Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Mascot

Go down 
+6
Enrai
Tsukiyoko
Zain
ikiru-warau-aisuru
cute_wolf_chan
MajoNeko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Forum Mascot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:30 pm

I think you'd be a good mascot.
And 6 months is good.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:25 am

Yes, I couldn't agree more. The first character I think of when I think of the forum is you, Majo. Very Happy

Rotating would be fun too. We could make special banner with the character on it every time it changes.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:34 am

Oooh that's a wonderful idea Enrai-chan. Plus, it would really fun to take turns that way everyone would get a chance to be the mascot and have "their moment in the spotlight", so to speak.

I would have picked you for the mascot, Master. But I think it's a little obivious why I would. LOL
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Ah~ I'm so loved <3

But it's obvious why do you think about me when thinking about forum. I'm it's mother, ain't I?

... yeah, banner with character dressed as some kind on magical girl, like sailor moon, or ... *cough* okay, I'm too much XD
No, no, I can't be mascot. I'm Admin already~

Anyway ... hm. Maybe rather than user, we should pick character?
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Ha, I guess you are right Mom. Luckily, you have a character! So my vote would be for Ayame ~ !

As for the banner, dressing said character up actually sounds like fun! Maybe we could have a 'forum outfit' that every character has to dress up in when it is there turn. Something with butterfly wings possibly and sort of like a magic girl outfit lol? We could have a girl and a guy costume, but always let the user pick what one they want their character in...
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Ayame: ... I want to be mascot *bluntly*

Oh yesss ... magical girl outfit. With butterfly wings. No male version.

And that was what Ayame thought about XD
No, no, what's use in having Admin as mascot? I wouldn't change color to 'mascto color' ...
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:04 am

Maybe a poll would work best? Although I'm sure there's probably a limit to how many options can be on the poll =\ How about doing a Unit as the mascot? Both the Fighter and Sacrifice at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:25 am

Oooo ~ Unit ~ Very cute. Though, not everyone is paired, so we could only do that sometimes.

Well, should we start up another thread and have nominations then? And then have a vote in a week or so? Sort of like how we found people to interview.
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:36 pm

i think the unit idea is the best and if someone doesn´t have a unit yet the chara could still be a mascot just well...alone
and it would be cute to dress the chara´s up, i´d like my chara to wear the girl´s outfit, i´m sure that would look very cute

Mako: *doesn´t like the idea* do i really have to...

if i say so then yes *smiles devilish*
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Poll have only max. 10 options, so ...
Unit as mascots is indeed nice idea. As for those who are unpaired ... they can be mascots too.
Let's say that every mascot(s) will be for ... hm, maybe 3 months instead of 6? And it'll be like, in one pool we choose unit, then in next unpaired sacrifice or fighter, than in next unit again, and so on.

All right, I'll create topic for nominating mascot.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:06 pm

*Is excited* Having the mascots get to pick there own colored username is so cool too!

Once a unit/member is picked, I'd be happy to draw the banner image... unless someone else really wants to. But, for the outfit, shall we decide it now or have it be a surprise when the banner goes up?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:57 am

Very nice. I like this idea alot. But please make sure that no one's left out. Like Enrai-chan said not everyone is paired.

I wouldn't mind it being a surprise. It makes it more fun that way. (evil laughter)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Mascot
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3