Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mindless Sacrifice

Go down 
+3
ikiru-warau-aisuru
MajoNeko
La Polvere
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mindless Sacrifice - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:55 pm

lol!

Wisdom teeth are awful. It looked like someone had beat me up within 4 hours of pulling them out. They had to break them because they were coming in at such a bad angle. I was vomiting blood and spitting out pieces of tooth. It was gross.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Well all of mine had stayed in. I have one that is sloped but the gum around that area had been scraped off due to an accident that I had a long time ago. So I have no issues with them. That sucks to have all of them pulled at once and you jaw must have seriously hurted from it. How long were you sore for?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:07 pm

I wanted it done in one sitting so I didn't have to do it a second time. I think the pain lasted about three weeks, but the only pain killer I had was Ibuprofen. They had given me Vicodin, but it makes me vomit, so I was stuck with swallowing 10 little pills to make it hurt less. That was the most painful, opening my mouth to do anything and changing the gauze because it stuck to my gums. Oh, washing the holes out sucked too. They gave my an injector to fill with water and if I pushed it too hard the water came out at lightning speed. -Shudder.-
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Man the only procedure that I hated to have done was when I had the pneumonia. Man I almost died that day once I hit the doctors office but i was saved by my doctor at the time. But the medicine. Oh my god it looked like I was take an entire drug store every hour.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:20 pm

That's the only time I've had anything major done. I've never broken a bone or gotten so sick to be in a hospital. Knock on wood.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:59 am

You guys should see the giant pills that I have to take to keep down infections. And don't even get me started on how gross those pain meds that I have to take are. Plus, they make my head all swimmy-like and contrary to popular belief, it's not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:18 am

I'm freaky when it comes to pills, I can take two (at the sane time) without water and in such a way I won't taste them or even feel them in my throat, the only reason I do have water is to make them dissolve etc.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:01 am

>< Wish I could do that but I can't seem to get them down without tasting the nasty things. Yuck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mindless Sacrifice
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10