Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:28 am

Ukon nodded, smiling. "I would enjoy making a mess with you. Messes are... something I'm good at." They were near the academy. He knew the geography well. He knew two places, weighing them in his mind before he chose one. "I think dinner will be something to write home about. You--" His eyes widened in surprised. His chest thumped. He leaned into the kiss, returning it before he could stop himself. "I..." He stumbled, unsure of how much distance to put between them, his hand unconciously flying to the place of his true name. "I don't want anyone to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:42 pm

"Worry about yourself then, I'm not the type to get hurt over a break -up. I've learned to balance the fine line of detachment and dependence. Shit happens anyway, doesn't bother me any." He twirled his fingers around Ukon's hair, "Although to be honest, I am excited about tonight. I know exactly what I'm doing to your hair. I like making people pretty. Has anyone ever french braided your hair?" He started pulling apart sections, running his fingers through the tufts of hair above the man's ear. ". . . So! Any ideas for dinner? I've never really ventured around Japan before. I think Ukon should take me to his favorite restaurant!" He pulled on Ukon's hand, leading him towards the crosswalk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Ukon chuckled warmly at Gabe's response. He was liking this man more and more. "Oh I do worry about myself, Gabe. If this was a movie, you would be the exciting dashing young man who came to mend the heart of a lonley smalltown Canadian girl, only to leave in the end." He paused for a second, wondering how he had ended up cast in his own movie as the 'smalltown Canadian girl', before laughing. "Nevermind me. I just..." He stopped speaking at the touch to his head. "No one has..." His eyes closed briefly, enjoying the fleeting touch. "And I'm definitely excited too." He nodded his head to the left . "You wanted pasta, right? There's a place called La Molisana this way. "
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:04 pm

"That could be a problem. I don't date girls, they're way too much to handle. Too much drama." He had somehow managed to quickly tie Ukon's hair into a half ponytail. "Well, it'll be an hour to be the first, I'll try not to pull so much." He wrapped his arm around the boy, leaning on him. "Let's go! Gabe's belly's hungry!" Food, food, food, glorious food.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:19 pm

"Pretty boys are ok thought right?"
He gave Gabe a wink, his face now free from loose strands of hair. "Would you believe me if I told you that until today, I didn't really date anyone? So you can be my first at a couple of things." Where Gabe touched him, the burning of his vanishing true name seemed to subside. Ukon wasn't sure how to feel about it. But he couldn't help having a small smile. "Well let's fill that belly of yours." He led the boy, picking up his speed a bit, to feed his date a little sooner.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:11 am

"Really? Wow, I kind of feel bad now. I'm one of those kids that's pretty much done everything. Very experimental; I'd get smashed one day, wake up the next in a stranger's house and spend the rest of the day at church if last night didn't end well. In a way, it's nice to a have a little exposure to everything, but damn did I make some stupid decisions. I like Ukon though, he seems. . . how do I put this? Moderate. Realistic. You seem like you can balance things out." He wished he could kiss the boy again, but he simply was out of comfortable reach. Damn. It was all so exciting, this hopeful date. It had promise.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:35 am

"How much do you know about Bae and Kiyo?"
Ukon questioned softly. "Because... well... I had someone like Kiyo. My entire life was dedicated to becoming someone worthy of him." The fighter shrugged his shoulders. "But I waited too long and he already had found love. And didn't need me. So I don't have the exposure and I think I've made as many mistakes as you." He chuckled. "Balance...? It's new to me... Until now I have put everything into that one person." He glanced to his shoulder, where Gabe was and pulled him closer. "Too much information for a first date I suppose...”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:58 am

"No, I know all about that stuff, the units. The way I see it, there's so many people on this earth, that not every unit can be a perfect match, some have to slip and fall through. Sadly, for you, you had to be one of them. But it doesn't mean your doomed to be a loner all your life. Besides, I doubt you've made nearly as many bad decisions as me. I've scrapped along rock bottom before. Don't worry about it so much, you can always talk to me if you're having a bad day. I'll listen." He leaned his cheek on top his date's head. He was sweet and modest, yet seemed eagerly willing towards a good time. Gabe could see into the man's qualities, secretively appreciative of each of them. To him, at that moment, Ukon seemed perfectly human.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:26 am

Ukon's face softened even more. "I'm glad you know. I think my actions will make more sense to someone who knows. I'll try not to be too much of a bother. It's just hard to deal with, knowing that the best thing you can do for the person you care most about in the world is to make sure they never see you again. For a while, I think every day is going to be a bad day. You make them better though..." He let out a little laugh. "I think Bae knew you would. He may seem like just a goofball some times, but he is really a smart man." Ukon dropped Gabe's hand. "You can tell me about your mistakes one day. I'd like to hear about them." He gave the man a mischievous smile. "But right now lets just have some fun..." With that he sped up, seeing how far away he could get. "Catch me if you can, Mr.Hollywood!"
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:44 am

"Eh, it's really all a myth if you think about it. Honestly, it was your parent's fault for raising you to think that. Nothing's definite. They shouldn't have filled your head with that idea. Bae's a good boy, sometimes I worry about him. He cares a little too much." He stared at Ukon inquisitively as he felt himself being torn apart. He wondered why the sudden relapse? Wasn't it all in good fun?

Sadly for Ukon, with Gabe's height and his own brightly colored hair, the boy stood out like a sore thumb in the small crowd. Within a few quickened steps, he grabbed out for the back of the man's collar. "You're not quite as smart as Bae I take it. You forget a few things. My legs are longer, I don't have to take as many steps as you." He smirked. "Anyhow, and more importantly, for such a gallant defeat, what's my prize?"
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:07 am

The fighter has so much he wanted to say. He wanted to try, in what words he could, the feeling of meeting your pair. He wanted to talk about his family. About how much love they had had. But it wasn't the time for that. It was the time for fun. And to forget. It felt like it had been so long since he had had fun.

Ukon swung his body around to face his date, laughing. Standing on his tip-toes, he kissed his chin. "I just thought we should play a few games after I brought the mood down with all my talk." He smiled coyly, batting his eye lashes. "What would my date request of me as a reward?"
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:21 am

Gabe wrapped his arms around the small body, "Oh come now! No fair, making me choose! That's the whole element of the game, the anticipation of the reward. And I like surprises best. That's what I want. For Ukon to surprise me with something." He smiled, setting him back down to deliberate over his reward for the evening.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:32 am

"So you're a man who likes suprises, eh? I guess I could work with that..." He chuckled to himself."You'll get your reward before the end of the night. I promise." As he was surrounded by Gabe, Ukon was surprised. It threw him off to be the one who was enveloped. Not in a bad way though. "So here's our new game..." he smiled impishly at his date. He liked these games. "The restaurant is 3 blocks away. I won't tell you exactly how to get there. But every time you take a wrong turn, or miss a turn, you own me a kiss."
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:49 am

"Man, I was always horrible at guessing games! . . . Anyway, let's get to the end of the street first. . ." He paused at the curb, debating his next move. "Well, since we crossed the street to this side earlier, it means either we turn here or it's further up on this side of the road. But why cross early? I'm going to turn?" He looked back onto Ukon, the confusion visibly written all over his face.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:00 am

"Well you seem to be doing a decent job so far." Ukon smiled, though his voice leked a bit of his disapointment about the correst guess. He reached out and touched Gabe's cheek lightly. He enjoyed the confused look. He found it irresistable. "You're cute." His hand fell. "The sexy kind of cute though." He led the way down the street, hoping that maybe his date was as bad at guessing games as he claimed to be.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:12 am

"Well, you kind of left that one in the open for me. Now is when you watch the magic happen and I guess every possible route wrong. Hmm. . . " His face reddened a bit as he thought, he almost wanted to guess wrong. He wanted that delicate touch, it felt so nice. Maybe? "Stay straight? Am I right?" He looked around the buildings, trying to absorb the atmosphere, discover the restaurant's route via vibe. Although, that'd be rather difficult in such a place.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:23 am

Ukon was liking this game. He got to see so many interesting expressions on Gabe’s face. “This one was easy too... because there was only one way you go have gone wrong...” He headed forward again, once more let down. “Next time, we’ll start this game more than three blocks away...” As they approached the last intersection, Ukon turned around and covered Gabe’s eyes. “No peeking... last time to guess.”

((the place is diagonally left of them, so they could either go straight then left or left then straight. The only way he could have gotten the answer wrong was by picking right.))
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:32 am

"Uuuh, uum. . . well. . . Mmmph." Gabe's shoulders slouched. "Well logically we'd keep going straight otherwise we'd just be making a u-turn going left. But who knows how long you've planned this? Hmmm. . . usually if I think it's going to be the illogical answer, I'm wrong, so. . . Straight again?" He tried to brush some of the hair around his eyes by shaking his hand, it didn't work as well as planned.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:40 am

Smiling, Ukon pulled his hands off the eyes he had covered, letting the man look around the intersection, where the restaurant was visible to the left. “Finally...” he murmured, raising himself to his tiptoes. His lips met Gabe’s, unsure of how much of a reward to claim. “It hurts less when we’re like this...” he whispered, speaking of the constant pain of his true name. Unsure if Gabe would understand, but not really caring.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:57 am

Gabe caught the man's chin, kissing him again, "Told you I was bad at guessing games." He shrugged, his smile worried, "Can you tell me where it hurts?" He kept his knees bent so Ukon wouldn't have to over extend himself too often. He wasn't quite sure what to do, but wished he was picking all the right answers. You could hear even the slight chime from his charmed gages blowing in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:04 am

The fighter slowly rolled up his sleeve, exposing the true name on his arm that now looked like it had been scrubbed over and over, letters wearing away. He guided Gabe’s hand over it. The man’s fingers felt like cool water on a burn. He was sad to know that this comfort would have to end. Ukon lifted the hand away from his arm and immediately the burning returned. He kissed each finger individually, not speaking for a long moment. “Dinner is less than a block away now Gabe...”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:24 am

"Poor thing. That name doesn't seem very fitting to Ukon anyway, he seems to be more of the opposite." Gabe kept his head low, so that they were pressing foreheads. "I'll take care of you though. I'll keep you well occupied. You won't even be able to remember the hurt." He felt a bit guilty using old charms, yet they were named so for their relations. And he had honestly meant what he had said. He would make it a mission.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:18 pm

“It is a perfect name for me. Or was... I guess I’m a different person now. I don’t even know who that is.” Ukon gave the man one more kiss. Not because of any game, but with their faces so close he couldn't resist. “You already have done more than I thought anyone would. You have no obligation to me.” Despite his response, the words he had heard cause his heart to skip a beat. Ukon had never considered that one day he would be the one being taken care of. After he pulled away he unrolled his sleeve, covering back up. "It's time for me to treat my date to a wonderful dinner..." he said, offering his hand back to Gabe, smiling. "Which will only be the start of the fun."
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Gabe gently brushed the man's cheek, "You'll figure it out, don't worry. Parents can always help guide children through life, but in the end, the kid's going to end up making his own decisions and doing what he wants. Maybe the name really didn't suit you, but you didn't know." He laced their fingers, "Come on, my brave little boy, it's time to feed the Gabriel. His tummy roars with such anguish and fever." He nodded, sticking his tongue out. He was hesitant, letting the boy lead. Perhaps the game wasn't over? Secretly, he knew it was, but it was simply an old superstition he had. He was never good at endings, always believing there would be more.

--

Elsewhere, Bae had made impressive speed. Testing himself in his ultimate boredom, the man had successfully weaseled his way onto property. Crawling under shrubs, taking shape behind trees, even striking a few dramatic poses just for the hell of it, straight onto the school's public visitor entrance. Maybe it wasn't as exciting as he had made it out the be. Darting low across the field, Bae tactfully crept up behind a window, stealing a glance inside. "Pretty Baby?" It seemed like a much cooler idea inside his head.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:05 am

Kiyoshi sat, gazing out the window as some man droned on about contract details that he didn’t particularly care to know. This had been going on for what seemed like an eternity. Suddenly, as if appearing on one of those arcade-style whack-a-mole games, he saw Bae’s head pop up from what the sacrifice could only assume was a flower bed and into view from his seat. Apparently, the surprised showed on his face, as one of the men in suits asked him if he was ok. “Yeah...” Kiyo replied “The sun is just bothering my eyes a little.” He said calmly as he rose and closed the blinds to their meeting room. He doubted Bae could hear him, but he glared at his fighter as he spoke the last little bit. He and that man would have to have a talk when he was given freedom from the dull board rooms.

--

Ukon pulled a chair out for his date, hoping it was proper etiquette, then sat down himself. When the waiter approached, he requested a bottle of wine. It would be a good start to their evening together. He examined the man’s face intently for the first time. Gabe’s nose was intriguing, a mix of Asian and European. That was the first thing Ukon had noticed, but upon closer examination his whole face was a marvel. The clank of cutlery on a nearby table snapped Ukon to his senses. He had been sitting, staring at this man’s face not saying a word for too long. His cheeks burned. “So... What’s a good question for me to ask you on a first date?...”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: The Park-
Jump to: