Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for Requesting!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Rules for Requesting!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Requesting!!!   Rules for Requesting!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Hey everyone this is the requesting side of the forum. Here is where you can ask for anything that pretains to the site. If you want an image done, a poem to be written or a doujin to be made you ask it all here. If you are an advid RPer (as you should be) certain characters have places available to the public like work or housing. You have to make a post with their requirements. Once your request has been fulfilled you will recieve a PM about where it is posted since your Request will be deleted once completed. Your topic should read either To...or Attention...In order to make sure that you are addressing it to the right people. If you are contacting the Art Group just mention Art Group in your topic post. Here is an example of what your post should look like:

Attention Art Group

I would like to see an image done about the cafe. Can you make it into a wallpaper? Thanks!

The more detailed you are about what you want the better it is for us to understand.

UPDATE: There is now a section called ART GROUP FOR REQUESTING!! Check here on which Artist you would like to work on something specific for you. Some can do other things that another can not do if they are currently working on a project. Support your fellow Art Group by checking out their Gallery and even going to their other Art Sites to see more of their Works.

DO NOT ASK FOR SOMETHING IRRELEVENT OR DISRESPECTFUL TO ANY OF THE MEMBERS HERE! You will be cited on it and if you have 3 citations Our lovely Admin will decide your Fate on the forum.

[DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST]

Last edited by rose0571 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Rules for Requesting!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for Requesting!!!   Rules for Requesting!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:56 am

Hi, Admin there.
I'll add about requesting from myself.

If you want to have some new category, for ex. you want some new category for RP, also ask for that here in "Request" category.
we will discuss it and decide if it's good idea or not.

[don't reply.]
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net

Rules for Requesting!!!
Page 1 of 1