Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undesired Sacrifice

Go down 
+5
Tsukiyoko
Tvorceskiy
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:27 pm

MajoNeko wrote:
btw. I wasn't checking here for long, but how things are going on Sacrifice+fighter forum? did admin came back?

Last time I was on, she had. She had even started rping again.
It's been a while since I was on there though.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:29 pm

whn I was checking last time I was STILL inactive, so I just gave up.
and since we have Chou now I don't need to wait for being activated here any longer~
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:36 pm

You know I haven't even bothered to check again since I have been on here. Oh well! I love it here so I can't really say that I would be part of their forum since waiting was so long.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:41 pm

they were one of reasons I created this forum, so I feel nostalgic feeling towards them~

but I love it here, so I stopped checking even out curiosity if I'm activated ... probably not.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Same here so I don't even bother with it.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Enrai: I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to RP either ^^; My Partner on MF actually suggested we come here. Only problem is really our timezone differences ^^;

MajoNeko: It's pretty inactive. There was a bit of activity in October but not much... My Fighter tried to make an account there and still has yet to be activated, same with a friend of mine who signed up months ago.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:30 pm

hehe, then I'm same case as your fighter and friend. registered err ... like 3 months ago? and still inactive, so I gave up.

time differeces ... no~ don't talk about it, I'm always at least 6 hours different from evertyone ... how come most of users are from America ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:31 pm

me too also 6 h difference...
it´s a pity
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:36 pm

right, Kyo is also from Europe. Ah~ I feel less lonely. Oh, and Chuu is from England, so she has difference kinda like us ...
I hate time difference ... yeah, I know I was saying that many times already, but I really hate it.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:37 pm

My partner is about 14 hours different than me Sleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:38 pm

yeah me too...
can´t say it enought times lol!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:41 pm

oh lol, 14 hours ... mine is like ... err, I always forgot, 6,7?

heh, I'm really bad at counting difference so I never know what time is in other countries.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Welcome to Chu, Tvorceskiy-san. I hope you have lots of fun on here.

Wow that's a nice sized difference. Majo-Neko-sama and I have a big difference too.

As for the Sacrifice + Fighter forum, I stop going on there because they wouldn't activate MajoNeko-sama and I got tired of rping by myself. It's wasn't fun and I will not be a part of any site who blantly ignores my partner like that. I couldn't take it anymore.

But I like Chu better anyway so I guess it worked out for the best, huh?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:48 pm

hah, Tsu, I forgot to mention, but check "Art Stuff"
I made chibi version of Tsu and Ayame Wink
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:56 pm

Oh wow really. I must go see it. I'll be it's adorable!
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 am

hey. glad to see we can finally Rp now.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 am

Welcome to the forum you guys and we hope you enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:48 am

Yep it's a lot of fun here and there's usually someone around to rp with so go forth and have a blast.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:17 am

Tvorceskiy wrote:
Enrai: I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to RP either ^^; My Partner on MF actually suggested we come here. Only problem is really our timezone differences ^^;

I hear that. Everyone on here is from all over... it gets pretty crazy.
Congratulations on finding your partner. I saw that you had on MF, but I didn't know how it worked out. You seemed to have bad luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:29 am

I'm glad that you finally found a partner that was good to you. It's about time.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:52 am

I hope that everyone finds their partners soon. It sucks being pushed to the side and forgotten for so long. At least they should have stayed in touch.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Enrai wrote:
Tvorceskiy wrote:

I hear that. Everyone on here is from all over... it gets pretty crazy.
Congratulations on finding your partner. I saw that you had on MF, but I didn't know how it worked out. You seemed to have bad luck with that.

Bad luck? More like...horrendous luck! Laughing Well...billionth time is the charm, right?
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:50 pm

You will find someone. You never know it may just be someone who who signs up with us only and decides to be your partner.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:51 pm

that´s right Very Happy
well i wish you good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:07 pm

We all do I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undesired Sacrifice
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next