Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comments for MajoNeko

Go down 
+2
MajoNeko
Zain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:48 am

That's fine I usually don't have a background because I don't know what to place there but the concept of chibi's is awesome. Maybe if you want a background someone from the Art Group might be able to find an image or make one for you.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:50 am

well, I think chibi don't need any special background, they're just fine on white.

and I always leave background white, cause my imagiantion is damaged, and I can't imagine proper surronding at all ... so it's better to leave it.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Thats fine I was just wondering that was all. Good luck doing the rest of the chibi's!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:03 pm

I ran out of paper *sob* I can't draw on A4 after drawing on A3 for so long.
Uuu ... I need to go and buy it.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:06 pm

How much does that cost you and how many sheets come in a pack? I hope it isn't too expensive for you and they don't give you a dumb amount compared to the price. It is only understandable if they base everything on the quality of the paper.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:03 pm

it's not so bad, it's quite cheap and there are 20 sheets in one drawing-pad, so I managed to buy two of them.
but damn that old man is shop, he takes so~ long ... he is so slow and deaf, and talks, no, more like mumbles so quiet I nearly gave too less money to him ...
but with 40 sheets I won't have to visit him for some time. Luckily, cause he pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Oh shoot...old people...lol. You know sometimes they can't help it but I ma glad that it is not expensive to get. Animation paper on the other hand out here is expensive. That is why I am doing the manga version of my story first. It will pay for itself in the long run. Well I know that you are happy because you don't have to be there anymore for a while at least.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:37 pm

yesss, I don't need good quality paper for my sketches.
they all look the same once I put them in computer ... but I know, paper is so expensove sometimes ... like that one used to print photos. And I with my friend used it a lot when we were printing photos for our voltige chronicle.
good thing I can use this cheap one to draw ...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:39 pm

I just use notebook paper when I feel like drawing. Why waste really expensive paper if the drawing are just going to look terrible anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:16 pm

LOL. Yes, Irish Ear Buddies Unite! Why was I reminded of the Thunder Cats when I read that?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Very true.

Tsu: (nods) It's our duty to protect them no matter what so it makes sense that sometimes we may go a bit overboard.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:30 pm

You're right of course. I think we are starting to double up now. I see a few colors being repeated already but that's good I think. It means we have more people now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:33 pm

I'd like one yes. I'll try to look online for a good one.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:51 pm

I wish you luck with that. I couldn't find a thing when I looked other than the oneI have as my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Thunder cats! xD
Man, that show was scary. It is sort of like that though.

Rai: Thunder Irish Cat Ear Buddies Unite?

Or we could just say TICEU.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:09 pm

(laughs so hard that she falls out of her chair) Yeah I guess that's what we could call it but I loved the Thunder Cats. Panthro was the man!

Tsu: (giggles) Yes, you probably should since it's shorter.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:40 am

THUNDER CATS!!!!!HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Panthro was the man. I even love it when Robot Chicken makes fun of them too. Man the good old days.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Comments for MajoNeko 1   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:40 am

Wonderful. You are a excellant artist.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 am

Thanks *blush*

Ayame: That was fake blush. She wanted to say: "Yeah, I think so too".

-------------------------

Also, talking about my late works:

http://majo-neko.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-worry-146003839

Those are my two side charas for this forum, Miu and Eimi. Miu already once showed in rp ...
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:03 am

Ah, what are you talking about? This picture is awesome!
You should post a link to it from the Timeless topic if you haven't already.

Ayame is pretty manly, it matches her personality. Smile
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:12 am

no-no, art is art, I can't post it in Timeless thread.

In reality, I used guy as reference for her pose *laughs* though I changed this pose quite bad half way.
In the beginning I draw guy and just then changed him to woman ... but I was planning making her unfemine, and it turned good Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:48 pm

it's her hips and waistline that look manly. it's excellent.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:52 pm

her boobs... they look so HUGE.

this reminds me of that leather conversation, but it would need to be smaller. o.O
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:02 pm

yes, I know they are huge. it's partly inspired about leather conversation, but also May has it specified in her profile that May has huge boobs ... though maybe I went too far this time ... *laughs*
anyway, I remember as once May said if she bend down too far she can loose balance, so maybe this size isn't too big after all ... Wink

well, it isn't worls smallest bikini, but I decided I won't be pervy and draw it only a little too small.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:33 pm

i recall may mentioning the large boobs, i just didn't expect big enough to lose balance. if that's the case, you didn't go bid enough.

-mental image.- ahaha. i heart you may-kin.

neko-sama, i'm glad you didn't make it pervy. it would have taken the fun away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments for MajoNeko
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next