Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luckless Fighter

Go down 
+4
Tsukiyoko
Libraria
Enrai
MajoNeko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Luckless Fighter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:33 am

*super smile* Ahh the memories, you guys are simply awsome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:34 am

We all are. -Highfive- ^-^
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:44 am

Yay! Oh did you get my message about the commons, I'm havin trouble loggin on that atm -_-
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:46 am

Yeah. And the question about Fate: She's my next-door-neighbour and my best friend.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:52 am

Ahh yeah I thought you knew her, that's kool ^_^ See I'm phsicic (and illiterate). But yeah I bet it's nice to have someone you know joining, *is still trying to convince my sis to join -_- with no luck* The stubborn bugger.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:53 am

Tell her I want her to join. :3
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:59 am

I shall, dyu know what, that'll probably help a lot aswell ^_^ Make her curious.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:01 am

"Hey, Sis, Lib wants you to join Chou."
"Who's Lib?"
"You'll have to join to find out. -snicker-"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:13 am

Hehe, right now shes asleep but when morning comes *evil grin*. Your not usually up this late are you?
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:15 am

Hells yeah I am. But I'm an hour ahead of you right now, so once i've finished Zombie-Loan, I might go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:21 am

Hmm how come? Are you over in france? Zombie-Loan? Now I'm the curious one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:33 am

You all post so fast xD I get lost a lot in this threads, I just saw "Zombie Loan" it's a very good manga, from the ones who did Shugo Chara, is really good and fun to read <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:13 am

I loved the little rp fight, I want more. Ok no.
I saw some cookie sharing in this thread, don’t I get one? *pouts*
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Libraria wrote:
Nao: Hah! No one in this WORLD would be Jealous of you, dear. Get over yourself.
Want a cookie? .. I guess I was lying earlier. >_> You do get cookies.

Mako: *starts to cry* *hides behind Michi* you´re so mean Nao. i hate you

*completly ignoring the fight* *smiling happily* thx for the cookies

Libraria wrote:
Heh. I was just reading the old posts on Peacless and I saw their first fight. :]

if you say it like this then you sound like an old man remembering something from the past you know lol!

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Ahh yeah I thought you knew her, that's kool ^_^ See I'm phsicic (and illiterate). But yeah I bet it's nice to have someone you know joining, *is still trying to convince my sis to join -_- with no luck* The stubborn bugger.

that was really great luck and you´re right it´s pretty cool
i know how annoying siblings can be and stubborn
tell her i want her to join too Razz

Kaito wrote:

yeah the fight goes over 2 or 3 different threads
it´s a little complicated Razz
and of course you get a cookie, i´ll share my cookies with you *takes out a big plate full of cookies*
take as much as you want
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Michi: Aww, Mako. Don't cry.... *says to herself* stay neautral, your not taking sides... *stops talking to self* Can't we all be friends. *stares intently at both Nao and Mako*

Sam replies fast. It's epic skills hehe ^_^ *also ignoring the fight* Up for a game of blackjack?

I shall have to check out that Zombie Loan =)
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Michi: Aww, Mako. Don't cry.... *says to herself* stay neautral, your not taking sides... *stops talking to self* Can't we all be friends. *stares intently at both Nao and Mako*

Mako: *sobbing* *looking at Michi with puppy eyes* i tried it but just Nao hates me without a reason. even though i didn´t do anything
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Michi: Your making my job harder Mako *resists the urge to look at his puppy dog eyes* ahh stop being so cute! *hands some tissue* Ooo I don't want either of you two to be sad.

Right it's official, I'm gonna draw a pic I've had stuck in my head. And I'm gonna do it well ^_^
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Michi: Your making my job harder Mako *resists the urge to look at his puppy dog eyes* ahh stop being so cute! *hands some tissue* Ooo I don't want either of you two to be sad.

Right it's official, I'm gonna draw a pic I've had stuck in my head. And I'm gonna do it well ^_^

Mako *got an evil idea* *hugging Maichi* *putting up the cutest face he can manage* i really like Michi-chan a lot you´re so nice and pretty and fair too

What are you going to draw?
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Michi: Ooo your being meaan... by being so nice. *hugs back* Thank you... please be kind *gives her cutest face* Make it up with Nao, it would mean the world to me.

A pic of Nao Mako and Mich, ^_^ I work slow just to let you know so don't excpect it yet hehe.

Last edited by Michelle Lawler on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Michi: Ooo your being meaan. *hugs back* Thank you... please be nice *gives her cutest face* Make it up with Nao, it would mean the world to me.

A pic of Nao Mako and Mich, ^_^ I work slow just to let you know so don't excpect it yet hehe.

Mako: *gives Michi a kiss on the cheek* i´ll try *smiles cutely*

it´s ok, take your time :3
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Michi: Thank you. *smiles, hoping Nao will be as co-operative*
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Michi: Thank you. *smiles, hoping Nao will be as co-operative*

Mako: somehow i doupt that he will, but i´ll try my best not to fight
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:00 am

[ENTER LONG POST]
cute_wolf_chan wrote:
Libraria wrote:
Nao: Hah! No in this WORLD would be Jealous of you, dear. Get over yourself.
Want a cookie? .. I guess I was lying earlier. >_> You do get cookies.

Mako: *starts to cry* *hides behind Michi* you´re so mean Nao. i hate you

*completly ignoring the fight* *smiling happily* thx for the cookies

Nao: You know the reason I hate you, so stop using the cuteness. It's annoying. -Puffs cheek (in the huff way)

Libraria wrote:
Heh. I was just reading the old posts on Peacless and I saw their first fight. :]

if
cute_wolf_chan wrote:
you say it like this then you sound like an old man remembering something from the past you know lol!

D: I'm OLD?! Oh God! I thought I wass too young to be old.. T_T!

Kaito wrote:
Of course. Apparently my cookies are the best (?)
-Gives a couple'a cookies-

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Hmm how come? Are you over in france? Zombie-Loan? Now I'm the curious one.
Yes, I'm in France. Zombie-Loan is one of the best manga's I've ever read. Very Happy Or maybe that's going Over the top...

Naoya wrote:
You all post so fast xD I get lost a lot in this threads, I just saw "Zombie Loan" it's a very good manga, from the ones who did Shugo Chara, is really good and fun to read <3
Totally Agreed.

Michelle Lawler wrote:

Sam replies fast. It's epic skills hehe ^_^ *also ignoring the fight* Up for a game of blackjack?

I shall have to check out that Zombie Loan =)

Nao: I'm not being friends with "Mako-chan -Emphesis on the Chan to show sacrasm- I would rather die. -emphesis on Die-
You should check it out, Michi-chan! It's aweshome. ^u^

cute_wolf_chan wrote:
Michelle Lawler wrote:

Mako: *sobbing* *looking at Michi with puppy eyes* i tried it but just Nao hates me without a reason. even though i didn´t do anything
Nao: You know what you did, you little.. [insert swear here].

[/FINISH LONG POST]
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:13 am

Libraria wrote:

if
cute_wolf_chan wrote:
you say it like this then you sound like an old man remembering something from the past you know lol!

D: I'm OLD?! Oh God! I thought I wass too young to be old.. T_T!

don´t worry that was just a joke
of course youre too young to be old Razz

cute_wolf_chan wrote:
Michelle Lawler wrote:

Nao: You know what you did, you little.. [insert swear here]. [/quote]

Mako: * no i don´t know what i did. your just being rude and annoying Nao.even though i tried being friends

does anyone remember how the two of them started fighting?
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:15 am

cute_wolf_chan wrote:
Mako: * no i don´t know what i did. your just being rude and annoying Nao.even though i tried being friends

does anyone remember how the two of them started fighting?

Nao: You started it. And you have NOT tried being friends, you little liar. Just bug off.
It was something about Mako calling me and you crybabies and Nao didn't liek it. >_>"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luckless Fighter
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next