Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lake at night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:17 pm

(Ended.)

Next sleepless night. Ayame was lying on the grass near lake and staring on the moon. It was nice moon, that one that makes dogs howl. There weren't any clouds, warm breeze was moving water in lake, and making small waves. "So calm" she though closing eyes. "I'm curious how many people in this town aren't sleeping yet". On the other shore of lake two voices started song. Deformed and lacking words for sure belonged to two drunkyards taking a walk. "I hope they won't get there ... it'll be so annoying ... it's good spot, I don't want to move from there ...". That won't be first time she end up in a fight with some idiots. Most of regular drunkyards visiting park in night knew her and avoid meeting her, but maybe those ones were new ...
She opened eyes and unconsiously started humming the same melody as drunk voices.

Last edited by MajoNeko on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:29 am

Rai had just gotten out of work. It was late, really late, but this time of night was something he had become accustomed to. Just over two months ago he had started working the graveyard shift at a corner store. It wasn't much pay, but it was enough to get by. Especially now, while he was in his 'transition period.' He sighed a little at this, but shook off the thought, continuing around the park on his way home.

A humming caught his attention as the boy wandered down the lake path. He could hear the ringing of another unit, but whether it was the hummer or the people across the lake, he couldn't be sure yet. Turning his head to where the sound was coming from, his eyes quickly fell on a red haired girl. It stuck the fighter how unusual it was to see a woman out by herself this late, but she seemed right at home.

"Are... you alright?" Rai asked, pausing on his travels.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:38 am

"Hmm~ ... Huh?" She didn't heard this person comming. Ayame turned head and saw brown haired guy standing nearby.
"Do I look like I wasn't alright?" she asked siting up and staring at him. He must get out of work late - he didn't look drunk, or like one of another usual night guest of Park.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:23 am

"Well, no... I just didn't expect..." Rai trailed off, feeling awkward. It was true, she looked better then him even. His hair was all in his face, smother by a black ushanka, and his glasses were falling off his nose. In his rush to get out of work he hadn't bothered to see how he looked. Not that it mattered, but in a state like this who was he to question her?

The fighter moved closer, stepping off the path. He still hadn't gotten his answer, though he almost didn't notice. He glaced back for a minute at the drunks around the lake. They had gotten louder.

"...But looks can be deceiving, right? Are you?" He persisted. He tried to increase the intensity of his own ring, to alert her if she was a unit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:04 am

"Another night is over." said Shigure as she was stretching her arms. She stopped by the convience store to buy a bento and decided to walk in the park on the way to her place to change pace. "This is the first time I've been here in the park. It looks scary at night, but the sky here is pretty wide."

She lit a cigarette and looks for a place to sit. She saw a bench overlooking the lake. She put her things down and grab a beer from the shopping bag. The drunk people around the lake are noisy, she could even here it from where she is sitting. She doesn't mind them. Since she works at a club, she pretty much used to this type of people.

She continues to puff the smoke out of her lungs and stares that the starry sky while jugging down her cold beer, then suddenly, she heard a ringing, much louder than a bell. "Holy Sh*t. Don't tell me someone's coming!". She looked around. She saw two people on the opposite side of lake, a red-haired woman and a man with his ears still on. "Could it be that..." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:19 am

Ayame moved long hair from her face. This person sure was persistent ... Her name was slightly itching, as usual when another unit was around. She scratched her leg as she looked around. Either it was this guy, or person sitting on bench smoking on the opposite side of lake. "Things might get funny~" she though glancing back at man. Then she noticed he still had his ears on. She opened her eyes wide and smiled happily. Before man could even twitch, Ayame jumped to her feet and catched his ears pulling his head down.
"You still have ears!" She chuckled as she was pulling his head lower and lower. Thoughts about other units being around completly left her head. "That's so cute~ guy your age with ears still on."
Strong blow of wind messed her hair, and bring smell of cigarettes, making her remember there was other person around.
"Hey, what do you think?" Ayame whispered to one of ears she was still holding in hands "Should I go to greet that smoking one?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:10 am

Shigure was observing the two people on the other side of the lake. She saw them playing and thinks they are not dangerous. "Oh well. Maybe I was mistaken. They're maybe a couple trying to get laid. I'm imagining things! My gawd. I think I overworked myself. *yawns " She stood up and picked up her shopping bar. She glance at the couple one last time as if saying "Enjoy and Good Night" to them. "Time to go home", she stretch her arms up in sky and started walking.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:42 am

