Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mindless Sacrifice

Go down 
+3
ikiru-warau-aisuru
MajoNeko
La Polvere
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:43 am

I'd never started to use english so often if I didn't start to read manga ... polish subs in both anime and manga are SO shitty I can't read them at all. It's much more better in english ...
and anyway we have really few manga to polish, so if I stayed in reading only in my language I'd probably died ... oh, and I think we don't have any yaoi in polish ...

like ... I still have think for moment before deciding where is left and where right. So with my screwed sense of direction I'm doomed. I get lost everywhere even if I ask for directions.

I was sleeping too long lately. So I'm not sleeping today. It's 6:40 am there. And to tell the truth, I'm up for only 14 hours, so I'm not sleepy at all.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:02 am

No yaoi? That would be the death of me. Is it banned in Poland or something?

I'm terrible with my left and right when I'm talking about them, but I know which way I mean when I say it. I've never had any problems with direction except when I'm in Chicago or a huge parking lot. I need markers to remember where I parked.

It is 12:00 AM and when I do lay down I need a least 30 minutes to an hour before I fall asleep. I'm not one of those people that can put my head on a pillow and pass out. I toss around, fluff pillows, tug and tuck blankets and move around my cat until I finally fall asleep. Actually, I think I might try now.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:23 am

They are just stupid. There are really few mangas translated, even normal romances ... so I think, maybe if I'd really try I'd find some shonen-ai ... but probably not. Since mangas are comicks for childs ... *sigh*
anyway, translations are so stupid I can't stand them. I'd rather read them in internet. polish ones are ... unberable?

I'm falling alseep like that too. Hour or so. I need to be VERY tired (or drunk) to pass out right after lying down.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:28 pm

; ^ ; anybody want to go to the dentist for me??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:03 pm

I have enough of dentists for my lifetime. 3 years of wearing braces, 4 teeth pulled out. I hope I'll NEVER again has to visit denyist. (Though I'd have to. Control.)
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:15 pm

xD i had to get fillings today, so i got novacane and i can barely close my mouth!!
i look so funny!!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:56 am

I hate the dentist. The last time I went to one was to get my braces removed and I haven't been back since. My dentist didnt' even wear gloves and to be honest, I'm not sure if he even washed his hands (shivers). His employees swear that he did before he went into the room but I just can't believe them.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:03 am

well, then that's just a poor excuse of a dentist, i used to have one like that.
we conveniently found out i'd need six fillings when we switched dentists. > , >

i never had braces, parents couldn't afford it, and i had crossbite,
which isn't always cured by braces. it's not like it's a big deal anyway.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:50 pm

I had ... err, too many teeth and too little space Wink so in the front I had one over another ... so they plucked out 4 of them. And now I look normal. My sis have the same teeth problem as le, now that i ended wearing braces, she started. And my bro will probably soon start to wear them as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:51 pm

I never had braces and didn't need them until my wisdom teeth started coming in. I was supposed to have them pulled when I was 12, which is really early, but my parents waited until I was 18, so now I need braces. I can't afford them though and they're not terrible, but it drives me insane my teeth aren't straight.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Yeah, I can see how it would. I only had braces on my top set of teeth so now my bottom row of teeth isn't straight. But I had to get them because my front two teeth were turning inwards and in a few years they would have completely sideways.

Yep, you heard me right...sideways. How weird is that> LOL
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:37 pm

I had on both - top and bottom :/ it was such a pain it the *** I'm glad I finally got rid ot them.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:08 pm

i don't mind my teeth being a little crooked ((some of them overlap slightly))
what bothers me is that i'm a coffee drinker, so my teeth aren't as white as i'd like,
but i have soft enamel which means i can't use whitening products or it'd strip all the enamel off my teeth.
. ~ .
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Ouch, I have the similar problem. I can't use whiteners either because one of my teeth has a nerve that is partway exposed. If anything, and I do mean anything, touches it, it feels like someone zapped with an electric shock.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:28 pm

I have to say I don't have a problem with sensitive teeth but they still don't like to go properly white no matter how much I use the whitening stuff, I too have braces, bloody pain ¬_¬ I hate them, no body ever warned me about the pain so now everyone who tells me they're gonna get them I let them know it straight... so that they can consider the pain before rushing into it. See me, I didn't think my teeth were that crooked, the only reason I'm glad I've got them is because otherwise I'd have a massive gap where one of my baby molars had no adult tooth for it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:33 pm

My teeth are super sensitive to hot and cold. Whitening makes it worse, but I still do it.

Some people say their braces didn't hurt, but then again, pain tolerances are different for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:08 pm

And also it depends how much your teeth need to move (and how much the orthodontists want to rush the process), my sister was in much worse pain than me. It mostly occurs when they tighten them, I have to say I had bad pain when I had these things called blocks, you could take them in and out but you were only to take them out when eating and cleaning them, see they push the back teeth futher apart from the back teeth on the other side, making the roof of your mouth wider, I never really understood the point in those but they know what they're doing. Another girl I know had extremely bad teeth and she had to have liquidised food for a week, but she said it wasn't painfull, I guess it just depends.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:19 pm

When I first got braces I nearly stopped eating for week or so ... it was so painfull I couldn't chew at all. Lol, even touching teeths with tongue was bad. Brr. Thightening braces was also painful, but not as bad as in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:53 pm

It's like that for most of the people who get them, I guess the saying no pain no gain usually applies to braces.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Gah, maybe I don't want braces. When I had my wisdom teeth pulled I thought I was going to die it hurt so bad. I'm pretty tolerant to pain unless it's in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:54 pm

I'm good when I'm expecting it, like in a fight, or if it's a sharp pain, but if I get hit on the nose, even lightly, it wrecks. Also my tounge is very sensetive to hot things, through temperature and spice. I have quite a sweet tooth so I don't eat spicy food much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Lately, when I've eaten spicy food my whole mouth feels like an inferno. It's like molten lava in my mouth and it doesn't matter how little or how much spicy it is. It freaking hurts.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 pm

I heard that the invisiline works but it is expensive. That is what I heard anyways. A lot of doctors rush things even though it is not necessary for them to do so but they need their money some how I guess.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:50 pm

$5500 expensive. I went to lunch with Mom and Dad a couple of weeks ago and the waitress had braces. She said she was looking to get Invisalign and that's what it would have cost.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Dang that sucks as I said I have only heard. My dentist wanted to pull my wisdom teeth out even though they grew in straight except for one. I told him no and bit his finger because he triggered a reaction with an instrument. He was bleeding but he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Sacrifice   Mindless Sacrifice - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mindless Sacrifice
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next