Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spell Battles

Go down 
+7
Ravyn
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Michelle Lawler
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
Tsukiyoko
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:17 pm

I was wondering. Are we going to have spell battles on here? I know that we were talking about having them on Butterflies but nothing ever happened with that.

So are we going to have them here?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:39 pm

I think we can always organize them on Chou. After all Spell Battles are important pary of Loveless world.
But see as things go. 8 users, in that 7 active. One full unit.
We will wait and see how things will go. If people will be interested we can always start it.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:53 pm

I knew that we wouldn't be doing any now since we only have on full unit and you need to have two for a proper battle.

I was just curious if we have them or not. But you're right we need wait until we have more people before we start organizing any.

Thank you for the explanation Master. (bows)
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:58 pm

No problem. Thats my work here anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Still though. Thanks.

Does this site have polls that we could put up. That way when we do have more people then we can get everyone input.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Yup, we have polls. though I don't know how to use it.
When we will need it I'll learn Very Happy I'm not sure if everyone can create polls or only mods ...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:45 pm

I wasn't sure if we did or not.

It's ok. We'll find out who can make them when we need to. Right now we don't really need one. Or do we?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:28 pm

nope, I don't see need to make any polls. As for now. well with 7 of us it's easier to ask everyone directly than make poll anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:38 pm

You're right. Since there isn't that many people here right now, we can just talk to people directly but when this site gets bigger it won't be as easy.

That's when we'll need the poll
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:56 pm

We need more people, as for nearly now all of us meet already in RP... we need new ones.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:12 am

As much as I love everyone on here, It's true. We need more people or at least the other half from the people we already do have.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:33 am

I just activated Sarah Very Happy I hope she will join RP soon. Umm, I believe it was XAkimasuX who was he partner on MF?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:21 am

Yipee! Sarah's here. I'm glad that she found her way here. She'll be loads of fun to rp with. I'm sure of it.

Maybe she can get her Fighter to join too like she did on Butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:30 am

Waiting is a good idea but that doesn't mean that we can't be prepared for when it actually does come up again!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 pm

Wow. Sarah's here? Very Happy

Yeah. Spell battle. We been talking about it before but nothing happened.
Let's just wait till we have more people. I'm still waiting for my partner as well.
If we have more complete units then we can start. Smile
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:55 pm

we got problem with writing proper rules.
well, I invented system, but I'm not able to write it that way it'll look like nice tidy rules.
I don't know if Sarah did it already or not ... she was responsible for that in butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:26 pm

I think it's much better if we work together for the rules. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:32 pm

They are "rough sketch" as for now ... I can't write them in proper form.
You saw it Cres, in Sarah thread on MF. I think they are good? But one person need to write them in form that will be rules-like ...
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:35 pm

We will ask if she is willing to do them again and we will all help with the rules. For now let us just wait for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:43 pm

Yeah after we get more members and get the rules set, then we can start practicing the spell battles. I'm really looking forward to having them as you guys can probably tell. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:56 am

I believe that we are all looking forward to them because they are something new to go for. Something that hasn't been done yet on a thread or forum I believe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:44 am

Yep, that's right. Smile
Spell Battle is the reason why they have their partner at the first place. ( In Loveless, I mean)
Yay~ Can't wait to SB. But for now, We need to be patient. Smile

@Neko-sama -- Yup, I saw the "rough sketch" rules from before. Smile
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:54 am

I look forward to having a spell battle. Even if I have to Auto.
I don't think my partner will be joining us.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:51 am

@ Aw I'm sorry to hear that Enrai-san. But that's true at least you participate on auto. I wouldn't want you to be left out.

It would interesting if we do have them. I've never seen them on a Loveless forum and I've been on quite a few of them. Not as a member or anything but I did look around.

@ I know that we have the "rough sketch" but do you think that Sarah would want to write them. I could try and write them up if no one else is availible. You know when we have enough people.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:54 am

Even on auto you can still do pretty well. I don't think my partner will be here either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spell Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spell Battles
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: About Forum :: Question-
Jump to: