Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:36 am

“Not good enough...” The sacrifice muttered. “But for Bae...” He smiled, enjoying the kiss. “One day couldn’t hurt...” Kiyoshi’s arms wrapped around Bae, pulling him in. He trailed kisses from cheek to cheek, still deliberately avoiding the lips. Playfully teasing. Between each kiss he managed a quick whisper. “I love you.” A kiss. “I’m so lucky to have you.” Another. “I would do anything for you...”
---
Ukon’s better judgement told him not to. Told him he shouldn’t. But Gabe’s touch mesmerised him. It made everything else feel so far away. He returned the kiss slowly, tenderly. He closed his eyes, letting himself get lost for just one small beat of time. When he opened them, coming back to reality, he chuckled. “If you make your way back to your own seat then maybe the waiter will come and feed that empty stomach of yours...”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Bae pushed against the boy, trying to stop the torment, "Baby please! This isn't very nice. I'm tired and lonely. Please?" His head drooped, laying against the sacrifice's shoulder. The excitement of macarons and love were the only thing keeping him awake.

--

"Or maybe I'd make my way back to my seat if he'd come take our order."
He kissed the man's cheek twice, "It's been awhile since you've had a lover, hasn't it?" He returned to Ukon's lips, pulling on his bottom lip; his hand began to trail downwards. He too had also been living the 'single dad' life without much excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:12 am

“I’m sorry.” He took the fighter’s face in his hand and leaned in. He lips met his lover’s gently. His tongue traced the bottom lip before him. “I want to be nice to Bae...” His hands tickled the back of Bae’s neck. “
What would Bae like his nice Kiyo to do?”

--

“I-i...” His arms loosened around Gabe. It was all Ayane. He had made love before the sacrifice, but never thought he would again. And even if it was only for a day, that boy was the only one he ever considered a lover. A painful throbbing flowed through his veins. As it did, his fingers clenched and his breathing quickened. But only for a split second before he regained control. “I don’t think the waiter is going to come...” He murmured, his eyes falling tot he ground, trying to keep the little control he had.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:06 am

"You should be nice to me, I'm a good fighter. I want to go home and have a cuddle day and spend all afternoon latched onto my Baby." His kisses were messy now, all his energy spent on chasing birds around the park. Bae was not best left to his own devices. Without a decent enough breakfast, his body was worn for the day slowly degrading to jelly. A bed, a blanket, a good movie, something sweet to eat, and his darling love. Not to much to ask for a perfect evening now was it?

--

Gabe sighed, taking another look around the restaurant, "Well, this is a fancy place and usually waiters are slow at any nice place I've ever been too. I think it's because they're trying to set s relaxed m- Hey, hey. What's up? Hmm?" He stared down with concern, gently putting his hand to the man's cheek. An instinct now. He wondered what he had triggered.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:33 am

Kiyoshi nodded. “Buckle up your seat belt, love.” He wanted more now. He wanted the physical touch of his fighter to remind him what he was working hard for. But one look at Bae’s face and his heart melted. “And your pretty baby will take you home, ok?” He spoke in a gentle, sing-song voice. “Bae can sleep. And dream nice dreams. He can fall asleep to his pretty baby quietly telling him how much he is loved...”--

---

Ukon turned his head, touching his lips to that caring hand. His own hand moved to lightly grasp Gabe’s, gently pressing it between the fighter’s lips and fingers. Relief flowed from the place of contact. He moved slowly, deliberately, kissing each finger tip. “It’s... nothing...” He spoke, his eyes closed. Being with Gabe was frightening. He had the power to remind Ukon of the most painful moments of his life, but he also had the power to ease that pain with little more than a touch. “If we keep this up... he really won’t come...” his eyelids fluttered open, looking up. “So which would you like more?...”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:57 am

"Mmmm, and will Baby be my body pillow? He's so soft and comfortable." Latched onto the boy now, it would be hard to part with that warmth now. Even for the short drive back to the hotel. "I love my Pretty Baby. And he loves me, right?" He nuzzled against Kiyo's shirt, almost to the point of delirium, his mind loopy, just babbling.

--

"Well, if those are my options, I'd rather just stay here. Food is easy to come by, nice friends not so much. Are you sure you're all right? You seem pale all of a sudden. Are you sure you're up to dancing or would a night in be better for you? I don't want you stressing yourself out."
He pulled on his hand, clutching Ukon's between his palms, close to his own chest. He worried over his date. He knew he must have said something he shouldn't to cause such a reaction.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:16 am

The sacrifice’s hand slipped to the latch on the side of his chair, and he pulled it. With a sudden lurch, the chair they were in reclined. Bae’s weight pressed against Kiyoshi. He gently rubbed the man’s back. “Kiyo will be your pillow right now...” He smiled, feeling a warmth rise in his stomach that only Bae oculd cause. “Your pretty baby loves you so much.” Kiyo whispered, his voice like that of a lullaby or a bedtime story. “He loved you before he even understood what love is. You are the first person he has every loved. And the one he loves most in the world. Every minute he is away from you, he feels lost.” He watched his fighter, unable to take his eyes away. “Without you, he would never have opened his heart. He would be alone to this very day. Your pretty baby thanks the world every day for bringing you to him...”
---
Ukon smiled weakly. “But food is a time sensitive issue. You are hungry right now.” His smile grew a little. “And this friend promises to be here all night...” The fighter chuckled. “Don’t under estimate me. I’m just a little faint. I won’t let that take away the exciting night we are going to have together.” Despite his reassuring words, he let his body sag a little, leaning against Gabe. “...and don’t misunderstand” The man pleaded gently. “...I am really happy to be here with you.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:38 am

Bae snuggled up to the man, clutching fabric, "I love the way you smell. Is it strange? You smell like cotton and vanilla, always so sweet. It's a homey smell." His eyelids began to flutter, fighting to stay awake. "I'm glad I flew out here though. I'd still be wandering around trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. I never thought I'd be the type to settle down, but- " A yawn, "I love Kiyo so much. I want to put a nice roof over his head and take care of him when he's old and senile. I hope we end up like those two old guys in the Muppets, just idiots." He nuzzled against his baby, like a sleeping child.

--

Gabe waved the matter off, "Eh, I can be perfectly happy just nibbling. Ooh hey, you still have to tell me what the desserts are here!" He clapped his hands together happily, hoping to distract the ex-fighter from his depressing thoughts. Maybe if he was excited, it would rile up his date as well. Secretly, he was really excited about dessert. He sat with the menu, eyes crossed. Story time for the immature twenty-seven year old.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:11 am

Kiyo smiled, a warmth flooding over him. Every moment they spent like this, he wished they could last an eternity. “We will...” His voice was quiet, coaxing his fighter further into dreams. “We’ll be together forever and a day. Until all we can remember is each other.” He let his arms rest on Bae, staying as still as possible. The only movement was the slow controlled rise and fall of his chest. Kiyoshi wouldn’t move until his fighter wanted to. Staying like, soaking in this feeling of belonging. It was all Kiyo could want.
--

Ukon shooed the man off his lap, hating to have to do so. “Get back to your seat, darling! Or you’ll never even get a nibble. No waiter in his right mind would interrupt what I was about to do to you if you were to stay.” He wanted to reamain the way they were. Gabe’s touch brought waves of relief. It was addicting to the fighter, scarily so. He knew somewhere in the back of his mind that he would have trouble giving it up. “Once you’re sitting down like a good boy, then maybe we can talk about desserts...” He laughed as he spoke, trying to picture this man as a father. Though, despite his childishness in some ways, Ukon couldn’t help but believe this man was nothing short of amazing.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:36 am

"I actually look forward to being old with Kiyo. We can travel together, sell the house. Maybe get one of those houseboats. Just you . . . and me. . ." He let out a large yawn, curling his legs up. Sleep was very soon to come. "I'd like tha-" And with that Bae was out. Happily glued to his baby, sleeping peacefully. Any sleep near Kiyo would be a good sleep; the grown man had grown used to snuggling up to that presence every night for bed. It put him at ease, he loved the heat his sacrifice could radiate.

--

"Mood Killer." Gabe grumbled, slowly making his way back. Pouting. Once seated he faked a smile before swallowing down the rest of his wine. He could barely hold it after, exhaling mixed with laughter. Pure laughter. Genuine laughter. "Ooh, I'm sorry. I'm just messing! Aaah, you're face is too precious! Please don't be mad!"
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:48 am

Ukon took his date's action as a challenge, and he himself finished off his drink on one large gulp. Then came laughter. A look of confusion seized his features. Then a look of fear and worry. The subsided quickly as apologies spewed from Gabe’s lips. He looked down at the table, a little pout on his lips. “You’ve given up your dessert recommendation privileges...” he sulked.

((I don't know what you want to do with our sappy sleeping couple there))
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:00 am

((let them sleep. this is to get ukon out of the rp, remember?))

