Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comments for MajoNeko

Go down 
+2
MajoNeko
Zain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:44 pm

It is wonderful. I love it. May's bust size is supposed to be modeled over me but a bit bigger. I look a lot like May only smaller boobs and brown hair.

I love what Ayame says. She is so funny.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Aya is just pervy bi.
I'm coloring it right now, I think I'll manage to end making it today ... Only hair, eyes, bikini left to color and add shadows.
Anyway, say, May, wanna some special color of bikini or I can make it in color I choose?
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Whatever you want to color it is fine.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:57 pm

Ayame is so hilarious! xD I love that you put her in the picture.

Chou is really heating up!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Sexually or Popularity? tongue
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:18 pm

I'd have to say both! xD
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:05 pm

updated. I'm not sure if hair isn't too dark ...
well, I'm rather pelased with effect. Very Happy it's my first time coloring lineart as well, and it turned good ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:19 pm

True...

It is even more wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:47 am

it looks awesome and her boobs look even bigger in color. super fun bags!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:58 am

I'm actually really proud of how it turned Very Happy
I need to do next drawing to check if it was just luck that i turned good, or I really gained some skills Wink
and this time I'll involve leather, though it won't be connected to loveless Wink so as you can predict, yeah, s+m ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:04 am

i think it's more along the lines you gained skills. practice makes perfect.

mmm, s+m. that'll be sexy.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:17 am

muahahaha Very Happy
I hope it will be, unsexy s+m is simply disgusting and boring ... hehe, I'm curious about coloring leather and blood I never did it before ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:37 am

i think the blood will be a bit difficult.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:18 am

yeah it might be, last time I did blood it was completyl comic style - big red bgolts with kinda yellow shine ... it looked more like red latex or something, completly unreal. And now I wanna more subtle ... like from ordinary scratch ... *stares at her arm* hmm, they said drawing from reference is the best ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:40 am

-swats.- um, please don't cut your arm up. do an image search for blood and get your references from there.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:52 am

don't worry I won't cut myself in name of art ... I'll find some nice victim I love you
hah, lineart nearly done, only few details left (like blood)
I just though I won't be able to post it here, we have underaged users, I don't want to stain their young brains ... so they won't turn to perverted aunty like me.
but it'll be on DA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:27 am

I don't know if its just me or what but I have a feeling that won't stop anybody. That and I am already perverted. *cough* Smutty yaoi *couph* Wink Lmfao. The picture is wonderfully drawn.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:43 am

there seem to be a lot of perverts here. -shifty eyes.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:40 am

Lmfao. True. I just realised I spelled cough wrong. I spelled it couph.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:04 am

lmao. surprisingly, i didn't notice and usually do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:19 am

Yea same with me.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:26 am

Nicely done Majo and I love the fact that Aya was added into the image with her own comments. Love it.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:12 pm

I needed to add her, withoutthis chibi pic looked like ordinary drawing of girl with big boobs ... and it's boring.

yeah, I noticed that almost al of us already admited that they are pervs ... lol, what a pervy community. My sis is laughing at me that I'm perv, cause she saw my pics on DA ... and when I said that thye wasn't pervy at all she made eyes big like plates. I guess she didn't saw really pervy pics ...
anyway, since I finnaly have morning there I'm going to draw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Yeah, well, we do read Loveless... which is just a shounen ai, but I know a lot of us also read yaoi/yuri... (Myself included)

Oh! The picture is colored now! It's lovely, May is... very blond. xD
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:53 pm

'very blond' ... more like it turned 'chicken blond'.
lol, she has 'silver-blond' wrote in profile, but I have no idea how silver-blond looks. err ... let's say sun made her hair that way ... though sun is supposed to make hair lighter, in May case it made her hair more chicken. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments for MajoNeko
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next