Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Park's skate park [Open all the time]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ai
Anonymous

Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:54 am

Ai hissed and covered her head with her hands. "Man I love when it rains, but I don't like to wear it!" The brunette then look over at the girl. "Do you have a phone? If you do we can trade numbers. Is that okay?" The girl's face turned nervous, she didn't know how the girl would take it, after all they were strangers, but she did look nice.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 am

Suki smiled and nodded happily. She took out a piece of paper and wrote her cell number on it. She then handed to Ai. She stared at the sky as raindrops hit her face. She sighed as she took out her cell to check the time. 10:35 PM was what it read.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 am

Juuri groaned. Rain was wonderful, even being soaked was fine. But she was still wearing her brand new light blue cotton shirt, and it was going to SHRINK. "I'm really sorry, but I've got to get away from this downpour. I'm sure we'll meet again very soon!" She said, getting up. "One of us will call you sometime soon. I really hope we helped you figure everything out. And good luck finding your fighter!" With that, she picked back up her skateboard and ran as fast as she could to the entrance of the park. Ai was right on her heels, of course.

[Juuri has left the PARK, and is heading to the CITY CENTRE]
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:12 am

[Ai has left the PARK, and is heading to the CITY CENTRE]
Back to top Go down
Suki
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:20 am

Suki watched the two leave. She picked up her skateboard and started walking home. She pondered her new found knowledge.

[Suki has left THE PARK and has headed HOME]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:25 pm

Ai put Sora down and attached the leash to his collar. The puppy whined lowly and pulled against it. She knew soon he would start yapping like something was killing him and she'd have people staring at her, well if there were any people here. The girl didn't know why she came to the skate park but she couldn't help the curiousity the bubbled up inside of her.

Sighing when as predicted the puppy started yelping and yanking on the leash the girl simply stared at him. After a few minutes the yelps died down to whimpers. Kneeling in front of him she offered him a treat from her pocket. "Good boy Sora." She laughed slightly when the puppy gave her a swipe on the cheek.

Standing Ai glanced at Sora. "I think Juuri would love to see you."

[Ai has left the PARK: Skate Park and is heading to the PARK: Laying in the leaves.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:28 am

May sighed as she entered the deserted skate park. The stars shone above her like a beautiful mural. She walked up to a half pipe and climbed up. She was felt bad for leaving Kyo. Maybe she should call her. May grabbed her cell phone from her pocket and dialed the house phone number. When nobody answered she groaned and put her cell away. "It's so... quiet. I'm not used to it. I am usually surrounded by some kind of noise." She mumbled to herself. She layed back and looked at the stars. Her body was able to fit in the small landing at the top of the half pipe and she was able to get comfortable. She tried to connect stars but kept getting distracted. May ignored the slight cold. It really didn't bother her all that much. Although the streets were still dangerous. May closed her eyes and listened to the stillness of the winter night.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:30 pm

The rolling clouds had not followed her and kept the occasional sprinkle of snow with them. The sky clear, stars glittering down upon her, only the cold upon bare fingers spoke of winter. The street lights for the asphalt path didn't do justice for the pale moonlight bathing the frozen trees and grass. The moon had lit a path just for her. Counting the constellations, she smiled lightly for her silent wish coming true. A perfect ending for a long evening.

Cold legs carried her past the usual bench to a place that left her in awe. She looked up at them, tail swishing behind, So big. There were no names she could put to them, she had never seem them before. It was hard to even comprehend what one would used them for. Giant wooden curves flowing from one end to the other like a slide. Index finger trailed along the edge of the nearest ramp, admiring the craftsmen ship and slick texture. Yes, these were definitely slides, but that was one hell of a drop. Wide eyes followed the nearly 90 degree drop that curved extremely close to the bottom to the other side. Brow rose; how was one supposed to slide back up or get up there period? She looked to her left, spotting a ladder and lips formed an even larger grin.

She hesitated at the ladder, one hand and foot ready to start, but the container in her hand posed a problem. She looked at the Styrofoam box and ears flattened against her black main as she belittled it for not allowing her to go up. She sighed and released the ladder to place it on the ground. "Don't let anyone take you, I'll be back soon," she whispered and pointed at the box, other hand on her hip. Confident it would be safe, she went back and climbed her way up.

The wind gushed with the last step onto the platform, scarf flying in front of her and hand reached up to protect her eyes from her blowing hair. The wind calmed and she smoothed over short, black tresses while stepping to the edge of the slide. So… high, she gazed down the glossy, scratched and scuffed surface. There was no way one would survive a drop like that. "Useless piece of junk," she wanted to kick something, but there was only the drop in front of her. Giving up, she sat at the edge, legs dangling down and hands in lap. Her eyes traveled to the sky once again and she laid back, hands locking behind her head. At least the sky was still clear.

