Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spell Battles

Go down 
+7
Ravyn
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Michelle Lawler
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
Tsukiyoko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

Spell Battles - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

Damien's in. ^_^

Yeah... Seriously, I feel like someone needs to write up a classified add: "Impartial judges needed to test spell battle rules. Must be willing to be online and read 16 pages of conversation and rules before battle begins."
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Ooo I can't wait for it. Yeah, we only need two more people now. Shouldn't be too long before we can have the trial. You know with the trial battle, will it be viewable to the others, because we need to make sure that Trusted and Senseless won't be at a major disadvantage in future battles because of this one, but it would also be an example to show others how it's done when it's all sorted. But also when we do have battles afterwards people will be able to see them anyway wouldn't they. I hope that made sense.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Made sense to me. ^_^ I personally don't mind having it viewable. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:43 pm

I have to say, I do admire your confidence, I was reading your RP with Undisired and it surprised me how quick you just said your name. Another reason why Michelle and Ravyn would disagree, shes super cautious about anything to do with units. But yeah, thats abit of off-topicness. Well we'll have to see what Majo says about it, senseless might not want it viewable and such.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Heh...It's more of an 'even if they beat me, there's something to learn from them' attitude that spurs her to actually give her name to random units (notice she almost flinched when she introduced herself to Evangi).
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Ahh thats a good quality and mindframe to have. Anyway back to spell battles, should we ask people if they'd mind being judges?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:33 am

I just read all 18 pages, hehe. So, if you need a judge, I'll volunteer, if that's alright. I'm online a lot of the time anyway, so that won't be a problem.

Judges don't post, right? They just send the unit's scores to the Main judge?
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:29 am

Yeah thats right, so you did read all 18 pages, I have to hand it to you guys, it can't be easy going through all our banter, most of it's just discusion but it gives you a good idea of whats been dissmissed and whats accepted etc. Right so we have enough people but to go along with the original plan we should have one more person and then we need to discuss stuff with Majo, she might be fine with just us three as judges, then we'd make sure everyones okay with everything, set dates and times and shizz for the trial, make sure all questions are asked and answered about it etc. But yeah, we're getting somehwere ^_^ *happy dances*
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:00 am

*Tackles Ravyn*
It's so wonderful that you stepped up to be the other unit, thank you thank you thank you! The battle will be awesome, even if you decide to be a bit OOC. I am completely pumped for this! Since the time you posted about Ravyn's fighting I have wondered what a battle with her would be like.

(Thanks to Damien and Gem for adding yourselves in as well ~
Majo and Hayley too, of course.)
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:24 am

Lolz they've got no chance against an amature semi-final battler *bricked for seriously bad pun, if it can even be called a pun* Anyway, yeah I can't wait, so many people are gonna be thrilled when we get the spell battles up and running, god knows some of you have waited months for them, though the fact we've never really needed them yet is probably the only reason we've had to wait, and of course volunteers and more members. But yeah so can't wait XD And thank you too Enrai for being the first one to volunteer.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:05 pm

I think I love you all kiss

Okay, enough with creepy act.
Who we have for trial~

Units:
Senseless vs. Trusted

Main Judge : Majo

Indirect Judges: Michelle, NightGem

So, ok, one more person and we are ready to go. Start posting when you think you'll be able to be online the longest.
I as usual, can be long online everyday, so I'll just adjust myself to the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Enrai wrote:
*Tackles Ravyn*
It's so wonderful that you stepped up to be the other unit, thank you thank you thank you! The battle will be awesome, even if you decide to be a bit OOC. I am completely pumped for this! Since the time you posted about Ravyn's fighting I have wondered what a battle with her would be like.

(Thanks to Damien and Gem for adding yourselves in as well ~
Majo and Hayley too, of course.)

*is tackled* Oof!
*chuckles* Yea, I've been aching to get her in battle to see if she really does lose all the time, lol. The fact that Damien showed up before the units had been set made me happy on SO many levels. ^_^

@MajoNeko: On the Trusted side, it really depends on Damien. I'm online (here and deviantART) about 10 times as much as her. In fact, you could say my every spare moment is spent on this laptop...
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:20 pm

I can pretty much do whenever, you know me, total chou-aholic. Your about an hour ahead of me Majo so I'd say I can stay up no later than your 6am and no earlier than your 9am so that makes about 3 hours that I can't, lolz I usually only have about 4 hours sleep. But yeah it's the holidays so anyday, I havn't got work or anything at the moment.

Last edited by Michelle Lawler on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damien
2nd year member
Damien

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:12 pm

well I see I'm behind on reading posts''''
I'm pretty much good around after 7pm to 10ish-11, then that's when I usually going (around 11-12?) after that, if my internet is going all wacked, I can go on for the rest of the night.

((this is all central U.S time.))
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:54 pm

I have better idea; that would be easier to set some time for everyone since we are all from different time zones.
When writing about what hours we can be on, let's write in GMT time zone.

in GMT it's 2:55 pm now.
I can be online from ... 9 am to 2 am (GMT timezone) with shorter and longer breaks meantime.

Last edited by MajoNeko on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Damien wrote:
well I see I'm behind on reading posts''''
I'm pretty much good around after 7pm to 10ish-11, then that's when I usually going (around 11-12?) after that, if my internet is going all wacked, I can go on for the rest of the night.

((this is all central U.S time.))

MajoNeko wrote:
I have better idea; that would be easier to set some time for everyone since we are all from different time zones.
When writing about what hours we can be on, let's write in GTM time zone.

in GTM it's 2:55 pm now.
I can be online from ... 9 am to 2 am (GTM timezone) with shorter and longer breaks meantime.

Okay, Damien's available from 1am to 4 or 5 am, GMT.

I'm available at random intervals (typical stretch of several hours, time is variable) between 1Pm and 2Am most weekdays, 9Pm to 2Am on Saturdays, and 5 to 11pm on Sundays. All of that is GMT. I'm in EST.

(Huzzah for the Internet and GMT converter sites~!)

As I said, I'm online more. Laughing Even if I'm not online when a post is made, it should only be a matter of hours (fewer than 10, at that) before I respond. I'm online every single day, bare minimum I'll spend online is an hour.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Woo - hoo! We are starting! I am still on vacation right now, and I wont be back until Friday, late at night. I'm free all Saturday, but on Sunday I am busy most of the day. Normally I am able to get on from 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm GMT and then from 3:00 am - 5:00 am everyday, even on my really busy days. I am always on at least an hour too, but normally more.

I'll get Mitsuki to post on here too ~

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Lolz they've got no chance against an amature semi-final battler *bricked for seriously bad pun, if it can even be called a pun*
Aw, thank you. Since it is just a test battle, I have no idea what is going to happen though.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Lolz I'm sure both units will do brilliantly, it was supposed to be a pun on post rankings for those who missed it. Suckage I know. Anyway, I can be on from 8am till 5am at the most (my limits) my normal times I'm on is from about 11am till around 4am. *happy dances cause she don't need a GMT converter* Hehe, I do feel quite smug about that. Shame on me. I really really really can't wait for this. It's gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki
1st year member
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Well during the week I can be on anywhere from 9pm GMT (3pm CST) to 5am GMT (11pm CST)

But on weekeneds I can come online anywhere from 1pm GMT (7am CST) to 5am GMT (11pm CST) or later depending on if anyone's online and replying. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:24 pm

I'm sooo glad that I can stay up late otherwise I'd have no chance lolz.

I'm gonna list the times we've got so far

Me- 8am-5am
Majo- 9am-2am
NightGem- week= 11am-5pm weekends= 9am-7pm
Enrai- 2:30pm-5pm then 3am-5am
Mitsuki- week= 9pm-5am weekends= 1pm-5am
Ravyn- week= 1pm-2am Saturday= 9pm-2am Sunday= 5pm-11pm
Damien- 1am-4/5am

Now we should be able to find a time that suits us all. The round-about date should be set after we know exactly what's gonna happen during the trial etc.

Last edited by Michelle Lawler on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Just because I don't list it doesn't mean I won't be on. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and get online (it'd be between 4 and 6 am when it happens). I don't list it because it isn't a given.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Alright, so on weekdays I'm available between 11am GMT and 5pm GMT unless something at school forces me to stay there later, but that's the general time frame.

Weekends, it's probably more like 9am GMT to 7pm. Normally I spend the weekends with a friend, but if we decide on a weekend day I'll just make sure I don't make any plans for that day.

I'm excited to see this in action. XD
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Okay, so, quick question... Are we going to use the forms I thought of (without the Effectiveness bit, since I don't want the judges to be obsolete)? If not, I'd still like to be able to, just for my own reference.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Oh Ravyn as to the sundays thing, we wouldn't want people to have to put themselves out so much, I'm sure we can work out a time that's fine for all of us ^_^ I'm not sure about the form thing, we'll have to ask Majo about that. It's good that we start asking these question now so that we're clear on what rules and systems we're using etc. And what we think of them, and then obviously after (and probably during) the trial battle we'll talk about imrpovements and shizz. And we could probably do some polls and stuff.

I have to say I like your form, so would we put our RP in first and then have that underneath? if we were to have it. The RP would obvioulsy be all about the thoughts movement and speech etc.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:04 am

Michelle Lawler wrote:
I have to say I like your form, so would we put our RP in first and then have that underneath? if we were to have it. The RP would obvioulsy be all about the thoughts movement and speech etc.

Thanks. ^_^ And, yeah, the form (if included) would go at the end. In spoilers if the description is too long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spell Battles
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: About Forum :: Question-
Jump to: