Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Lake [ENDED]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Frozen Lake [ENDED] Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Ayame looked around standing at shore of frozen lake. Paths were completly hidden under snow, trees were bending down under weight of it. It was rally cold, and she was really gratefull to figher that left her this jacket. Though it was a little too thigh, short haired girl was more slim than her. How come I'm always catched by weather unprepared? she though brushing snow away from bench and leaving her bags there. She wanted to check thickness of ice on lake ...

making first step very carefully she didn't heard any sound. Stepping further and further, from time to time patting it with foot, Ayame laughed, and imidiatelly hided mouth in hands. Her voice was still scary hoarse. It was spoiling silence of empty park. Empty for now, soon all those people will crawl from their homes to make noise and destroy snow with footprints ... she stopped and squated, brushing snow away from ice. If she looked carefully, she was able to see water under it. My private window to lake bottom. What fishes do in that season?
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Unsuccessful in her search on the streets – but really, what was she expecting – she took a detour through the park. It was still fairly early and there was no reason to rush. The only downfall was her jeans dragging on the ground, picking up everything, making the bottoms sopping wet. Her toes felt like little ice cubes and her gloved fingers tingled. It would have been a better idea to head home anyway, but there, bright against the natural colors, her hair stood out like fire.

A bit excited, she headed over to Ayame, “Eh, sorry about that.” When she was with her brothers, it was like another person, especially with Ayame. He had a way of bringing her childish side out.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Ayame kneeled on ice rubbing snowless spot with bare hands. Their warmth make it melt a little so it got more clear, allowing her to look deeper into water ... Oh. That shadow, that for sure was fish. she giggled bending down even more, staring at ice. She was wishing to see more shadows like that one second ago ...

"Eh, sorry about that." someone came. Ayame turned her head and looked at girl standing at lake shore. Umm ... Do I know her? head leande to the side as she silently stared at Nori. Yeah, she was Nori, right. And her brother came. Mh-m. Then sorry about what? Well ... she scratched her nose still blankly staring. Suddenly she smiled brightly. "Listen to that." she whispered.

"Voice came back." Ayame said loud. Hoarse, low, voice you expect in dark alleys ... she sat on snow and started to laugh, which sounded even worse than normal talking. But it only made her laugh more. She plopped on back stretching arms to the sides, and dissapearing in cloud of snow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:23 am

Head cocked to the side, dark tresses following suit and she tugged at the sleeves of her jacket. As little as she knew her, something seemed… Odd, to say the least, but it shouldn’t have come to much surprise. They both had their little quirks and it was likely she underestimated most of Aya’s. She looked to the frozen surface, staying near the water’s edge. There was just no way she could conquer that feat.

“Your voice, that’s good,” the husky sound made her crack a half smile. Somehow, even with the elegance she had witnessed, it fit. “Think there’s enough snow for a snowman?” She kneed down and scooped the snow inward to make a ball. She couldn't remember the last time she played in snow, most likely one of those things that disappear because when you're that young, the images become fuzzy over time.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:36 am

Ayame tried to clear her throat lying in snow. Sound that came out of her mouth could as well belong to frozen frog stomped on ... shat though made her giggle again. Stretching arms to sky she clasped hands.
"There's always enough snow for snowman." Nori made her remember why in the first place she came to the park. Getting up with snow in hair Ayame coughed again as she walked to shore. Thanks whatever-your-name for your jacket. Even though it's too small. But still I love you. she though observing other girl.
One, two ... red haired sacrifice jumped like pantera and wraped arms around Nori shoulders, making them both fell down into snow.
"See. Lot of snow." she said still lying on top of Nori.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:02 am

