Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Echoless Sacrifice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Right, I forgot Zain father is good as well.
Nah, but he kinda creates problems in Zain life ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:00 am

Zain:It wasn't intentional. He was exiled and thus he disappeared from our communications. My brother and I know that he is still alive the problem is finding him.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:42 am

We know he didn't do it intentional.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:07 am

We blame it on that organization.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Hold on. Isn't Diva like kinda bad?

May: Not true!!!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:31 pm

well, I think that as long as may don't think of Diva as of bad person we can't say Diva is one of those bad relatives ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Good point.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:29 pm

I don't see her as such.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:07 pm

I don't think Diva's that bad either. Personally, I just think she's lonely.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:28 am

She is a very interesting character thus far. Zain had to save her though. I hope she is getting her tests done though.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:54 am

I hope she gets better soon. But what a gentleman Zain is. Going around and saving all these damsels in distress. Are you sure that he wasn't a knight in his past life? LOL
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:55 am

You know I really don't know but women seem to collapse whenever he is around. So far he has only met one guy. Poor Zain I wonder what is next in store for him.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:05 am

I hope it's no more fainting women. Maybe they're just fainting because he's so handsome. LOL. I'm sorry I could help it sempai.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:35 am

that's teal hair that makes them faint.

Ayame: Excuse me for interrupting nice talk guys ... I'm not considered as woman?

oh yeah, she didn't collapsed (miracle) only was drunk and wobbling ... But Aya in her sweatpants can't be considered as woman so ignore.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:47 am

I don't know if it is his hair but at least I do know that he takes care of them once they do faint. So far it seems to be nothing but fatigue for now and nothing serious so he is safe for now.

Zain: You and Tsu are to only ones who have not fainted on me thus far. You are still a woman but a tomboy at heart.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Well, Tsu nearly collapsed on you ... in park. She collapsed soon after you left. Oh, and then May. Wait ... how many times did May fainted when Aya was close? Hmm ... at least 4 times.

I dunno what she is exactly, but she don't look like woman most of time. Well, I don't blame her, she's to lazy and stingy to buy clothes in which she look like one ...

Ayame: Okay, I have to say it? I really don't care.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:29 pm

I say that you let her be comfortable. I hate wearing womans clothing myself because they want to be supper tight around your body as if you skin can't breath. So uncomfortable!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

It depends. I like long skirts I can make big steps in them Wink anyway, because of my vaulting habits I wear things which allow me to move freely. This part of Ayame I really based on mine habits.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:17 pm

I wear semi fitted clothes since I have been losing weight. I usually have on some jeans a tee shirt and thats it.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:15 pm

I usually get up, look through window to see weather, then think which clothes are wear-able ... since almost all of shirts, sweaters etc. were bought that way I could use them for training, most of them is rather thigh. Loose clothes in vaulting aren't allowed.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:53 pm

I see...poor Zain May fainted on him again. But he did it to mend their relationship which May is about to go do right now.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:11 pm

we saw, we saw ... it was "May Drama Queen" in her best performance ...

Ayame: *opening mouth to say something but got choked by Majo*

That was too rude. I can't allow her to say things like that.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Damn that sucks but understandable.

Zain: May needed to realize what she was doing to Kyo was only causing pain. So drastic measure had to be met. My injury is only but a small price for a broken bond to heal.

Frankly Zain I didn't think you would push her that far but at least she is listening to Kyo now!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:19 pm

nah, temporarily.

Ayame: ... they are both too emotional. It's just too easy to manipulate them.

That's why Rists has so much fun with them.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:06 pm

I was thinking the same thing but lets just wait and see what she actually does from here. Do you think May will change for Kyo at all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoless Sacrifice   Echoless Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echoless Sacrifice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next