Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laying in the Leaves (Ended)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
May
Anonymous

Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 pm

May flinched at what Kyo said. She let Kyo drag her across the park and didn't say anything. How am I supposed to tell her that her parents are super abusive and she has a very sadistic side. That she does not feel guilt when she kills. Hence the name Guiltless. She thought hopelessly. "Kyo... I'm sorry but this is going to be hard to take. Your parents are abusive. You have bruises when I see you. They hate me, I think. You are so kind but you can have a sadistic side. You don't really feel guilt about killing. Neither do I. Our name is Guiltless." She stopped as she explained it bluntly. She had to get it out and not hide things about Kyo. She looked up at Kyo and sighed. This was not her day. She just wanted to go home and sleep it off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:13 am

Kyo looked at May shocked she didn´t expect this ´I´m being abused by my parents? I´m a sadist? I´m killing without guilt? Just what kind of sick person was she?´Kyo felt dizzy all of a sudden and leaned against May ´´I´m such a bad person? I think it would have been better if i just died in that car accident.´´and even though she wanted to be strong she started to cry, if her live was really this horrible then why is she still alive? Why didn´t she just....give up?
Suddenly she felt very weak and her legs gave away and before she hit the ground she fell into a black dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
May
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:24 am

May caught the other girl and grunted. She couldn't carry her could she? This was bad. May laid Kyo on the ground. She slid her arms under the girl and lifted her. May was surprised by how light she was. The girl loved sweets so why was she so light.Does she get enough food at home? I will have to make sure she eats better then. How am I supposed to get my motorcycle home. Wait! I have a cart attachted to my bike. I have straps in there so I can cart my drunk friends around safely in there so I can put her in there. She thought as she carried the taller girl to her motorcycle. She slid her in it and strapped her in so she wouldn't slide out. She would have to go slow so she would not crash on the slippery roads though. May got on her bike and started it. She pulled out of the parking lot and drove home.

[May and Kyo has left the PARK and gone HOME]
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:30 am

Juuri watched the pair talk, then get up and make their way to the entrance. 'Guiltless. May and Kyo. I'll have to remember that and let Ai know to keep an eye out. That would be one NASTY battle.' Juuri smiled a bit sadistically, but turned back to a waiting Raven. "Sorry." she quickly apologized. "She wasn't really a bother herself, but having to babysit someone who knows absolutely nothing is. I really wasn't trying to be rude."
Juuri sighed, feeling a bit guilty. "I digress. Let's head off!" the sacrifice smiled happily, turning the same way Guiltless had and beckoning for the younger girl to follow her.

[Juuri has left THE PARK and is heading to CITY CENTRE.]
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:57 am

Raven was caught up listening to the girls, before she'd run towards Juuri, following her. "It's okay, I understand..Somewhat.." Raven looked back at the two girls, absolutely clueless on what was happening. "Guiltless? Sacrifice.. Fighter?" She'd glance up at Juuri, certin about what she was saying when she had first met Ai."I may not understnad, but might as well act like it.." Raven trailled close behind Juuri. "I'm coming!"

[Raven left THE PARK and heads to CITY CENTRE]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laying in the Leaves (Ended)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3