Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Your Convenience | Open 24/7

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 pm

".. Cheesecake? That would be nice." After saying that, Nao pulled out his wallet again, grinning. Cheesecake was another of his favourite things because it tasted sweet. He was still sucking on the sweet in his mouth. It was unusual for it to last this long, but it wasw probably because he was having fun talking to his new friends.
"And sure, Aya-san. I'd love to help out!" He grinned, again, and sucked on his sweet once more. Another strawberry flavoured one.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:21 pm

"Alright, I can give you my address and show you a few finer details of pruning, and you'll be all good! Like I said, today's my day off, so unless you have something else to attend to, I'm more than willing!" Aya tapped the boy's shoulder, finalizing their agreement, and also a way to direct his attention back to cashier.

"Do you really? You just have everything here don't you? I think I just might have to become a regular!" He saw a small glint in the man's eyes, and he quickly caught on. Ayane leaned a bit more over the counter, "I think I know~" He held a single finger up, "You're Southern aren't you? You know, other than the major changes in religion, there really isn't much difference up North! Very few of us allow ourselves to be called British, I am an Irishman and nothing more!" The record needed to set straight. Nevertheless, he took a step back and once again attended to his wallet, pulling out a few bills.

"But what would be really amazing would be if you had some soda bread to go with my coffee! It's too early for too many sweets, for me anyway." His smile turned to face Nao, "I get the feeling you'd just bleed sugar, doll."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:39 pm

"I probably would bleed sugar if I hurt myself any time. I guess my blood is made out of it." Nao laughed, then yawned quickly, covering his mouth. The sweet almost fell out, but he pushed it back in. Afterwards, Nao smiled at Ayane, "I'll come to the shoppe soon. I dunno when though. I've got "a lot" going on." When the sacrifice said 'a lot', he put two fingers up and bent them, saying it sarcastically. "Ah, screw this damn coat.." He pulled it off and hung it over his bag. It was just getting annoying going up his arm, again and again.

Last edited by Libraria on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:33 pm

"Well just don't test it out any time soon, okay doll?" Ayane smirked, resting his hand on his hip. He'd need to be careful with his coffee not to spill anything over his favorite shirt. The corner's of his mouth grew a bit wider, 'Tired Nao? Up busy last night were you? I'm only playing with you doll face, anyway, take your time.'

The conversation might have started to take a rather . . . perverse route, so to change the mood, Aya piped, "So, are you from around here Nao? The lonely native?" His sight travelled a bit beyond the boy's pale hair and followed the molding along the cieling. Charming little decor, not his personal colour choice, but who was he to judge?
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:59 pm

"Hm. No. I was born England, then some relatives bought me here after.. Something that happened." Nao smiled, hiding that fact that he didn't finish the story. "Though, I want to leave here as soon as I can and move back to England to become a doctor." He said. He didn't mind Japan, but he prefered to go back to England. But, that wasn't going to happen any time soon. Nao still had about 3 years left of University. "And you were born in.. Ireland was it?" Nao had terrible memory when it came to places.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:16 am

"Well, isn't this like something from a storybook?" His attention floated back downwards onto Nao, "We're all from the UK! I'm from Derry, it's smack in the middle of Northern Ireland, although my mother's Japanse, she brought me back when my parents divorced. I have a condition, and there's more doctor's trained to treat people like me here, so here I am!" His smile was clearly fake.

"I know what you mean, Japan is a lovely place, but I dearly miss my grassy meadows! So where from England are you from? City or country boy?" Ayane knew better than to question things purposely left unsaid, it ruin the flow. It was simply best to ignore it and move along the cheery path. Intrigued by such a peculiar meeting, he rest his chin on his hands, his elbows in-turn resting on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:28 am

Nao watched as Ayane moved around.
"I lived in London, so city." The sacrifice winked then got another sweet out of his bag then put it in his mouth. He needed to not have such an obsession over sucking on sweets, but he was used to it by now and it would be hard for him to stop. "Was it fun living there? I've always wanted to live in the country.." Nao mumbled near the end. His parents had always wanted to move to the country, but never could.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 am

"Oh, the South is more the party type! But that could also be because they're much larger than us dinky Northerners! The country was great though! Plenty of field to run around in, and we were still relatively close to Belfast. Although, my daddy had money, so we could afford for polo lessons, and such. He worked in government, so we were pretty well off. As a middle-waged family growing up probably wasn't as fun. You should at least visit sometime! Besides Derry is the music capital for Ireland!" He was quite proud, speaking of his homeland. He went through a wide array of gesticulations: shrugging, waving, wriggling his skinny fingers about.

