Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathless [BLANK] Fighter

Go down 
+7
Zain
Michelle Lawler
Libraria
Deathless
Nightmare
Enrai
MajoNeko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:18 am

Laughing Zain and Kyr seem to have gained a bit of a following. XD
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Deathless
1st year member
Deathless

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:32 am

Knowing how Kyr likes ot play her character's someone might end up with some bruised pride.XD I'll have to get caught up with that as soon as I reply to Nao>,<

Death to bad computers
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:38 am

O shush you, let me have my fun! XD

Glad to see that finally worked Shi, thought i dont think throwing the pc out the window is a good idea,XD you need that thing
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Tsukiyoko wrote:
Oh I agree completely.

Wow, we agree so much that I'm almost worried that you can read my mind. LOL.
You can't,......... right? (is slightly wary but in a more comical way than anything else)

Yeah we do don't we ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Ravyn wrote:
Laughing Zain and Kyr seem to have gained a bit of a following. XD

Yes I believe they have. LOL

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Yeah we do don't we ^_^

Yep, (huggles)
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:28 pm

*huggles back feeling all giddy*

Kyros does have a way of making some epic RPs then to add the awsome Zain as well and ding ding ding we have a winner.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:38 am

Holy shit people are reading it?!

Zain: Oh my....
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:01 am

Of course we are. You have bunch of yaoi lovers over there, you think that we would miss it?
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:12 pm

*giggles at Roses and Zains reaction* See we're all just a bunch of pervs looking through the window (hypothetically). You should know better than to not expect anyone to be reading it *grins evily*
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Michelle Lawler wrote:
*giggles at Roses and Zains reaction* See we're all just a bunch of pervs looking through the window (hypothetically). You should know better than to not expect anyone to be reading it *grins evily*

ROFLMAO! See, I told her this, and she was still shocked~<3 *needs...to...breath...can't...stop...laughing*
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:37 pm

See Zain I told you. And look what Kyros did. That so did not help the situation. Make sure you control the dragon he is lethal.
Nice to know everyone is enjoying it. I guess it is the most famous topic this year??

Zain: That is why I didn't want it to drag out for so long. His appetite is worse than mines and he will savor Kyros until he is satisfied. This is not going to go too well later when I need him the most. Cursed Dragon. -snickers at his inner demon-
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Michelle Lawler wrote:

Pfffffft ~ Best mental image ever Hayley, thank you for that.

But, yes, I don't know how anyone couldn't help but read along... xD Once Kyros got in Zain's bad it was like 'OH SNAP.'
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:51 pm

LoL,

Glad to know we can help all the yaoi lovers out there 'tap the vien' with their daily douse.... Or the world may go nuts if we yaoi fans don't get our lovin' XD

So... we cause any nosebleeds to happen yet? Wink
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Wow, Rose. I never thought you could get that.. Sexual? xD
Interesting posts, guys.. -nod- With all the blood drinking, it's as if you're vampires. o.o
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:20 am

*nods* Ooo that's reminds me of the vampires that hunted virgins... woah that was soooo long ago. Back when we were possibly even more pervier... well in the get to know section. *feels proud that people found my last post funny ^-^ *

Oh and yes Kyros my nose has bleed on several occasions, it's quite scary actually 0_o
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:34 am

Actually, I was thinking of something like that too Hayley when I read it. There was this Yoai manga where the two main characters were vampires too and they were biting each other just like Zain and Kyros... can't remember the name though, somethingholic...?

Anyways, I haven't had a nosebleed, but I did turn bright red while reading it. You two are doing a very nice job. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one blushing but then again it doesn't take much to make me do that.

I haven't even read the new posts yet so you can see how easy. LOL
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Well I am glad everyone is enjoying it. I know more sex sessions will come along later down the road. Thank you for commenting on it you guys. Maybe we should have a RP Chat section or something that way we are not using profiles to do it.

Zain: Arin is going to KILL me this afternoon. Look at all these scars and markings. I a so not going to hear the end of it. And I forgot about the photoshoot today.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:09 am

Well we do have a chatbox sempai. Just not many people use it though. ><;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathless [BLANK] Fighter
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5