Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) Empty
PostSubject: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:28 pm

This Dojo is owned by the Buddhist Sect on the hill. It is in the far back of the Sports Center and you have to climb 3 flights of 15 steps just to get to it. It is an old Japanese style temple with a Dojo attached to it. The Temple is on the right as the Dojo is on the left. The lessons are taught by the monks themselves. All martial arts are taught here so come prepared for practice and martial arts tournaments which are held here until the semi-finals and the finals. There is a Japanese garden out back and even more training equipment for the hardcore members. (such as a high pressure waterfall, balancing beams in the lake and punching bags high up in the trees, etc) All are welcomed but certain places are restricted. If you are not a full time member you can only use the Temple and the Dojo. Treat the grounds with respect or you will be removed from the premises.

(Contact ZAIN if you want to join. You have to reach a requirement to be considered full time. Title it Twin Dragon Dojo.)

The monks will not accept a fee so do not worry about payments.

Last edited by rose0571 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:50 am

Zain finally makes it to the entrance of the Dojo. The monks here already know who he is since he has been coming here for the past 5 years for practice and tournament qualifying rounds. Zain walks up to the center of the walkway and takes in the fresh afternoon air. An Elder monk comes to Zain as he is calming his nerves. "Ahhh...if it isn't Zain. Did you return to the Island yet?" The elder monk asks as they enter the Dojo's side. "Yes...I just got back last week. But still no more information than what I was given. I know he is alive but finding out where he is will be the hard part." Zain tells the elder as they head through the sign in room. "My boy don't fret. I am sure your group will help you find him. For now you have some visitors whom need to be dealt with." the elder says as they reach the back door that leads to the restricted section of the Dojo. The elder turns to Zain and nods with this reply "The yakuza are not something to take lightly my boy. Even if it is to find the answers that you seek". 7 members are sitting around on the grounds in suits waiting patiently for their person to arrive. Zain looks at them with intensity "I know but if they have what I need then I will do what I must to obtain it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zain walks out into the sand as the guys all get up from their spots. Zain stops a few feet ahead of them as they head towards him. "Well now...if it isn't the mystic himself. I thought your people died out eons ago." One of them mentions as he laughs at Zain. "Cut the bullshit. You know why I am here." Zain mentions as he zipps his jacket shut to keep Suru tucked deep inside. "Now hold on there fluff cakes you made us wait-" another starts to mention as their leader cuts him off. "Yeah we know what you want. But we are going to settle this the hard way in order for you to get it." their boss mentions as he takes off his sunglasses and places them in his coat pocket. "Fine by me...I'm in a foul mood already" Zain tells their boss as he is taking off his coat and hands it to one of his members. "Sounds like a child rubbed you the wrong way." the boss says as he starts to fold up his sleeves. "You can say that! Zain stands tall and is ready to fight. "I got this one boys. So keep your asses on the sidelines no matter what. This man is going to wish he didn't ask for that bit of info after all." The leader mentions as he is ready to fight!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The leader charges after Zain in a swift instant. He attempts to hit Zain with a right hook but Zain steps back and swings with his right and hits the leader in the on his right check. The leader punches Zain on the left side of his ribcage causing him to stagger back a bit. Suru starts to meow as she feels the pressure. The leader swings with his left hook but Zain does a back flip and the heel of his left leg hits the leader on the underside of his chin sending him sailing back into his people. Zain stands as the leader gets up and wipes the blood from the corner of his left lip. The leader flips right back up and lands a swift kick to Zain's right side of his ribs. Zain slides back just a bit but is still standing holding his ribs. The leader comes right at him and attempts to punch Zain again but Zain grabs his hand and pulls him down to his upcoming knee. As the leader goes back a little bit from the impact Zain grabs the back of his head and slams his head down in the sand while twisting his arm to his back. Zain breaks the mans arm as he brings it back farther than it is supposed to be. "BOSS!!!" his group yells as they start to move but stop. Zain stands up as the guys step back some more just because they don't want to end up the same way. Zain gives them the look of death and smiles. "Where is it?" Zain asks as they step back some more. One reaches into his leaders pocket and pulls out an envelop. But instead of giving it to him he holds on to it. Zain watches him so instead of walking to him he bends down and grabs their leaders head. He is bleeding more now from his nose and the side of his head. Zain places his hand on his left eye and pulls it out. He tosses it at the group as they toss the letter at him. As it hits the sand Zain tosses their leader to them he grabs the letter and begins to walk off. Once he reaches the steps he looks back at the group who are taking care of their boss who is now out cold due to blood loss. "You might want to leave as soon as possible before you attract other fighters. The monks will not be happy if you desecrate their place." Zain mentions as he joins the elder on the platform to walk out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The elder signals to a couple of the monks who were standing watch the entire time to clean up the mess. Zain and the elder walk back to the the sign-up room. "I hope that this will lead you to another clue about your father's location. So where do you go from here?" the elder asks as he stops at the exit. Zain unzips his coat and gets Suru out so she can us the bathroom. "I don't know yet. I might just head home and try to relax before work tonight. I might have to postpone my trip to the 7 moons academy. I am kind of tired for now." Zain mentions as Suru climbs up on him to get to his right shoulder. She turns around and meows at the elder who pets her. "That would be your best bet my boy you need to have enough energy for tonight so don't pass up the chance to rest." the elder mentions as Zain walks off. "Thank you elder for your assistance." Zain mentions as he walks down the stairs. "Poor guy I hope that things settle down soon before those spellbattles take place. Otherwise they will have a problem in their hands." the elder mentions as he watches Zain leave.