It probably wasn't a good idea to be standing so long indoors with his coat on, especially when Nao had taken his off, so Aya followed suit and unbuttoned his own.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:20 am

Rai was a bit surprised when Aya was able to peg him immediately as a Southerner. He didn't have an accent, but he had been thinking quite a lot about the two sections when looking at the only 'adult' there. At some point, the fighter must have made a face at the Northern Ireland comment, but Aya didn't seem to be offended. That was quite relieving.

His parents always said the conflict between the North and South was called 'The Troubles' and not 'The Problems' because it had no solution. Though, to someone who had lived Japan all his life, the differences between the two areas was out of his league.

"Oh, please come in anytime, I'm only here at night though." Rai started, referring to the comment about Aya becoming a regular, "The owner is here in the morning. She's very nice and will even make up custom bentos... for the right price, of course. The cakes are good too, but they're processed. Rice items by the counter are the only things we make."
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:40 am

"Oooh! Then it's not as much fun! I wanted to talk to my little drunken bretheren!" He stuck his bottom lip out when he turned to face the employee, his jacket now resting neatly over his arm. "Besides, I'm moving soon, so I'll be busy packing. I'm still staying in the city, I just found a bigger apartment." He lied over a blush. They didn't need to know the nitty-gritty details, they'd only just met. Besides, he was the only 'adult,' which had taken him until just now to realize.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:38 am

Rai had ignored the first drunken comment, for the sake of his job he also ignored the second. There was some truth behind it, not that the fighter would admit it. "Oh, awesome." He said, moving on to the new topic, "Is it still in the area? I also live close to here."

The younger Irishman's gaze moved over to Nao's arms momentarily. He wasn't sure if he had seen a bruise, but if the other neko was willing to uncover it in public, it probably wasn't anything, at least in Rai's mind. 'I'm over thinking things.' He thought, pushing the idea to the back of his mind and reestablishing eye contact with Aya.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:57 am

Oops!

"Oh, yeah, it's still in the area! A bit farther away than where I live now, but I can always just catch the bus over. I really need the extra space, so I don't mind the extra distance. Quid pro quo." Aya shrugged, hoping he wasn't making a face. Just smile and be polite.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Nao watched Rai look at his bruise, ignoring that fact.
"I hope to move soon. Though, I need to save up money first." The sacrifice chuckled. He finished his sweet, but didn't bother putting another one in. He was happy distracting himself by talking.

[[Tired, sorry for it not being very long. >_<]]
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:34 pm

"There may be some stores hiring around this time... I think." Rai commented. He had just been put in a similar position as Nao a little less then a year ago. His time at Seven Moons ended and he had to scramble to find another place to live, not wanting to go home. "Maybe Aya could tell you about the housing market, I am not up to date on that."
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:37 pm

[[Wow! The new banner is amazing~~!]]

Nao smiled,
"I think I'll just look for a cheap apartment somewhere. But good thinking, Rai-san." Nao didn't mean to sound rude, but he didn't like getting too much help from other people. It made him paranoid and worry about wether he was being annoying or not. It happened a lot with him.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:29 am

Aya tried his hardest to compose himself, although, this may be a stroke of luck. Nao looked about Nori's age, someone should be there just in case of emergencies of any nature. He smiled, this time for real, "Nao, not to sound off topic, but how old are you? My sister's eighteen and I'm sure she could use a little company in the empty apartment! I'd feel better too knowing someone was there with her. Maybe you could just move into my old place!"

His hand on his hips, he was quite confident in his decision. Maybe this little dapper dandy could cheer up Nori's sour spell.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:14 pm

The fighter didn't take any offense to Nao's statement. To the most part he didn't even notice any annoyance in his customer's voice, especially when they were smiling like they were. However, his eyes quickly moved to back to Aya, who was looking quite flamboyant. Rai smiled, probably more then he should have. 'I really hope these guys will come in again.' He thought absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:26 pm

"Oh, uh, I'm 17." Nao smiled. He didn't want to cause Aya any trouble, or his younger sister, by moving into his old house. He didn't really like causing anyone trouble, or he would feel like he was being a bother and just leave.
"That offer, I wouldn't want to cause your sister any trouble.." Nao said, voice getting quieter near the end of the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Zain walked inside the little store and looked around. He notices Rai chatting with 2 other guys and one of them looked oddly familiar but he didn't want to bother them. Even though the chime went off when he walked in they didn't seem like they had taken noticed of him there so he went around looking for the water bottles. As he went down the aisle he noticed a magazine with him on the cover. I forgot I had a cover shoot like 3 weeks ago. He recalls as he looks at the cover a few seconds more and then walks away from it. He then finds the water on the otherside of the aisle he was at and picks up 2 of them and then looks for a snack of some sort. He takes a bag of jerky and heads to the line and waits for the cashier to ring him up.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:17 pm

When the bell on the door chimed once again, Nao turned around.
".. I've seen him somewhere?" He thought. It was on the tip of his tongue, but Nao just couldn't remember where.
When the teal-haired man came up to the counter, Nao moved to the side. "I'm sorry, you can go. I'm not buying anything." Cheerfully, he turned to Aya. "Are you buying anything else Aya-san?" The sacrifice asked.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Zain looked down at the white haired guy as he smiled at him. "And here I thought I was intruding on your conversation. Ayane is that you? You look horrible what happened?" Zain mentions as he looks into Ayane's eyes and notices he may have been drinking a little too much. "I am sorry but you really should head home Ayane. I'm sorry where are my manners. The name is Zain by the way." Zain mentions as he looks back at the other as he places his water bottles on the counter. Confusion seemed to be the setting as Zain started to feel odd and out of place for being there he didn't want to intrude anymore so he just wanted to be rung up and head out the door.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:49 pm

For the fourth time today, Nao said
"I'm Nao. Nice to meet you Zain-san." He smiled, and put his hand out to shake. It was a little old fashioned, but he was raised in that way. "Where.." Nao kept thinking. He knew he had seen Zain before, but just couldn't remember. "Oh well." He smiled cheerfully, once again.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Despite listening intently to the two male customer's conversation, Rai was able to make a note that someone came in. The teal hair stuck out over the heads of the others, though the fighter wasn't able to get a clear view of the whole man from his position. Luckily, the new arrival seemed to know what they wanted, moving through the store without any direction. Of course once the man approached the counter it became clear who he was. "Zain-san!" Rai said, standing to help welcome his friend's groceries onto the counter. He could hear a light ringing now, "It's been a while! How are you? how did it turn out with May-chan?" A lot had happened since they first meet it seemed. Working on ringing up the blue haired adult's items, the younger male looked up at him for a reply.

(Happy birthday by the way Lib!)
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:26 am

"Are you sure? I don't mind at all, obviously, you'd have to talk with my sister. Just as a consideration, if you ever need a place to stay." Aya smiled, tilted his head. It was an awkward habit of his, he followed with a light chuckle, "I'm still waiting for the dear cashier to tell me my total! So, yes, I'm good! Ring me up!" His smile focused onto Enrai, only momentarily though.

Zain's comment sent a shiver down his spine, reluctantly, he turned to face him, "Oh, I'm fine. I was just out too long in the cold yesterday. I'll be hurrying on home after I buy this, don't you fret! Anyway, I think I should be telling you the same thing! Are you drunk? You're eyes are so red! Drink plenty of coffee!" He nodded, brushing his banes from his face; the lack of proper treatment last night allowed his natural waves to frizz over his face.

It was probably better to lie. Everything's alright. Yes, it'll all work out.

[[happy birthday doll! <3]]
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:31 am

Zain smiled at Nao as they get aquinted to each other. As he turned he noticed Rai at the register ready to ring him up after Ayane's order. He heard Rai mention May as he waited in line. "Well May was fine the last time I had heard from her but I can't really say for now since I haven't been in contact with her for a while. How have you been Rai? It has also been a long time since we last met." Zain mentions as Ayane remarks to him about heading home and his red eyes. Zain smirks just a bit as he shakes his head. "Well considering that I had changed clothes before heading here I just got off of work and I actually feel asleep for an hour since I didn't have any customers to attend to. My Eyes are still burning but I will be alright. I hate coffee but where I am going all I need is my blood boiling and cold air wisping around me. Practice does a body good you know." Zain mentions as he places his hands into his pocket now since they were getting cold from waiting. He felt better now that the mood had lifted from what it was just a few seconds ago. Something doesn't seem right but I will leave it alone. I shouldn't get into other peoples business. Zain thought as he looked at the 3 gentlemen in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Your Convenience | Open 24/7   For Your Convenience | Open 24/7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Your Convenience | Open 24/7
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next