Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intensified Fighter

Go down 
+2
La Polvere
MajoNeko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Intensified Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:49 am

So~ Bae is here :3
Such a sweet character XD

Ah, yeah, if anyone is curious; it's not that I suddenly changed rules and users can have two characters. Nope.
It's just that Ayane is going to disappear anyway. He is kind of stuck now, so I allowed Lala to start playing as Bae while waiting for Nessun to reply and end RP with Ayane...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:03 am

Bae: Available in four delicious flavors!

Bae: OLAY! -has a rose between his teeth-

random kid: COOKIES AND CREAM?

^^the most asked question in my work.

anyway, Nessun should be posting Kiyoshi soon as well. and we are currently planning everything out, so things should be set in full swing soon!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:22 pm

What an interesting name~ I love the true name, too. 'Intensified.' Go LaLa~
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:16 pm

thanks! > w<
i wanted something dramatic, but not depressing, and something that ended in -ified rather than -less.
so me and nessun pulled up a bunch of words with that suffix and narrowed it down to our favorite.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 am

Eeee~ I'll get on it, promise.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:43 am

GO GO GO!! xD
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Oh, I love the new name. And your new signature! Very Happy

Guess we wont get to see everyone fight over Ayane, but Bae is very cool... Big brother types are the best and his name is in an awesome place.

Go go go go!
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:01 am

grazie~ <3 it's actually old, i just changed the colors, i love making text banners. text in general really.

no, but i made a lot of him to fit so that he'd be able to take care of nori. and without her here and she being a big part of how i originally designed him, it's making it hard for me to play the character. and because of where i work, i need to keep stress and -more importantly- complicated issues at bay. so i made bae! i love him, we need more upbeat people! and as far as the placement, i wasn't sure where to put it and i was getting frustrated and i happened to be listening to SleepyHead by Passion Pit and it was towards the end of the song so i just did a 'I'll put it on his eyelash line! There done!!'
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 am

Ah and Bae makes his appearance! Yep, we really do need more upbeat people. Not to demean serious character or anything, those can be fun too but it's nice to have some happy people as well. ^^
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:58 am

he's just a mash up of everything i love~ i wish he was real!!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:47 pm

He would certainly be really fun to hang out with, that's for sure. ^^

Plus, I have a thing for guys and eye patches. I have no idea why though. Neutral
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:56 pm

he's everything i love rolled into one. only i didn't give him any italian blood.
i did make him a cast member though!! totally had to! so he'll have some crazy habits,
like telling people "Mahō no ichi-nichi o sugosu." Which you could only guess what that means.
And Disney pointing, as well as Disney scooping.
if any of you guys ever go to Disney, people watch, it's actually very easy to spot out the CM's
on their day off.

xD well he doesn't need to wear it. it's really because he hates the two different eye colours,
and that he can hide his name from everybody else. it's special to him, something only for the rest
of the unit world to see.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:07 am

Ah so that explains the eye patch. That sort of what Tsu does. She likes to hide her name because she thinks it's very special and not just something that everyone should be able to see.

Plus, since it's it on her upper right thigh, it's not exactly located in a spot that she likes to show. LOL
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:18 am

yeah, so it makes him feel cool. that's really all their is to it.
he's kind of a closet idiot really.
xD

xD 'Hey guys, look at this!'
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:44 am

Hey if it works for him, I say go for it. And no my love of eye patches as nothing to do with that atatement/ ^_~

(falls out her chair laughing) Now I have this image of Tsu running around in a suprshort miniskirt yelling that at people.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:18 am

xD i'm just explaining it through bae's viewpoint.
he's my favorite character i've made so far, other than feliciano~
but that'll be hard to beat since he's il mio bambino italiano! <3

xD i know, that's why i said it! it's so funny to imagine, i might have to draw that!!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:16 am

(Wow so many typos in my last post. I'm amazed I let those slip XD)

Ah, that makes sense. And he is a really cool character. Tsu is my personal favorite. Big surprise huh? LOL

lol! Oh please do if you ever have the chance that is. I'm sure it would be really funny to see.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:23 am

xD it's okay. i figured it out~

xD really?! no kidding! huh, never would have guessed!

oh i'll work on it, i have friday and saturday off! ALLELUIA!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:59 am

LOL Well I'm glad but still that was just bad. XD

Yep, it's really a shocker. Isn't it? ^^

Cool and congrats on the free days. I would love to see it when you're finished. If that would be possible of course.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 am

eh, i've seen worse. try having an international boyfriend who forgets that you are not fluent in his laguage and does not understand all of his jokes. @ - @
'sorry, hun, didn't quite get that. . . '

i'm still working on it. i actually got requests for artwork from some cast members,
so i've been working on that as well.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:56 am

LOL that must be fun, except for the constant need to explain things to each other. It reminds of the Thai exchange student that we had at my school for a year. He was a great guy and loads of fun to talk tooo. I still get emails from him every month or so.

Ah I see. Take your time, there's no need to rush through anything on my account. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intensified Fighter   Intensified Fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intensified Fighter
Page 1 of 1