Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spell Battles

Go down 
+7
Ravyn
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Michelle Lawler
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
Tsukiyoko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Spell Battles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:18 pm

I'll see if I can. Luckily I have weekend so maybe I'll manage to stay up all night ... or at least for next 3-5 hours.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:25 pm

I forget your night is different then my night. I am thinking ten hours from now. xD
But, even if no one is on, it will give me a chance to catch up with the RP.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:11 pm

hehe, there are good and bad sides of time difference.
But in weekend I'll be online at least 12 hours Wink
yeah, I'm sad human being that don't have nothing better to do than wasting youth staring at computer screen.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:54 am

You can count me to be online a good majority of the weekend. I will be using my friends internet. MUUHHHHAAAAA!!!!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:58 pm

I just get back from shopping. That's terrible, shopping with my mom is crazy. She watch everything, but don't buy anything.
But from now on I'll be online ... for next, let's say, 8-10 hours.
I got pm from Tsu Very Happy as I though, her Internet was dead.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:01 pm

oh, bummer, I hope Tsu can come back online soon.

I just got up. I am very tired for some reason... Because I slept on the couch?
I am going to reply to the threads before doing anything else though. The Cafe thread has lots of replies.

Enrai make good sentence in morning.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:37 pm

I just got up myself. I need to update Zain since I finished coloring him in. I may do digital coloring later not so sure yet!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:04 am

Yo guys! Sorry for being inactive a couple of days ago. Somne things came up and I have to focus on that first.
Woah. I'll try to catch up with the RP.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:11 am

You'll catch up. I just wish others would come on as well. I would love to get into one of these spell battles. They sound like so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:48 am

I would like a battle also... I was really looking forward to this forum opening for that reason. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:03 am

Same here but we need to find more people and figure out rules and stuff.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:05 pm

First of all we need to have people who will help managing forum. Me and Rose can't do everything alone. And for battles we need judges (4 for one battle)
But section for battles is thing that will appear for sure once we have enougs staff and users.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:15 pm

I could be a judge. I would offer to be a Mod too, but I know I can't always get online.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:25 pm

I'd remember that offer, but as for now it's no use proposing to be judge ...
We will see how it'll go.
To tell the truth I can't imagine how my system for battles will work in practice. As far as theory go it's okay, but what will happen if we try to use that for real ...
But also, I'm so~ curious how people will show their spells Very Happy that will be intersting ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:18 pm

I'm curious, too. Smile
I remember watching the anime again and writing down the spells. haha.
My friend told me that i'm stupid. lOL
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:33 pm

I know a lot of spells since I deal with mages in RPGS and stuff so I can use some of their skills and change them around for spell usage.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:46 pm

We'll see ... but I just realized, I didn't think what sacrifice should do in SB. Of course, fighter post spells, judges their judgment ... but sacrifice? It's like, sacrifice has nothing to do beside pm with fighter about next spell.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:48 pm

I thought that was all that they do unless I am missing something. It sounds like a different form of yu-gi-oh or something.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:57 pm

I think that it depends. If we do it more RP way, I mean, with descriptions how we move etc. then sacrifice will have role just like in normal RP. But if we decide to do it like pure SB - fighters posting just spells, nothing more, then sacrifice won't have much to do.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:02 pm

I think the RP route would be more interesting and fun. That way everyone can participate.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:16 pm

I though that as well. And we will be able to interveawe them into regular RP.
But I think judge shouldn't be considered as a part of RP. He should be more like Game Master. Invisible for characters, only announcing what happend.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:20 pm

That is a great idea. Hmmmm I wonder how we will pull this off! This would be really fun in a video game format. Sorry I am thinking along the lines of my company.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:32 pm

heh, I forgot to ask earlier, but what exactly will your company be doing?
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:38 pm

We are well-rounded in video game development, anime and manga. We already have a few stories starting up right now. 3 are going to become mangas first and then everything else will come later. Hence the reason I attached Zain to my own characters since he is of my creation. He was only created for this forum while everyone else are actual cast members.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:45 pm

oh~ great Very Happy
I wanna read those mangas when they will be out~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell Battles   Spell Battles - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spell Battles
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: About Forum :: Question-