Ayame saw with corner of eye that smoking person is getting up and start walking.
"Eh~" She turned head to observe him or her, she wasn't able to recognise gender in this darkness. Forgotting about man she was talking with Ayame turned around, and started to walk, trying to catch up to smoking person. She couldn't help it, she was just too curious. She didn't spare it one though, but unconsiously she didn't let go of brown haired man ear, and now was dragging him with her.
"Is that one from unit? Or this one? Isa, what do you think?" she mumbled to herself, as she started to walk faster, wanting to catch up with other person as soon as she could.

Last edited by MajoNeko on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:25 am

Shigure is walking towards her house. She thinking if she should hail a taxi or walk home. Her house is 4 blocks away from the park. She usually just pass by the park on her to the convenience store. There's a lot of convenience store near her place, but she used to go to that convenience store since they are the only one who sells her cigarette bar and he favorite beer. Finally, she decided to just walk home. "Taxis are expensive. I need to save my money. *sigh"~she said to herself while smoking her black Marlboro.

"kimi ga tabidatsu hi wa... la.. la.." Shigure was happily singing to herself. At the corner of her eye, she saw the red-haired woman she saw near the lake, now dragging the guy with ears. "What the.. Are they following me??". She continue walking. "If they want something from me, I'll give it to them." ~As she gets another cigaratte from her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Zain is walking through the park where 2 drunkards are yelling and cursing at each other. He looks and then continues to walk as to pay them no mind. " Man another long day at that club again." Zain mentions as he looks at his watch it is 3:30 am now. He looks up and notices a group near the parks entrance. A guy with brown hair is being tugged by the ears by a red haired girl whom appears to be following someone. " It would be in my best intention to not go that way. I have to get back to the Midnight Bliss fast. I promised Drake that I would help him close up at 4 today." Zain mentions as he follows the path to another exit on the west side of the park.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:50 pm

"They are still following me, huh?" --as the smoke from the cigarette vanishes from thin air. "What the hell is wrong with them?! I'm getting annoyed!" -- she said to herself. "Should I face them head on? No. No. That's a woman! I never fight women! Maybe I should call Natsuo for back-up, but that guy busy with his club and beside, If I involve him here, he will asked me another impossible favor." --Shigure is arguing with herself. She continued walking but she can feel the weight of the stare from her back. "GAWDDD! This is so annoying!" --as she turns her back to meet the people following her.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:54 pm

"My age?" The boy questioned, being pulled down to her level. The were so close that he was able to get a good look at her face even in the darkness. She didn't seem much older then him, but was really enthused by his ears anyways. He twitched unpleasantly as she pinched the end of them, bringing him close to whisper in his ear.

"Should I go to greet that smoking one?"

Rai wasn't sure what she was talking about and he wasn't able to look around due to Aya's grip. He didn't need to though because within a moment the red haired girl was dragging him along, heading to the other side of the lake. The brown haired boy turned so he could move better, but was unable to free himself from his captor. She started to speak as she walked and though it was directed at someone, it wasn't Rai. At this point, he was quite aware this girl was alright - if not pretty strange.

Ahead, the person they were following had noticed them. She didn't seem to happy about it and turned to face the two her pursuers. He could hear the ringings of other units, but they were so mixed up it was hard to tell who was who.

"Um, could you let me go now?" Rai asked the closer female.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Ayame glansed at silver haired woman who suddenly stopped. "Oh! It's you! How boring, I though it was someone else ... Huh, what?" She turned and looked at Rai bending down in unnatural position since she was holding his ears. "What are you doing here? Wait ... I was dragging you by ears all way here?" she stifled laughter and moved hands from his ears to his cheeks lifting his head. "You're pretty dumb, aren't you?" she asked with face so serious that it was hard to take that as insult.
As she was looking at brown haired man she noticed someone with corner of eye. She looked around and saw man with really long hair following path to west exit.
"Hey, his hair ... what you call color like that?" Ayame stared at long haired man when she suddenly smelled cigarettes. "Hey, you ..." She snatched cigaterret from Shigure hand and toss it into nearby trashcan. Almost imidiately she started sneeze and cough."Why destroying night air? I hate it." She turned from them and spited in very unfemine way.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Zain notices that it has gotten really quiet so he turns around to see the group one last time. The red haired girl is yelling at the silver haired one about something as she is coughing and sneezing. The brown haired boy is rubbing his poor ears from being dragged by them for so long. " I feel sorry for the boy. Poor thing getting dragged by the ears." Zain says as his cell phone rings. Zain pushes his teal hair back to go behind his ear as he answers the phone and continues to exit the park and heads to club street.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:57 pm

