielo."

Another ringing sound came from Cielo reminding her of what she was going to say. Raising her eyebrow she gave Cielo a cocky look as she said sarcastically "You gonna answer that? I take it that's your babysitter on the other end." Lowering her eyebrow she replaced her smirk with a more relaxed expression. She'd save the other question for later. Michelle still wasn't sure if she was gonna ask it yet.

She looked toward Nao for a moment, he looked a bit bored, well bored wasn't the right word. She wasn't really sure how to put it. Biting into the last remants of the lolly, she pulled the stick out of her mouth, before she went to walk to the bin she thought she'd ask Nao if he was done with his first. "Nao if you've finished with your lolly too, I could throw away your rubbish for you." She tilted her head slightly as she gave him, what she hoped, was a reasuring look.

[Fail-post much and sorry for the bad ordering Sam.]
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:35 am

[A lot of Michelle's post is aimed at me, so I'm gonna post now, mk?]

"It's nice to meet you, Cielo." Nao smiled, regardless of anything right then. Turning to Cielo then back to Michelle, he was still grinning.
"Yeah. Thanks Michelle." Passing the old wrapping to him, he put a hopefully gratefull look on his face. Still kicking stones, he stopped himself from yawning. He'd been up too late last night, so he should have got more rest. Though, he didn't like it just incase his Uncle had suddenly come home.

[Sorry it's short, btw.]
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:34 am

"Its a pleasure to meet you all." He smiled and waved at them.

"Oh, not to worry Michelle" He grinned again, turning off his phone. He sighed knowing that as soon as he turned it back on, he would recieve loads of voicemails and text messeges. "My baby sitter won't die. From that." He laughed sofly. He figured it was weird for him to be saying the word "babysitter" outloud. "In other words, uh...my caretaker? Ehh. My mom is out of town, and she insists, that she wants me to be safe and sound. Even though I can take care of myself...well..yeah babysitter" He sighed again. He skated back and fourth, but came to a stop and smiled at Miss Tamiru.

"You don't have to be nice to me, Miss Tamiru, was it? A lady should never offer her seat to a man, its very unfitting for a beautiful lady like you." He was being direct, polite, and nice. He wasn't faking his niceness. He shook his head at Nao. "I'm fine standing like this. Just make yourself comfortable, I'll be alright." He was perfectly comfortable standing on his skates.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:41 am

Michelle chuckled watching him turn his phone off. "Now, are you sure he won't have a heart attack. Excuse me while I throw these away." She asked softly as she took Nao's rubbish, giving him a warm smile. She stood up and walked over to the closest bin. Dodging skaters and roller bladers, and a mad girl running round chasing after some guy. She felt quite sorry for the guy, the crazy one looked seriously demonic, and fast. Chuckling lightly she noticed the happy atmosphere around the park. Chucking the handful of rubbish away into the bin, she turned and walked back, to the bench, refraining herself from skipping like some hyperactive kid.

Michelle decided she would ask about the school Nao was talking about, she just hoped there wasn't any serious reasons as to why he didn't tell her about it. Maybe it just slipped his mind or something else. She started biting her lip subconsciously, but not because she was anxious, she was particularly happy and relaxed at the moment. "Oh Cielo, can I talk to you later. I just want to ask about something, nothing serious." Smiling reassuringly in his direction.

[sorry it's short and tbh I don't think the orders gonna work, as long as we don't go too far ahead if someone hasn't posted in a while we should be fine]
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:57 am

[I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm gonna leave now. "Deathless" Looks a bit lonely. x] No one's replied to hers yet and she made it a few days ago]

Nao stood up looking at his watch.
"Ah, guys. I'm really sorry, but I have to dash off. Loads of stuff to do and things like that!" Turning around to face everyone, he put a warm smile on his face. "Too obviously fake?" he asked himself. Bowing slightly, he waved "It was nice meeting you, Michelle, Miss Tamiru and Ceilo!" Nodding, he started to run off down the park, dodging all of the skaters and bikers, still waving.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:54 am

Michelle watched Nao get further and further away. She was glad she'd met him, she hoped they'd meet again. Soon, and more often. Just before he got too far she yelled to him "You've got my number!" trying to be funny, smiling widely as she waved. Michelle hoped, wherever he was going, he'd be happy there. After what he'd been through, heaven knows he deserves happiness. She felt a tinge of guilt as she thought about how much she doesn't appreciate her family, well she didn't appreciate them as much as she should. She should be grateful.

Her eyes caught Cielo, she was glad she had him. Once again she wished good luck for Nao, hoping he would find a good fighter, someone who would serve him well. Her hand raised from her side and headed towards the inside pocket of her coat, looking for her phone. The tips of her fingers felt the cold metal and she pulled it out, checking the time for herself. She knew she'd soon have to walk home, she had to get there before her parents finished work. It was how the daily routine went.

"I'm gonna have to get home too, soon. Maybe we could talk on the way there Cielo... if you wanted to walk me that is." She blushed at the thought, he'd never been to her house before. He had said that he wanted to meet her Mother though, she could set off so that they'd get home not too soon before her Mother was due, surprise her for once. But it was up to him, she didn't want to be pushy, and she wasn't about to leave just yet either way. Though what she wanted to ask was about was something, as a unit, she'd prefer to be kept between the two of them, although she enjoyed Miss Tamiru's company very much.

[Go for it ^_- ]
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Ai walked into the skate park and was surprised; there were a lot more people here than before. Shrugging mentally to herself the girl tugged on Sora's leash and proceeded to walk around the park. Getting tired of just walking the girl spotted a vacant bench she could sit at.

