Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lifeless Sacrifice

Go down 
+4
Enrai
MajoNeko
Zain
Libraria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:41 am

Ah I thought as much, just wanted to make sure though, you both did a great job ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:46 am

When I read the one on the streets, I knew right away. Whenever I read Neko-sama's posts, I hear her in a Polish accent and there are words she uses I find absolutely adorable (like "bitted"), so it was pretty obvious for me.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:47 am

oh, yes we did pervy or rather, we made Izzie and Ayane do great ... job.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 am

LOL! That can be read in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:53 am

I know what you mean Jae, I was wondering about that. I have a polish friend, her english is surprisingly good but whenever she types she always asks me to double check it.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:56 am

yup, I know I write weird sometimes. err ... not 'sometimes' but always.
that's why I write every sentence so long~
If I tried to write faster you wouldn't understand that at all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:57 am

wow, one day of school and there's so many new things!! >_<
The character is quite wonderful. What a sad past though. Sad I hope Juuri and he will get along well.

Oh, and I love England. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:01 am

Don't worry, we can always understand it, and it's not just you, it takes me anything from 30mins to over an hour to write an RP post now ^_^ it's my spelling thats appauling, I always put it into spell checker in RP, I would out of RP but it would take forever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:01 am

No school for you! -Tackles Ikiru. Chews.-
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:05 am

The great thing about england right now though is it's snowing so most schools are closed, my lil sis live in stoke-on-trent, 30 schools were closed including her, have been all week so far. I go college and live in london so it's not the same story hehe ^_^' but I was only coming back yesturday anyway =)
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:51 am

*lays on ground, head resting on her arms.* Okay! Very Happy I hate it anyway, and I'd MUCH rather be on here. Gooooooooddddddddd, one more semester, then it's off to Boston! The next four months are going to be the death of me.

I wish I could go to England!! Ever since reading Sherlock Holmes I've wanted to. I know it's a bit "oh, she's just a fangirl." but I can't help it. ^_^ Double decker buses and Big Ben, compared to America it seems SO amazing. X) *rants like a tard.*
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:00 am

They make big ben look much bigger on TV, I have to say I hate london simply for the fact it makes all english people seem like proper posh people or cockneys, I understand completely though that general impressions are gonna be made it just gets on my nerves. Theres no problem with being a fan girl, I wanna go to Japan with all my fangirly-ness ^_^ I have to say, shame on me cause I've never read sherlock homes, I plan to though... at some point. I'm more for the crime books like Martina Cole, the kind that tell the tale of the criminal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:14 am

England sounds nice, but I don't know that I'd ever go there. I'd like to go to Japan or Australia. I wanna chase kangaroos. lol
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:18 am

oh, not shame on you, but the stories truly are AMAZING. Sir A. Conan Doyle is a master. I've never heard of Martina Cole, though. I should look her up. >_<

Does it really? I've never paid attention, honestly. London seems wonderful, but I'd like to travel all across England. Heck, all across Europe period! I'm a big travel fan. (Fly three times a year!) ^_^
How big is Big Ben? I know that certain camera angles manipulate size, and every picture or video I've seen all have similar angles.

By the way Nori, I'm writing you back in another tab right now. I've been working since I got online, but my mind is so fried right now it's taking a while. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: urmen   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:26 am

Err I couldn't give you measts but I was abit dissapointed, there are much higher buildings surrounding it. It's probably because I live in england but please do enlighten me to why you would want to come here, to me it seems so dull compared to other countries. To visit europe, that seems fun ^_^ Australia looks cool =) and America.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:32 am

America's no fun. We're a bunch of boring jerks. lol. But seriously, I think 80% of American's are stuck up, haughty taughty brats. Then again, it's probably 80% of the world, but I suppose we have some neat sights.

It's okay Ikiru. I had the same problem earlier. I'm just happy you're on now because it means you'll respond eventually. <3
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:36 am

Pffft. America. Obesity abounds!!!! >_<
England seems interesting in many ways to me. Of course, very touristy, the accents catch my attention. But the history, the English Channel, the Palace of Westminster. GAH. I want to see it all!!!

What would make you want to see America?

Eventually!! *cries.* It's taken me this long to get a paragraph. *cries more.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:38 am

Oh, yeah, I forgot we're all beasts or anorexic. There's no middle!

Lmao. -Pets.- Take a break then. That's what I did. I smoked a cigarette, walked around the house and it was like BAM, right in the face.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:47 am

Gah, the accent, I could positively murder over the whole accent thing, there are loads of different accents in england, even more if we include all of britain hehe ^_^ but it's to be expected. The history? What like kings and queens?You probably know more about our "history" than I do. I suppose weight wise, england is quite middle-ish. America is huge in size for a start, there are so many competely different places you could go. I've been to california and had the time of my life. I really want to go Egypt one day too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:56 am

We have accents from every culture. Plus, American accents change depending on location, so we're just as bad if not worse.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:58 am

rawrrawrrawr. My break consisted of running to my room to get the computer charging chord. lol. But I came back, hit preview, and lengthened it from there. I tend to do that more often than I realize. :/
There is too a middle, lol. I'm proof of that. It's just fairly rare.

Well, of course there would be different accents, it's like here, SO many different ones. But I'd love to hear the 'stereotypical' one. X) I'm sorry.
Kings and queens, monuments, the Victorian and Edwardian eras, everything I could picture in my mind if I were even simply wandering through streets. I'm a freak, you must understand. In my mind, there are so many time sets I can picture. Very Happy
Egypt is my third place to go!! lol. The list is Japan, England, then Egypt. ^_^ Cairo!!!!
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:07 am

Hehe kool *high fives* I think It's ironic that thats the same order as me except america, i think it's even more ironic that I live in england and you live in america and we both want to visit each others country second ^_^ weird. Sorry I'm asking loads of questions I just find it intresting to find out what others thinks intresting about england, cause past the tourist attractions in london there isn't really much else. If you ever do go, go to the museum in london, it's cool. I love it ^_^
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:15 am

oh, that is really cool!! *high fives back*
No, I understand you asking a lot of questions, as I'm doing the same. lol.

HOKAY!!!! excited eyes shine crazy smile Yay for London museum!!!! And if you ever come to the US and have money/time to REALLY travel, Disney World in Orlando is SUPER fun, and you should definitely come get lost in the Boston Commons. XD It's a STUNNING park. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:22 am

Oh yeh just so you know, cause I'm pretty sure theres several, but yeh, the museum I was refering to was the Grand National Museum, it was in st trinians. Anyway kool, I've always loved roller coasters, I practically live by the saying "you only live once" meaning on occasion, I do stupidly random things like running down a hill covered in ice ^_^ and loving roller coasters though thats not stupidly random. I'll be sure to go =)
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:33 am

Okay, I'll remember that, most definitely. lol. Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lifeless Sacrifice   Lifeless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifeless Sacrifice
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next