Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathless [BLANK] Fighter

Go down 
+7
Zain
Michelle Lawler
Libraria
Deathless
Nightmare
Enrai
MajoNeko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:34 pm

That makes three times now hehe. Ooo are you recomending it?
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Yeah, I suppose. It's 72 episodes long, though. o.O
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Ooo I feel like a long anime, what's the story plot? Don't ruin anything though, not that I think you would.

Last edited by Michelle Lawler on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:46 pm

A girls parents are swapping partners and they all move in with eachother. The other parents have a son and this and that happens, like all shoujo. e.g fights, jealousy etcetc.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Ooo good, hmm you see a lot of animes having the same number of episodes as other anime, if you know what I mean, like 13eps or 26eps or 72 etc. Well yeah I'll start watching it later.

Last edited by Michelle Lawler on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm

It's finished. I'm watching it on Veoh now.
Back to top Go down
Deathless
1st year member
Deathless

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:25 am

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Hello ^_^ Welcome to chou, interesting past. I swear your appearance pic looks like Saber, except casual dress. She looks cool anywho =D Have fun.

I do believe it is saber from fate/stay night. It's were the picture came up on a search i was doing, I have a lot of pictures o fher in 'normal' clothing^^
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:45 am

I think that may very well be my first anti noob moment, even though I'm not an actual noob, I come out with some pretty stupid things. I feel like happy dancing. I suck at looking for anime/manga pics to use. So I gave up and drew one. Which reminds me, I need to draw a new one for Michelle, she looks like a miserable so and so in the dp pic, and it's sooo amaeture looking. I just need to get off my lazy butt and do it, I did start off one drawing a pic of her and it looks great so far, just need to finish it hehe ^_^ like thats actually gonna happen.

Last edited by Michelle Lawler on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Hiya!!! I also remember you from the other forums. Its nice to see some familiar faces around ;D
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 pm

lul. i still need to read the rest of Fate/Stay night. Or watch it. :3
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 pm

I've watched fate/stay night. I prefere watching things rather than reading them. The main reason I read manga is to find out what happens next when the anime finishes. Although there are some things I prefere to read.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:02 pm

I read mangas while watching the Anime at the same time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Hehe, you know I've never tried that, i think I will. I mostly read them after it, but I always start from the begining even if it's pretty much the same, except for naruto but by the time I'd decided to read the manga it was on chapter 400 or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Try Kimi Ni Todoke. It's a "cute manga" (so my sister says) and all of the first season are up and subbed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:30 am

Ooo cool, I shall, once I finish Are you Alice? tis only short for now.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Isn't Are You Alice? about the guy who goes to wonderland and has to play that game where they have to kill the white rabbit?
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Yeah, I'm only on chapter 3 so don't ruin it hehe ^_^ I'll be up to date with it soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Hah, I haven't read it. Though, I want to. Smile
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:13 pm

I'll let you know if it's any good ^_^ So far it's quite interesting. Do tyou have like some alarm that tells you when I've replied or something?
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:14 pm

I have my e-mail Inbox open, and whenever someone replies, it sends me an e-mail and whenever I get an e-mail, it makes a little noise. ;D
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Lolz should've guessed hehe, at least it means that your not a forum stalker.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:29 pm

-shifty eyes- Yeah.. I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:15 pm

*eyes widen* LIES, LIES I TELL YOU! How dare you stalk this poor forum thread, what's it ever done to you. IT's NOT EVEN YOUR EX! ....*thinking face* .... or is it? Further investigation is needed!

Yeah I think I'm gonna go to that Over Actors Anonymous meeting later....

(Damn I'm bored)
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Bored? Oh so am I. I'm just watching Criminal Minds. It's an awesome show. .D.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:41 pm

*randomly injects self into conversation* I love Criminal Minds~ ^_^

Welcome to Chou, Deathless. ^_^ I look forward to meeting Shivani in RP.
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathless [BLANK] Fighter
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next