Collapsing onto the bench she watched with awe as people skated around. She wished she could but she was too afraid. This brought memories of the first time she went to the park, only this time she was alone with the exception of her dog; last time Juuri had been with her and there she had met the girl Suki. Speaking of Juuri the girl hadn't heard from her in a while; she was getting just a little anxious. 'I reallly hope Juuri's all right; though with the bond I'd feel anything that happened. If she was in trouble.'

Comforted by her thoughts the girl then turned her attention to the name written across her left wrist. 'Relentless.' Ai couldn't figure out why she was the fighter and Juuri was the sacrifice; Juuri seemed stronger, more capable of fighting. A gut sensation Ai had told her that she wasn't cut out for it, and there was one thing Ai was afraid of on this front. She didn't want to fail Juuri like she had failed Eri so many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:14 am

Tamiru waved as Nao dropped out of sight. She wasn't sure that he had seen but she supposed that it didn't matter in the end. She turned back to Michelle and Cielo.

She nodded her head when she figured out that Michelle was trying to leave but didn't want to be rude about it. ' Just like Yoko-chan,' she thought to herself with a smile. She let the girl off the hook.

" Yeah, I'd best be a gettin' along on my way. I still gotta find that friend o' mine after all," Tamiru said with flirty little wink. after she stood. She smoothed her dress a bit and waved as she turned to walk away." I hope that we get the hance to see each other soon. 'Twas nice to meet ya'll."

She walked away quickly not really sure where she was going but she would find out soon or later she supposed.

[ Tamiru has left the Park and is heading to the City Center: The Vault: Bookstore]
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:42 am

He waved goodbye to Nao, then Miss Tamiru. He sighed as soon as they left, and sat down next to Michell. "Yeah that would be nice" He added. He smiled, though inside, he felt a little possesive. He didn't like it. Even if they were nice people. The fact that his fighter was hanging around some other units, made him feel uneasy. He liked the attention of his fighter, all to himself. It had always been like that. Even with his first fighter.

He perked his head up, he felt the presence of another unit. A fighter. But the fighter was alone, without the sacrifice. He suddenly felt angry at himself. It was wrong, all wrong, how he left Michelle by herself. He never thought it was a good idea for the fighter to be walking around without their sacrifice. He sighed heavily, and brushed off any negative feeling that was dwelling up inside him.

He turned to smile at Michelle. "I would very much like that." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:15 am

A small frustrated sigh worked its way from Ai's lips; the feeling of other units constantly brushing up against Ai's ring wasn't something she would ever get used to. 'Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to come here. Hmm, Perhaps I might go that little cafe with the good coffee; after I take Sora that is.'

Deciding to do this a little later the girl returned her attention back to the skaters, ignoring for the moment all the clashing. It was easier than she thought it would be. Another sigh worked its way from her as a small bit of loneliness crept into her; she really didn't want to go back home soon. All that was at home was an empty house until her grandparents got back.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:19 am

Michelle smiled. She couldn't help it. She always felt much happier when Cielo was around. Michelle chuckled lightly as he sat next to her, although she like it, she knew that he'd need to get back up "Well, should we set off now then? Times getting on a bit now." She sighed inwardly, how true that is. Michelle stood up, patting her coat as she did checking her keys and such were in her pockets. She then picked up her school bag and swung it over her shoulder. Her eyes looked over Cielo as she realized, while standing up she was a little taller than her. Michelle hated how ridiculously short she was, 4"7, what use is that for a fighter. Although it would never be fist fights.

Thnking about it, Michelle was quite glad she wrote stories and poems in her down time. It sounded as though that would come in useful. She didn't think about it too long though. Moving her left hand towards Cielo, she held it there in a gesture ready to help him up. Not that he'd need it. She just wanted an excuse to be closer to him. After all they needed to bond and such. Smiling brightly, as usual, she took in Cielos appearance more, last time she'd talked to him, she was too focused on this whole "where did this tattoo come from" situation. Chuckling internally at the memory, that had been a good day..

[Sorry for such a short post. And also sorry whitewolf, that we didn't get the chance to RP properly.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Ai sighed heavily; the girl had a bad feeling about today. Getting up she smiled weakly down at her puppy and tugged at his leash; the dog obediantly followed her as she exited the park.

[Ai has left the PARK and is headed to OUTSIDE TOWN.]
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:20 am

(Ahh. So sorry for the really late response! )

Cielo jumped up happily, and grabbed Michelle by the hand. "I would love to walk with you" He smiled brightly. Though he did feel awkward that he was going to meet her mother. Even though he felt it, as an obligation to meet up with her mom. He sighed a bit. "Maybe next time, you can come over to my place." He grinned at her. It was amazing how short she was. One wouldn't think she was the fighter. That was a problem for him. He thought of her as fragile and small. He often wondered how could someone like her protect him. It should have been the other way around. He sighed and smiled back at her again.

"Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:36 am

[I could pretty much kick myself in the *** and smash my head at the fact this reply is probably the latest ever. I am sooooo sorry.]

Michelle had been so deep in thought she'd barely heard Cielo, she was feeling kind of dizzy for a moment. She stood up and blinked a couple of times. Her big eyes looked up at him and she smiled "Yeah, sure. Sorry about that, just needed a breather. And yeah, I'd love to go over to your place sometime." Her smile stretched at the thought. She still couldn't get rid of the uneasy feeling that had swept over her during the dizziness. She started walking towards the park exit gate and it wasn't long before she felt fine. She started biting her thumb whilst trying to remember the best route home, she was quite good when it came to finding her way around, she'd had enough experience trying to find her way around new places. She walked onto the street and she knew almost instantaneously where she was heading. She looked over her shoulder to see if Cielo was following. Although again she was hit with the weird feeling that it should be the other way round.

[Cielo and Michelle have left The Park and are heading for The Streets]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Park's skate park [Open all the time]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4