Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luckless Fighter

Go down 
+4
Tsukiyoko
Libraria
Enrai
MajoNeko
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Hello~

Next red head! Hurray~
I need to say, I see how his true name really fits him. He really has no luck >.>"

Let me ask, did his true name already appeared somewhere on his body or not?
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Hey! Welcome to the forum. Kitase Shouji reminds me of Omi from Weiss Kreuz for some reason. They are both small and cute and sometimes taken advantage of.

Did you draw the third picture of Kitase by the way?
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Ah, yay! I was reading your characters profile and thought "I'd love to meet him in RP." >D<!

And I ask the same question as Rai. Drawn by you? (:
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:14 pm

Welcome to the forum, Kaito-san. I hope that we get the chance to rp together sometime. (bows)
It's always nice to have another red head. (smiles)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:47 am

Thanks for the nice welcome, I'm expecting to do some RP soon, though I may suck a little but who cares

To Enrai and Libraria, no, I did not draw those, they were taken from Deviant Art and Pixiv. But I see you have a site here in the forum where you can post your drawings, how do I get to do that?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:04 am

Do you mean in the art section or the gallery? For the Art section feel free to make a new thread and one of the mods will make it a sticky. Then, a new thread will be made for your comments.
For the gallery, you'd have to join the art group, which you are welcome to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:34 am

thanks Enrai, I'll make it tomorrow, I'm falling down from the chair already, i must go to sleep. But an art group sure sounds like fun.

to Admin MajoNeko I'm sorry I did not include any info on his true name D: yes it has appeared on the palm of his right hand.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:26 am

It's ok~ though, remember to add it to your profile.

It's uncommon placemenemt of name ... I like it Very Happy
Talking about that ... why so many people place their names on wrists?
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:50 pm

I have mine on my arm and I think Fate has hers on the back of her neck, or something? Wrists is like.. Popular. Kinda emo-ish too.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Lolz Michelles is on her left wrist but because thats of course where Cielos is. I think if I ever had to choose I'd have it going across the right collar bone, well not on top of the collor bone but above it. I think it'd be kool if somebody had it on the bottom of their foot. There are some who have really stange places. Ravyn and Damiens is on their bottom lip, and theres Tamiru who has it across her stomach, and I swear I read about someone having it on their eyelid.

Last edited by Michelle Lawler on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey, now! It's not that weird that their name is on their lips! Think about it: Ravyn's lips are sealed, and Damien's loose-lipped. Razz (They're such opposites XD)

Cute li'l redhead, btw. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:58 pm

No not weird just unique, it's something different, not the same old arm and leg etc. It does fit brilliantly, in a way the wrist fits well with timeless, thats where you would find a watch afterall ^_^ And yeah, I do like how opoosite they are.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 pm

I just thought that if name placement should fit name, then Ayame and Tsu should have their on tongue >.>"
Too bad I didn't think about that earlier.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Yeah that would have been cool. Still it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't on the thigh ^_^

Last edited by Michelle Lawler on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Oh! Having it on your tongue would seem kinds of painful, but really cool. Ayame already has that piercing there anyways.
Though, if you did have it there, Tsu couldn't get her tattoo. xD
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:16 am

Well, yeah, true, Aya won't be able to have pierced tongue if her name was over there ... *sigh* but she pierced it after her name showed, so if it was on the tongue she wouldn't pierce it.
but it's really too bad I thought of it just now ;^;

Ah, but, also true, Tsu wouldn't be able to get tattoo if our name was placed on tongue. *siiiiiigh*
Why all good ideas come so laate ...

Okay, enough 'ifs'. xD
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:53 am

Yeah, ifs and buts get you no where. Still I prefere the fact that Ayame has her tounge peirced ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:55 am

Oooh darn it. It would have been really cool to have it on their tongues. >< Too bad that neither of us thought about it. Ah well, there's always next time.
But yeah, if it was on our tongue then I couldn't get my tattoo. I really am thinking about doing it. I just to remember what Silence is in Polish. Majo-sama told me once but I've forgotten what it was now. ><;

I had wondered why Tami-chan put hers on her stomach until I remembered that most people do have their names on their arm, legs, or wrists. She likes to be different so that's the perfect place to put it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:53 am

Welcome to the forum, Shouji is very cute btw
hope we can RP someday. And yes the placement of your name is weird, that's a good thing :3
having the true name on the tongue sound cool, though somehow painful, besides what would people think if they see you talking and they see a black stain on your tongue o.o
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 am

lol! Oh sweetheart, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. That's an interestin' mental image that's for sure. LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 am

I'm glad you find the location of Luckless to be uncommon, that's good.
I read some profiles, the most extreme location -I think- is the one of the Trusted unit, nearly impossible to hide and very personal too.

lol Naoya your comment made me have such a fun mental image
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:41 am

Yeah I think it is. It'd be interesting to see how they explain what that is to folks. Very interestin' indeed. (smirks)
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 am

>.>
I just imagined Aya sticking her tongue out while trying to explain it to Tsu on their first meeting ... she would definitelly do that.
But anyway, ya know. Not many people stare at your tonue whan you talk, so it's really hard to tell if someone has something on it or not.

C'mon, say how often do you stare at someones tongue? XD

btw. Tsu, Silence was meaning 'Cisza'
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Yeah that's a good point, my mate has her tounge peirced and through highschool none of the teachers ever noticed (incidentally she's polish too)
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Exactly. I was once on camp, for 2 weeks I was with one girl in same room, eating together, sharing bathroom, etc. I noticed that she has her tongue pierced last day, when she told us that. And seriously, there was about 12 of us in same room and noone noticed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luckless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luckless Fighter   Luckless Fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luckless Fighter
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next