Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undesired Sacrifice

Go down 
+5
Tsukiyoko
Tvorceskiy
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Undesired Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:28 pm

yay! next male character! and this one isn't girly at all.

Ayame: ... ignore, ignore, she's obsessed ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:47 pm

A bad boy attitude. Interesting...Zain has someone like him around now. Obsession with finding his fighter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Neko-sama is right i´m happy too that there is another guy and a bad boy at that... Very Happy

Kyo: yeah this is some kind of obsession... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:38 pm

pft, it's not obsession, we can't have only girls there ... and so far we are dominated by female characters, not to mention members.
then, I also find male characters more intresting for some reason /probably cause I can't play male/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Yeah that´s right Kyo doesn´t know anything... Very Happy

Kyo: yeah...right... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:41 pm

speaking of which, you and May stuck in May house for good ... when are you two going to come out?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:42 pm

don´t know...
May hasn´t replied yet...
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:45 pm

hah, so not only me and Rose are stuck ...
heh, and Tsu dissapeared again, I'm curious if it's her internet again. For God sake, I think I need to fly to America and kill this provider, I can't stand it any longer ...
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Don't feel bad I am stuck with Diva until she replies back as well. Poor Zain I don't know what to do with him. It's like 2:30pm for him now and he is still there. At least he waited for her to wake up and make sure things were alright. But back on track. I wonder what Yaso will do once he finds his Fighter?? That is if Ritsu doesn't screw that up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:48 pm

yeah i know what you mean...
i think for May and me the time difference is the biggest problem Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:50 pm

That is everyone's problem but soon more people in your area will join so there won't be too much of a problem. I have to keep in mind that not everyone has internet at home either and that it is a holiday out here this week so some might not be home at all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:53 pm

i wish everyone would have the same time and same holidays and i-net at home...
life would be much easier Razz
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Ah, speaking of Ritsu. abcde-chan know, but I made my friend control Ritsu for some time Very Happy
until we find people who want to control him as I wrote in "Attention"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:55 pm

yay good for us this story will get interessting because May and Kyo are supposed to meet Ritsu soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:56 pm

yeah, she was asking me recently what takes you two so long ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:58 pm

gomen i´m still waiting for May´s reply but after thet we will go meet Ritsu
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Rose, don't say it out loud, people are not supposed to know who controls him now ...
well, she said she can control him until someone else show ... so it don't have to be month. it can be longer or shorter.

/and it wasn't nice ... I threaten her ;p/
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:07 pm

My bad I forgot! But yeah Ritsu is interesting even though he is an ass. I can see him starting battles just out of his own entertainment.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:11 pm

yeah ... knowing him he will create nice mess Wink he already started, saw that RP of May and Kyo? lol, I'm curious what will be next ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:14 pm

yay i´m curious too...
i said it once if Kyo dies she will come again as a ghost and make Ritsu´s life a living hell muahahahaha....
just kidding lol!
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Lol yeah I read it. I think I will have Zain walking the streets home now he has been there for far too long and he hates hospitals so I think it is time for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:17 pm

hehe ... I think ghost will be only amusing for him. Very Happy I recently read fragments of Loveless, Ritsu is such a weirdo ... the more I read about him the more weird.

who likes hospitals ... kick Yasuda and leave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:18 pm

yap he´s kind of a freak... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Oh Tvorceskiy~
I am so happy you joined! Yaso is a great character, I was disappointed that I didn't rp with him on the other forum.

How did it turn out with the person on MF that said they were your fighter?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:22 pm

btw. I wasn't checking here for long, but how things are going on Sacrifice+fighter forum? did admin came back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undesired Sacrifice
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next