She dropped the snowball in an attempt to stop the crash with her hands, but tumbled to the ground in a gasp followed by a fit of giggles. The impact sent gusts of fluffy snow spiraling in the air like white pieces of pixie dust. There was never a time snow looked so pretty to her. This was the magic they spoke of in storybooks, one of those worlds she’d love to get lost in. Pinned beneath her, she squirmed and twisted her upper torso to look up at her, “Do we count as snowmen now?” She placed her head against her stretched out arm to giggle again. Playing in the snow was a lot better than expected. She never would have imagined the snow could be this… fun.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:20 am

"Hmm~ snow-woman. And your nose look like carrot." Ayame bend down and bitted lightly top of ner nose. It was red and cold. Rolling off other girl and lying on back, she stretched her arms to the sides. Moving them up and down, as if she was trying to fly sacrifice felt snow under her shirt. "Wah! Cold~" she jumped to her feet and made little dance trying to brush off snow.

Frowning, with serious face Ayame stepped back and chewing on inside of her cheek looked down.
"It's angel." she said finally, pointing her finger at place she lied second ago. Imprit of her body in snow watched from this place indeed looked like weird angel ...

Squating in snow Ayame formed snowball and started to roll it to make it bigger.
"Come on~. Making snowman is hard work~" but rolling snowball she didn't looked like it was very hard thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:41 am

“It matches your hair,” she said tapping the tip of her nose. A carrot, we need that for the snowman. She rolled onto her back, propped by her elbows, peering at the flying girl before getting to her feet. Her gaze flicked around the park, there was no way she’d find a carrot here nor would she trek the miles to buy one.

Dancing, no, more like flailing ice princess distracted her, wide eyes looking at her like she was crazy. She snickered realizing what happened and looked at the trampled angel, “I think you may have killed it. Are you a demon or something?” With her unusual behavior, it was possible and the only probable excuse for hair like that. Right hand casually covered her mouth to hid the smile her thoughts created.

“You’re right and I’d say we’re sad excuses for snowwomen.” Energetic from the romp she skipped down the shore, kneeling every now and then swat and dig in the snow to find his eyes. Finding enough dark, jagged rocks to include a mouth and nose, along with a couple of sticks with at least a few ends to count as hands, she skipped her way back and piled them next the partially destroyed angel. Like a dog, she got down on all fours to scoop up snow for the second half of his body and rolled it around to add more. Though for her, the larger it got, the harder it was to push, but she put all her might into it.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:57 am

Ayame wrapped arms around huge snowball. If she stand up it would reach her laps.
"Demon?" she rested cheek on snowball, red hair covering it as if snowball suddenly started to bleed. "That's good. Angels have to wear skirts ... all year long. And without panties ... or do angels wear panites?" wondering on stupid subject with serious face and serial-rapist voice, she looked just like out of comedy.

Turning her attention at her snowball Ayame noticed it freezed to the groung. She stood up and looked down at snowball, as if she were scolding dog. "You wanna challenge me? Bring it on." she mumbled starting to puch snowball. Somethigh cracked and she nearly fell down as snowball started to roll on it's own. They were on slight slope leading to lake ... and in it's direction snowball was rolling.

"Ups." Ayame run after it, watching as it was getting bigger and bigger without her help. Snowball finally stopped, partly on ice.
"Snowman ass was made." she announced patting snowball, now reaching her hip.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:16 am

A low laugh trickled out, “Angels should wear panties or they’d be demons in disguise.” She shook her head, don’t with that part of the conversation. One of those subjects she liked to stay away from due to the conflicts is normally inflicted.

Not only was she done with that, she was done with the snowball she could no longer push. No, it wasn’t very large, only up to her knee and would most likely look strange as the middle, but it didn’t really matter. She pushed it, trying to make it roll down the slope, but it just wouldn’t budge. She even turned around and put her back against, but this out of shape weakling could do nothing about it. “Ugh, some help?” she said, feet slipping against the still green grass she uncovered. Huffing, she gave up and propped her arms over the barely wider than her snowball. She was definitely not cut out for labor.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:36 am

"Demons don't wear panties? ... oh, yeah. Tail won't fit in ..." Ayame smiled form her thoughts.

Looked like Nori had problems with her snowball. Red haired came closer and moved brows up. That was what was proplematic? Snowball looked small and easy to move ... Squating next to girl Ayame patted her shoulder in silent sign of pity. She nodded her head as if she was saying "kids this days" but effect was spoiled by twitching corners of lips. She really had problems with stopping laughter.

"Snowman will have pear-shaped figure." she said. With every word she spoke her voice was sounding more normal. Less hoarse, though still weirdly low. Staring at Nori's snowball as if she was trying to move it with pure will power Ayame suddenly pushed it. Snowball jumped up, as if scard and rolled down. It stopped crashing into bigger snowball.

"No premarital kissing!" Ayame laughed running to snowballs, and trying to detach them from each other.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:56 am

With all the junk food and lack of exercise, it was only a matter of time before she would end up obese. Though, as she recalled none in her family were overweight. They were all a bunch of short, thin weaklings, particularly on the women's side. Some of them men were just… beasts. Eyes widened with the memory of her father’s build; tall, dark, handsome as her mother called him. Eyes widened, staring into nothing as she drifted away.

Coming back to reality from Ayame’s voice, she moved away from the ball, still sitting in the snow. The ball increased in size, but kept a slightly goofy shape. “Well, even women like nice asses,” she said chuckling and started on the head. Of course, this one was meant to be small, so she made it big enough to be somewhat of a head and pushed it down the slope to finish the size. Just like her, she pushed it just to the edge. She didn’t care how cold it was, there was still a possibility she would end up a drown rat.

“Here here,” her voice sang out proudly and pointed to the ball. This one wasn’t half bad.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:17 am

"Ah, you ... !" She finally managed to detach smaller snowball from bigger and landed in snow with it in arms. Getting up she shaked her head as dog comming out of water, shaking snow out of her hair. She placed snowball on big one and waved hand to Nori, sygnalizing her that she should place snow head at the top.

"He isn't my type." Ayame said stepping back and watching head-less snowman. Frozen lake behind him was attracting her. Just asking to run towards it and slide on the ice. Or put skates on ... Where are mine? Mm~ Did Nino took them? ... then, why did princess needed key if he have his own~

Vision of skating was too appealing. Ayame took short run-up and slided on ice. It wasn't as good as skating, but good enough ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:19 am

Ah! He was almost done. Her veins pumped with excitement and she picked up the snowball. The thing sure was heavy, but somehow, she managed to plop it on top. Big, toothy grin and she darted back up the slop to the pile of sticks and stones, only to come back just as quickly. Peeking around the snowman, she smiled. Unlike most people, she thought Ayame brave, and not just because of the water. Nori was a careful person, so anything that could lead to a potential broken bone was off limits.

She dropped the sticks to the ground and while holding the stones in one hand, she began to make is face. First, the eyes, two stone for each one, then the mouth. She looked around him again and shouted while adding his nose, “Okay, he’s done.” He turned out to be quite the scary snowman with a crooked smile. Not to mention the forgotten arms still lying in front of him. “I’ll name you… Riku,” she spoke in a voice only loud enough for her and tipped her head to the left with a slightly crazed stare on her face. She was off to somewhere else in her head.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Ayame took short and dangerous run-up on ice. Don't do this at home. she giggled feeling that she is loosing balance. Somehow managing to stay on feet she slided in direction of snowman.

"Whoa." suddenly tripping over shore wasn't pleasant, and made her fall on her knee. "Riku? Eww~ I wanted Etsuko~" sitting in snow, acting like pouting child she pursed her lips and crossed arms on chest - mental age of 3.