"Aaw, come now! You're the one that made me get up, remember? I was perfectly fine where I was. I was much more comfortable over there and alone all the way over here."
He somehow managed to obtain a tint of hurt and blame in his voice. In all honesty, he was a bit peeved about having to move. He was quite used to quaint diners where people could care less where you sat. Everyone came to unwind and enjoy company. A social event for than a dinning experience. Although good food did help. This was a bit out of his league. Gabe wasn't sure how to act. He wanted to just slouch over, be his usual self. He knew though, that such behavior wasn't seen as socially acceptable.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:33 pm

“We... we can take the desserts to go?...” His voice was apologetic. He didn’t want to ruin this. “We can eat them in the park. A picnic...” His eyes were wide, sorry written across his face. “I just didn’t want you to be hungry. And I wanted you to have the food that you would like the best. And...” He let out a sigh, shaking his head. “It doesn’t matter why, I’ve done something to make you unhappy.” He stood, dropping enough money to pay for the wine and a tip on the table. “There’s a display of pastries near the door.... lets pick as many as you want.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:43 am

"Sweetheart. Don't worry about it so much! I'm just a love glutton anyway." Gabe reached out, trying to pull the man back down into his seat. "I'm not going to lie, I'm disappointed to be shooed away, but I can understand why. Not everything can always work out the way you want, it's part of life. I'm realistic. Sit down please? We'll eat, I want to try this risotto thing." He had not wanted the night to be ruined by this. Between the both of them, it had been so long. Their actions were blurred and confusing.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:05 am

Ukon let the gentle pull on his arm guide him back down. He gave his date a half smile. “I’m the unrealistic one. I know that. I want everything to be perfect. You have to keep me in check sometimes. Remind me that the small things don’t matter.” He kept the hand that had caught his held tightly, not wanting to let go. “Remind me what does, ok?” As he spoke the waiter approached, apparently deeming the scene the two were making to be over.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:14 am

"But I don't know what's important to you. Don't worry about me so much. Unless you try to use me or offend my kid, I usually don't mind. I won't be sore." He squeezed his hand tightly before letting go. He gave Ukon a wink, hoping he'd understand. Staring at the waiter, Gabe decided to play dumb tourist. Japanese was too confusing a language to him. He needed a break, and this would possibly be his only chance. "Espanol?"

((by the way, he'd be speaking in english to ukon the while.))
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:30 am

A sad laugh. “I was bred to worry, darling. It’s a habit I’m not sure I can break that easily. “ A confused look crept over his face at first, but he slowly caught on. “Nous voudrons faire nos commandes maintenant.” He spoke, using what French he had learned in school, his eyes darting to Gabe, unsure if he had understood the game properly.

Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:44 am

"Eh, ¿hablas español o francés? Viajamos desde tan lejos para visitar a unos amigos, pero nuestro japonés no es tan bueno. Nos gustaría una orden de risotto, por favor. Y. . . Usted tiene alguna recomendación?" His eyebrow folded, his arms waving in over dramatic gestures. The look on the man's face amused Gabe greatly. He smiled. He loved to mess with the locals. "No veo. Está bien. Nos gustaría que este. Por favor. Dos órdenes. Y una orden de la bruschetta. Gracias." He pointed to the items on the menu he wanted. He needed to save room for dessert more importantly. Not to mention avoid driving up the bill too high.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:54 am

Ukon tried his best to keep a straight face, and succeeded almost completely. Regardless of the small cracks, he was rather proud oh himself. Seeing Gabe like that, he would usually be on the floor in hysterics. “Puis nous avons des plannes plus tard ce soir, alors asez vite s’il vous plaites." Though he spoke in French, he mimicked Gabe's Spanish accent. As the waiter left, looking like he hoped he understood what was going on, Ukon let himself burst into laughter. "I thought... French and Spanish... sounded close enough... that he wouldn't be able to tell..."His words escaped between the laughter.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 am

"You idiot, they sound nothing a like!" Gabe laughed even harder than his date, doubled over in his chair. He couldn't believe Ukon would play a trick like that. He day had been made. One confused Japanese at a time.

(sorry it's short. my brain can't think of anything better))
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:01 am

Ukon smiled, even after his laughter subsided. It felt good just to be able to have fun. To goof off. “Well you know that they sound nothing alike. And I know that. But I don’t think he knows that.” He rested his head in his hand, elbow resting on the table. He watched Gabe’s facial features intently. The way they moved in laughter. He was beautiful. Ukon offered his hand again. “Now that your order had been taken and I’m sure you will get fed... will you come back?...”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:32 am

Gabe hunched over, leaning his chin in his palm, his look quite incredulous. "Oh? Now you want me back! Well well, look how the tables turn! I suppose I could deal with it." He 'sauntered' back over, reclaiming his throne. It was good to have power, to be king, even if for only a night.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Ukon gave his date a grin. He had intended to crack a joke, or make some sort of sarcastic remark, but the minute Gabe was on his lap, his arms wrapped around the man almost on their own. His face nuzzled against the back in front of him. “Thank you...” he murmured.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:19 pm

"Thank you? For what?" He leaned back, so his head tipped against Ukon's. His fingers knotted themselves into the man's as well. Tilting to the side, Gabe craned his neck to find those lips, gripping some hair to force the man's face near his.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:27 am

“For...” Ukon was unable to finish, as he was roughly pulled to the man. He kissed those saving lips gently, tugging at the bottom lip before pulling away. “For being kind enough to forgive my prior insolence” He teased, softly. “And giving me the privilege of your company again.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: The Park-
Jump to: