Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:46 am

Yaso muttered to himself as he pressed a few buttons on his phone. Damn it! He'd just bought the phone! And already it was frozen and unresponsive. He'd managed to make half of a call before the phone had given out.

He grit his teeth and smashed at the keys, trying to get any sort of response out of it. He swore under his breath and tried to pry the back off of the phone.

An intelligent man he was, coding genius of course, but give him something simple and forget it. He swore again and turned, kicking a bench.

"This is ridiculous." he snarled to himself, tugging a lock of his hair. And where was Reiji?? If he was late, so help him---!

He flopped down on the bench and tried to pry the battery compartment off again, the plastic merely creaking and groaning to mock him.

"Tch." He threw the phone at the ground, and made a noise. It was still in one piece...!
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Walking down the path, Reiji spotted a nice patch of grass that looked comfortable enough to lie down and rest, while waiting for Yaso.

Wandering over to the spot he thought of what Yaso had said in Yuudai's room. He wasn't to use word spells outside battle.

This is gunna be difficult. He thought.

Sitting down on the grass he laid down on his back and closed his eyes.
Feeling a wave of sleep wash over him, Reiji drifted off to a light sleep.

A few hours later he was woken by some one chucking a tantrum. Who ever it was, happened to be out of sight.
Getting curious, Reiji sat up and looked around to where he had heard the swearing come from.
It was not as light as it had been a couple of hours ago, so the person wasn't as visable. But he could still hear them.

Hearing some thing clatter to the ground, he got up and walked over.

Seeing the object on the ground, he bent over and picked it up. It was a phone. Looking up he saw the person who it belonged to. His sacrifice.

Walking over to Yaso he stood infront of him and held out the phone. "Hey".
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:14 pm

"You're late." he grunted, snatching the phone and returning to his pursuit of attempting to get the battery out. Thankfully, it seemed, no one else was around.

"First thing is first, I suppose. What do you do first." He gave up trying to pry it open and bit the corner of it, eying Reiji.

The phone was frustrating him, and on top of that, he wasn't too thrilled with not knowing where to begin. Did the Fighter need to create a barrier or something to keep from hurting passerby's or something? Yuudai had read that in a book once. He said it was to prevent people from seeing the damage done by supernatural powers and then there was something about something else and frankly he didn't ever pay it much thought but right now it was all he could go on.

"And will you open this damn thing?!" He shoved the phone at his fighter. If anything else Reiji could at least be a pickle jar opener.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:27 am

"I've been here the whole time. Waiting for you." He replied irritably. Then deciding it wasn't worth getting shitty, he sighed.
"Well, when i practiced at home by myself, i would create a 'bubble' kinda thing that would absorb all the impacts of the spells." He said shrugging.

But they were in a park, and he had never done spells out of a controlled environment. And what if another unit came along? That would be a problem.

"So i could do that." He said looking around to see if there were any people in the park. He could see one person who was leaving, so they would be ok. Looking back at Yaso who was biting his phone, he laughed slightly, he could see that the sacrifice was having some problems with his phone.

Taking the held out phone Reiji turned it over inspecting it. Shoving his hand in his pocket, he pulled out his wallet. In his wallet was a safety pin. Reiji had spotted a small hole that would pop the back open and the battery out.
Inserting the pin, the back popped up followed by the battery. Holding out the now disasembled phone out to the sacrifice.

"Shall we get started?"
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:30 am

He made a face, "Fine. Show off." He took his disassembled phone back and pieced it back together. "Create that barrier thing then.

Well...Yuudai was right about everything it seemed.

He flipped his phone over, ignoring his fighter as the other man created the 'bubble' as he called it. He pressed the power, relieved when it started up, the little welcome music chirping annoyingly. He shut it and slid it into his back pocket.

"Alright, what else do you know? What do I do and what do you do?" They had already discussed that the Sacrifice took the damage and gave the orders, and the Fighter created spells, and carried out orders. But what else was there to it? Was it really that simple?

He jammed his hands into his pockets, glowering as he studied Reiji.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Rolling his eyes. Reiji bit back the urge to make a smart arse comment. Taking a step backwards he looked around the park. Apart from someone who was leaving, there was only them it the park.

create around the ones who are branded undersired, an absorbent orb that hurts noone and is undetected by all.

As he said this a thin and transparent orb grew around the undersired unit. With that job done Reiji took a step to stand next to Yaso, who was glowering at him.

"Well you give orders in battle too. I suppose we both have to study our opponents. And you tell me how you want the others dealt with. Like if you want me to attack or defend. I dunno." He said.

Then he had an idea. One that he absolutly hated. But they both had to learn. Either on their own or with him teaching them.

"We could go and see Ritsu at seven moons." He said gritting his teeth. Reiji hated the man. But if worst came to worst and Yaso wanted to be trained or know more than he himself could offer the sacrifice, then they would have little choice. It was either him or be hurt or killed. And be killed is the last thing Reiji wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 pm

His brow furrowed a little, "Ritsu? Seven Moons?" He folded his arms. "You don't seem very...happy mentioning either of those."

The second his Fighter had mentioned them he'd looked rigid, irritated. And to be honest it rubbed him the wrong way having someone else tick his Fighter off. He was the only one allowed to pick and pick until Reiji lost it.

He shifted a bit, kicking a small rock into the grass and running a hand through his hair. "What would either of those things be able to teach us that you and I can't figure out on our own anyway? Despite the constantly dumbfounded look on your face you're not half as stupid as I first thought. And don't let such a small compliment get to your head." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:26 am

Wishing he hadn't brought the subject up, Reiji shifted uncomfortably. "Ritsu is the Principal who runs a school called Seven Moons. Its for sacrifices and fighters, to train them and find their 'other half'. In most cases you will find your other half there, but as some people dont attend the school they have to find the other on their own. Or like me, one half attends the school and then leave to find their other half."

Taking a deep breath he continued. "My parents are a unit and my father being a sacrifice who is also a very harsh man. He sent me to Seven Moons to be trained by Ritsu. He is an evil man." The last sentance he spat out as is the words were poison on his tongue.

Looking again to Yaso he shrugged, and then looked down again. "I know but it would mean we would have a disadvantage against units trained at Seven Moons." Smirking a bit he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Well what do you want to do now?"

Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:18 pm

At a disadvantage?

His brow furrowed at that and he plucked at a loos thread on his sleeve. He wasn't happy at all having someone able to anger his Fighter---that was his job. However, if they were at a strong disadvantage against other units...

Yaso made a noise and ran a hand through his hair. "I'll think on it." he finally replied. He was going to need to put a lot more thought into such a big decision. "For now, so as I say and show me what you can do." He moved to the park bench behind Reiji and sat, crossing his legs lazily. "Then, I will choose whether or not we go to that Seven Moons place." He waved his hand as if shooing a fly. "Now destroy something or make something appear, I don't know."

He made a face. He hated not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Taking a deep breath, he looked down to the sacrifice. He could tell that Yaso was irritated, you could almost see the agitation seething from him. "Whats wrong with you?" He asked quietly not wanting a huge blow out.

Nodding in response to the command, Reiji stretched out his right hand to point it at a flower patch that was half growing in the 'bubble' he had created.

Flowers at my feet, your long and slender petals become sharp and dangerous.
Rise up from the ground to inbed your deadly points into the old sakura tree not 10 metres in front of me.

When the last word of the spell fell from his lips, the flower petals rose up to waist height and shone for a second as if to show that they had become hard and deadly.
Then they shot off fast, going in for the kill, so to speak. They then embeded themselves in the tree trunk of the sakura tree. It had all happened so fast, one minute the petals had been attached to the flowers then bam they had shot off and softly thudded into the tree.

"Shit, thats never happened so fast before." He said turning around to Yaso. "Must be because we are now a complete unit and that we are both here in the same place." He said with his face a picture of slight awe.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:08 am

He eyed the damage. He was impressed, but it didn't show on his face. He dug around in his pocket. "....maybe I should pick up smoking." he mumbled to himself. He glanced to his Fighter. "So you're saying you've improved since we're together now? How romantic." he grumped.

He leaned back for a long moment, gaze hard. He was obviously thinking of the next step, of thinking what to command next. The goal was to completely chain, trap, whatever....disable the opponent, so how would they go about that?

His mind wandered a bit more. Well, when someone was tracking a virus you had to first seclude it. "...that swing set." He nodded his head towards it, leaning forward. "Picture it as our opponent. I want you to seclude it from the attached slide. I don't care how it's done, but do it."
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:43 am

"Shuddup" Reiji groaned, rolling his eyes. He didn't want to be taunted.
Running a hand through his hair, he went back to looking at the damage he had done to the tree. Making a mental note to reverse the spell and undo the damage before they left. Otherwise they could get into trouble, or be tracked by a unit.

He then heard the sacrifice speak about the swings Reiji turned his head and saw the swing that Yaso had mentioned. It was a kids play thing, big enough for little children but for an adult to sit on it, would be a tight fit.
"Ok" He mumbled, a swing set? Seriously? Was Yaso trying to send a message here? Reiji knew he probably wasn't but a swing set, come on!

Lifting his hand again and pointing it to the set, he stood there for a second before opening him lips and started a spell.

Small swing of chain and plastic, unhinge where you are attached.
Break away and come forth rapidly deteriating as you go, succumbing to the four elements.

The swing shuddered and broke away from the set. It floated, slowly drifting towards the unit. As it did, Reiji saw that the chains that hung the plastic seat were going brown and starting to fall apart. The seat too, started melting being eaten away by an invisible force.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 pm

He made a noise, brow furrowed. "At least you managed to get half of it right." he ground out. He'd never said to destroy it yet, although he surprisingly wasn't as angry as he wanted to be.

Yaso finally stood, eying the rotting piece of metal. Now what? Having his order expanded on had knocked his thoughts out of place and he was at a complete loss about what to do next.

"I suppose our target is pretty much dead now." He glanced at his fighter. "May as well end it however you like, since I'm getting irritated and bored." And after seeing what Reiji could do, he wasn't about to snarl at him when a giant, rusted swing set was floating over their heads.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:09 am

Rubbing the back of his head "Sorry, im still not used to you being around i guess. Im still used to just picking an opponent and destroying it." Pausing he took another breath "I'll have to work on that."

Watching where Yaso's eyes went he looked up to the set. He felt like an idiot, he had acted above and beyond his sacrifices orders; this could get him into serious trouble.
Meeting Yaso's eyes he then glanced down.
"I suppose you have to punish me for not listening and acting beyond your orders." He mumbled, every inch of him inside was screaming at him for saying that, who was he now? Where was that brash and reckless Reiji that fought against everything and everyone. Shrugging to himself, he supposed that he had just fallen into the role of a submissive fighter, who's true personality only emerged every now and then.

Looking again to the swing set, he pointed to it.

Return to all state of normality of which you belonged to before Undesired ripped you apart.

Swinging around he then pointed to the flowers that were still embedded in the sakura tree trunk.

Loosen and come free, going back to the natural state of being.
After he had done this and everything had returned to their previous position, he muttered something under his breath and the ‘bubble’ dissolved into thin air.
Taking a few steps away from Yaso towards the flower bed, he knelt and pretended to inspect the petals that had just been used for murderous intent.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Yaso made a noise and pulled his phone back out, fiddling with it. "I never said I was going to punish you." he replied, pressing a few buttons.

Alright, he'd said something around those lines earlier but after seeing Yuudai all of his stress had disappeared. He felt more... relaxed. His mind wasn't racing as much as it had been yesterday. He looked up at Reiji's back and his brow furrowed.

Reiji wasn't as bad as he'd first thought...?

Whatever.

He shrugged his shoulders and brushed the hair out of his eyes as if it would clear his head again. He still wanted a strong fighter though... Stronger should he say at least? He had to give the guy a little bit of credit at least. After all he had gotten him bubble tea.

His brow furrowed again. "Look, I work for a very large, high end company filled with idiots. So if you want to go to Seven Moons or whatever you need to say so. Asking for time off is a pain in the neck for me, so the sooner I know the better." He walked right by him. "Hurry and get up, I feel like Mongolian barbecue and the place I like fills too fast for my tastes and if I miss any I'll be pissed."
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:01 pm

He didn't say any thing, he knew he probably deserved to be punished but Yaso had just said he wasn't going to, which was a contraction of an earlier threat, but he kept it at that.

Reiji squatted there next to the flowers. Extending an arm, he reached out and touched the petals. It was hard to think that just seconds ago they were as hard as steel and as sharp as a knife.
Bringing his other hand up under his chin he thought. Did he want to go to Seven Moons? No! Of course not, he hated Ritsu with a passion, but he felt like he couldn't give Yaso all the answers he wanted. And this annoyed him to no end. Yes he was trained, but trained specifically as a fighter, not an information book.

"Damn it!." He muttered getting pissed off with himself, why couldn't things be easy for once! Standing up quickly he turned to Yaso towering over him. "I dont want to go, but if you feel as if you need more information than ive already given you or you want me to learn more then, ill have to go. But no i dont want to go."

His eyes followed the sacrifice as he brushed past him, gritting his teeth he turned and followed behind
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:27 am

He raised a brow at him as they walked. "Wall, it sounds to me as if someone's gotten a stick stuck somewhere?" Yaso shrugged his shoulder and began fiddling with his phone yet again.

"We'll go there then. In a week or so perhaps." he mused. "I won't lie, it'd be entertaining to watch you get agitated, but I suppose, for Yuudai's sake, I'll tell you something." He kicked a pebble and stopped to lean against a light post.

He folded his arms, letting his phone dangle from his finger tips. Maybe he could return it and get a different one. This one was obviously defective.

"I attempt to come off as a sadist, but the truth is I'm not." He glanced at him. "When we go to that Seven Bobbles, boobles....booms...." he made a noise. "That number place and it pisses you off too much we'll leave. I'd rather learn nothing and not have you saw my head off with a flower petal than learn everything there is to know and have a fighter that sits in a corner all day rocking back and forth with drool spilling from his mouth. If that makes sense?"
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Making a 'yeah yeah your funny' face at Yaso, before turning away scowling slightly. As they kept walking Reiji looked in the other direction away from Yaso.
Then he couldnt help himself, as Yaso spoke Reiji turned in his direction. A week? He mouthed to himself. Then looked behind him when he saw the sacrifice stopped and leaning against a lamp post. "Entertaining, yes for you maybe cause you've never met Ritsu." He said sneering slightly.

Reiji's eyebrown flew up into his hairline. "It makes sense." Pausing he looked at Yaso, directly in the eyes. "Thankyou. For taking me into consideration. But why do you do it? Pretent to be a 'sadist'?" He asked "And dont worry, you are the last person who i would hurt, i have to protect you." He said rubbing the back of his neck in awkwardness.

Turning away again he started to walk off, "Thought you wanted to eat Yaso?" He added smirking.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:40 am

He frowned a bit, although his mood was light enough that it came off as a pout. He pushed away from the post and trotted along to catch up to him. "You 'have to' protect me? Does that mean you don't want to?" he asked carefully. "Hand me your mobile." He held out his free hand.

"And you have your bike with you, correct? I walked to the hospital today and frankly I'm sick of it." He nodded a bit to himself. It was a good excuse, perhaps. He was interested in Reiji's choice of transportation... It was a beautiful, powerful piece of machinery.

While he liked the two-wheeled death-traps, he was too paranoid to actually own one, let alone drive one.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:46 am

"I never said that now did i?" Reiji smirked playfully. When Yaso trotted up beside him, Reiji patted the top of the sacrifices head. "Yaso i do want to protect you, and dont forget that." He said starting to laugh, he then digged for the mobile that was some where in the depths of his pockets. After he had found it he handed it over to Yaso with no questions asked.

"My bikes at the hospital car park, its safer there than here, and cause the hospital's just over there." He said as he pointed to the large hospital building. Reiji walked off the path across the grass to the hospital car park, the grass itself was starting to dew up in preparation for the next morning.

They finally got to the hospital car park and the bike. Jumping on the back Reiji sat there and waited for Yaso to climb on behind him.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:27 am

He eyed the bike, still absently messing with the phones. "This is safe enough for two, correct? I've seen two riding before, but then I've also calculated the number of deaths associated with two riders as well as one." This was one of his problems, he always started to over analyze when he got nervous about something.

Yaso gripped the phones. "You've been driving long enough correct? To know what to do in an emergency? How to avoid a collision? How many accidents have you been involved in? Tickets?"

He made a noise when he saw the amused look he was getting.

"I'm not afraid, you know. Just.....cautious. I'd rather not end up dead..." Because who'd care for Yuudai then?
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:17 am

"Yes it is safe, you should know, you have been on here before remember?" Reiji said laughing slightly, he could see that Yaso was nervous, but why was he? He wasn't the last time he got on the back of the bike.

"Also, about that question you forgot to answer? Why do you pretend to be a sadist? I mean i dont get it." He asked twisting in the seat so he could get a better look at Yaso's face when, or if he replied to the question.

"Look just get on would you? Im not a shit rider and like i said im protecting you so i need to ride as safe as possible when your on the back. Got it." He then smirked as he held out his hand to help Yaso get on "Yes of course your just being cautious." he said nodding down to his offered hand to try and make Yaso grab hold of it so they could get going.

"Where is this food place then any way? If you still want to go there."
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm

((Urgh! Sorry! I should be all settled into the apartment by now...? LOL It's been hectic and everything went fast suddenly!!))

He made a face, honestly, he didn't remember that he'd ridden on it before... Did he...? "Yes, i still want to go." he muttered, snatching the helmet and stuffing his head inside of it before he climbed on. "It's because of my brother." he admitted finally. He gripped Reiji's coat.

He'd gotten hard headed after Yuudai's accident... Because it should have been him... He should have been watching out...should have tried to save his brother, should have been the one hurt...!

He grit his teeth. "....let's just go get the BBQ...I'm hungry and it's making me irritated." He glanced at the sidewalk, ignoring Reiji until the bike rode to life and they pulled out into traffic. "It's right downtown....big sign. Can't miss it."
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:43 pm

(Hey its ok! I hope it all goes well!)

Feeling the sacrifice jump on the back, Reiji jumped the bike into gear. Guiding the bike out of the hospital car park, he opened the throttle and the bike sped up a little. Keeping his eyes on the road, he also kept an eye out for the Mongolian barbecue Place.

[YASO and REIJI have left THE PARK and gone to CITY CENTRE; Mongolian barbecue Place]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]   Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evening 'Get to Know' Sessions [closed]
Page 1 of 1