Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Senseless Fighter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Senseless Fighter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:10 am

Whatever she said.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:10 am

Ayame: *looks amused* that makes sense.

she just said you're uncute.

Ayame: And that's what is cute in me. *smirk*
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:11 am

Ok..... *confused look*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:15 am

don´t worry may-chan nothing makes really sense if you look closely and that´s the only thing that actually makes sense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:22 am

Aya's personality is quirky cute. xD
I guess her looks are more beautiful then cute though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:26 am

True!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:57 am

nice to hear that ... well, if she is in decent clothes and has brushed hair so she won't look like beast, maybe ...
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:53 am

Wow I return and hear nothing but cuteness being spread. The only time I have seen Zain really hurt was when he was a child and lost his mother. That was truly the only time that I have seen him cry.

Zain:I am not crying nor am I angry so you can all continue on about your cuteness.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:39 am

Zain, only about you we weren't thinking you won't cry.
Grrls said you're the only manly one and the rest of guys if cute and girlish *muffling laughter*
So that's why we were thinking if they would cry.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:09 am

Zain:I see. Well I wonder if there will be others like me here some point in time. I already have to train Rai for a bit with his spells.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:58 am

yeah, i hope there will be nore manly in future as well, we can't have only cute ones.
wait, then, which type is Adrian character?
I didn't created his topic in "Get to know" yet since his profile is so short ... I hope he will fix that.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:03 pm

So I guess manly guys aren't cute??? But in a way I do hope that you are right. We need some more men here actually. Nothing is wrong with what we have but we do need some like Zain around.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:08 pm

of course they can be cute, like Zain when he blush. But those cute ones are cute all time, and then we have cute girls who are cute all times (since they can't be manly) ... and so we have big cute community. Balance, we need balance.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:13 pm

I see. I wonder what else Zain will be cute at? For now it is his blushing!
But we do need balance and hopefully we will get that soon.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:17 pm

we will patiently wait to see other cute sides.
ah~ I'm stuck in my RP ... where is that Tsu? A little more and I'll just leave her there ...
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Lol...Zain is waiting in line at the supermarket buying the last of his essentials so he can make breakfast at home.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:04 pm

MajoNeko wrote:
we will patiently wait to see other cute sides.
ah~ I'm stuck in my RP ... where is that Tsu? A little more and I'll just leave her there ...

I'm sorry. I couldn't help leaving for so long. Please, forgive me Master. (crys pitifully)

Tsu: Yeah we're so very sorry that we were gone for so long.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Forgiven.
well, Aya made her usual move and just left, so it's okay ... catch up Tsu, lot happend Wink
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Yeah! I'm forgiven.

I saw that. LOL. Don't worry. I should catch up soon and then I'll be ready to rp again.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:23 am

Hope to see you soon somewhere again.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:00 am

Oh I'm already caught up and rping again. If want to rp with me, Tsu's at the pizza parlor with May. But May left so I'm all by myself now.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:50 am

Everyone will meet up with each other naturally so no worries. Zain is aways on the move when he is off for the night so just keep an eye out for him thats all.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:34 am

LOL, yeah he does move around alot. He's never in the same place for long but maybe that's a good thing. Tsu doesn't really mover around the city much because all that walking's really hard on her.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Its okay since it is really hard on her. She may not be the only one with that as well. Others like Zain here will usually meet up with you so just relax and be patient. Some way or another you will meet everyone I already know.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Hmm that's true. With all his moving around, they're bound to run into each other sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senseless Fighter   Senseless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senseless Fighter
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next