Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lifeless Sacrifice

Go down 
+4
Enrai
MajoNeko
Zain
Libraria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:42 am

Oh yeh and don't be surprised about the fact that we have completely different food compainy's etc. cause I was, I couldn't believe you guys didn't have walkers crisps and cadbury's chocolate, if you ever came over here, you'd understand why ^_^
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:45 am

yeah. What kind of places do you have? Very Happy I'm so interested!!!!
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:46 am

what like shops?
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:49 am

yesh!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:56 am

We have Cadbury Eggs, does that count?
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 am

I was thinking the same thing, Nori. Hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:14 am

oo that does count, especially since before (i'm not sure if it was in this thread) when we were talking about picky eaters, I said i wasn't fussed about what I ate, just the way I eat it, I wanted to use a cream egg as an example. But remember I said because of america having different food companies it's hard to pick an example. Well seeing as you have cream eggs, I can explain how instead of just eating a cream egg, I have to precisely open it in two, then using my fingers I dig our all the middle and then eat it, i make sure all the creams gone before eating the chocolate, one half at a time ^_^ so there you go =) as for shops lolz I'll talk more about them tomorow cause thats gonna be a long convo, and over in england it's 3:14am and I'm freezing and tired so goodnight for now ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:14 am

Oh sweet goodness, I love Cadbury Eggs. You lucky thing, you have where you live. All we have is produce and it's not even good produce.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:17 am

Aw, Tsukiyoko, that sounds terrible, you poor thing!! Sad

Goodnight Michelle/Hayley! Very Happy Thank you for explaining things to us! Have a great day tomorrow. And the Cadbury eggs are AMAZING. I eat them the exact same way. hahaha. How WEIRD!!!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:45 am

Ah it could be worse. At least we have decent corn. The rest is useless though.lol!

Please, Ikiru-chan, call me Yoko-chan. It's much quicker to type. LOL
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:48 am

Ah, thank you. It is easier. lol.

Yay for corn!! I have to ask you something very random, but do you like asparagus?
Told you it was random. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:51 am

LOL! I felt a little stupid 'cause I wasn't sure if they were the same company, but it was all I could think at the time.

I can't believe you don't have Cadbury Eggs where you are Tsu, that's mind boggling. Damn those boofoo towns!

Ooo, fresh asparagus is awesome, but the canned stuff is gross. ><
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:54 am

fresh fresh fresh fresh FRESH.
That's the only way I can eat it. >_< No canned asp. for Sam, thanks! sick
Next time you have them, you should steam them and put just a little vidalia onion salad dressing on them. I can't even begin to explain how amazing it is. >_<
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 am

@ Actually no I don't. I tried it once and well lets just say the reaction wasn't pleasant. Why'd you want to know?

@Oh it's not like we don't have them. We do. But we can only get Cadbury Eggs once a year. Other than that we'd have to order from someone and I have no idea where.
And pardon me if this sounds dumb but what does Boofoo mean? scratch
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:17 am

I like my asparagus slathered in butter. Yum.

Boofoo = Middle of NOWHERE.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:24 am

I was just wondering, as it's my favorite vegetable personally. ^_^

butter and garlic are amazing on it!!! Smile
Oh, and I'm sorry Nori, but I have to get offline for tonight, so I'll reply to you tomorrow after school. tgif!!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:33 am

@ Good night Ikiru-chan. Sweet dreams.

@Ah so that's what it means. Thank Nori-chan. I have never heard that word before in my life so I had no idea what it meant. But yes, my hometown is in the middle of nowhere but at least it's quiet. Sweet, wonderful quiet. LOL

Sadly, I have to go to bed as well. Good night.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:49 pm

It's okay, Ikiru. We probably got off around the same time because I didn't see your post until today. ^^

Tsu, you've probably never heard of it because you live there. lol. I'll admit, I give you mad props for being able to live there. I'd seriously lose my mind if I lived in a small town.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:51 pm

I've never tried asparagas, what does it taste like?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Like asparagus. lol. It's not similar to anything, in my opinion. I suggest trying it. You can pick it up at a local grocery in the veggie section. They should have it in England.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Oh yeh they do ^_^ like any other veg, theres alot of farms over here, you know the country kind of places that are just feilds upon feilds. Really scenic to drive past I suppose, but yeh I'll have to make sure to try it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:05 pm

I will tell you, it's a bit of an acquired taste. If you don't like it the first time, you may need it done another way, so don't give up on it after one shot. Also, it's AWFUL when it's mushy, so be sure not to over cook it.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:27 pm

^_^ I usually prefere vegatables raw anyway, but I'll rememeber your words of wisdom when I try them ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:49 pm

These are very good raw with a touch of salt. Yum.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Ooo *mouth waters at the thought* it does sound very yummy tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifeless Sacrifice
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next