[If you're confused at all, Nori knows nothing about skating.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:54 pm

When Kyo entered the Skate Park she felt the wind blow around and blow her hair and clothes around which annoyed her really much. She looked up at the night sky something she really loved even though she didn´t know how it was before her memory loss, right now she loved the night´´The sky is beautiful tonight i love such nights but the wind is getting on my nerves.´´ when she walked torward the middle of the park she saw a girl standing at the ramp and looking at the sky just like she did a moment ago ´Who is that? Do i know her? How comes she isn´t afraid to fall down of this stupid ramp thing?´with all kinds of questions in her head she walked over to the ramp and the girl standing on it, her ears and tail flattering nervously. Kyo stopped in front of the ramp and shouted up loud enouth for the black-haired girl to hear her ´´Hallo. I´m Kyo and i have amnesia at the moment. So i just wanted to ask if we know each other. I want to know who i have known before i lost my memory then her voice got quieter and i hope i´m not bothering you at the moment.´´it was kind of emberessing for her to go around asking people if they know her but if she wanted to know more she had to ask ´I hope she doesn´t thinks i´m completly crazy. I would think i´m crazy if i was she.´
Suddenly Kyo sensed that May is somewhere at the Skate Park and started to look around excitedly but couldn´t see her fighter anywhere so she shouted up to the girl on the ramp again ´´Hey have you seen a blond haired girl around here? She is abou the same hight as me and really pretty. If no, do you want to help me search for her? It´s important.´´ ´And now i´m being annoying again, but i can´t help it i don´t want to be allone again.´ at the moment May was the only person she could rely on and it would be a disaster for Kyo if something happened to May.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:28 pm

May looked up in surprise when she heard Kyo yell to someone. She sighed and grabbed the skateboard she had brought with her. She stepped on it and road down the steep ramp. She stopped at the bottom and walked to Kyo. "I'm right here. No need to worry. Kyo-san calm down." May said softly. She turned to the girl that Kyo was yelling at. "I'm terribly sorry. My friend here is a bit confused right now. She got in an accident and lost her memory. I am trying to help her get it back. Please excuse us for the interupption" May said smiling. She felt bad for interupting the girl but she felt she had to apoligize.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:08 am

(Now remember, anything that happened in training does not apply here, so Kyo wouldn't know Nori even if she had her memory.

Also, so no one gets left out, let's go May, Nori, Kyo. ^^)

The sound of the girl's voice bounced off the slick surface, echoing in her direction and ears perked up. She turned her head to find the source only to remember she was extremely high in the air. She sat up and peered down at the girl. Head tipped to the side, trying to recall if she had seen her before, but the darkness obscured her face, "Amnesia? That's unfortunate." She pulled her legs up to stand and headed to the ladder. There was no way she would recognize her from up here.

By the time she climbed to the ground, a second girl had appeared. This one did look familiar… but where… She looked back to the younger one, eyes sliding up and down, and her hand rose, finger tapping against her temple, "No, I'm sorry, I don't believe we've met before." The chill from her own finger made her shiver and hands found their way into her coat pockets.

She turned her attention back to the blonde girl. A knife flashed in her mind and she stepped back. Ah, the crazy blonde, she recalled a few months back during a normal trip to the park. It was still fall, colors of red, orange and yellow littered the ground and the fresh sent of decaying nature wafted in the air. She blinked slowly, enjoying Autumn's memory. It was about time Winter decided to pack her things and go home.

Between the long blink, Nori slapped a smile on her face, Just stay calm, maybe she won't whip that thing out again. "Nah, it's quite alright. I'd probably do the same thing," she said casually. "I can only imagine how scary losing your memory must be," she smiled, but the thought was appealing. If her childhood had disappeared, would she be a better person today?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:08 am

May smiled and giggled. She was glad the other girl wasn't mad or anything. May thought the other girl looked familiar but didn't know why. She quickly shook her head and looked at the other girl. "My name is May. What's yours?" She asked as she rubbed her bare arms. She had forgotten her coat and wished she had remember it. She sighed and stretched her arms. May yawned. It had been a long day and she was rather tired. She turned to Kyo to make sure the younger girl had a coat. She was glad to see she did. May bent her head to look at the ground before it shot up again. She had remembered something. She turned to Kyo with a alarmed look. "Kyo! Do you have a sharp daggar with a very pretty handle. Dragon carved into the blade?" She asked in an alarmed voice before smacking a hand on her mouth. She had just said she had a knife in front of some random stranger. She turned to the girl before smiling. "It's for protection reasons." She said as calmly as she could. May sighed again. She relieve some stress. She turned to Kyo. "I have to go now. I hope you remember your way back to the house. Here is an extra cell phone. My number is in the contacts if you need me. I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly." She said before turning and running out of the skate park leaving the skate board.

