Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laying in the Leaves (Ended)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Anonymous

Laying in the Leaves (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Raven slowly walked through the park, her arms opened out to the point that every tree she passed; her finger tips would brush against the rough bark. A soft almost faint jingling noise followed her presents as the bell upon her cat collar that wraps around her left wrist; would jingle with each step she took. Raven closed her eyes as she walked off the trail though the park, imagining that she was in a forest. Listening to the birds and following wherever her feet lead her.
She finally stopped, then sat down, opening her eyes as she laid back, looking up at the clouds. Raven then faintly sighed as she spoke aloud “I wonder when it’ll snow..” Her neko ears would then pin back as she closes her eyes letting her imagination run wild picturing herself laying in the leaves of a forest..

(ekhem ... It's my fault for not putting it in weather announcment ... but it actually snowed already.)
(Also, be sure to have the appropriate title, Closed, Open, Open all time, etc, so no one gets confused. I updated it this time. MOD Nori.)
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:20 am

Thank you. ^_^

The wind was biting and whipped her metallic silver hair around her legs as Juuri entered the park. She was truly regretting not wearing a scarf when she left the apartment, but it was too late now. Her unnaturally ice blue eyes did a quick sweep of the different people lazing about or walking around the beautiful scenery. No one she knew, but that was to be expected. The girl let her feet lead her over to an extremely large Japanese Maple tree placed close to a pond with a thin layer of ice over the surface. She smiled contentedly, feeling her lips become a little more chapped and cracked then before. Secretly she enjoyed this simple form of pain. Maybe it made her a sick person, unhealthy for liking something usually unpleasant, but she didn't honestly care. She just licked her lips and thought about the chapstick that lay untouched somewhere in the bottomless pit of her red canvas bag.

Just as Juuri readied herself to meet with the frozen ground, her nose whipped her head around at the scent of something amazing. It was familiar, and thick, sweet, it made her mouth water. She looked for the origin of the scent, past the trees and cement walkway, and there it was behind the benches, a small hut with circular tables. The sign above the window read in big, bold letters 'HOT CHOCOLATE!!' The wonderfully thick smell must have been that.

Mouth watering, Juuri stood still for a moment, debating whether or not to indulge in a cup of the drink. Her blue eyes stared at the hut, and her hand came up without her conscious knowledge to fish a black wallet out of the bag hanging from her shoulder. She smiled, mind made up, and set forth to to tiny building. It was too cold, so there was a good reason.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Raven's cat like ears would pin back as she heard the noisy foot steps around her. Slowly the girl rose from where she appeared laying, looked around for a moment, then saw a woman that had came to her interest. In a sitting potion, Raven could easily mistake her height, though she was sure she stood taller than herself, even though Raven sat there dazed as she watches her silver hair flow through the slight breeze, and the unnatural blue eyes that seemed to catch anyone‘s attention. Raven eventually got to her feet, though she looked as if she were ready to pounce on the nearest person, and made her way behind a tree, she’d then sit and hide there.
Holding her legs to her chest, Raven sighed, as she placed her forehead upon the top of her knees. Letting out a gasp of air that she had held in, it felt unsteady, almost hesitating to let it out, as she knew that once she began breathing she’d begin thinking random thoughts. Soon enough ridiculous thoughts came to her head, “perhaps she’d like to meet me?” Raven shook her head, as if that would be checked off of a list. Knowing no one would want to meet a shy little bug like herself.

The girl would sit there, holding herself closely to her, as she tried to stop her pinkish hair from being taken away from the oh so sly wind. She tried to slow her breathing; so great puffs of hot air wouldn’t be seen coming from a tree. Wondering through her thoughts, Raven remained silent as she kept her head down on her knees.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:17 am

As she made her way toward the hut (and in turn the wonderful smell,) Juuri tripped over the line where the cement walkway met grass. She caught herself and straightened, whipping her head around and hoping silently that no one noticed the embarrassing moment.
As she smoothed her clothing for no reason at all, her phone vibrated in the pocket of her houndsooth jacket. She fished it out in no big hurry, but as she read the text message just received, she couldn't help but jump up and down in happiness. She must have looked like a special child, and not in the way that she truly was, but she didn't care.

"Hey, do you want to meet me at Cafe Cafe?
~Ai."

As she stopped jumping and spinning in a little circle, her vision caught small puffs of smoke coming from behind a tree. Juuri had planned on writing back with an enthusiastic yes, but putting out a fire seemed a bit more important. After all, Ai was her fighter, she'd have forever to go to Cafe Cafe with her, but if the entire park burnt down... 'I'm really melodramatic. The WHOLE park isn't going to burn down.'

Hastily, Juuri text back "I can't right now. There might be a small fire over here at the park, but I'm not sure. I'm about to check it out. -Juuri." and snapped her phone closed. Later she would inform her fighter of how ecstatic she was that the other girl was no longer grounded at home, and she would definitely give her the gift that had been sitting collecting dust in her room for almost a month now. But for now, she placed her hand on the tree irresponsibly and looked around to the other side.
Instead of a fire at all, Juuri shook her head in stupidity for even thinking it had been, there was a person, curled into a ball in the fetal position. The stranger had a very pretty shade of pink hair, and it made Juuri wonder if it were natural (like her own odd color) or dyed. But the position of the girl (at least, she assumed it was a girl from the pink hair) made her wonder if something was wrong. Did this person need help? Was he or she hurt in any way??

"Uhm..." she breathed, icy eyes looking down at the person, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:44 am

Raven was just settling her breathing when she jumped at the sound of the girl’s voice right next to her, falling to the opposite side, and bumping her head on the ground, as she’d glance up at the woman she‘d sit up looking down, frowning as a blush formed upon her face. Shaking her head, she looked away, breathing harder than before, while embarrassment yet happiness was thrown around inside her head. Embarrassed that she jumped at such a thing, though she was happy that such a person would even approach her.

“Yeah.. I’m.. I’m fine..” Raven spoke in a low murmur like she normally would around someone. She’d pull herself close like before, and continued to glance to the side as her face pulled apart attempting to smile and frown at the same time. “I-I’m sorry I worried you… In any way..”
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:38 am

At the sight of the girl falling onto the ground in surprise, Juuri couldn't help but release a tinkling sounding laugh. She felt bad for startling her so badly, but the look on the strangers face as she glanced back up at her was too humorous for her to keep a straight face. Once she noticed the girl replying to her though, the sacrifice stifled her laughter and quieted down to listen. "I'm glad to hear. And don't be, originally I thought the puffs from your breath were puffs of smoke because the tree was on fire." Her face scrunched up as she silently berated herself for sounding like such an idiot. A tree on fire... In the snow? 'Honestly, Juuri.'

Her normally green eyes took notice of the front of the girl's pink hair, and she opened her mouth in a sort of half gape, half smile. "I love your hair!" she exclaimed more loudly than she intended. "It looks really cool. The purple blends well." She clapped her hands together and nodded. Remembering suddenly that her Ipod was paused in her coat, Juuri reached a hand up to remove the earbuds and shove them into a pocket next to the cold pink metal. 'She probably thinks I'm so rude now.'

The snow seemed cleaner here, and in turn, brighter. It didn't surprise Juuri as her contacts started to irritate her eyes, and she scrunched her face up once more and rubbed her eyes vigorously. She needed to stop using the little colored plastic slivers daily and let her eyes rest.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:16 am

Feeling slightly even more embarrassed as she heard the faint laugher, she’d tilt her head to the side so that her short pinkish-purple hair fell in front of her face. Even if she felt such embarrassment she’d slightly snickered at the fact that she’d think that tree was on fire. Coughing to clear her throat, the girl stood up slowly to face the girl, standing about 5’6” as she’d bow her head slightly. “I doubt anyone would start a fire; in winter out here in the park.. Unless they were hobos..” She’d make an awkward face; her eye brows pulling together, as she‘d look to the side, her lips slightly puckering as she thought of the stupid remark she just made. Now judging herself as she thought “Yeah Raven.. Hobos are that stupid to start fired in a public park..”

Raven glanced up at the woman, and smiled slightly. Raising her left hand up to her hair, tugging on it gently. “You think so?.. It took me a while to get it the way I wanted…” She spoke softly, having no idea why she was speaking about this to someone she didn’t know. Giving a moment, before she’d all of a sudden burst out “O-Oh! Though I admire your silver hair!” Her voice slightly raising as she tried not to over react the compliment. She’d blink looking away blushing, feeling even more stupid than before. “Baka! Baka!! Baka!”

Looking back up at her, she’d blink, holding her hands and arms out to her, tilting her head to the side, a concern face wiped over her, as she’d hesitate not knowing if she was crying or if she got something in her eyes, “are you alright? U-Uh.. Don’t cry..!” She’d look around and back at her, having no idea what so ever on how to deal with a girl crying.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:32 am

'Hobos? In a public park? Uhm...' She thought for a split second as she began rubbing her eyes. The thought fell dead though as the girl complimented her hair. "Thank you!" she exclaimed happily, though her smile was hidden by her hands. She stood for a minute just rubbing her eyelids and shaking her head occasionally. How odd she must have looked, indeed! And of course, rubbing contacts against one's eyes was very bad for them, but it didn't stop Juuri in the least.

Finally, she looked up as the girl spoke to her again, voice a bit frantic. Her eyes were still itching a bit, but they felt a little better. Juuri knew she should have just used the eyedrops in her bag, but was too lazy to dig through the 'bottomless pit' to find them. Plus, there were no promises the solution wouldn't be frozen completely solid. "No, no, I'm not crying. Well, my eyes are watering, yes, but it's not because of you." she smiled in the direction of the pinkish blob. Her vision was extremely blurry, but after blinking rapidly a few times, she could distinguish the girl before her's features. "It's my contacts. This weather dries them out, so they irritate my eyes."

She could have slapped herself square in the face when she realized this was twice today that she had began a conversation with a complete stranger. Awkwardly, the sacrifice brought a hand up to the back of her head and smiled sheepishly. "Uhm, I'm Juuri Mizukuro, by the way. Thank you again for complimenting my hair, and being concerned for me."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:01 am

Raven blinked, fixing her head up right as she’d smile slightly relieved that she wasn’t the cause of her eyes watering, though she’d reach into her right pocket, digging though a couple of folded pieces of paper, some money, and possibly a pen or pencil, taking out a small bottle of eye drops, handing it to her. “I know the feeling,” She pause to reach her hand up to her eyes, then simply smiled slightly as she continued “My contacts often do that as well. I’m glad I carry a full bottle of eye drops with me.”

She’d nod at her introduction before holding her right hand out her, “Your welcome. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Raven Nanane.” This Sacrifice replying quickly as she knew no one would remember her name, though she felt a different feeling around this woman.

Even if it took her a few minutes she noticed she didn’t have her ears, blinking she’d gaze up at her head where he ears were to be. “She’s.. An adult..?” Her head tilted to the side once again, probably out of habit, though through her handmade brown hat, her cat ears pinned back, not even realizing that she stared at the other’s head.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:19 am

Juuri accepted the bottle before really thinking about it. When she realized what she held, she laughed at herself. "Thank you very much for letting me use this, but I actually have my own that I carry around. Great minds think alike, right?" she winked as she went to hand the eye drops back to their owner.

After being introduced to the girl, Juuri switched which hand she held out quickly to shake Ravens. Her left hand had held the eye drops, and was therefore already extended. She felt a bit silly at having to switch. But people from Japan didn't normally shake hands, did they? Her years of living in America had taught her that that was a common English greeting, but her roots in Japan strongly disagreed. The urge to inquire about the girls origins bubbled in her quickly and strongly, but she swallowed it down, knowing it was bad manners. She didn't want to offend the girl, anyway.

As she quickly summed up Raven, she noticed the other girl staring intently at the crown of her head. Where hers ears had once been. 'Oh my, I hope she's not frightened at my lack of ears.' she thought sincerely, smile faltering. "Uhm... If you're worried because I'm an adult, please don't be. I promise I won't bring you any harm." she smiled again, this time reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:52 am

She’d take the eye drops after shaking her hand back “I suppose so.“ Smiling, as she shoved it down into her pocket filled with random stuff. Then taking her other hand back, she’d bow in the traditional Japanese greeting. Collapsing her hands upon her thighs as she’d bow formally. Then standing up straight, she’d smile awkwardly. “I’m sorry, I you seems more American to me.” She didn’t mention that she’s been studying a lot of the American culture, it made her look like a freak when she talked about her education.

Still staring at her head, she’d blink and blushed glancing away, before looking back over at her. “O-Oh, I’m not frighten at all, I was just.. Uh.. Well noticing that your ears were gone.” She’d gulp as she’d glance away once again, feeling slightly rude for staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:47 am

(I hope it's alright if I join randomly.)

Ai pulled a still slightly reluctant Sora along as she looked around for Juuri. She glanced at the piano like wire that connected them and proceeded to follow it. Glancing up the girl saw her partner and another girl. A burst of happiness swept through her at the sight of her friend.

Picking up Sora she slowly began to walk over. She could only hope she wasn't interruping something important.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:27 am

"Do I really?" she asked curiously. Maybe the years living there had done that. But with her name, the sacrifice figured no one would think that. "I lived there for a while. Maybe it rubbed off on me?" she laughed lightly, watching the fog her breath made.
"Well, I'm glad I didn't frighten you, then!" she exclaimed happily, clapping her hands together. She quickly brought one up to run it through her extremely long hair, which seemed even more like ice in the cold. "Yup. I'm earless." she admitted pointedly. There was no reason to be ashamed of herself or her choices, so she swelled a bit. It may have seemed as though she were proud of the fact, but that wasn't necessarily the case. Juuri was simply a strong believer in the idea of never regretting something that made you happy.