"Shit, my throat hurts." she spitted once more. Then her attention turned back on long haired man. "That's same lenght as Tsu." she mumbled. It seems that her mind was completly absorbed with his hair. She was staring folowing with slight movments of head every little movment of his hair, as hypnotized.
I really like that. she though. I wanna follow him~ She glanced back at silver haired tomboy and guy with ears. They didn't seem as amusing as a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Tsukiyoko sighed loudly. She was so tired from working a long shift at the pizza parlor. Her boss had refused to let her go home because he made her lock up. He made her do it everytime, the lazy jerk. She had wanted to visit Ayame because she hadn't had the chance to see her all week. She had decided to take a shortcut through the park on order to get to her apartment faster.

She looked around the path and saw Ayame pulling some poor guy along by his ears. She sighed and went to help him out.

" Ayame, what are Earth are you doing to that poor guy?" she asked she got closer. She jogged the rest of the way to them.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:47 pm

Ayame did a quick spin and jumped. She landed wrapping her arms aroung Tsu neck. Since other girl was taller than her, so her feet were almost hanging in the air.
"What, are you jealous?" She catched Tsu ear and started to pluck at it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:57 pm

She hugged Ayame back and sent her gently back on her feet. She smiled widely.

" Maybe just a little. I always thought that you liked my ears best," she teased lightly. She coughed a little afterwards and hoped that Ayame didn't notice. She could be worse than her mother sometimes about her illness. She wasn't that bad really. Although, she probably had overdone it just a little today.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:06 am

Ayame sighed. "There isn't anything better than ears ..." She said don't thinking how cruel it sounds. She noticed silent cough and glared at Tsu. "Tsu." her voice suddenly got colder. "You didn't overdid again, did you?" Her ears got a little darker as she stared at taller girl.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:14 am

Tsukiyoko grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head. She knew she was caught and didn't want to lie.

" Yeah, I guess I did. But I didn't have much choice," she explained," You know how my boss is."

She had told Ayame of how bad her boss was many times. She had gone into great detail about how lazy he was. She coughed again but a little louder and a bit longer. She tired to smother it so Ayame wouldn't get worried but she wasn't sure how well it worked.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:34 am

Ayame grinned teeth. "Don't try so hard, it isn't any better."
She messed her hair. "I'll talk with that asshole later." She sighed again. And night was so pretty ... From which hole all those people crawled out? She though getting more and more annoyed.
Suddenly movment caught her attention. It was long haired man again, and this color was really catching her mind.
"Oi, Tsu, what that color is called?" She asked pointing her finger at man. She opened eyes wide, as if thoughs of being angry and annoyed flew away from her head.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:39 am

Tsu sighed in relief when Ayame let the subject pass. She hated people worrying about her all the time. Just because she was sice didn't mean that she needed to be watched constantly.

She turned in the direction that Ayame was pointing and spotted the long- haired man. Her eyes widened. She hadn't seen hair that long since her own.

She thought for a moment and replied," I think it's called teal. A very pretty color don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:08 am

May walked down the path running through the park. As she walked, she heard voices. She reached for her knife hidden in her boot. "I wish my sacrifice was here." she mumbled. She hated being alone at night. May was terrified some guy was going to was going to do what her father did to women to her. She gripped the knife harder as people came into view.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:19 am

Tsukiyoko noticed the young woman that coming down the path. She seemed really uncomfortable and scared so she smiled at her soothingly hoping to put her more at ease. She didn't like seeing people so scared.

She waved as she got closer and took Ayame's hand in her own.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:27 am

May blinked as two girls came into view. The taller one waved and smiled at her while holding the smaller one's hand. May sighed in relief. She slid her knife into her boot and walked up to the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lake at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake at night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next