Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Echoless Sacrifice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:20 pm

It doesn't seem so ... as for me way May acts around Kyo will stay the same. Well maybe she will be more open about herself, but their real problem isn't May behavior.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:29 am

No it's not. I think the problem is lack of communication. They need to listen to each other more and open up about themselves. That's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:34 am

Zain: Hopefully that is what they are doing! Otherwise I have failed in my intentions.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:55 am

Tsu: (nods solemnly) I hope they can work everything out. I don't think Aya-chan and I have ever had a problem like this so I don't know how I can help.

(pats shoulder) It's ok sweetie. It'll work out. Partners don't give up on each other that easily right?

Tsu: (nods again) Yes, you're right.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:05 am

Let's hope that they don't give up on each other that fast otherwise they will not be considered a unit and they will break apart. But so far it looks like they will be just fine now.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Ayame: ... it can't be called unit if it's broke form such a little tease ...

True, true. But all is good, they meet Ritsu, and probably going to join Academy.
Wow, now that I look at it he don't seem like bad guy at all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:54 pm

ritsu is bad and good. i can't get a solid opinion of him thus far.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:58 pm

Ritsu did something that is unforgivable to Zain so Zain has his own reasons for not liking him. Although he graduated at 20 it wasn't through that school it was a different one Ritsu sent him to.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Aya mostly ignore him. Though his way of talking amuse her to no end she don't like being forced to stay in Academy. So she was running away, and then she was dragged back, and then she was running away again. So for her Ritsu is like never ending game.

Ayame: He tried to kill me few times *giggle* What was that, 'if you aren't with us you're against us'?

that's no laughing matter.

Ayame: It is, his method are too predictable.

err ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:40 pm

nori has never met him, or been to the school, but her brother did. that's where she got most of the information.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Interesting nori. Did he graduate at all or was he sent to this special school upon Ritsu's request?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:02 pm

you know... i haven't figured out that much. i'm working on finding someone to play him and at that time, figure out the details.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:58 am

wow, reading the background really caught my attention.
I absolutely LOVE how it was though a journal. [[It WAS supposed to be a diary/journal, right??]]

The character herself is very interesting to me. The details about her were wonderful.
Just curious, but did you ever get your fighter to sign up?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:15 am

Norikos' background was really interesting and sad...but still interesting!
she seems like a fun person, even if she's cold she must be really interesting deep inside.
Daydreaming is the most fun thing ever, a free way to make reality interesting
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:19 am

ikiru-warau-aisuru wrote:
wow, reading the background really caught my attention.
I absolutely LOVE how it was though a journal. [[It WAS supposed to be a diary/journal, right??]]

The character herself is very interesting to me. The details about her were wonderful.
Just curious, but did you ever get your fighter to sign up?

thanks! i'm horrible at bios, so i used an easier strategy and that's also when there isn't a detailed description of her appearance. for me, it was too difficult to just put, "she has light brown eyes and black hair. yadda, yadda, yadda." lol. i just couldn't do it, which was very frustrating.

yes, it is a journal. at first, i thought about writing in a perspective of a child for the earlier years, but i thought that would be too hard to understand.

no, my fighter has not signed up. she has been mia for a few weeks now. she would contact me nearly everyday, then she got sick, but when she was getting better, disappeared. this friday will be the three week mark for contact, but it's been about a month since we role played. i'm not really sure what to think, but i am very worried about the possibilities; did something bad happen to her or am i have i simply been abandoned? i did pm her on mf last week, but never got a reply. i don't think she's logged on since her last message.

i don't want to give up hope because she was diligent in finding a sacrifice, but i was the one that first contacted her. i supposed i'm more scared for her than anything.

Houtaro wrote:
Norikos' background was really interesting and sad...but still interesting!
she seems like a fun person, even if she's cold she must be really interesting deep inside.
Daydreaming is the most fun thing ever, a free way to make reality interesting

she's complicated, but there really is more to her than meets the eye. she's starting to somewhat warm up to others and be a little more social. i'm still developing her, so there are things i don't even know about her.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:00 am

I liked how you made it a journal too. It was an interesting change from what I'm used to reading. It was very well done.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 pm

Does the rain make you depressed since it is on your dislike list?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:27 pm

yes, it does. it makes me think more than i usually do, about all the bad things, which is a trait i gave to nori, but it's not just rain i don't like. i dislike water in general, so much that i don't go swimming or to the beach. ponds, bathing and drinking water is pretty much all i can handle.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:40 pm

I don't like rain (cause it rain here constantly) but I love storms. The stronger the better.
And I can't swim at all, but once I learned diving, I get into water everytime I can.

so opposite of you, I like water much.

say ... what makes you dislike water in general? Just because, or there is reason?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:54 pm

i really don't know, i just don't like it. i suppose, it could stem down to when i was three and nearly drown (my grandmother has an in-ground pool and i rode my tricycle into it - i assume i though i could ride on water...), but i really don't remember it, i only know the story. when i think about the story, it makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:02 pm

wow ... well that must caused some shock. I guess. Lets ask Tsu she study psychology. Maybe you figure out about yourself something new Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:34 pm

lol. watch is spark some memory recovery.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Water memory spark...lol. I hated the rain to a point because my mother-in-law died the day it was supposed to rain afterwards I look to the rain now as her blanket to me now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 am

that is so sickly sweet that it could make me cry if i were pmsing. honestly, that's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Yes it is. (cries) I love the rain. It always makes me feel better for some reason. However, I don't like it when it rains for days at a time. Then I get depressed cause I miss the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echoless Sacrifice
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3