[ZAIN has left the TWIN DRAGON DOJO and is heading to the HOME SECTION]

Last edited by rose0571 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Zain takes the back way up the hill to the Temple since he didn't feel like climbing the stairs to the entrance. Once he made it up the hill he pulled into an available spot next to a still lit lamp post. Zain shuts off the car and gets out. He stands in the powdered snow on the top of the hill and looks out over the Sports Centre and other things below him. It looks almost like a painting from up herewith building dressed in white and the sun rising giving it a golden shine. Zain sighs as he goes and grabs his two water bottles from their respected cupholders and shuts the door. He locks his car and starts to head for the entrance of the Temple but stops because of the snow shoe hare tracks that was just left in the snow. Zain looks a few feet away and notices it sitting on its hind legs staring at him and chewing on something. Maybe the ice perhaps or some fresh greens that he dug up from underneath the snow.

"Although life has its casts and everything come down upon you. Sometimes it takes the help of another to dig you out of your troubles." Grandmaster mentions as he stands at the entrance looking at the Hare that goes back to looking for food around him and then to a surprised Zain who then smiles and bows. "My boy it is far to early for you to awake. Unless you are coming from work that is. Being a Host does take a lot of your time." The Grandmaster mentions as Zain joins him on the deck which was just swept most likely by him since the Monks loved to sleep in on cold nights. "I had a rough night so I figured I could fight it out of my body before I go home and sleep." Zain mentions as they walk to the front of the building. "Stress is bad for not only the mind but the body and spirit as well. Your friends have warned you about that as well as I." Grandmaster stops behind the desk as Zain signs in for the Dojo time sheet. "Come get dressed and meet me in the temple. I want to talk to you about something since you are here." Grandmaster takes the paperwork and places it by the computer to be logged in later. He then heads to the temple side as Zain heads to the locker room behind the petition of the front desk. He places everything into his locker except for one of the water bottles and locks it up. Now that he has changed into a sleeveless shirt and some yoga pants he ties up his hair into a high ponytail and heads to the temple side where the Grandmaster was waiting. Once he makes it inside of the dimly lit temple he sees Grandmaster sitting peacefully in front of the Buddha Statue on a large comfy pillow and has another sitting right across from him.

"Come my dear boy we have much to talk about."Grandmaster mentions as Zain takes a seat on the empty pillow and crosses his legs. Sitting felt good but because of this atmosphere this felt a whole lot better. Zain takes a few breaths as he tries to relax. "You know you shouldn't worry about things that are not in your hands." Zain looks surprised at the GM for even bringing up such a topic like this. "I know it is out of my hands Grandmaster but it is still things that I do think about all the time." Zain mentions as he looks down at the floor and lays his arms on his knees allowing his hands to dangle freely. "This my boy is what I am referring to. You are still searching for your father yes? Along with hiding from Ritsu and trying not to get too close to people you place up a front and feed into their desires. -sigh- Zain you will be found out and who is to say that he won't try to brainwash you again to become his leading tester unit. Your smoothness in battle and your quick reactions caught his attention first but also your other unique abilities and unusual hair and eye color which are actually natural. Even then you were looked at as the diamond in the rough sort of speak." Zain just closes his eyes as he can't seem to find the words to say right now. "I have people more people that I can call friends as well but I don't want to get to close. I don't want to lose them like I lost Naythen. I couldn't do anything then but I feel so restricted now. I don't know Grandmaster. That is one pain I can not stand to endure at all. It's like my heart was torn away from my body and my soul was crushed while I lose control of all my rationality and become this beast or killing machine. I go from stunned to anger so quickly." Zain mentions as he recalls other events that have occured during his lifetime. "Then we need to place you under heavier training. This time you will fight someone within the same field and same talents as your own. He is what you are by blood but he is a powerful mage and he can unleash spells faster than you can count. This will aide you in both training fields for your Unit battles and your physical ones. You want help? Then I shall give you help."

2 Hours later (8:30am)

"REFLECT" Zain yells as he blocks an orb of magic coming at him as he holds out his left hand to create the reflective shield. But due to his fatigue of fighting 2 straight hours in this cold weather he isn't able to hold it up for long. The guy he is fighting against comes and tiger palms him in the chest and sends Zain sliding back a few feet. Zain lands on his knees and tries to catch his breath. His hair is down now assuming that he took out the high ponytail or he lost the band during battle. His hair is everywhere falling off of his hot body. His shirt is now ripped even more than it was when he started and now there is almost nothing left of it. His yoga pants are still intact since the mages' attacks were focused on the upper body. Little holes here and there but nothing that can't be repaired. The mage watches Zain as he tries to also catch his breath from the fight. Using a source of mana can drain you as well. Grandmaster comes to him and holds out his hand to stop him from advancing further. "Zain are you alright?" The guy asks as Zain feels the cold air running into his cuts and gashes like animals when they run for shelter when an enemy is near by. "You can amp it up a little more Nobu." Zain mentions as he attempts to stand up. Grandmaster comes to his side and lifts his chin up. "I will not allow that. You have been at this for 2 straight hours and look at the results. Cuts and gashes all over your upper body. No shirt since it has been burned to cinders and you are too tired to react fast enough. How do you expect to explain all of this to your friends at all once they see you have this all over your body? Nobu we will stop here for the time. He is getting better but I am not ready to set him at full potential since this is not a game and he could die from it. Thank you for practicing with him. As for you hit the showers then head home. I will have the monks repair you pants since that is the last standing piece of clothing left on your body. Grandmaster mentions as he heads to the temple to continue on with his day. Nobu comes to Zain's side and helps him up. "Shit man don't scare me like that. I thought I was going to kill you with some of the spells. I am glad that I held back 10% from full otherwise--" Nobu mentions but Zain cuts him off. "Saving lives is a very important issue for me and I will do whatever it takes to save them. I do not fear death since I face it everyday. Next time I want your A game at 100% no set backs." Zain heads to the showers as Nobu looks concerned at Zain because of the comment. Some of the monks follow behind Zain while others clean up the yard for other practitioners to use. Zain makes it to his locker as he grabs his clothes and a monk gives his a set of towels. I have to become stronger than this. I don't want to lose any of them.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:40 am

Outside the steps of his apartment Rai took out his cell phone. It was brown, relatively cheap looking, but in good condition. Only a few numbers where programed into it, however, the fighter only needed one. Scrolling up at the first entry, Zain's name appeared, highlighted and ready to call.

'Well, he did say I could text him when I had a day off...' Rai thought. Ironically he had every day off, except for the last couple of hours. The brown haired boy pressed enter, bringing up the text message screen.

"Hey Zain! I just wondered what you were up to. Text me back if you can hang out."

After hitting enter again, the message was sen and Rai flipped his phone back into his pocket. He couldn't expect anything, but at the very least maybe the could meet another day.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:34 am

Zain reaches his locker and notices that his phone went off in its vibration mode. Confused as to who it would be this early in the morning Zain reaches for it but is startled by a monk who comes with some extra towels, a bottle of cocoa butter lotion and shower gel. "Here are the items that you requested." The monk mentions as Zain pulls out his phone and closes his locker. He turns to face the monk who bows to him and smiles. "The hot spring is ready whenever you are Zain. Just be careful since the floors are still kind of slippery from the waxing overnight." He mentions as he begins to walk away. "I will thank you very much." Zain mentions as he watches the monk leave and close the sliding door behind him. Zain looks at his phone and notices the message is from Rai.

"Well what a surprise. I wonder what is going on?" Zain ponders as his face looks confused at first and then relaxes to a smile. Zain furiously types back like a mad scientist who carelessly mixes elements together in a rush of the moment. Once he is done he sends the message and places the phone on the bench as he adjusts the towel around his waist and removes what is left of his top. He throws the top away and takes off his pants and wraps the towel even tighter. He then sits down on the bench as he waits for Rai's reply.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:42 pm

The cellphone chimed only minutes after Rai had sent his message. The fighter flipped it open curiously, wondering if he had actually caught Zain while he was free. He scanned through the message, ears twitching as his eye's fell upon Zain's location. 'The Twin Dragon Dojo?' Rai had always wanted check it out, but the facility was rather intimidating, especially since the only fights Rai was interested in were spell related. Still though, he didn't waste anytime replying; his answer was clear.

"I'd love to! Thanks! I'll be right over." The teen texted quickly, jamming the phone into pocket when he finsihed and setting off towards the Sports Centre.

---

It didn't take Rai too long to arrive. Having passed by the three story staircase before it was a hard thing to miss. Seven Moon's fighting and his own enjoyment of running kept the male in pretty good physical condition too - At least in terms of a cardiovascular system - so it didn't take much for him to get to the top of the hill either. What really screwed him up was where to go next. A sense of direction had never been his strong point, unless he had been to the place before. Awkwardly, Rai stood outside of the Dojo, glancing each way to get a baring on his surroundings. He could hear a lesson being taught from inside the old temple and only the thought of Zain waiting kept him from taking a look. It was cold too, even dressed in a fleece jacket and long pants the wind didn't make anyone want to stay outside too long. He griped the strap to backpack slung over his shoulder and continued onward in hopes of seeing his friend. The bag was filled with a change of clothes, the bento from work, along with a large bottle of royal tea; items he had grabbed before leaving the apartment.

"Can I help you?" One of the monks asked, coming up so quietly Rai didn't even notice. The fighter looked out of place, proabably the reason behind why he was approached.

"Oh, yes, actually..." He replied, not at all unable to ask for help, "I am looking for the hot springs... and, Zain-san?"

The man nodded knowingly, pointing the way, "You can get to the hot springs through the locker room, that's probably where Zain is also."

The brown haired boy thanked him and moved on, not wanting to keep his friend waiting.

---

Coming into the locker rooms, Rai hoped to see Zain soon. With all the steam he had to remove his glasses, placing them a top his head so they could fog without conflicting with his vision. They didn't hold any prescription anyways. The male could rely solely on contacts if need be, but the frames just made him more comfortable. Since there was all but no one else around, it didn't take long for Rai to find who he was looking for, though, he was certainly surprised when he did.

"Woah, Zain, are you alright?" Rai asked, coming down the row of lockers to the adult. The gashes still littered his body, but the calm look on the elder male's face kept the younger from worrying too much.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Zain turned towards the teen rushing to his side and smiled. "Well now you actually found the place I am surprised." Zain mentioned as he knew not too many people come to this location because they assume it is only a physical training facility. Zain forgot about the scars and gashes as he heard Rai ask if he was alright. Zain smirked a little as he replied scratching his head. "Yeah I will be fine. I was doing some spell battle training and physical training at the same time. Nothing too serious but don't mention this to anyone." Zain mentions as he stood up and placed his cellphone back into his locker. He pointed to the extra towels on the bench as he opened up a locker next to his. "Your towels are here and I am going to go get you a lock for your locker so I will be right back while you change." Zain mentions as he heads to the front to sign Rai in for the hot springs and get him a lock for the locker.

As Zain walked to the front some of the students who were coming for training stood in the front of the hall waiting for their Sensei to arrive but all stared at Zain as he came to the desk to sign Rai in. The students couldn't help but stare and chat amongst themselves as they watched Zain's subtle movements as if he was gliding on ice. "Zain...you know about the rules." The Monk at the desk proclaimed as Zain turned to the students who became quiet and then turned back to the Monk at the desk. "I only came here to get a new lock for a friend of mine. I may have him sign up here since he loves spell battles and such. He doesn't know the place so let me slide once in a while." Zain commented on it as he handed the monk the sign in sheet. "Alright but only this once! Do it again and Grandmaster will be after you." The monk mentioned as he went to grab a new combination lock from the cabinet behind him. He turned back around and handed the new lock to Zain. "Just no more trouble alright?" He mentions as Zain walks back to the locker room.

Once back inside Zain placed Rai's new lock on the bench next to the towels. "That is your lock. Just remember your combo number. There are no assigned lockers here so just remember to take everything out unless you are keeping your lock here then make sure to lock up. Monk's don't steal or anything but anything left out in the open or in an open locker is placed in the Lost and Found and you have 7 days to claim it before they sell it. Just giving you a heads up on it." Zain mentions as he leans against the sliding door which leads them to a path to the hot springs. "Well to get to the springs we have to walk down here and through the training yard. Spell battles and regular martial arts are taught here so we will have to walk quietly but swiftly to the springs. Just let me know when you are ready." Zain mentions as he watches Nobu practicing against another Mage of his calibur. Tossing spells and countering just as quickly as they were moments ago. Spells and mage spell are all the same. Interesting a world of special mages. Zain recollects as he waits on his partner.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Rai's ears picked up at the mention of spell battles, despite the concern still adamant across his face. From the looks of the wounds the younger male had just assumed someone had gone at Zain with a knife, but spell battles made much more sense. With a body as muscular as the blue haired man, it would have been one sharp blade to injure him as such.

"I understand. I wont tell anyone." Rai said, pondering the inner workings of the Dojo in the back of his mind. He looked over to the towels as Zain pointed, glancing back before elder male left, "Ah, thanks!" The fighter called.

Rai started getting ready, zipping off his jacket and folding it neatly in the locker with his glasses on top. He paused for a moment while taking off his shirt though, regarding the differences between him and the man who had just stepped out. Both had a similar build, though Zain was taller and much more muscular. Rai's conditioning centered around spell battles, which were more cardiovascular then anything. His abdomen was firm, but not anything more, and that fact was overshadowed to it's pasty white hue. Rai too was covered in a few scars from years of fighting without his other half, though all but a few had faded over time. His true name, of course, wasn't anywhere to be seen; a issue that often made his stomach turn.

The teen tossed his shirt into the locker, rapped a towel around himself, and took off his pants too. His backpack fit inside the chamber also, something the fighter could definitely appreciate. At this time Zain returned, carrying a lock in hand. Rai took it gratuitously and used it while the older male explained how the facility worked in greater detail.

"Thank you! I think I am already now too." The brown haired boy stated, sort of excited to walk through the training grounds. He'd have to ask Zain more about this place later, it was really quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Zain led the way to the springs while they were wrapped in towels. He glanced over his shoulder time to time to make sure that Rai was keeping up with him. The people out in the fields were so into their training they didn't even notice the two walking the small bamboo wooden pathway to the Hot Springs. The Monks wanted to keep Spell Battles here to a minimum because if too many tried to apply the Dojo and Temple may become damaged due to out of control people. Something the Monks wanted to avoid at all costs. As they come towards the end of the path there is a cave with a painted golden door as the entrance to it. It has a white sky dragon cast on it. Possibly made out of silver when they made it.

Zain opened the door and it looked like a massive jungle garden inside. Lushes trees, beautiful flowers and even a few animals were inside this mysterious cave. One would think that they stepped into another mini world coming in here. The animals looked and went on their way to have breakfast since the monks feed some of them food as well. Hot springs were visible everywhere as you can feel the steam and the hear the bubbles pop. "Watch your step. Just pick out a spring. If you want to head to the larger one all you have to do is head straight down there and you will see a waterfall. Just becareful there are more steps along that path though." Zain mentions as he hold the heavy door open for Rai to walk inside and become amazed with what he sees.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Rai followed Zain out through the training ground, acting as his shadow for most of the way. Every so often this gaze would falter from the man in front of him, drawn in by one of the few spell battles. It'd been a while since the teen had been in a fight. After leaving Seven Moons it was harder to get engaged in one, especially since up until a few days ago he hadn't had a partner and therefore couldn't be sent on any missions.

'Partner...' The younger male struck his own nerve, but was quickly distracted by the towering cave at the end of their trail. He hurried to Zain's side as the male opened the metallic doorway, peering in prematurely at what could be inside.

"Zain-san this is amazing." The fighter said, containing his enjoyment. His eyes darted to the departing creatures as the boy came down the steps into the balmy hot spring. His barefoot feet burned on the warm stone, trying to adjust from the cold bamboo pathway. Taking in a breath, Rai almost choked on the thick air, but it rid him of the lingering effects of winter.

Out of all the thing the elder male said, one struck the younger in particular, "Do you mind if we bathe by the waterfall?" He asked, turning back to the man at the cave's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:38 am

Zain chuckled a little bit as Rai went inside the cave and looked amazed at what he saw. Of course it's not everyday where you get to see a cave look like this and the ground is soft yet warm in contrast to the cold bamboo wooden floors that they just rushed upon. Zain closed the door so the hot air wouldn't be let out and vice versa. He stood there allowing the heat to hit his cold skin so that it can heat him up.

As soon as he relaxed a little more Rai turned and asked him about the waterfall being the place of choice. "The waterfall is fine. Come on." Zain mentions as he leads them down a path that is lit with small lights at the feet. The surrounding hot springs continued to bubble and the steam got hotter the closer they got to the waterfall. "Watch you step. There are a few stairs here." Zain mentions as he steps down the small flight of 5 stairs. and beyond the last bush was the waterfall. The waterfall was about 7'0"ft tall and the diameter of the pool was double to that. A crater of some sort which is what others believe was created even before the Monks found this place.

Zain walked to a small lounge chair and took off his towel to reveal his light blue boxers. Once he folded the towel he walked slowly into the water. The beginning part is usually shallow but then it takes a dip and you have to swim to the waterfall. Zain stood at the edge and turned to Rai before swimming towards the waterfall. "The washcloths and soap are over there all we have to do is swim and touch the bottom again. There is a seating area next to it actually so we can sit and chat while we let the warm water warm us up."
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:20 am

It was good to hear Zain agree and Rai stepped out of the way momentarily to let the elder male lead the way. The boy trailed happily a step behind the adult, taking in the sights of the strange hot spring. The foot lights overflowed into the pools beside the pathway, showing off the depth and color of the water they each held. It was unlike anywhere the fighter had ever been; some what mystical without completely escaping reality.

Rai lept down the the small stairway seconds after it was pointed out, landing softly on beside the blue haired man. The two were able to walk next to each other for the rest of the way as the journey didn't last much longer. Beyond the last bits of foliage lied the waterfall, running crisp echos off the enclosing as in drained endlessly into the pool below it. Taking in a breath, the teenager paused for a moment before following Zain to pool chairs. He took off his own towel, throwing it over the back of a chair in order to regain some ground on his companion. He was slightly embarrassed, walking around in only a pair of red plaid boxers, but the water was too tempting to be overpowered by inhibitions.

Feet entered first, boiling in the temperature change. Knees followed, and shortly after the rest of Rai as he dived into the spring. The crater was quite deep, through it only took a few kicks to reach an area where he could touch again. The male surfaced as soon as his toes hit stone, plunging his head into what seemed temperate air in comparison to the surrounding liquid.

"This is fabulous!" Rai said once he had regained his breath, "Thank you so much for letting me come with you." The tension had disappeared from his body and all thoughts were focused on the warmth around him. The younger man waded to the seating area, curling up on the rock to not lose any of the heat, "How did you find out about this place Zain-san?"
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Zain joined Rai over the seated area by the waterfall. He was trying to relax and allow the heated water to do its magic as his gashes and cuts were starting to heal from the heat. Zain sat in front of one of the bubble jets to allow it to hit his back and continue to heat up his body. Rai asked how he even knew about this place and Zain laughed as it has been a while since he told this story.

"Well I was 18 at the time and I had moved here with several friends from my island. Naythen was my partner in crime as you would say. We were playing around in the woods here. you know fighting and goofing off and what not until we broke something that was in the ground. We thought nothing of it and continued. Eventually we broke some other piece of equipment and were caught by the monks at that time. We had to clean up the entire Dojo by ourselves because of our recklessness. Once we were through, exhausted and hungry one of the monks brought us down here and said that if we came for lessons then we could us this place as much as we want to. So to this day I still practice and come down here often. In the summer the water changes to cold to help soothe the body from a good workout."

Zain felt happy about having someone join him for a bath anyways. This place is actually quite large and beautiful he just wanted to share its beauty with others here. "You're welcome by the way. So did you ever find your partner yet?"
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:40 am

Rai sat quietly as Zain spoke, feeling quite comfortable in the warm water. His cat ears drooped downward as they relaxed completely against the steamy air. The boy's shoulders followed suit - and torso soon after - sinking down into the hot spring while his eyes rested on the elder male. It was obvious that the man next to him had grown to respect this place much more since he first arrived. It made the teenager also want to join the training facility, though the task seemed sort of daunting.

"The monks here must be truly kind. I am interested to see what the water in the summer too. The spring changing temperature is really interesting." The younger male said, leaning his head back against the stone behind them. It seemed cool in comparison to surrounding temperature. Rai closed his eyes momentarily, feeling more at peace with each passing second.

"So did you ever find your partner yet?"

The question struck him, but not as hard as it would have earlier in the day, "I'll tell you if I ever see the girl again." The fighter concluded vaguely, chuckling at his own displeasure. His eyes reopened, refocusing on Zain, "You found your other half though, right? How is she?" Rai smiled as he spoke, sitting upright. He couldn't help but ask, "Have you fought together yet?"
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Zain laughed as Rai became attentive to know all about Katsumi. Zain couldn't help but laugh a bit as he sank a little lower into the deep pool of hot water to ease the stiff upper back muscles "Well. She is shorter than me obviously, long flowing waterfall like black hair, beautiful absorbing eyes, and thin. She is strong though. Emotionally that is and I feel you two will get along very well. I would like you to met her one day when you don't have to work at all that way we can go somewhere for the day and party elsewhere at night. She met another friend of mine last night and they seem like they will get along fine. No fighting just yet though. I will have to train with her so she can get used to it." Zain mentioned as he leaned his head back against a cold smooth rock. He closed his eyes only for a few moments to allow the heat to do its work as he would try to relax his body.

Zain opened his eyes slowly and allowed the steam to flow past his lashes and head up into the air. "You don't sound too pleased about your partner though. Is everything alright?" Zain asked out of concern for his friend. He brought his head back up as he looked Rai in the eyes and wondered why Rai wasn't excited about having a partner now. But then again Zain wasn't all bubbly either when he met Kat. But that was only due to the fact that they were bound by the very person they both cherished. Could it be similar to Rai's ordeal? Only the young man would tell that is if he would speak on the issue!
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:58 am

Faced with the empathetic look in Zain's eyes, Rai couldn't help but smile awkwardly back. The adult's concern rained down on the boy, comforting him though his core raged silently on the thought of opening up. His feet paddled unconsciously in the water, trying in vain to escape from the situation. The fighter's mentality did not falter though, easily ignoring his introverted subconscious as he opened his mouth to try and explain Kami's sudden disappearance.

Only breath came out however. And though Rai took in another gulp of the thick steam, following the action, once more, no words left him. In reality, he had no way to illustrate what had happened, as he was unsure of it himself. Tomorrow, the younger male thought of going to Seven Moons and ask around about his other half. If there was no trace of the child, then, if anything, he would at least have a sense of reality. It was scary to think that whether as a delusion or a dream his sacrifice was still beyond him. After all the years of waiting the thought was debilitating.

Remembering himself, Rai could only smiled, "Oh, you know, I just haven't seen them since and am a little worried." he finished finally, hands gnawing at the stone seat the males sat upon. A bit of pain swelled up inside the teenager, but it was easily suppressed, "Your partner sounds wonderful by the way! It truly is the emotional strength and stability that makes a sacrifice. I'd love to meet her; if she is your other half then I don't see why we wouldn't get along." The boy grinned, relaxing a bit more, "Are you guys going to train here then? If you nee a sparring partner, I am always up for a battle." he paused momentarily at the statement, "..In a friendly way, of course."
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Zain smiled since he knew the young one wasn't telling him everything but he was alright with that. As they sat in the hot water and the steam collected along their faces Zain patted the young one. "You know Rai I never thought about it much. We just met so I want to take it slow for now. And don't worry you will meet her soon. I will not allow that chance to slip by." Zain mentions as he leaves the other subject alone. He hates making people feel uncomfortable around him as he felt that it would be best to drop the issue since Rai's facial expressions told it all.

Zain looked around them at the trees and flowers as he decided that he wanted to feel the pressure of the waterfall against his aching body. "You know I would love to train with you one day. You call me whenever you are free and I will come. I never turn down a fight. How about we go to the waterfall and allow the pressure to soothe minds and relax our muscles." Zain mentions as he feels not only will it help him out but it will also help Rai relax and worry less as he signaled to their left the giant waterfall just a short distance away.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:06 pm

The slight pet was rather reassuring to the younger male. Zain didn't press the matter of Rai's sacrifice either, something he could definitely appreciate. The troubling thoughts of his other half were pushed to the back of his mind, still lingering, but no longer his main focus.

"Ah, that's a good idea." The fighter said quietly, remarking on his elder's ability to 'take it slow.' He was much more interested in the other thing Zain had just mentioned however. He stood up before speaking again, slowly wading towards the waterfall, "I'll definitely call you for a battle sometime! Normally my mornings are free, so we could train in the afternoon one day, if I'd work out with you." The awkward smile had disappeared, replaced with one that expressed his contentment.

The boy reached the cascading water after just a few strides. He stood in front of it blankly, as he wasn't exactly sure the best way to enjoy it. Waiting for Zain to sit down, Rai decided just to mimic whatever the adult did.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:19 pm

The giant waterfall was beating down hard into the pool where Zain and Rai stood looking at it. Heated rocks that were designed for sitting on top directly underneath the waterfall sett off some steam of its own. Zain could feel his body yearn to be under that high pressured waterfall which would injure someone if they weren't trained enough to be directly under it. Zain looked down at Rai. "Alright I don't know if you have had experience with this kind of training or not but here is a simple way to do it. First pick a rock. The middle of the waterfall is the hardest pressure so I would advise you use the outer ones. Find the center of the rock and bring yourself up. Once you are comfortable move your self backwards slowly so your body can get used to the water beating down on you. Afterwards once you feel the pressure amount you can tolerate. cross your legs and close your eyes. Silently repeat drown the old, breath the new. It is a form of meditation that will help relax the body and rejuvenate the spirit."

Zain knew that he spoke a lot but he wanted to make sure Rai did this safely. As Zain felt ready he picked the rock closet to the middle n the right hand side. He tested the pressure as it brought his hand down with force. "Oh yeah Almost forgot to add this. When you meditate have the surface of your tongue lay flat against the roof of your mouth. I will tell you the reason why later." Zain got up on the warm rock and crossed his legs. He then moved back little by little until his entire body except his head was under the waterfall. His shoulders were getting pounded on continuously by the water.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:13 am

Rai listened to the directions very carefully, admiring the streaming water as something possibly dangerous. The current was much lighter where he was standing, flowing at a pressure the inexperienced teenager could handle. It was strange, choosing a stone so far away from his comrade, but it seemed unwise to pick a higher intensity. The teenager ran his head under the water first, quickly followed by his body as to not damage himself. He sat as Zain instructed, meditating silently to himself. His tongue stayed flat against the roof of his mouth as he did so.

His hair dripped across his face while the fighter posed atop the rock. It settled over his eyes, just long enough to touch his the top of his cheeks. The liquid flowing over him was extremely pleasant as the pressure was just about twice as strong as a shower. The boy was contented just resting on the stone and the time followed by. But, not after too long, his untrained figure grew tired and Rai slunk out of the waterfall, his body almost limb with relaxation. He looked to his elder as he did so, gathering himself just afterwards at the white of the falls.

(Sorry to make you wait again)
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Zain sat there for about 10 minutes as the water cleansed his wounds and healed his aching muscles. His spirit wasn't as ravaged as he thought it might have been but it was enough for him to sit a few moments longer as he slowly looked up. His teal eyes meeting the eyes of his comrade as he stood waiting in the white foam. Zain placed his arms as far front as they would go gripping the rocks edge. He unfolded his legs slowly since he could still feel the pressure from the waterfall beating down on his back. It felt like a very deep empowering massage but staying longer ment suicide due to the spinal cord. Zain catapulted himself forward landing face first into the pool. He allowed the cold feeling on his skin to seep into his pores as he slowly brought himself back up. Once he came up he decided to that it was time to go. His training was long from over and he needed sleep. His body was yearning for it.

Zain looked down at Rai as he brushed his teal hair away from his face. He didn't want to get hair caught in his eyes since the burning sensation would hurt him more due to being tired. "Well Are you ready to go? Or is there more that you would like to do here??" Zain asked as he looked down at his new training partner. He hopes to bring the girls here for training as well but he needs to take it one step at a time. Right now he was content on having Rai even join him here in this pool and even showing up at all.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Sitting quietly is the reeling spring, Rai watched Zain finish his session under the water fall. It made him excited for their future training, as the adult obviously had more knowledge on fighting then himself. His endurance and power was well exhibted under the pressure of the falling waters, leaving the younger male in a silent awe. Seven Moons could only be so thorough when they had such masses to train, and when you weren't up to par it wasn't uncommon to miss out on advanced instruction. The boy was happy with what he had experienced - even if it didn't subside his interest in spell battles - as he had met those without any training whatsoever. However, often being under par he was no where near the level he wanted.

"Well Are you ready to go?"

Rai looked down at his hands, admiring their pruneish nature. He, however, felt wonderful; exceedingly better then the morning. The fighter couldn't think of anything else he wanted, "If you are done, then so am I." The brown haired boy said, meeting the gaze of the man above him.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Zain smiled at his friend as he patted the small ones head. "I would love to train but my body is dead beat tired and I am in a desperate need for some sleep. Once you are ready to head out the front ask them for your card if you want to sign up for a membership. So even if I am not here you can still be allowed inside. Although to get to the secret training area you need me to be with you. If you have any questions they will be more than willing to answer them and if you need me text me. I hate answering the phone unless it is for emergency purposes." Zain mentions as he looks around the area. Sensing that someone else was heading down to the bathe in the pools.

Zain signaled for the teen to follow him out as he swam back towards shore. He felt really good but he was worried about Katsumi. What had happened to her and is everything alright with Nori. Thoughts swirled in the young mans' mind as he tried so desperately to figure out if everything will be okay. In order to gain a headache he left it alone. Wrapping the towel around his waist and wringing out his hair into the soft ground at his feet. Zain waited at the edge of the field for his friend to join him so they can leave.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:45 pm

The elder's hand rustled Rai's hair, shaking off some of water that had collect on it. He followed behind Zain as the pair headed back towards solid ground, quite excited on the prospect of be able to join the Dojo. The 'secret area' especially sparked his interest, as he had no idea what would be there. "Hopefully nothing to difficult..." The fighter mused to himself. He looked to Zain momentarily, regarding him figure in comparison to his own. Obviously, training with him would not be easy, but it would definitely be fun. Even if getting thrashed, a spell battle is a spell battle.

Making it over to his towel, the boy used it to dry his hair quickly before rapping the fabric around his waist. He hurried to Zain's side after, a bit concerned with the male's appearance. He walked along the path they had come from, between the smaller, but just as beautiful springs.

"Are you feeling alright Zain?" Rai asked after a bit of walking. For the person who had assisted him so much, he couldn't help but be worried about his well being.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Zain was still wringing out bits of his hair in the front as they were walking back to the Dojo. Rai asked him if everything was alright and Zain knew I would be best not to hide things from friends otherwise they would worry too much. Zain sighed as they climbed the stairs to the double doors out of the Dojo. "The other night at work I had to deal with a tester unit springing a surprise on my people. I was placed in disguise while I dealt with them quickly since they tend to scare away guests. Then Last night something happened to my sacrifice and I don't know where she is. I am also worried about my other friend Nori who came to visit but she wasn't in such a good mood."

Zain sighed as they made it back to the locker room. He shut the door behind them to prevent a draft of cold air from coming in while they changed back into their clothes. "I just hate being left in the dark all the time thats all. Sometimes it can't be helped though. Especially when people don't want to tell you." Zain looked down at the young one as he smiled. He hated to have people worry over him all the time. That is why he was honest with friends. He will coat it if it was someone else. "Maybe...my body is just too tired right now to keep up with me. I will manage. Don't worry too much it will give you wrinkles when you get older." Zain mentions as he starts to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next