Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spell Battles

Go down 
+7
Ravyn
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Michelle Lawler
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
Tsukiyoko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Spell Battles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:56 pm

Not sure yet but I will set a digital copy up here for the members only to read so no worries. If it comes out in hard copy format I will definitely let you know.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:04 pm

Great Very Happy I'm looking forward to that~
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:17 pm

rose0571 wrote:
Not sure yet but I will set a digital copy up here for the members only to read so no worries. If it comes out in hard copy format I will definitely let you know.

WOW! That is so cool! I am really excited! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:24 am

Lol I am happy to see some people are excited. People have just started writting so it will be a while but I will update you guys on the progress. Certain people may not want their stuff up here but I will let you know who said that their stories are okay to have up here.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:56 am

Awesome.

Also, Rose, I didn't see the two posts before I posted, so I edited my reply. Sorry! -___-;;
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:57 am

Its okay. It seems like Zain was boring you guys or that they were uncomfortable and being impatient. It's all good though He can't befriend everyone.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:02 am

Ah, I just left because I have things to do. -___-;;
You guys are too much fun. Stop distracting me!
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:10 am

Lol...Rai I believe you and Zain will make awesome sparring partners since you perked up at the mention of battles.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:25 am

Rai: "Ah, I look forward to the day we fight then. <3 May it be soon."

I'd love for them to being sparring partners. Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:31 am

Zain:I if you love to fight I may registar you in the restricted zone for the Twin Dragon Dojo. I look forward to having you as my partner. Do you get a thrill in battleing?"

It really does sound like fun and intense. Does Rai do any physical fighting as well?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:47 am

Rai: Oh, I'll check it out.

Only spell battles, sadly. He is nonviolent in most cases.
...Yes, it's contradiction, but that's why he's Senseless.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:29 am

Spell battles.. is the reason why I continued reading Loveless. LoL Sound like fun, but too bad I'm a sacrifice, Crescendo doesn't want to change position with me. /sigh

Sui: That's ok. Since she's more manly than you, both in real life and your online characters. I wonder, why did you created me this way? I can be so much better! You patterned me from a guy from shojo manga, jerk!
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:05 am

Welcome Allegro. I'm Rose and this is Zain Kajira my character on this forum.

Zain:It is a pleasure to meet you.

Rai is nonviolent yet he loves to do spell battles how interesting. Zain loves both actually but I think you both will help each other become stronger fighters. Maybe you and Zain should hangout one day and discuss this. I wonder what that day would be like.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:22 am

rose0571 wrote:
Its okay. It seems like Zain was boring you guys or that they were uncomfortable and being impatient. It's all good though He can't befriend everyone.

I saw it coming. Ayame was with Zain, Rai and May so long today that they stopped being amusing. She was just looking for occasion to get away. And she stayed too long in Zain apartment so she got nervous.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 am

I guess when you don't know someone you get really nervous. She has a very short attention span.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:53 am

That's it. Not the fact there were people she didn't knew well, she don't care, but her medicine stop working and she returned to her usual, easily disatracted self.
Too bad you let her in your place Zain. Now whenewer she would feel like that she will just show there. But rest assured, since she would probably get disatracted in the middle of walking there that won't be to often.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:03 pm

rose0571 wrote:
Rai is nonviolent yet he loves to do spell battles how interesting. Zain loves both actually but I think you both will help each other become stronger fighters. Maybe you and Zain should hangout one day and discuss this. I wonder what that day would be like.
Oh, I would like that.
I just read your post at the Dojo, that fight was intense.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Zain:"I am home randomly if I am not training or working.

Her meds huh that would explain her behavior. Does she get easily distracted? As far as the fight at the dojo goes it was going to be intense because of who he was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Yup, meds. In the morning she was normal, than when they met in hospital she was already after taking medicine. But effects of meds don't last forever.
Disatracted? Yeah, like hell. To the point where she forgot what she was saying or even that there was someone around.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:31 pm

That is some serious conditions there. Almost like the attention of a curious puppy or something.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:54 pm

I based it on attention span of my kitten. Aya is as easily dissatracted as him Wink
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:01 pm

As Zain or his kitten Suru (she is always curious though)?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:12 pm

as mine kitten Wink
Our kitten is like walking disatraction. Even closing eves can make him jump. Really, I saw that myself. My mom winked and he started to stare at her with expression "What was that?".
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Wow...such a nervous thing.

So how should we approach the Spell Battles system? Will we have it were the sacrifice will be able to participate as well? Without their lead us fighters would be lost in the heat of battle running crazy.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:39 pm

I'm more after this one where sacrifice can participate as well, RP like, with judge acting as Game Master.
If not I won't have too much to do.
But there will be problems with judges. We need more peope as members. And more help ... and now we can't even find next MOD! I don't wanna think how it will look like when we would have to find about 8 judges (two sets of judges).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spell Battles
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: About Forum :: Question-
Jump to: