Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undesired Sacrifice

Go down 
+5
Tsukiyoko
Tvorceskiy
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Tvorceskiy wrote:

Bad luck? More like...horrendous luck! Well...billionth time is the charm, right?

Goodness, I guess so! xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:32 am

Welcome to Chou! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:28 am

Yep you've had some mega nasty luck with partners but maybe now everything will work out like it should. I truely do hope that it does.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:03 am

I hope that this one will finally be the one for you!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:26 am

Yep, we hope that you're happy. We really do.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Yaso were all 3 of you boys?? And have you contacted your oldest sibling at all?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:05 pm

What if he hasn't found his brother yet? Family members do seem to disappear alot around here
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Heh... Yaso and Ravyn have something in common. They both hate kids. XD
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:16 am

Ah they do? But why? Kids are so cute. (cuddles one)
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:03 pm

And loud...and hyper...and WAY too curious for their own good...
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Lolz I was always a curious child, they always used to tell me to stop askin 20 questions. Ahh but I agree, they should stay naive and ignorant for as long as possible, as children that is.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:26 am

I completely agree Michelle-chan. Kids grow up way to fast now-a-days. They need to have the chance to be kids for a while.
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:20 am

You guys got my vote too. Kids need to be kids or else they could get screwed up in the head or something. I read that in a study somewhere. Can't remember where though.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:40 am

It's true though, look at what they said about Micheal Jackson, (no disrespect intended, or offence, trying to be neutral) they said that because he missed his child hood with the singing and such, he wanted to re-create it as he was older.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:31 pm

I heard that too, it's really sad about MJ. Apparently the reason he got his nose redone so many times too was because he was always criticized about it at a really young age.

Yeah, but, kids today. With their baggy trousers and their faces full of holes.
I've seen little girls wearing makeup, serious makeup, it's just creepy. :/ Did anyone ever hear about that beauty pageant for seven-year-olds too?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:33 pm

Oh goodness, you're kidding. Is it like a serious pagent or something that they have at school or something? I was in one at my school but it wasn't like we really won anything. It just let us have fun and play dress up.

But I have seen some of those little girls, Enrai-chan. Yes, they are really creepy, distubing right down to the core it is. (shivers)
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:16 am

No, it was a TV show a while ago... a very creepy one. 'Little miss perfect' or something like that. I don't think it's a problem if kids just dress up for fun, but the kids in this pageant were just being slathered with make up to the point they looked like dolls.

Aw, Tsu, I'd love to see you dressed up as a kid in a school pageant. That's so cute.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Aww that would be cute.

And yeah thats creepy, I remember watching this t.v. programme about this 10 year old with bleached hair and such that was trying to be a model, she didn't even want to, her mother was pushing her into it.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:22 am

Oh I did see that show. It was creepy and none of the girls looked like they wanted to be there. Most of them looked like they would rather be doing something else. Anything else. ~_~

Aah thank you, Enrai-chan (hugs). I was pretty cute if I do say so myself. (wink)

That sounds really weird, Michelle-chan. Why would her mother make her if she really didn't want to do it? That's something that I'll never understand. (shakes head)
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:30 am

well the daughter never really put up a fight but you could see she was bored and tired of it all. She entered a few padgens as well. Dyu know what the model agency said, they said they prefered the children to look more like children for a catalouge shoot. I think that served the mother right, see she always wanted to be a model when she was younger, I hate it when parents try to live their "dream lives" through their children, damn I'm tired 6:30... am (shame on me)
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Oh wow. That's really sad what happened to that girl. At least she got to get away from that whole life. Modeling is a scary business.

*Hugs back Tsu* I am sure you were! Post pictures of it! And your cosplay too!
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Oh yeah I wanna see the cosplay too ^_^ I bet it looks amazing xD
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Yep that does serve the mom right. Parents shouldn't try and make their kids live their lives for them. It's just pathetic and really sad.

Ah guys, I'm still trying to get those pics from her but she has death grip on them. I keep telling her that no one will know who she is but she won't listen to me.
But I hope you don't mind me not posting those from when I was little. It kind of makes uncomfortable to do that for some reason. Not sure why but it does.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Hehe baby pics are the bane of my life, I was such a weird kid. But yeah I think I would too. It's a shame about the cosplay pics, nevermind ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah I'm sad that I can't show them to you guys. I guess I just have to make my own, huh? (sneaky smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undesired Sacrifice
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next