"Isn't Riku-Etsuko cold?" staring at snowman she got up and looked down at his stick arms lying on the ground. Maybe that's zombie-snowman ... he doesn't feel cold ... and he started to rot so his arms fall down ... that would explain his crappy smile ... suddenly her eyes widened and teared up. Shoulders shivered as she plopped down hiding face in hands.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:55 am

“Riku-Etsuko? Sure, I…” she moved around the snowman to Ayame and bent forward, extending her arm toward her. Confuse and a bit afraid, it came back and against her chest in an instant. It was hard to tell how someone might act, one of those boundaries some didn’t like to cross and she wasn’t any more willing to hop too far over that border. Her hand balled in a fist and her brows scrunched together, “A-Are you ok?” It was all she could manage and she backed up a little more, unsure of what to expect. In this moment, her brain told her to run and to stay all at once. Her instincts were on the verge of taking off.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:09 am

Ayame snorted and started to laugh even more crazily than before. She looked up at snowman and laughed so hard she fall down on her back. Seemed like she was doing it quite often but ... it was simply too much. Before bursting in laughter again, between giggles she managed to explain herself a little.
"If you mix them ... I mean ... Riku ... Etsuko ... Isn't that Ritsu?" tear rolled down her cheek so she weeped it giggling like crazy. "This ... this zombi snowman ... as Ritsu ..." she wasn't able to explain further, next burts of laughter made her shiver so hard she though she wouldn't be able to breath ever again. But it was so~ good. Didn't caring if she scared living hell out of Nori by her craziness, she lied on back laughing towards blue sky. Things in life were so unexpected. And the more unexpected they were, the more amusing it was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:48 am

Ritsu? The name rang a bell, but she could put a finger on it, just like she couldn’t put a finger on Ayame’s strange behavior. A chill, possibly from alarm, went down her spine, making her head twitch. Hidden beneath the sleeves of her jacket, goose bumps trickled up her arms. This was probably a sign; a bright yellow sign with the words “Run, run now” splattered over it in blood red, somewhere along the lines of something seen in a horror movie. Can someone say Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

Clouding that fear was her uncertainty. It echoed in her ears like a police siren. Someone had said that name to her, more than once, but for the life of her, she couldn’t remember who or where. She was positive it was an important name and it was unthinkable she would forget something like.

She couldn’t take it anymore and Ayame's state of mind wasn't given a second thouht. She lurched forward, back straight and voice stern, “Who is Ritsu?”
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:08 am

Ayame sat up straingt, laughter cutting off as if that never happend. Head leaning to the side, her mouth opened slightly and eyes stared at some unknown point in the horizont.
"Who indeed?" So, who was Ritsu? Man controling 7 Moons Academy, teacher, someone who scolded her countless times. Player. Collector, not only butterflies. Feared by those who hated him, by those he choosed. Loved by those that looked up to him. Master of minds. smiling slightly with empty eyes she repeated Nori question in thoughts.
"Ritsu is Ritsu. Nothing more, nothing less. Human. Man. Director of 7 Moons Academy, if you look from formal side."

Turning eyes at Nori she waited for her reaction. Most of units were reacting with fear and hatred. Or love and adoration. Which one are you, miss Nori?
"Lover or hater?" she whispered getting up, and picking snowman arms from the ground to put them where they belonged.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:31 am

“Seven Moons…” she mumbled. The pieces were starting to come together. A vague memory, one she probably blocked out, for what reason was unidentified, but Ichiro was the one who spoke that name, possibly Aya too. It didn’t matter. Seven Moons was trivial, except the fact they were popping up all over the place, but it deemed Ritsu just as unworthy. Anything she didn’t hold dear was categorized in the same manner, unimportant and undeserving of her time.

Lips squished together before she spoke, “Unknown.” The word came out monotone, almost robotic and with it, her movements, including her constantly swishing tail, ceased. She had no feeling toward him, good, bad, love, hate, simply nothing. She couldn’t. She knew next to nothing about Ritsu and his school. It’s hard to form an opinion based on word of mouth or the possibility of flat out lies, but it didn’t mean she trusted him. Trust was earned, not given.

Her eyes followed her movements, watching carefully. Huh, his arms… “I thought something looked off about him.” Funny how his smile didn’t have the same effect.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:19 pm

"No, no, Ritsu need his arms. He wouldn't be able to continue his ... hobbies, if he was armless." little pause when she thouhg how should she name his actions. Butterflies and units.

"Hmm~ Is he done? Isn't he?" leaning head to side she crossd arms on chest and watched snowman like an art critic new painting in gallery.
"Mm~ A bit off. And I don't mean his smile ... Yes. He is naked. I see goosebumps~ Poor Ritsu, he's cold, isn't he?" she returned to previous topic so easily like neither her histericall laughter, nor talk about 7 Moons didn't happend. They were unimportant after all. What was important, was naked snowman.
"... You know ... we created ... naked snowman with peach shaped body and crappy smile ... I hope any children won't get nightmares after seeing him." she giggled, unconsciously trying to hide red from cold hands in sleeves of jacket.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:23 pm

“Snowmen are supposed to be naked,” she laughed lightly, “and who cares if it scares the children?” It was an amusing thought, seeing kids running away from a snowman. Her tail ticked and she turned to look near the trees. He needed to be scarier. At first, devil horns were considered, but that was too childish. Kid would just laugh at it. There was also toppling over his head, but she really didn’t want to destroy their creation. Angry eye brows? No. Blood? There is no way I’m cutting myself up. “How do you make a snowman scary?” She looked at Ayame, a bit puzzled.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:50 pm

"What scares you?" snowmen weren't supposed to be scary. They were good beings, created for fun. But there is something creepy in them ...
"He looks like he did something nasty and hides it. Maybe he is pervet, necrofile, and creeps on cmentary every night, looking for fresh graves." she smiled seeing image of that in her head. "Or maybe he hides after trees and observe every human coming close to him ... he just watches, drolling and panting. Fat, naked and made of snow" Ayame smile got wider when she let he imagination run free. "Or secretly eating childern ... don't he look like he just swallowed something?" running fingers through hair she smiled at snowman. With every word he was looking more and more creepy to her.
"Most frightening things are most simply things. They give variety of choice."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:39 pm

A lot of things scared her, some of them were a child’s fears; dark, monsters, closets. Her biggest fear was men, unless she was being irrational and going anywhere to find an escape. She shivered, teeth clenched and she closed her eyes tightly. Regret was finally sinking in for her sins, no matter how small they were. That was a mistake, she sighed. She should have known better, she did know better and yet she still let it happen. How pitifully stupid and careless she was being.

“Yeah, he did eat something…” too bad it wasn’t her. She shoved her hands in her coat pockets and turned away from Riku-Etsuko - Ritsu? - whatever his damn name was and headed up the slope. “It’s getting late…” she said over her shoulder. Cold and sick to her stomach, the fun was gone.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:56 pm

"Mm~" Ayame looked at her own hands, fingers red and blue from cold.
"Ah ... Ritsu don't do any good for my hands~" turning head to Nori she felt that nasty, dark atmosfere coming from other girl, as if she weas emiting black smoke. Stepping back so she stood shoulder to shoulder with snowman, Aya pulled face.

Sore, sad, wraped in regret. Those people were no fun, clutching on their past deeds as if their life was going to end in next hour. But, well, it wasn't her buisness. If she wan't be sad, let her be sad. Ayame chuckled.

Though now I need to go somewhere don't I? she though leaning head on snowman and staring with blank expression stright ahead. Oh. Don't I need to say something to her? Doesn't she looks like she want me to say something? Mmm ... Ayame frowned repeating Nori last words. Appropriate comment? but she was no good at things like that, so shrugging arms she throwed worry about replying from her head.
"See ya ... well, in future." Ayame gave Nori biggest, brighest smile of a day, kissed snowman cheek, saying goodbye to him as well, and stepped on ice, sliding farther and farther from shore.

Last edited by MajoNeko on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Lake [ENDED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next