Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comments for MajoNeko

Go down 
+2
MajoNeko
Zain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:07 am

do it do it Very Happy
maybe I'll draw Michelle as well ...
that reminds me, wanna join art group? (read about it in Attention Category)
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:23 am

Oh wow I feel honered, Sure I'll join ^_^
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:46 am

I've dyed my hair all sorts of colours, soon I'm gonna be dying it brown and keeping it that way though cause I'm tired of crazy colours ^_^ I just wann settle down the colour, as for the pic. Awsum XD I love the little Aya, and skin is shaded beautifully =D
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:50 am

my first time trying colored lineart ... usually I was just leaving it back.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:28 am

Same, i usually leave mine black, i think with the michelle updated version I'll see how it looks with coloured lineart, i think i'll leave the outline black to make it stand out, not sure, i'll have to give it a try ^_^ (anyway I know most people don't say this but I'd feel rude if i didn't, I'm going offline now as it's quite late over in england, 2:27am to be precise, so goodnight ^_^)
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:37 am

it's not s bad ... I have 3:37 am in Poland.
hmm ... hurray for staying up all night ... and sleeping during day ...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Yeah those Robot Chicken episodes were hilarious. I loved the one where they Snarf stuffed. I never could stand that nagging he always did.

And it's awesome to find another Panthro fan. He doesn't get enough love in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Yep. It's fun but it would be more fun if the parents didn't nag you to death while you did. Mine do and it's maddening.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:54 pm

sad it's no fun I'm loosing all sunlight because of that.
Though my mom nags a little ... I don't really listen to her. It's not like her nagging would change anything.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:56 pm

My hair is red. I've never dyed it. My friends threatened to murder me in my sleep if I did. LOL. Apparently, they like it the color it is now. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Yeah that's true. You do lose the sunlight.

Yeah, it wouldn't but try telling my mom that. She's very stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:58 pm

I actually like this image a lot better. I looks really good for her. A fresh new look of her for the eyes. I will have to draw another image of Zain as well since I am getting tired of this one.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Yea I like this one better too ... after all she is 19, and on last one she looked like ... I dunno, but just too cute and young.
yay, Rose, draw Zain~
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Yeah, I really like it too. She looks very grown up and the outfit is great. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Lol will do. She looks like she is walking in her bare feet. I don't know why but that is what it seems like to me. Too cute.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 pm

bare feet ... now that you said it, it's really ... yea, it somehow looks like she's bare feet xD
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:37 pm

I love the White Wolf one that one is nice. I agree with you on the second one. I think it might be on the position of the ears. Might be making things seem akward. Maybe if they faced a different Direction they may seem less akward. I will see if I have any that might work for her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Thank you so much for fixing my Hotaru picture. The ears were really difficult I think, just because of the hair and original lack of headroom and everything. I'm grateful. Smile
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Ooh, Rose, see if ya have anything. I couldn't find ... coz, her hairstyle makes it difficult, not to mention that there is lineart visible, so I needed ears with lineart visible ...

And, Gem, yup ears were difficult ... coz I couldn't find picture with noce aers that would fit her :/ lack of space wasn't proble, that was easy to fix ... oh well. I'm happy that you like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Line work is hard to find. But I think these guys have enough line work for you to be able to use their ears. If it doesn't work let me know and I will try looking again.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Your recolor for Tsu is amazing! I thought she just found it like it was! Now that I can see the bigger version though, I recognize her ears. Smile

The one for Nao and Makoto is so funny too. I wish I could see there expressions when they see it.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Yeah, those are universal ears I use almost always Very Happy
Most of recolors by me have this ears ...

btw. ears nao have in this pic are same ears he have on picture in his avatar XD
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:45 pm

We're all ear buddies! It's awesome. They are very nice looking ears so I don't see any problem using them over... sometimes I don't even notice they are the same right away.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Maybe beacuse I change color and angle ... and, to make things better, both ears, left and right are actually same ear.

I think I need to find new pair of nice ears to use >.>"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Wow, your so good at recolouring. And the ears look amazing, I didn't even know they@d been added until I read Enrai's comment. The pic of Nao and Makoto is awsum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments for MajoNeko
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11