Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Senseless Sacrifice

Go down 
+2
Enrai
MajoNeko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Senseless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:40 am

First thing: Mitsuki, Enrai, congratulations.
Second one: did ya two talked about how ya will meet and what to do about Rai previous sacrifice that dissapeared?

Other comments ... Uu, what a sad past. Poor Mitsuki.
Gah, it's first time I'm saying this, but ... Hurray for 7 Moons~ they did something good taking her from her mother.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Thank you Majo~! I feel pretty lucky.
We talked a little about meeting... since both our characters are Seven Moons we figured we'd just meet there. There are just a few plot holes to fill, like how they hadn't met before. Though, I'd be willing to change Rai's past a little. I never went into the details of what happened to him during training anyways.

Mitsuki's turned out well despite her mother, though that is probably due to Seven Moons. I can at least say I am happy that she stayed away from the drugs herself. Her personality is similar to Rai's too, except for the driven part. And they both love the sun.

Also, your icon is awesome Jessica!
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki
1st year member
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Thank you as well Majo!
Well I could alter Mitsuki's, and just say that her name didn't appear till recently if that helps.

Her past is based loosely of a book I read, but I tried to tone down the awfulness of it with the part of her being happy at Seven Moons. Though I do believe that if she hadn't gone to Seven Moons that eventually she would have become an addict as well. Well hopefully that means that she and Rai will get along then, though Mitsuki's usually able to get along with most personality types.

Oh the one that blinks? I didn't make it sadly. >< I don't have a program for gif animations. I found it on photobucket when I was searching for other images of Horo/Holo. And incase anyone was wondering, she's from the anime Spice and Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Yay~!
Congratulations Rai! You got your Sacrifice! Very Happy
Now I just need to find my fighter. Wink
Anyway, it's nice to meet you Mitsuki-chan~~
I'm Sam (my characters Nao) and I hope we RP together sometime soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki
1st year member
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Hello, it’s nice to meet you as well Sam. ^^ You can call me Jessica or Mitsuki, whatever floats your boat.
And the feeling’s mutual, Nao looks like a very interesting character.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:04 am

Well, thank goodness for Seven Moons then. It can be a good thing, even if Ritsu is a jerk face.
I'd be fine even if the two don't get along well. Rai has a habit of pursuing those who have no interest in him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:40 pm

My sister laughed when
Spoiler:
How mean..
-_-
But he is a Jeeeeeeerk.

(spoiler tag just incaaase)
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki
1st year member
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:58 pm

The good thing is that she didn't have to worry about him too much. She never really felt the need to excell as a Sacrifice because all those he took interest in didn't appear to happy in her opinion. And Ritsu is a jerk as well as a pedophile. >>
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:15 am

Yes, Ritsu is asshole. Though ...

Ayame: He's fun. How can you hate someone so amusing?

Even though he's evil ... well, we do enjoy our RP's with him, don't we, Aya?

Ayame: Indeed.

Or maybe that's because I hate Seimei, so I can't hate Ritsu as well ^^ it would be too much, to hate both of them.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:15 am

-lolpedobear-
Aaanyway;
"Ritsu's cool but a jerk" is what my sister says to you all.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:19 am

Ayame: Cool? What part of him is cool? He is just wicked sadist. With weird fetishes. Not to mention that he talks creepy ... but he's so fun~
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:19 am

Yeah I can't hate Ritsu, I think he's incredibly sadistic but I recon his full personality is yet to be shown, look at how he is with Nagisa. But I have to say his apperance and stature is quite cool. Has anybody else realised how many loveless characters have glasses, Soubi, Kio, Ritsu, Hitomi, are there any more? Hang on does Hitomi have glasses, and what about 7.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:50 pm

After what Ritsu did to Soubi, I haven't been able to like him. In my mind, it's Ritsu's fault that Soubi ended up with a psycho like Seimei... though I like Seimei.

But yes, characters with glasses are awesome, I can totally agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki
1st year member
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Ritsu's just one of those characters that I like/hate. I like actually do like his personality, but I hate what he did to Soubi. >< That is unforgivable in my mind. Evil or Very Mad

Same, people or characters who wear glasses are always awesome in my book. If only because I wear glasses too. [:
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:33 am

I completely agree. And, on a lighter note: hurray, glasses power ~ !
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:45 am

LOL Glasses Power!.

Welcome to the forum by the way. You can just call me Yoko-chan if you like or you make up a nickname for me, I don't really mind. I'll answer to just about anything. LOL.

Tsu: (bows and tries not to cry) I'm really sorry about your mother. I hope things go better for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Sacrifice   Senseless Sacrifice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senseless Sacrifice
Page 1 of 1