Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spell Battles

Go down 
+7
Ravyn
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Michelle Lawler
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
Tsukiyoko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Spell Battles - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:24 am

Yup, we will use forms Ravyn thought of. Sometime ago Rose proposed similar thing - explaining effects of casted spell - and this form is easier to use than writting essay about expected damage ...

Okay, we are still looking for third indirect judge but everyone that are so far involved in trial battle - I'm opening new section for you, it's section where we (me and Mods) were working on rules.
It's invisible for normal users - we will have trial battle and correcting rules there.

As for now, read what is in those threads over there.
If any questions - there will be suitable topic there.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:18 am

I could be the third judge if you like, Master. I wouldn't mind and now that school has decided to stop loading me down with homework, I'll be online more often. My aunt is also doing better so she doesn't need me as much she did earlier.

I should be on most afternoons between 5 and 9 pm GTM or longer depending on how much homework I have.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Oh, that's cool~
I hope you really will be loner online.

Go to special section for those participating in trial, and read rules, Tsu XD
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Ooo we have a third judge, ahh I feel better about that, as well that it's Tsu, your a resprectable and nice person. Meaning you'll be a good judge.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Awesome! We have everyone we need, now~
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Damien
2nd year member
Damien

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:21 pm

So all we need to do now it wait till date, rest, up and get ready for battle >D
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:40 pm

MajoNeko wrote:
Oh, that's cool~
I hope you really will be loner online.

Go to special section for those participating in trial, and read rules, Tsu XD

I might have messed up on the times a bit. I'm not really good at things like that. Let's just say I'll be for the afternoons. I'm not sure if that helps anyone at all. ><

Yes, I'm actually in the middles of reading all the them now. I really like what we've got right now and I can't wait until the trial. I'm so super excited to see how it all works out.

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Ooo we have a third judge, ahh I feel better about that, as well that it's Tsu, your a resprectable and nice person. Meaning you'll be a good judge.

Embarassed Thank you very much Michelle-chan. I don't know what to say (is very flattered). I'll do my best to be a fair and honest judge. I promise. (bows)

@Yes, and as they say here in American.......Let's get ready to rumble!!! LOL, sorry I couldn't resist. (giggles so more)
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:11 pm

ROFL! Wrestling fan?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:10 am

Thanks for being the third judge Tsu ~
This battle is going to be awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Oo. This'll be awesome. >D<
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:22 am

Shouldn't be too long after a few more trials and such etc., and whatever comes next, before it gets put into action.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Yes it shouldn't be long now. I'm so excited and hope that the others user like the battle system.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Yes it shouldn't be long now... Senseless will pull from behind and defeat Trusted! Maybe!

I must say, the battle system is a lot of fun, much better then I could have ever hoped. Everyone is sure to love it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Enrai wrote:
Yes it shouldn't be long now... Senseless will pull from behind and defeat Trusted! Maybe!

HAH! As if~ *giggles* Ah, who'm I kidding. It's anyone's game.
Back to top Go down
Pikanya
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:59 pm

-Wave- Howdy all. This seems to be a semi-dead question, but I would like to revive it! A friend and I were interested in joining the game, but we wanted to know: Are there spell battles? Has the system been implemented yet? Can we beat up some kitties after we mingle with them?

Hopehopehope!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:29 pm

*sob*

There is system... there should be spell battles... but I'm sad to say, that there aren't any.
Why? Coz there is not enough members visitnig to start it.

So, yeah. >.> No spell battles.
Back to top Go down
Pikanya
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Wait so >.>;..... If we join we can start a few? (if we find another pair that is). Or like... No we can't start any spell battles period? I am pondering mischief now, hmmm....
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Well, we didn't end testing rules for SB. And I don't think we will ever.
For battle you need at least 6 people. 2 pairs, one main judge and one normal judge (complicated rules XP). And to tell the truth, I don't think we will be able to gather people to do this...

Eeem, to sum up: we could start battles, if we manage to gather people to do it.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:11 am

I wouldn't mind helping out.
And neither would Ness. <:
But, seeing as we haven't met/got partners yet, we're not too sure. Dx
Back to top Go down
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:09 am

Same here, I'll help out if you want ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spell Battles
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: About Forum :: Question-
Jump to: