Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wet Tease (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Wet Tease (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Wet Tease (closed)   Wet Tease (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Upon arriving there it was still cloudy but the rain had turned into a light sprinkle. Everyone made it on time even though the conditions of even doing that looked slim. As they set up Bliss Magazine is trying to get perfect look and location. Zain had dropped Suru off back at home as he started get the idea for the shoot with everyone else. It didn't take long for them to find the location and the right mood just at least it didn't decide to down pour they would be okay. Zain and the others were inside the dressing trailer as most of the Bliss Magazine went to their other location after the setup was done.

~~~~~

Everyone was dressed but they just needed to wait until they were called out. Of course bored out of their minds while in the trailer they couldn't think of anything else to do but sit and talk. "So Zain have a fun festive night or should I say morning?" Drake asked as everyone laughed. Zain just stared blankly out the window but didn't say anything. "You know Arin is not going to let you go so easily tonight. You have earned punishment in his eyes." Ovan mentions as everyone goes quiet. Arin's punishments are pretty sever at times so everyone knows when Arin means business you were in for it. "Just let it alone. I just want to get this shit over with so I can actually get some sleep before work." Zain mentions as Arin comes into the trailer. He gave Zain a stern look and walked to the back to get dressed. Everyone kept silent as the tension in the room became too heavy to breathe. Yup it was going to be one of those days again with Arin's pissed off moods. Of course once Arin was done he sat down infront of Zain and was making sure Zain was looking at him. Being obedient he looked away from the window and at Arin. Everyone in their white shirts and black pants but Arin's stood out because of the hair color. Not wanting to argue Zain looked back at the window as the rain stopped but the wind was still blowing.

Arin narrowed his eyes at Zain but quickly brought his attention to the rest of his Hosts in the Trailer. "Alright. This is not the first time we have worked for Bliss Magazine. Again I highly doubt it will be the last. Since more units are starting to emerge I have decided from here on out codenames will be used unless the person really knows who you are from the start. I have kept Zain hidden for well over 8 years but now it seems that it will become an unlikely thing to do. Tester Units are coming more frequently into the Club and we must handle them swiftly before we lose guests and receive damages on all of our furnishings. Zain will not be doing this on his own anymore. Everyone will be helping in keeping these pestering units out. If there are units within the facility please just treat them as guests until they start an issue then you will handle them properly. This world is still far from our own so everyone will retain having very low powers. As for you.." Arin mentions as he narrows his eyes at Zain. He can feel them burning his Dragon and that beast has curled up ready to spring if needed. But with Arin's amount of force Zain's Dragon dares not to upset the other. 2 of them clashing at once will lead to destruction. Zain sighs as his eyes meet very angry, glowing, sapphires. "Es Flavier Manu San" Zain sighs since Arin already said he was dishing out more punishment. Going back to the window he can feel Arin tormenting his soul already but even that soon shatters once he feels cold...very cold. With Arin's gaze gone Zain tries to figure out where the cold temperature is coming from until it dawns on him. This is very similar to when Naythen died so long ago. But this one felt more like the person left and not died. 'Am I a single unit once again?' Thoughts raced through his head until Arin got his attention again. "Zain, Pay attention will you? They are describing each shot. Fair nier octu lonv" Of all things Zain didn't even hear the door open let alone see anyone come into the trailer. But he got cursed at in Elven again and decided that he will have to find out his connection later since he is 'working' as of now.

~~~~~

Thank the Gods the rain stopped because they would have been colder than they are now. Arin's temper went a little out of hand and he froze the trailer to teach everyone a lesson. Even stepping out of the thing people would think the place was an ice cavern due to all the frost he built up in it. Shaking some of the frost from his clothes Zain sighed and walked out to the Bliss Magazine tent and sat in one of the studio chairs placed out for them. As he sat he crossed his legs and sighed as someone passed him a glass of Vodka and citrus rum. He drank some of it down as he looked out at the lake before them. "Hey Zain...you alright man?" Ken asked as he sat in the seat next to him. He leaned to his left more so they could chat as he too took up the same drink Zain had. Zain looked down and sighed. "Yeah...I'll be fine. I should go home and get some sleep after all of this. My body is just spent and my mind is fucked that's all." He mentions as he drinks a little more of the drink down again. The was no point telling him about his connection going silent again. Ken, like the others, are not part of this world like Zain was forced into so he wouldn't understand it too much. Ken sighed as he leaned back into the seat as they waited for the shoot to actually start.

~~~~~

Zain sat for a moment just staring into space and not really looking per se at anything out of interest. He is more so thinking about what to do from here since the line went dead. It isn't like he hasn't been by himself before it is more so that he hasn't have someone leave like that so fast and without a notice of some sort. Sighing he just finished his drink off and he set the glass down on the small table next to them. Ken took the glass and walked off to get more. Zain just looked at the ground and sighed. 'Now what...I have no connection and I don't even know what happened to her. I guess I will just have to bare with it and just move on. I might feel better once I get some real sleep of some sort.' He finally decided to look up and saw that the crew was ready for them and he decided to actually get up and join the others in the lake to start this shoot.

~~~~~

Zain took off his shoes and slowly walked into the chilling lake. Gods this shit was cold but since it started to warm up Zain thought it would adjust quickly. Once out in the lake he was instructed to stand with Arin and Adell with him being the lead. They were trying to get a really good cover for the book so they will be making several limited copies of different covers. Sighing Zain just did as he was told just hoping that this all ended soon enough.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Wet Tease (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Tease (closed)   Wet Tease (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Dragging Satoshi was really uncomfortable. She couldn't ride as fast as she wanted to, and, whats worse, Sato stink of alcohol. Embracing inert body and trying to make it move was annoying as hell. It was such a long way to hospital... wasn't there anyone she knew, with car who could take her drunk cousin to hospital?

There was. Wide smile spread on Ayames face when she spotted familiar figure... well, not really figure, but this characteristic hair color next to lake.
"Oi! Zain!"
Great, that will be easy, she thought, dragging Sato closer to tall fighter.
"Can ya help me and take him to hospital?" before he had chance to reply Ayame pushed unconscious Sato into his arms. "Sorry, sorry, I have important business to take care of..." and again, before he could reject her request, Ayame turned on heel and skated away from two men.
Now, that wasn't nice... oh, well. Zain rather won't just throw Sato away would he? He was such a nice, responsibe man after all...

[Ayame has left Park]
Zain, please leave thread in your next post.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Wet Tease (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Tease (closed)   Wet Tease (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:40 am

As if things couldn't get any worse for his day Ayame came and left some unconscious guy in front of the shoot. Arin turned to him and just blew things out of proportion again. "Shoot is off. You handle your business and I will see you at home. Don't you fucking dare to be late either." he said highly upset. Zain sighed as he got dressed and carried the guy to the car. Placing the unconscious man into the passanger seat he sighed. "Does she have to stir up trouble everywhere? Tonight is going to be one hell of a night." He rubbed his temple feeling a headache coming on. Sighing he got into the car and rove the guy to the Hospital.

[Zain has left the Park and is headed to the Hospital]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wet Tease (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet Tease (closed)   Wet Tease (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wet Tease (closed)
Page 1 of 1