Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Rai listened closely to the elder as they walked back to the Dojo, occasionally glancing over to look at him through the stands of teal hair. It was much warmer out then in comparison to when they had left, but not in contrast to the inside of the hot springs. The fighter walked quickly beside his counterpart, relived when they made it into the locker room. The slight wind had already dried Rai off so he was able to open up his locker and start dressing immediately.

When Zain finished talking, the brown haired boy was still a bit worried, despite what Zain added. Still, their situations were a bit similar. Their sacrifices had gone missing, and though it was hopefully just temporary for Zain, at the least Rai didn't feel alone in what had happened. He smiled lightly as he pulled his shirt on and straightened out his glasses, turning back to the adult.

"Thank you very much Zain," He started, pulling out his backpack from the locker before closing it, "I really hope it all works out. Rest well."

Rai waved one last time before exiting the locker room, heading over to the the front of the Dojo where the monks were. He was able to get a membership card before leaving that day.

[Rai has left the TWIN DRAGON DOJO]

(Sorry for leaving so suddenly, I thought it would be a good idea have Rai leave before I go on vacation.)
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)   Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Zain watched as his counterpart had finished dressing before he did. Rai rushed out of the doors waving goodbye along the way. It wasn't Zain's intention from keeping him past his intended time for the day. Zain quickly gets dressed as he is ready to leave. Once he reaches the front he is confronted by the elder. "Zain my boy...do take better care of yourself. I don't need you coming back to me injured. I promised them that I would take care of you and I will continue to do so even through my dying days." He mentions as some students are starting to leave the Dojo and watch the scene as it unfolds. Zain was practically well taken care of by this man once he came from the island and he owed him so much. Zain dropped to one knee as a sign of respect and looked to the floor. "I will do better." The elder couldn't help but smile as he patted Zain on the head as he watched some students leave and bow to him in respect. "I know you will my son. Now go and get some rest You will need it." He mentions as Zain stood up and walked back to his car. Now that his body is relaxed his mind will soon follow suit.

[Zain has left the Dojo and is heading for the STREETS Section]
Back to top Go down

Twin Dragon Dojo (Open for Everyone except Restircted areas)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2