Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intensified Sacrifice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:04 am

i wish, but it's up to the guests to recognize that we're being amazing and doing something special. but they're at disney, so they all have this mindset of "i'm at disney, you're supposed to give me everything i want and have it on hand when i ask for it." so it's a rarity. and if you ever do get recognized you pretty much have to do something that would mean possibly risking your job. it's fucked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:54 am

Really? That's a terrible mindset to have. The people that work there work hard and their efforts should be appreciated. I certainly didn't have that kind of attitude when I visited Disney a few years back, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:21 am

neither did i, but people forget that yes: Disney is all about magic, but we who work and service you here are also human! You screw up your own order and confuse us and then get mad when we make the 'wrong' item. we calmly talk to you and work things out and try to understand you folks, we realize it's hot and crazy and you get a little overwhelmed. don't you think we deserve the same on our end? we go through the same things you guys do! it's horrid.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:16 am

Oh poor Lala-chan. (huggles) They must run you ragged huh?

But really people there's no excuse for that kind of attitude. Service are just doing there jobs and it's not fair to be mean to them when you're the one that messed up in the first place. Come on people be nice. It's not that hard and you get alot better service that way too. Trust me, it really does work.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:40 am

yeah it's quite something, although thankfully i had a lot of wonderful guests last night.
i even saw one of the families at Magic Kingdom today and we got to talking again. They had this little boy who is soooo cute! let me tell you, 16 years from now, he'll be a heart breaker.
they remembered me though and i got to give them a bunch of tips and they took a picture with me.
it was so nice feeling.

guests complain a lot now that 'the magic is gone'
no, it's still here. we all strive out help you guys out, we really want to.
you are the one killing the magic.
you whine and complain about everything, you come in with unrealistic expectations about wait times
and planning, you cut in line, you make the most disgusting messes i've seen.
you're killing it for yourself and everyone else.
you want to know the real secret to disney: Talk to us Cast Members! Just strike up small conversations with us. If you're nice to us, believe me, we take GOOD care of you!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:28 am

Aw that's good. I'm glad you had a few nice guests for a change.
How cute! They sound like really nice people. And speaking of pictures, it reminds me of something that happened when I visited Disney.

When I visited The Magic Kingdom, a couple of Chinese kids, from the actual country of China, got really fascinated with my hair. As most of you know, my hair is red and according to what I've been told, the color red means good luck in China (and since red was naturally occuring on my body, they must have though that I was really lucky. If only they knew.LOL). Anyway, these kids were having a fit and they called their parents over to come and see. I'm assuming they'd never seen someone with red hair except for me or else this behavior would make no sense at all. LOL
Anyway back to the story, so the parents come over and they get all excited to and want me to take a picture with them. While all of this was going, I'm just standing there really confused but I politely agreed since they asked me really nicely. Those kids were really just too cute to refuse ^^. They took the picture and we all went to back enjoying the park. All in all it was a really weird but interesting day that day.

Yeah I totally agree. Come on people, if you want something to be "magical" then you have to do your part too. Disney can't do it by themselves you know. "Magic" can only do so much on it's own you know.

Yep, that's what my parents and I did, and let me tell you, it really helped us out. They gave good directions and told the best times to get in line for the rides. It really saved us a load of walking.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 am

it's just ridiculous, people forget we're human.
it's common courtesy, not that hard, i think.
just smile at us! you don't even have to talk that much, just do something to let us
know you're enjoying yourself.

and yeah, red symbolizes luck in china.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:14 am

Once again, I completely agree. But has it been any better for you lately or it is the same? I hope it's been better.

Oh it does. I thought that's what it and as I had said I had been told that, but it's still nice to know for certain. I didn't want to under the wrong impression or something. LOL
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:36 am

it's been a lot better. but that's probably b/c we're in our off season, so it's not as crazy hectic and people are willing to take their time. sadly i'm being deployed for two weeks. so i'll be working at port orleans. sad face.

yeah, my boy friend is from hong kong, and that's what he says. i died my hair red and he calls me Xìngyùn de nǚhái, or Lucky Girl now.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:48 am

But remember Lala! Our work hours will be the same for those two weeks! So you have lovely me to look forward to after work! Just think about that while you look at the giant creepy man faces...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:12 am

@Lala-san: I didn't know that Disney had an off season. ><" But now that I think about it, it makes sense that you wouldn't have that many people there since most people are really busy this time of year.

LOL, does he really? That is cute. ^^
But wow, I guess I have a new fellow red head now. ^^ Welcome to the club. LOL

@Nessun-san: XD, You two are so cute.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:17 am

@Tsuki: Yeah, early autumn and spring are slow for us.
yeah, he's such a little nerd, it's adorable!
i know! <3 i love being a red-head. i naturally have red highlights in my hair, but b/c i've been in so much sun,
my hair's been going from brownish-red to brownish-blonde. a change had to happen.

oh and you haven't seen my new work location!
Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 Sassagoula_Floatworks_DSC00035
yeah, you try getting work done with that staring down at you!!

@nessun: THAT DOESN'T HELP ANY!! That face is still creepier than all get out!
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:21 am

@Tsukiyoko Aww. Thanks!~ ; )We are an idiotically cute unit at your service!

Ahahahaha. that picture totally does the place justice. It highlights all of the creepiest parts. Show her the uniforms! C’mon! You know you waaaaaaaanna.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:28 am

GAH, It's so DISTURBING!! -hides underneath a POS system-

when i get my costume tomorrow, i'll take a picture for you all to enjoy and laugh at.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:42 am

You are going to look adorable!! AHAHAHA! Bandana. OMG. **supresses laughter** ADORABLE!
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 am

HUSH YOU!
i want my beaches poof back!! ; ^ ; BEACHES!!!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:47 am

O_O Wow, that has to be some of the tackiest, Ahem....I mean weirdest looking stuff I've seen. I'd keep getting distracted if I worked there. ><"

I wouldn't be able to stop staring. LOL

Ooooh costumes. I love costumes. You're so luckly. You get to dress up. (pouts cutely)

Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:51 am

my jobs the best ; ) for all of september and october we get to come dressed up however we want.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:58 am

Lucky, Lucky people. I don't get to. I only get dressed up for Halloween.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:05 am

; ) At my store, all of spetember and october is counted as Halloween. So costumes everyday!! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:14 am

Really?! That's cool. It must be alot of fun. ^^
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:20 am

I'll get some pictures when people really start getting into it! I promise pictures of Sailor Moon weekend!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:26 am

Oooh there's a Sailor Moon weekend. That must be fun.

I've never dressed up in any Sailor Moon outfits myself. The skirts were waaaaaay too short for me. LOL
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:32 am

Well we have to kinds modify them to be work appropriate ; ) But my manager (who is a man) is going to be sailor venus!!!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:00 am

(falls out of her chair laughing at the mental image) That's just made of awesome. Is he going full on Sailor Venus or some sort of male version of her? <----(is unsure of how this would work if attempted)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Sacrifice   Intensified Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intensified Sacrifice
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next