Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Mascot

Go down 
+6
Enrai
Tsukiyoko
Zain
ikiru-warau-aisuru
cute_wolf_chan
MajoNeko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Forum Mascot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:47 pm

oh~
Hmm, I'll need to try this one~
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:53 pm

it sounds cute and all, but when i think of chou i see more of a serious kind of mascot, hence the silhouettes.

oh, and please excuse the lack of capitals, but im using my phone to type this. >_<
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm

i like the idea with the silhouettes the best
i think ikaru-chan is right, it suits the forum the best
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Hey guys no bashing alright. I will say that they are all good ideas and should all be tested out. They can become banners for the forum and even the newsletter. Just continue to throwout ideas.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:42 am

I didn't see any bashing. They were just giving their opinions.

Personally, I like the idea of a funny mascot best. I don't know why but I do.
Still if we used the sillouettes, I wouldn't mind those either. They sound really nice.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:51 am

I like either idea too. Sillouettes are sweet and easy to, but the huge-head sounds so cute...

How we want advertise the forum should maybe play a part in this too... Do we want to seem more easy going or more serious?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:00 am

that's good point Enrai.

but, there's problem ... I'd say that we are serious when it comes to RP. But outside RP we are bunch of easy going kids, so atmosfere is ... half serious and half easy going.
depends, on which part of forum you look ...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:02 am

Very good point Enrai-chan.

What kind of advertising do we want to use? Did we come with something or is it still open for discussion?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:52 am

I know a few of us have links in our signatures on MF. There are also RP Directory websites we could list on and all we need to have is a short description and a quick list of requirements. 88x31 buttons are another source if we become affiliated with other RP sites.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:07 am

Okay, seems like basically most of us are still fans of cat with butterfly wings.

I rethinked it, and we can have both forms; serious one, and chibi/funny one. It would depand for what we need to use our mascot image.

------------------

Okay, now, let's focus on details. Should cat have long fur or short? Curly or straight? What color? Should it have any accessories (like, ribbon around neck etc.)
Should it look like serious, mature cat, or more cute one?

And butterfly wings - fancy ones, like exotic butterfly, colorfull, or simple ones?

----------------

And, Nori - that's good point, but I'd say - first let's end discussing MAscot appearance, and then we will think about advertising more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:36 am

I think just short haired, black (I'm baised, lol) with monarch wings.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:15 am

Black with monarch wings would look best, so I agree!
I'd long haired however, because it'd be more fun to draw... x3

Anyways, as far as cute vs mature, I'd go for mature. The kitty can be cute as a chibi.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:47 pm

If we are doing both a male and female. One should have long hair with a pair of exotic wings (Blue Morph) in black and the other short hair with monarch wings in white. That is my take on it.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:59 pm

I don't like having both male and female mascot. As for me, one is enough.

After all "Chou" sounds like unisex name. So, mascot should be unisex as well.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Good point. Hmm I guess simple wings should be fine. Since the forum is black and purple should the cat features be black as well? I think short hair would work best for it though and not long.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:18 pm

I don't think we need to define a gender. We can just let everyone assume for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:41 pm

figure i let you guys pick what you want the serious one looks like, lol but i'll give my idea for the chibi funny, as i said before someone in a black cat costume. The head is a bit huge (duh chibi) Its a black cat and has curly hair, short i suppose, I dunno. Depends on how you draw it I guess. I figure purple and blue since thats the main colors on our icons, and since the cat is black its self. But the wings are fake so you see straps on his shoulders, not sure the color maybe black too but their a little noticeable.
Sorry im giggling while im writing this, I still see a guy in the costume dancing holding a sign or just dancing to our character playlist xD.
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:30 pm

erm i just read ("read") first and last pages, and erm wouldnt Spinel Sun be the mascot you're lookin for here? XD i mean :
Serious Form & Chibi Form
Forum Mascot - Page 2 SpinelSun
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Pfffffft !
Wow, you are right. I don't know if we can just flat out steal him though. But, he is a good starting point.
But, we we still going to have a mascot? We sort of let this topic drop. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:43 pm

lol good thing i brought topic's phoenix downs with me aint it? XD
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:42 pm

I'd say the mascot would just be a butterfly.. o.e But that's boring.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:24 am

I actually saw on other forum thing that looked really amusing ...
They didn't choose some pet or something like that, but made poll, and choose one of users to be mascot.
That person didn't had any duties, just title of mascot, and colored username.

What do you think about that?
I know that we spend lot of time on thinking about some kind of creature, but seems like it's not going to work ...
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:19 am

Yeah I think it would be interesting to have a person. Only thing is is that the only person I could really see as the mascot would be you Majo, as our almighty admin, but to me your more of a leader of the forum than a mascot.... it'd be interesting if there was a vote. It'd be fun ^_^
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:19 am

The mascot could change every month?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Wouldn't it be too much pain to change mascot every month?
But we could change it ... once in 6 months for example.

Michelle -> thanks~ I didn't think that anyone would think of me as mascot XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mascot   Forum Mascot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Mascot
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next