The sound of something barking in a high pitched voice caught the girls attention, and she looked around for the source, only to find it in the arms of her fighter. Happiness swelled within her and the unit thread hummed. Juuri waved excitedly and called the girl over. "Raven, this is my figh-friend, Ai Kurotsuki. Ai, this is Raven Nanane." she smiled happily, introducing the two girls. She had almost let slip that Ai was in fact her fighter, but caught herself just in the nick of time. "And who's this!!" she practically yelled to the adorable Tolling Retriever in her friends arms. She pet the puppy gently, but with vigor, and smiled at the pair around her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:07 am

“Perhaps it did, and I don‘t mind if your not, I know many who don‘t have ears..” Raven smiled at how she didn’t seem to be bothered by the fact that she was earless.

Once she saw the dog, and another come towards her, she’d raise her imaginary shield that she wields when she’s surrounded by new people and dogs, especially dogs. Though she’d stand there perfectly calm, and slightly smiling, “Hello, It’s a pleasure to meet you, Ai Kurotsuki.” Raven took note at Juuri’s mistake in her sentence, keeping it in mind; probably knowing what she was talking about. Raven didn't react to the mistake instead she smiled and formally bow towards the female whom walked over, then took a small step back hoping the dog wouldn't think about biting or attacking her in any way.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:27 am

Ai smiled at Juuri and pointed to the puppy. "He's Sora. I got him for Christmas." The brunette girl then smiled at the other girl as she introduced herself and frowned slightly when she bowed formally to her. She could sense a bit of uneasiness coming from the girl. She hoped to quell it with her friendly nature. "Hi! Nice to meet you Raven! This here is Sora." The girl put the puppy down and gestured to him.

Keeping a tight hold on the puppy's leash she plopped down right there and began playing with him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:12 am

Raven watched Ai with the puppy "Since it's just a little puppy.. It wont bite!" She thought while smiling, before she'd kneel down in front of Ai and the puppy, slowly holding her hand out to the dog, though still worried that she would be bitten as it has happened before. "H-He... He won't bite me.. will he?" Stumbling over her words, Raven kept her hand out towards him, her fingers pointing downward attempting to allow the dog to smell her sent before she'd pet him. Every so often she'd glance up at Juuri, over at Ai, then down at Sora, rather very timid around Ai still and very unsettle around Sora.

Before long Raven would pull her arm back close to her chest, holding it in her other hand, scared to death to even allow the dog to smell her as she considers that it might bite her fingers off while attempting to. "Even if he's just a puppy, he can still gnaw at my hand!!"
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Juuri watched the timid girl attempt to interact with Ai's puppy. She stared at him for a minute, taking in the blueish eyes and light brown fur. His ears seemed fluffy. "Sora's a perfect name for him" she laughed, thinking about Ai's favorite video game character.

Lightly, Juuri plopped to the ground next to Raven, intent on showing her that puppies weren't scary in the least. She held her hand out steadily to the puppy, letting him sniff her. When he looked pleased, she reached down and scratched him behind the ears. "It doesn't look like he'll bite." she stated, winking at the girl. "He's just too cute though. You know this means I'm going to have to take you shopping for amazing little puppy things!" As the list of random objects one could buy for a puppy formed and grew in her mind, she was sure it was obvious to the other two that she was excited to spoil the small animal. Thankfully, Juuri had never been short on money, so she wasn't really worried about what unnecessary things she would buy, either for the puppy, or for herself and her friends.

"Oh," she exclaimed, snapping out of her reverie, "have you guys heard of that new shop they're opening downtown? It's like a cosplay store, only it's got Victorian outfits!" Juuri was very excited to ransack the shop, as the Victorian Era had been the one that caught her eye most out of all others. "It's going to have huge dresses and men's suits, the ones with tails!" she sighed happily. [color]"Of course, it'll all be Western clothing. I figured that was obvious, though."[/color] Juuri smiled sheepishly for not specifying earlier.

[[Hey guys, don't worry that there isn't a thread for that store yet, I plan on making one as soon as we're done with this rp. Take your time though, I'm not trying to rush. lol.]]
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:24 pm

She watched Juuri still very scared that she would have her fingers bitten off, she’d then reach out to the puppy, letting him sniff her hand for a moment, feeling his cold nose. Raven then slowly put her hand upon his head, stroking his fur back like she would a cat, then realized that dogs liked to be pet the other way. So she’d start scratching the puppy’s back. Though she kept her distance just in case. “He is.. Rather very cute.” She’d smile warmly.
As she heard Juuri talk about little puppy things, she thought entirely about little things you’d buy a cat; an image of a little remote control mouse actually popped inside of her mind. Not really knowing what to buy a dog, except for a ball and little sweaters, like she had seen on TV.

Startled by Juuri coming back from her train of thought, she’d blink then suddenly became interested when she said Cosplay and especially Victorian outfits. Her favorite age was the Victorian age, and always thought that dresses from that era would look very cute on her. Her expression utterly changed from timid to childish when she realized how much she had saved up to buy new things for herself, and how she was such a huge fan of both Cosplay and Victorian outfits. Grinning rather big when she realized this, she’d continue to scratch the puppy’s back, trying to stay as calm as she could. “I think that’d be fun to go and check out.”

( M'kay x3 )
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Ai smiled happily as the girl petted Sora. Glancing at Juuri she laughed in excitement. "That's so cool I can't wait until they open up! It's gonna be great. And thanks Juuri. I was playing KH while thinking of a name. Does this prove how much of a nerd I am or what?" Ai smiled again and patted the dog's head. "Good boy Sora."
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:03 am

Thinking for a moment, Juuri scrunched up her brows and looked up to the left at nothing in particular. "I passed it the other day." she stated thoughtfully, trying to remember something. "I think it's already open, but I'm not really sure. It does sound cool though. The parasols and dresses!" the sacrifice looked back down at the puppy, who was happily gnawing on a lump of rapidly melting snow. "Is that good?" she asked him, stifling her laughter.

Bringing her eyes up to her fighters, she offered "We'll have to go there sometime. Would you like to join us?" she turned back to Raven as she asked the last part. Of course, leave it to Juuri to invite random strangers to go shopping with them. She snickered in her mind. Ai had always seemed shy, even before they really knew each other. And what a better way to get her to open up than to speak with as many new people as possible?

Silently, Juuri wondered if she was right in the mind for the way she thought.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:21 am

She watched the puppy for a moment, before she’d pull the dog away from the clump of snow, thinking it wasn’t really good for it, since it was dirty, frozen water. “No, No Sora..”
Raven glanced over at Juuri, smiling as she’d nod, “I’d love to come!” She’d get over excited, wanting to go there ever since she heard Juuri mentioned it. Though she looked away as her timid mode came back into action, “W-Well.. That is.. If you don’t mind me coming?” She’d smile shyly towards her and Ai. Pulling her hand away from Sora just in case he decided to gnaw on her hand instead of the snow that she was trying to keep him away from.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Ai laughed happily and grinned at Raven. "I don't have a problem with it. The more the merrier." The girl quickly picked Sora up and began to chastise him gently. "No, Sora you can't eat dirty snow you don't know what could be in it." After the puppy looked suitably sheepish the girl turned back to Juuri. " So when are we gonna go?"
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:39 am

[[I am SO sorry guys. I ended up rushing off to go to a funeral and forgot completely to post. And now it's 1:30 am and I'm falling asleep on my keyboard, so if this is my worst post ever, please forgive me.]]

Juuri picked up the innocent looking puppy and smiled as his small pink tongue flashed out to lick her frozen nose. She didn't really care that her true name was sticking out of her sleeve like a mountain in flatlands. It just looked like some random tattoo to every other stranger, she figured. "It doesn't matter. We can head over there now if you'd like. It's over in the City Centre." The young woman brought her icy blue eyes up to her companions. "Of course you can come." she raised one eyebrow at Raven. "We may be strangers, but we're not going to eat you or anything. Don't be shy." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:45 pm

(( D: It’s okay~ We understand ))

Giggling at the little puppy, the longer she was around him, the more she felt safe. Though something caught her attention, Raven stared over at the strange looking tattoo, tilting her head to get a better look at it, seeing what it might say. As she took note of that as well strangely adding onto to the list of strange things that came from the two girls, she’d smile as she’d raise her shoulders like a bad habit she had when she smiled, “Then I’d love to come.” Raven glanced over at Ai, then back at Juuri and Sora as she’d softly giggle at Juuri’s comment “Well, at least you guys aren’t a Kyuketsuki.”
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Ai smiled lightly then frowned in puzzlement. She stared at Raven for a second then cocked her head. "Umm, this is going to sound really stupid but, um, what does that Kyu--- whatever it is mean?" She silently waited for the girl to answer. She felt kind of dumb asking but she honeestly didn't know. 'Nice going genius! Great now she's going to think I'm stupid.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laying in the Leaves (Ended)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next