Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:57 am

Inwardly, Bae cried. He would have been perfectly happy just gazing in on the meeting, he wouldn't have been a bother! Dejected, he slowly sulked back to the park across the street. Defeated. And alone. Not to mention bored. Poor thing.

--

Gabe's nose cinched, contorted with laughter. With his head back a little, vulgar words dripped from his tongue despite the nice atmosphere, "Whatever the fuck you want! I don't care! Don't ever worry about being 'proper' in front of me. Just blurt it out, won't hurt me any. Besides, I'm used to working with some pretty fucked up stuff. And you'll also realize I describe almost anything as being fucked up. It can be a good thing or a bad thing. I never know until I say it." He shrugged. In all honesty, he didn't know how to act, he had never been to such a nice place. Like a fish out of water.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:32 am

As Kiyoshi exited the building, he looked around cautiously, wondering where Bae could be. When he saw the man slouched by the side of the building, all of his anger vanished. Maybe he had gone too far in shutting his lover out completely. Approaching from behind, he wrapped his arms around the man. In the three years he had been with his fighter, Kiyo’s body had grown a lot. He was nearly, but not quite, as tall as the man. His body, though still small, had broader shoulders and stronger arms than those of the teen Bae had first met. “I’m sorry, Love. I didn’t mean to make you upset...”

--
Ukon could feel the eyes of some nearby patrons on them, but he didn’t mind. Contrarily, he loved it. He felt a rush when he was with Gabe. The boy’s frankness was refreshing, not to mention that he wasn’t too hard on the eyes. Ukon couldn’t help laughing along, and it was a warm feeling. One that rose from the pit of his stomach and it surprised him. He was sure that the surprise showed blatantly on his face, he had never learnt how to hide things well. Before he could speak, the waiter returned with the bottle he had requested. Pouring them each a glass, Ukon raised his glass for a toast. “Here’s to meeting beautiful new people when you’re at your lowest...” He gave Gabe a wink. “And to liquoring up your date just a little...”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:54 am

Bae turned about, his lip pushed forward, "Kiyo, you jerk! You blocked me out! I was lonely waiting so long for you! I even had this great big Barcelona re-union, and you missed it all! It felt like days!" His head fell on the man's shoulder. He needed to be comforted, lots of cuddling. "You need to make it up to me now! I was a good fighter, I've been a good fighter waiting around for you to finish all these meetings. You keep abandoning me! I'm like a lost puppy!"

--
"And here I wish you good luck. I'm a heavy-weight, but that won't stop me from anything," he clinked glasses with his date. "On a serious note though, to new adventures and hopefully pleasant travels. To all the best." He downed a good portion of his glass, staring into it once he had swallowed, "What kind is this? I don't believe I've ever had it. Back home, we only drank La Rioja, if there was occasion for wine." Gabe's eyes smiled, peering over the glass. "Maybe we should go on a wine tour someday."
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:21 am

"I'm sorry..." Kiyoshi reached him thumb out and gently traced the man's bottom lip, before kissing it lightly. "I am really really sorry." When they had first met, Kiyo had been sure that he needed Bae more than the man needed him. That he always would. Over time, he had learnt otherwise. That Bae needed him too. It was lonely for him in these dull meetings, but it was worse for Bae alone. And sometimes he would forget that. His arms tightened around his lover. "You are the best fighter. You are the best." His hand traced it's way up Bae's spine, resting at the base of his neck, pulling him closer. Her kissed the top of that beautiful head, as delicately as if he could break the man.
--
"Well that won't stop me from trying!" Ukon laughed, the sound of their glasses meeting ringing through the air. "To all the best..." he repeated quietly. A little sadly. His eyes were focused vaguely on the deep colour dancing in his glass, when Gabe's question snapped him to attention. He chuckled "To be honest, I don't really know that much about wine. I asked him to being the house's best red." He slowly sipped his drink. 'Someday'? The word echoed in his mind. He didn't love wine the way some people did, but the idea of doing that someday with Gabe made his heart skip a beat. He nodded. Then, suddenly, he stood and closed the few steps the table created between them. He leaned down, and kissed his date, gently holding the man's face between his hands. His mouth tasted like wine. He deepened the kiss, parting the other's lips. His tongue playfully traced around the piercing the other had. It lasted only a minute before Ukon pulled away, allowing nothing more to happen. He kissed the man's earlobe and whispered. "That's your reward. It seems that if you tell me to disregard normal manners, I will." He sat back down, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened and continued their ocnversation, though his heart raced wildly. "I would love to go with you... someday."
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:46 am

"Next time, let me go with you! Tell them I'm your protege or something, I'll just sit by your feet and be a good boy!" He kissed back, a little sloppy, out of sync with time. "You said it just now, Bae's the best. He works very hard to be a good fighter, he should be spoiled every now and then. Besides, you told me that one day you'd grow up strong and take care of me!" Bae's body had grown weary from all the recent publicity appearances. He needed a break; he needed a getaway with just himself and beautiful Kiyo. How he missed their travels. He was tired and lonely, like a child.

--

"Good, you're persistent. I won't have to worry about you giving out on me."
He tilted his head, the fringe falling. Gabe watched the man, puzzled as he came closer. Shocked was more like it. He could hardly believe Ukon's actions, as sweet as he may taste. He couldn't imagine the man willing causing such a stir, yet he tasted of something wonderful. Rich and metallic. A long story woven. Gabe let the ball of his ring, trail up the spine of the man's tongue. He wondered why now Ukon had chosen the fancy place. He'd much prefer the taste he was receiving now to that of the fancy wine. He'd need to eat quickly tonight.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:07 am

“I...” Kiyoshi let out a sigh. That was the one thing he wasn’t sure he could do. And he couldn’t let Bae know the reason why. “It would be very boring for Bae...” He let go of his fighter’s body, dropped his arm so that their hands could intertwine. He could see how tired Bae was. It broke his heart to see his care-free lover broken in any way. It was his turn to lean his head on the taller man’s shoulder. “Kiyo will take care of his Bae tonight...” The sacrifice murmured. “Kiyo will cook for Bae... And give him a massage... and do whatever Bae says.” He turned his head slightly to brush his lips against Bae’s cheek.
--
Ukon chuckled to himself. Profanity, public displays of affection. He was surprised that they hadn’t been asked to leave. Luckily, they were sitting in a corner and so they disturbed few people. And also, Ukon had started by ordering their most expensive wine. They wouldn’t easily kick out a patron willing to spend that much money.” You told me... I shouldn’t ever worry about being proper in front of you...” The fighter didn’t know why. He had never felt compelled to listen to anyone in his life other than Ayane. But whatever Gabe said, he wanted to do it. “And I’m... good with orders...”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 am

Bae's body slouched under the weight of Kiyo's lighter frame. His energy drained completely. "Please, can we go home now? I need a nap. I just want cuddle-time with Kiyo." His voice gained pitch, higher than normal. The dreaded refill day. He felt himself shutting down, everything settled for a light hibernation. Bae's eyelids could barely keep themselves peeled.

--

"Yes, and where are we going with this?"
Another sip. He crossed his legs, an elbow on the table while he twirled his glass. He wondered what the man was up to. Ukon seemed simple and plain on the outside, and perhaps it was just their current situation, but Gabe couldn't quite read the man. There was that aura of uncertainty around him. Then again, he could understand why. Bound by rules, a horrible way to live, yet a lifestyle indeed. Years of conditioning suddenly yanked out from under the rug.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:36 am

“Mhm..” Kiyo straightened up. Wishing he had grown more. Wishing he was strong enough to carry Bae to the car, the way the man used to carry him. “Lean on me, my love.” His hand tightened around Bae’s. “Kiyo will drive you home. You can sleep on the way. When we get home there will be cuddles until you drift off to dreams.”
--

“N-nowhere.” Ukon stammered. He was not used to such an intense gaze. Not used to questions throwing him off so much. He took a gulp of his own drink, an answer to his discomfort. “I.. I just like to do what I’m told...” If it’s the right person telling me. A waiter interrupted the awkward moment, depositing menus on the table and then disappearing again. The fighter didn’t know what to do anymore. Just a minute ago, he was brave enough to kiss the boy. Now he couldn’t even manage a few words. “Sorry...”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:28 pm

"That meeting took so long! I was so lonely without my pretty baby," Bae clasped on around the sacrifice's shoulders, similar to a koala's death grip. He nuzzled his face into the man's neck, taking back the sent. His feet scuffling across the pavement. "Why was pretty baby away so long?" He knew he'd be asleep the moment his head hit anything remotely close to a pillow. Say a car's headrest?