[May has left THE PARK and is headed to NIGHT CLUB STREET]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:30 pm

Dagger? Fantastic… Whether or not it was true, just the mention of a possible dagger was not comforting. Charcoal ears turned back as she watched the blonde run off, this was her cue to leave. Honey browns dropped to the small girl, a hardly pleased expression took over Nori's features. No, she would not go through that a second time. She had come here for a possible sleeping spot, even in the cold. There were plenty of places she could hide, but knowing there were still people like them active at this hour, it would not do.

Right hand reached up, scratching behind an obviously unhappy ear and she looked up at the stars once more. Gray cotton tuffs were filling the sky again, warning of a coming rain. "You know, if she really is your friend, I think you should follow her," she looked down again, staring the girl in the eyes. She was prepared to make sure she left without the slightest hint of fear hanging in the air. The air stung her lungs as she took a long, deep breath, calming herself, "She was in too much of a hurry. Something could be wrong." She patted the girl on the head and smiled, "Definitely go find her."

Her hand returned to her pocked, smile still lingering and she turned the opposite direction the blonde ran. Head turned to the side to peek over her shoulder as she walked away, black locks fluttering in the icy wind, "I hope your memory returns." She said before facing front and headed down the path.

[Nori has left the Park and headed Home]
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:02 am

Michelle slowly made her way to the skate park area, she'd passed it when she came to the park with Cielo. She could see a couple of people around but it was still relatively quiet and uncrowded. The way she liked it. She pulled out her roller blades, she always kept them with her. Occasionally they came in handy if she was running late for school. Looking around she spotted a near by bench, she sat on it as she kicked her shoes off and strapped on her roller blades. After putting her shoes in her shoulder bag, she set off to the nearest half pipe.

Going up and down the pipe confidently allowed her space to breath. She loved the feeling it gave her. The faster she went, the more clearly she could think. She wasn't especially reckless on roller blades, but only because of the amount of experience she had on them. She had once thought about becoming a figure skater, but was put off the idea when she began to think of the competitions. To be honest she prefered a good race instead of all the tricks and twirls.

She slowed down and eventually stopped at the top, on the right side of the half pipe. She then climbed up and sat down on the ledge. Michelle just felt like people watching for a moment. It made her feel more relaxed, topping the particularly good day she'd had.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Nao walked along no where, with his hands in his pockets listening to his music. He hummed along as he took his steps, strolling past different people. The sacrifice looked around, and saw a girl watching people; she looked happy. He carried on strolling, his white hair dangling behind him, not having a care in the world because it was an inanimate object. Hair. It doesn't have a soul or feelings, that's why he hardly ever brushed it. That's why he had bed hair.
Nao took out his MP3, and changed the song. He needed to update it; it only had songs he hated on it.
"Nice day today, I guess.." He mumbled to himself. No one was going to hear it, or his humming once again. He liked this song; "She's So Lovely" By "Scouting For Girls". One of his favourite bands. The white haired boy was almost tempted to sing along to this song because he enjoyed it so much.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:29 am

Closing her eyes slowly she took a deep breath as the wind blew hard. She loved the free feeling as it rushed past so much. After opening her eyes she decided she was getting a little cold just sitting there. Still feeling a little dazed after being in her own little world for so long, she rushed down the half pipe, not really paying much attention to herself. Before she knew it, she was hurtling down the pipe, tripping over a lace on her roller blades. Eventually she landed with a hard thud, at the lowest point in the pipe. Michelle blushed bright red in embarrassment and looked around to see if anyone was nearby.

Ahh, typical. Somebody comes by and I have to make a fool of myself, don't I. Thinking to herself as she noticed a white haired boy walking past. She pulled herself up and brushed any loose dust off from her clothes, noticing she had a small rip on her jeans on one knee, stay positive, it's just a little tear I'm sure we can fix it up later. Forcing a smile on her face she noticed a familiar tune, she remembered it as one of the English bands her cousin had got her into. Michelle turned swiftly looking to see which direction the humming was coming from. The boy who walked past as she fell was listening to it. Ahh, what was it called. This is gonna be annoying me all day, what was the band called... I've already embarrassed myself in front of him, what difference is it gonna make if I just go up and ask him, I really hope I don't surprise him in any way.

Michelle slowly made her way towards the boy and lightly tapped his shoulder as she walked round him to see his face. She smiled gently before saying "I'm sorry to be so upfront and out of the blue but, would you mind telling me the name of the band your listening too. I recognize the tune I just can't remember the band and it's gonna be buggin me all day."
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:08 pm

When he was tapped on the shoulder, Nao turned around and smiled.
"Aha, the band is called Scouting For Girls." He chuckled a little, then looked down at her leg. "Ah, but, is your leg ok? It's bleeding." Nao rummaged around in his bag for a little while and pulled out a band-aid, bent down, peeled off the cover and put it on her knee. "There we go, that should heal up in no time." After doing this, Nao blushed.
"Ah! I'm sorry! I put the band-aid on without permission." He smacked his forehead a little, then put his hand down, still blushing.
"When injuries come along, I can't help but do something about it."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:50 am

Michelle breathed a sigh of relief as she recognized the band name, glad that she now had the answer to her question. Her eyes widened as she looked down to see that her leg was indeed bleeding, surprised she hadn't noticed. It was actually stinging a little as well. She almost jumped when the boy bent down and put a plaster on it. Oh, how considerate... He's well prepared to have band-aids with him. He spoke in such a pleasant way. Michelle was slightly speechless by how nice he was.

Blinking a couple of times before matching his blush with her own, embarrassed, before stuttering "Th-thank you. I hadn't noticed it was even cut. It's very considerate of you, a little notice wouldn't have gone a miss but I understand." Chuckling lightly as she finished speaking. She gave him a reassuring smile.

Michelle held onto her wrist as she noticed it was aching slightly. She looked to see if that had been cut also, only to find that it was just her name. Whoa, how many units are here? There's always one hanging around, I guess it must just be a lot more common than I first anticipated. She looked around automatically, her eyes lingering on the boy in front of her, I wonder if it's him, well it doesn't matter either way. Letting her hand drop she smiled more gently before saying "Hi I'm Michelle by the way."
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Scratching where his name was, Nao grinned,
"Nice to meet you, Michelle~ I'm Naoki, or Nao. Either is fine." He coughed, slid his bag back behind his back, then looked back up to Michelle. "But, not to sound wierd, but are you a unit, by any chance?" He mumbled quickly. It would be terribly embarrassing if he had got it wrong.
When a cool breeze blew them, Nao's hair went across his face then settled down again. This always happened, so he always thought maybe he needed to cut it a little, but he liked his hair, so he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Michelle remained calm, although yet again this boy, Naoki, had managed to catch her off guard with his question. She looked down at her hands, watching them as she twiddled with her thumbs. She wasn't sure how to answer this, what would her sacrifice say? Would he approve of her answer or not? Still not sure about how everything worked, she didn't know whether it was a bad idea or not, to tell Naoki she was part of a unit. She certainly wasn't going to outright lie to him, but she really wasn't sure how to go about it. There were plenty of options, she could just say yes, she could play dumb, although no doubt that would embarrass poor Nao, she could try and change the subject, the list was endless.

It was just which was the right choice? When she looked back up to him, she realized something. He had told her, indirectly, that he was part of a unit. That, or he knows about them, but the way he scratched his left arm made her think that that was most probably his name location. She also remembered that Cielo had told her that he trusted her judgment, and this was one of those times when her gut feeling was telling her that Nao was a good person. He was very polite to say the least. And if it turns out that she has made the wrong choice, she will just have to suffer the consequences, but she doubted it would ever come to that.

And so with that final thought she gave him another one of her gentle wide smiles. Looking directly at him she noticed how wispy and white his hair was in the wind, it suited him. She eventually got round to saying to him "Yes, yes I am. You too, I assume?" Her fingers twitched a moment as she stopped herself from holding her hand out, shaking hands would be far to formal. She found that recently she had a lot of urges to be way to formal, she wasn't that sure why.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:50 pm

"Ah. Yeah, I am. I'm the Lifeless Sacrifice." Nao put his hands behind his back and grinne after putting his hair back into place. He didn't mind telling her which unit he came from because it's not like she could do anything to him with the information. (Or could she? Nah.) Nao looked around at all the people on skateboards and scooters, all of them knowing nothing about units and sacrifices and fighters. Why would they know? Unless they where associated with them. Which they probably weren't.

Nao chuckled as someone almost fell off their skateboard then rebalanced. He wasn't very good at it, but he could skate a little. Though, he'd fall off a lot. He looked back at Michelle,
"Haa. It's cold today." Nao mumbled under his breath. He wrapped his scarf a little tighter around his neck then set his hands back down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Michelle was quite interested, so he's a sacrifice, I wonder what that's like?. A range of questions popped into her mind, she stopped thinking for a moment, so she could collect her thoughts. Well, it would be rude to just bombard him with questions but a couple wouldn't be too much. Hmm, and they can't be too intruding. I'm over thinking things now. She felt like face palming right there because of the way she was being. She sighed and looked up at Nao, he was watching the skate boarders, she wondered for a moment about what he was thinking. He looked back at her and mumbled something about the cold.

Michelle nodded absent mindedly before saying "Hmm Lifeless, interesting name, mines Timeless. So your a sacrifice then. I'm relatively new to all this myself," Realizing what she had just said, when she continued she used a much more serious tone. "But that doesn't mean I'm weak, the sacrifice I belong to knows what they're doing, it won't be long before I can fight with the best of them." She didn't fully believe the last part about being able to beat the best, she knew it would be much too naive to actually think that, and very vain too. But she was prepared to work hard, and that's the message she wanted to get across.

Then another question came to mind, she spoke much more softly now to dismiss any bad feelings "How about you? How long have you been in the loop?" Michelle couldn't really think of another way to put it. For some reason she hoped he wasn't as in-experienced as she was, but she had no idea why that was. It would be better for her if it was the other way round. She simply smiled again, one was almost permenantly attached to her lips.

[O.C.C. sorry for the late reply *bricked*, I've been quite busy recently.]
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Nao chuckled at her remark of "beating the best". He looked at her after she finished and thought for a moment.
"Not long. I got my name when I was 10 and I only met my fighter today." He grinned, "He's a teacher at Seven Moons." Because of this, Nao was proud to call him his fighter. He pulled his gloves up and grinned, "Also, I like the name Timeless. It's cool. It's as if you have all the time in the world."

(sorry for not a long post, I have to get off my laptop soon.)
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Ahh the irony. Michelle internally giggled at a few of the thoughts she'd had, she grinned as she said " Well, for me it's always been the opposite when it comes to time, it's always running out. I'm forever losing track of time you see. When it's gone it's gone." Michelle reflected on her name, and then thought about his, "Lifeless, you don't seem like a very lifeless person to me. I'd picture a lifeless person as someone who just wanders round, emotionless, with no purpose. You seem much more alive than your name suggests." She giggled wondering what the reason behind his name could be, or if there even had to be a reason behind some ones true name.

Another thought came to mind, the other ironic factor. "You got your name at 10, what a young age. And you only found your fighter today. I got my name when I met my fighter, well actually it started to appear when I moved here fully, three weeks ago, and when I met my fighter it fully appeared. It was a nice experience, I'd been worrying about my name." She automatically fiddled with the bracelets covering her throbbing wrist. Smiling at the thought of her name written there.

Michelle looked back up to Nao "It's not fair that I didn't even have to wait to meet the sacrifice I belong to, whereas you had to wait so many years to find your sacrifice. You said he teaches at Seven Moons? So what kind of school is that? Or is it a university? I don't think I've ever heard of it." She was genuinely interesting, when moving here her mother looked at all the schools within 50 miles of the area, to try and find the best one, it was rather lucky they were moving so close to one of the highest rating schools. They never came across Seven Moons, maybe it was a private academy or something. Nao sounded proud of the fact his fighter taught there, obviously there was a reason.

[o.o.c. ahh don't worry about it, for some reason I'm finding it particularly easy to post long posts back to you]
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:31 am

"Huh? You've never heard of it? Wow. Most unit's have. It's a school for fighters and sacrifices to meet up and train. I've never been there, though." Nao thought that pretty much all the units knew about Seven Moons. There where probably a different school in each country for different units that he would probably never meet to go to. "Most of the top units went there.. There's some really awesome unit halfs teaching there. I'd like to meet them one day!" He was eager to one day visit Seven Moons and maybe train with Adam. Probably sometime he would go see him.

Nao smiled, "I bet you're thinking I seem pretty full of life, but being called Lifeless is unusual. I'm more Lifeless than you think... Trust me." He mumbled near the end. There was a lot of things he mumbled, and this was just one on a more than 100 paged list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park's skate park [Open all the time]   Park's skate park [Open all the time] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Park's skate park [Open all the time]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next