--

"Don't mind me saying, but you're a strange one. I can't quite figure you out. That's a good thing though, I hate to be bored."
He smiled a bit more warmly this time, waving a hand before picking up the menu, "And you have no need to apologize, so don't. Unless you've said something offensive, than you have no reason to apologize to me. Hmmm. . . what do you recommend here? You've eaten here before, right?"
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Kiyoshi himself let out a long sigh. He was exhausted too. He hated meeting too. He was a creator, not a negotiator. But there was some things he was willing to fight for. “I want some things in my contract... that are hard to accommodate...” He smiled. He was sure, even where Bae’s head rested, that the fighter could hear how being close affected his heart beat. Even after years. “”But that doesn’t matter. Kiyo’s here now...” As they approached the car, he moved slowly to open the car door, disturbing Bae as little as possible.
--

A burst of laughter rang from Ukon’s lips, breaking the awkwardness again. “I don’t mind. I can’t figure myself out either. So that makes two of us. I don’t even know what I like anymore. Maybe we’ll figure something out tonight?” He glanced down at the menu. “They offer a very full menu. But I would stick to the handmade pasta. It’s the best....”

Last edited by NessunDorma on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Bae sat down, but held onto Kiyo, keeping their faces close. "Aah, it seems I spoiled you too much when I first met you. Barking orders, making demands, look at the monster I turned you into." he laughed lightly. "Maybe we should have a movie day today? Yes? No? Hmm, Pretty baby." He kissed those pink lips, slightly in a daze now.
--

"Anything with clams? I'm craving clams right now. I hate being so far from the coast like this. I've gotten so used to my weekly clam bakes. You should come as my date next time!"
He added with a wink, yet not quite looking up from his menu. His mind went blank for a moment, Gabe just sat there happily. Perfectly content.

((honey, who's laughing?? check your post))
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Kiyoshi made an angry expression. “They didn’t want to hire someone to pick all the brown M&Ms out of Kiyo’s candy!! How DARE They?!” The sacrifice’s expression softened and he chuckled. “Bae will just fall asleep during our movie day... And then it would be Kiyo who was alone..” He returned the kiss tenderly. The kiss of someone who was madly in love. Who always would be. His hand held the fighter close, at the base of the man’s spine.
--
“I’m sure there is...” He smiled, watching his date’s face more than he watched the menu. “I’m from the coast too, you know... Just a bit of a colder one...” He smiled warmly at Gabe, though the boy seemed to focused on his menu. “Anytime you need a date... Just call Bae.” He laughed, holding up the other man’s phone, still in his possession. “I don’t know if I want to give it back just yet.”
((The dangers of early morning RP >.>))
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:19 pm

"Bae will do it for free! I love chocolate! It makes my tummy happy." He rubbed his own belly, a bit more excited at the mention of food. "We could finish that box of macarons I bought and cuddle and watch Clue." He pulled away to mumble out his response, brushing away some of Kiyo's banes. "Of course we don't have to watch the whole movie if other things become more interesting." He licked the man's lips, asking for entrance.

--

"What is paella in Italian? Do you know? I've only ever been to Sicily a couple of times to visit my cousin, I never quite picked up on any of the foods since she always ordered for me."
He skimmed, suddenly caught off guard by the phone. "You still have it? Nah, give it back. What happens if Ellie calls? We'll buy you a phone tonight, I've got one of those family plans, I'll stick you on there, I've still got free lines." He reached out for the phone. It would be a disaster if Bae lost his phone again. Especially with the baby all the way back in Korea.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:36 pm

“Bae can be my personal candy sorter... I’d need him with me at all times...” Kiyoshi laughed to himself. The way little things could excite Bae, the way he smiled. It always warmed him. It sounded like the perfect evening. Kiyo parted his lips, letting the comforting feel of his fighter fill his mind. Pulling back for a second, he whispered. “I thought Bae was tired...”

--

Ukon furrowed his brow. “I think it’s like risotto, but I’m not sure... We can ask if you’d like...” The fighter nodded. He would never keep the phone if it would cause trouble. He owed Bae too much for that. “It’s not worth it for me to get a Japanese phone. I won’t be here much longer...” He quickly flipped through the contacts on his friend’s phone, scribbling the numbers written under Gabe’s name on a napkin and shoving it in his pocket before safely returning it. “How long... until Gabe leaves?...”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:54 pm

"I was until I remembered I had sugar in the fridge! And then I'll be okay, I don't like being tired anyway. I'd rather be awake and snuggled up to my baby." He licked in the inner crevices of his lover's mouth rediscovering everything. The past week had been so chaotic, it would be nice to have some alone time. He wondered if any passer-byes were staring, excited at the thought. He loved flaunting his love around. Quite proud of the person he had turned out to be, how his life had laid out.

--

"Risotto? I'll just take your word, and if you're wrong, you owe me another date. Fair enough?"
He held his hand out, to shake on the deal. In truth, he probably would have eaten anything he was served, the place smelled quite delicious. "I'll be here from anywhere to another one to two weeks. We don't know yet. Ellie will be flying over with Abuela next week. She's coming back with us to Florida. Bae just sold his house in Winter Garden and they're moving down to the Keys. He's all excited, he loves it down there. Poor Kiyo's probably going to melt the first few months though!" He laughed picturing the scene, Bae walking down the square with liquid Kiyo in a jar.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:05 am

Kiyo laughed a little. “You have... sugar right here...” His cheeks turned a little red. They still did with Bae sometimes. At moments he would feel like a timid teenager again. He pulled Bae closer, not liking the smallest bit of distance between them. “I-it’s been too long...” He whispered in an airy breath, all air escaping his lips. A cup holder dug awkwardly into his side. “S-should we wait..until we’re home?...”--

----
Ukon shook the hand, squeezing tightly. “It’s a deal.” They seemed to be playing a lot of games where Ukon was hoping to lose. Another date sounded wonderful. The fighter smiled, even though his heart fell as Gabe but a limit on their time together. “Well then I will be glad to offer my services as your escort for the next few weeks. I have nothing that ties me to this place anymore, but if you are here I guess I have no reason to leave either.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:23 am

"I wish, but this is Bae's body and needs absorbed energy sugar. You don't want me to eat Kiyo now do you? I'd be very lonely without him." He pet the younger man's nose gently with his pointer finger. A wet kissing trailed up from his cheek to his namesake. "Why are we being so shy all of a sudden, hmm?"

--

Gabe shrugged, "Who knows, if I like you enough I might even invite to come back to Florida with me. I'm getting more worn out lately, I like things to be stable. This whole 'sex buddy' shit doesn't really appeal to me anymore. I'd like to have someone to say 'I'm home' to, either than the kid." He rest his chin on his hands, looking up to Ukon for a change. He played cute while waiting for the waiter.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:04 am

The sacrifice laughed. “Well... If I was eaten then I wouldn’t be lonely, would I?” A shudder went through his body as the lips touched his eyelid. “You just... make me feel like.. I’m... younger... Like... the old Kiyo...”
--

“I... didn’t mean that...” Ukon stammered. He wasn’t sure if the man mistook his intentions. “ I’m... good at welcoming people home. I can... bake you cookies. So the whole place can feel like cinnamon and gingerbread...” The fighter dropped his eyes to Gabe’s face. His adorable face. “It would be less lonely to know someone was coming home.” He shook his head, losing himself in a strange fantasy. “Nevermind me.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:24 am

"Like little Kiyo? Why? He's grown up so much, he's become so strong in three years. Remember, you told me you'd grow up strong and surprise me one day. It's been over a week since I've had any alone time with you. I'm quite needy, a week is too long really. I want to see Pretty Baby." Bae's hands had moved below, tickling along the hemline.

--

"Oh? And why shouldn't I mind? It involves me, doesn't it? Shouldn't I mind then?"
The man stayed put right in that position, gazing upwards. The server certainly enjoyed taking his time. . .
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:54 am

“I still... have to really surprise you...” He let one of his hand gently trace over Bae’s name, wanting to give him the same pleasure he had received. “We have all night...” He nestled into his lover, still shivering from the touch.
---

“I just meant...”
Ukon's voice trailed off, unsure. It panicked him inside to not know what the other was thinking. Not knowing if he had messed up. “I don’t know what I meant.” He sighed, letting a silence settle over things until a waiter decided to make his presence known.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:12 am

"Please Pretty Baby, can I possibly have a little preview of my surprise? Pretty please?" His hand came round front, gripping the fabric dressing the younger's chest. He lay sweet butterfly kisses along his jawline.

--

"Don't know? Why not? I'm meant what I said you know."
Gabe got up, sitting on his date's lap now, arms wrapped around, grinning like a cheshire. "I'd love to have someone bake me cookies and come home to a spiced house. Just let me try you out a little, hmm?" He nuzzled against him lightly, kissing his cheek. He loved the scowl he knew he was receiving from the server, he could very well notice the shadow cast down on the table cloth.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:37 am

Kiyoshi wavered in his determination. It was so hard to keep something from Bae. It was so hard to work all these long hours trying to give his lover something that would make him happy. “I’m lonely too... this week has been too lonely... even with a million people, without Bae it is lonely.” He let out a sigh, arms enveloping the man. “Nothing’s for certain yet. I still have a lot more work to do...”
--
“I just... get ahead of myself... and picture the happily ever after way too soon....” He gave Gabe a surprised look, taken aback. With tiny gestures, he managed to have the waiter understand he wanted another bottle of the expensive wine without having to give up the physical intimacy Gabe has initiated. He turned his head and caught the lips against his own. “So I won’t ask you to promise me anything yet. I’ve made that mistake before. Let’s just have a good time tonight, and see what grows from that.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 am

Bae's grip loosened, "Exactly. You could be long even longer. Please Kiyo? I'm so lonely without you. We should spend all day together, you should love me; I've been waiting patiently. Who knows when we will have alone time again?" There was a tinge of sadness dripping from his words.

--

"I haven't promised you anything. I said if I like you, I'll take you with me. I haven't had enough time to make that decision yet."
He nipped playfully at the boy's ear. "And stop with the expensive wine. Don't waste your money, I prefer vodka anyway. Let's spill the money on sweet desserts. I have quite the sweet tooth for custards and coconut." He huddled back up against his date's body.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:56 pm

“I know...” His voice a little sad as well. He kissed the man’s cheek gently. Lovingly. Comforting as best he could. “It’s all for us...” He travelled closer to Bae’s lips. “Kiyo would do anything for his Bae.” Another kiss, halfway on the sweet lips. “I do love you. I will love you.” His lips a little closer, almost there.
--
Ukon smiled playfully. “Then I guess I’ll have to help you make the decision more easily...” He buried his face in the man’s neck, resting his lips lightly on his date’s Adam’s apple, so each of his words vibrated against Gabe’s skin. “If I keep buying it, they’ll let us get away with things they normally wouldn’t...To me it’s worth it...” His arms wrapped around his date. He had saved so much money. Enough to move to Japan. He didn’t need any of it anymore.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:02 pm

"I know, but we're in good standings now. Kiyo can take a little break to be with his fighter, can't he? Please?" He turned his head just enough to catch the lips, eager. He locked his legs around the man, preventing escape. Bae just wanted sweet talk and kisses, that's all. He could hold the rest in until they drove back to the hotel.

--

"Really? I've gotten away with plenty of shit before without having to buy fancy wine. Then again, I buy a lot of food and leave big tips. So in a way, it's a trade off. But I'd rather be eating more than drinking. . ."
He quickly stole a view of the restaurant to see if the server was possibly making his way back, waving to a gaping couple. Catching the man's chin with his thumb, Gabe pulled Ukon back into view, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: The Park-
Jump to: